What's wrong with having a black girlfriend, if we don't produce any children?

What's wrong with having a black girlfriend, if we don't produce any children?

……

What a compelling argument

This thread is of the low quality more suited for 4chan.

whats wrong with fucking a chimpanzee, if we dont produce any children

Nothing, but OP that one is a ratchet. I could find you better chocolates man.

you can fuck shitskins but don't have children with them

Hello ShareBlue, my old friend
You've come to D&C again

Anons will provide their sources for statistically awful problems related to miscigenation. Especially with blacks.

Unless you're black as well OP, in which case i suggest you to move to your ancestral lands before procreating for the sake of not burdening the taxpayer with yet another niglet with a welfare check.

This is one of my first posts on fullchan actually. I've tried to discuss this on halfchan but I find it hard to take the HIV ridden tranny fuckers there seriously when they call me degenerate

I'd be interested, but I wouldn't want the quality of discussion to be lowered by sharing pics of women

I'm not shareblue, but I did see a post about that, not really sure what it is, I assume it's shill related

I'm well aware black women are much more likely to have stds, but mine doesn't so that doesn't apply here.

>>>/oven/
wew

Fuck off Jew.

You are a retard.

Post pic of that negress tripledoubleman.

what's the point of having a relationship if you do not plan on having children?

just drill a hole in the wall to stick your dick in, you can even paint it brown if that;s what you're into.

There is the problem.

That you're not currently producing children with a white woman. It doesn't require much tought to realize, but then I shouldn't be surprised by a proto-racemixer being a dense faggot.

lurk moar faggot

Beastiality is a sin.

Cuckchan piece of shit I hope nigger beats you to death with a metal pipe

reported. this shit right here is why shitchan is cancer.

How does this break the rules?

fuck forgot to sage

Here I'll answer that.
Unlike most here I actually don't have an issue with asian or hispanic as long as they are redpilled. You actually know any hispanic, they are just like whites from 100 years ago where irish vs german vs italian (colombian vs cuban vs puerto rican). And just like asians there are some shithead in-groups (fuck chinese, fuck mexicans)

But dindus, and I mean ALL dindus are the absolute worst.
Plus that nigress bitch is gonna go crazy on your ass (if youre even real) and smash your car up because you didnt buy her some jewelry.

You have been warned.

White women do this too, I imagine a lot of chinks do too

Kys cuckchanner muh dick nigger