Rex Tillerson To Skip NATO Meeting, Will Visit Russia Instead

zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-20/rex-tillerson-skip-nato-meeting-will-visit-russia-instead
archive.is/gHoCP
Looks like the detente with Russia is still on the table.

How buttmad is McCain right now?

Honestly I really like T-rex.

Ever since I learned that was born as a middle class engineer and ended up kicking the Rockefellers out of their own company my respect for him grew immensely.

Go bash some commie heads, Rex.

Bump

Oh boy get ready for more kvetching about Russia

He's a blue-collar man who emerged from the hazy mists of Anglo-Germanic Middle American Protestant Land to throw crypto-Jews out of their own companies in hostile boardroom takeovers, storm the White House, make peace with the Great Bear, and drink Commie tears by the tanker-load.

And his name, this mans name, is Rex Tillerson.

That's his name. That's his legal fucking name.

There's no point in hoping for the best timeline anymore. We already live in the one where anime is fucking real. And whatever anime this is, it is the living embodiment of the 80s. We memed Fashwave and anime too hard. The next President of the United States is going to be named something like Jonathan Armstrong Colt.

Rex is proof that anime is real now. He is a man who shouldn't even exist.

That's nowhere close the minimum acceptable for this timeline.
I won't be voting for anything less than Max Killmaster or Sergeant Eagleson

bump

Stop shilling your shitty website you fucking kike.

We can only hope for
DAN EAGLEMAN

This meeting is very interesting. I wonder if they will talk about ways to fight the kikes and their pawns in syria, and how to deal with the EU.

Meanwhile on CNN…
EVIL FASCIST DRUMPF SIGNS PEACE AGREEMENT SAVING THE LIVES OF 10S OF THOUSANDS OF CHRISTIANS AND ARABS
WHEN WILL HIS REIGN OF TERROR END

Wasn'y he also the one who said that the sanctions against Russia will continue untill they gib back Crimea to cucholes? Or am I mistaking him with someone?

ReXXer in Russia for some talks. Sounds about time, fizzle the war monger DEMS and McCain crew with some salt.

ReXXer in Russia for some talks. Sounds about time, fizzle the war monger DEMS and McCain crew with some salt.

checked

as soon as i heard this i thought about the israeli ambassador being summoned to russia and being told to fuck off in syria

Buff Hardbody
Rock Punchfast
Flash Quicksprint

Those aren't good.

Yeah, he was a real faggot on Russia

Did you even watch Mystery Science Theater? They were never supposed to be good.

Why is he even going there then? I can't imagine anything good to come out of it with such attitude.

BASED

I wonder how they manage to keep the Jews out of the oil executive business in Texas. Part of it is on their DNA, they can't actually do anything they helps run a society, they just suck blood.

This is certain to cause some massive autistic screeching from the left. This is some advanced shitposting.

good he should. A lot more patching up to do with Russia then with NATO

Good old Holla Forums ignorant of how the world works yet instantly blames the Jews for everything.