ALEXANDER SOROS

ALEXANDER SOROS
Total degenerate

Unloved by his distant father, Alex (b 1985) took to a playboy lifestyle. His twenties point towards a flamboyant lifestyle of parties, late nights and drug use. Ostensibly studying History at UCLA, he splits his time between LA and North Berkeley, Lower Manhattan and Kensington.

His biggest personal achievement so far seems to be writing as essay complaining about how the Hoax affects him.

As well as giving away a bunch of his dad's money of course.

His social media accounts are likely run by a paid professional and reflect the usual anti Trump, pro immigrant line Soros senior trades in.

But is this man a secret homo drug using degenerate? Sources confirm the 31 year old is still taking MDMA (the chapped lips) and leading a secret sexual double life whilst ostensibly 'cleaning up his act' (shedding weight and wearing better clothes).

What else do ppl know about this soon to be king kike? Dad is 86 and looking unhealthy.

We need to get up to speed on this degenerate.

twitter.com/alexandersoros?lang=en
instagram.com/alexsoros/?hl=en

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Commodus
reddit.com/r/Drugs/comments/4jacnq/do_unequal_pupil_sizes_persist_after_drug_abuse/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He'll die next

You think he sucked off Obongo?

These elite kikes have their lives planned from conception. His lifestyle of partying and drug use acts as a social buffer to any accusations of schemes and serves the purpose of "fitting in" with the leftist normies he will call upon in the future. But by no means is he unaware of his overlord destiny. Don't think for one second that he will ever be one of the goyim.

Our pharmabros can come up with a solution to that.

Not every great man, whether good or evil, also has a great son.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Commodus

Lol. "He" could very well be a woman. Obongo is a woman. Michelle is a man. Same reversal with Trump and Ivanka. The Jew likes to switch genders for whatever reason. Maybe just to really make Goyem more beast-like in their mind.

Of course he's a spoiled degenerate, just like the Korean leader.

I'm surprised he's bothered to clean up his act though. I guess after you've had all of the black dicks in town and all of the drugs in town, all that's left for "the next high" is political power.

Only on Bizarro World.

Chapped lips can also come from other sources. Seeing as this is one rich fucker we can rule out medical conditions. MDMA can cause it, but also other psycho-stimulants (methamphetamine, amphetamine, cocaine, etc). Especially combined with dehydration caused by excessive alcohol consumption. This picture was likely touched up with photoshop, so the lips must've been pretty fucking bad if this is the end result. Any photoshop bro who can weigh in how heavily touched up that second pic is? It seems as compared to the 1st pic, they airbrushed some creases away and removed sagging eyes. The pupils seem normal, except for the fact that one seems slightly more dilated than the other. Being a degenerate myself who also has this problem - This can be the result of acute drug intoxication or more serious long term neurological deficits that are probably related to drug and alcohol abuse.

Coffee drinkers have this. Caffeine is a diuretic, and big time abusers have chapped lips.

Coffee drinking is usually a daily habit. The other pictures of him don't have chapped lips. If he had chapped lips daily, it would stand to reason he'd be more aware of them and use chapstick. I think it's more likely this picture was taking after a night of heavy degeneracy than after coffee drinking for this reason.

I made a pupil size comparison. Did it by hand, is there a way to measure it accurately using some kind of tool? I'm a layman with graphical tools.

TimeCube guy is always right

reddit.com/r/Drugs/comments/4jacnq/do_unequal_pupil_sizes_persist_after_drug_abuse/

This might be a bit anecdotal, but I theorize that a difference in pupil size might be related to always using the same side of your nose to snort drugs, causing slightly uneven drug distribution of the brain. The right brain controls the left eye, and vice versa. I have exactly the same issue. I always ingest stimulants (amphetamine) with my right nostril, and my left eye's pupil is slightly greater than my right eye's pupil, even when off drugs.

Always fat fucks in tight clothes.

Golem of progress, happines and cultural enrichment.

This guy grabs your gf's ass, what do you do?

First of all never undererstimate your enemy so i think its good to keep an eye on that fucker and assess his threatlevel

but is soros a kike dynasty (yet)? soros senior always seemed like some sort of secretary and/or buffer to me so its not unlikely but also not guaranteed his son will take his place especially if he isnt fit to do so

Thats just dehydration. If have you ever done sports or been to any place that serves alcohol you might end up with not enough water in your body and you get these lips.hell, sometimes you wakr up with them if you didnt drink enough before going to sleep.

Reminder that kikes or the elites in general don't care about their offspring. They even break them on purpose(circumcision) so they don't pose a threat.
Same as Stalin. They are atheists and seek to destroy culture.
Inheritance, pride in offspring, line continuation, etc… matters nothing to them.
They are living it in the now and the only thing that matters is power. And they're all faggots anyway.

You reap what you sow

yes i'm sure it really causes you a lot of anguish alex

Until papa dies, this doesn't matter.
fuck off

Can't wait for Soros the elder to publicly reveal his 1/8 scale clone.

He has a habit of showing up at various different protests, including anti-Trump ones to build up his cred or whatever. So you never know when you can get a chance to say hello.

Wait until he leaves, secretly follow him to his appartement / mansion whatever, work out an infiltration plan with a few other goys and do what is necessary.

BLACKED

He wouldn't, i have already killed him beforehand.

He knows the inevitable end for him and his companions.

Who the fuck says, "bornday"?

Anyway he's 'friends' with many nigger athletes and actors. A big one is Noah… plays for the Knicks now I think. Formerly of the Bulls.

He buys their company you could say. Use to be a fat ass as a kid. Now he's starting to spend daddy's money.

No, I think Obongo sucked him off and then he wrote the monkey a check.

can someone explain to me why rich parents let their children run amok. Just cut their big-boy allowance for crying out loud.

thanks FBI, I'll remember when to say 'hello'