The final solution to the Asian girl problem

Why not simply encourage the use of white eggs so that Asian girls will give birth to fully white children?

The obvious case against A/W racemixing is the product: the mutt child. Defenders, often shills, of said racemixing respond by complaining about the whorishness of white women, which is not a rebuttal against the main issue of the mutt. The aforementioned solution will give betas their "pure azn waifu" without the backdraw of the mutt child.

Other urls found in this thread:

smh.com.au/world/why-japans-isolated-mothers-are-killing-their-children-20081107-5k7s.html
escholarship.org/uc/item/9xq9b2r6
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Did you miss the "white egg" part, Hitler?

[-]

Is surrogacy not real?

I want to impregnate an Asian girl anyway

Wouldn't work, for the full GFE a creampie is what they want. And fucking them is the fun.

Women don't want to have kids that don't belong to them you fucking weirdo.
Also Asian chicks are weirdo gold digging cunts who might revenge murder your children

Answer me this: What is the relationship between genetic motherhood, gestational motherhood, and social motherhood?

True, but Asians in general are quite insecure and loathing of their race, so it should be possible to persuade them.

After all they go for white men so that their children can be as white as possible, rejecting their Asian side… but they make excuses for their children being part Asian.

As psycho as they are, they are not THAT psycho. At least not in the west, anyway.

Not necessarily. White men that go after Asian women are most definitely in for the female part, not the male part. They often don't want Asian men as their son, and impregnate Asian women believing that their white genes will overpower the Asian ones, when in fact the opposite is usually the case.

It's no worse than the ruined White whores filling up America right now.

All of them are a part of motherhood, obviously. Ideally the whole set should be there.

レズのしんぴn703 ハメ撮りレズビアン~みほさんとすみれちゃん~③

It still encourages degenerate relationship. Also, if white men see weeb with his chink wife and white kid then they may think that this is really how interracial kids look like

where do I volunteer for whitewashing an Asian qt's womb

Implying they're not only going to have a white bitches kids but give up their entire upbringing and culture for you subconsciously.
They will kill your white children, user. Just piss them off enough or lose your job.

smh.com.au/world/why-japans-isolated-mothers-are-killing-their-children-20081107-5k7s.html

It's still the least worst of a bad situation. You can't easily convince white men out of fucking Asian girls.

Nice fake news source without even archiving

There's a definite psychological factor of being a mother.
If it was just about making more kids then I'd be out pumping and dumping as many women as I could but it's not just having the kids exist but providing a family too.
I suppose I mis-spoke when I said "biology" I suppose I more narrowly wanted to say "physiology".

We're not niggers, user.
#PlannedParenthood

this is the disinfo shit that gives natsoc a bad rep

racial supremacy is healthy but don't be a disrespectful nutjob. the only race that HAS TO GO is jews, everyone else can stay the fuck in their own country. if they can take care of themselves, they can live.

and i don't know about you guys but i also support uniting ones own peoples. creating a greater germany, greater north america, greater russia.

Fucking chinks is on thing. Marrying and having children with them is another

I enjoy how the kikes are completely lost on this one and have devolved into pure shitposting, they know that my suggestion completely destroys the whole AW/WM racemixing conspiracy.

FUCKING JEWISH ASIANS!
Oh so Yellow ain't that great huh? Want to subvert the kindness of the white race more. You touch my girlfriend and I'll throw you into a concentration camp. This time we'll have ovens.

haha the arrogance of you asking me to archive a comment post. Go fuck yourself chink

escholarship.org/uc/item/9xq9b2r6

MUH PEE ARR

If you care about the planet and reducing human suffering as I do, then you will know that a pretty much all-white earth is what it will take.

I can't tell the difference between purebred whites and whites with one Asian grandparent.

At very slow mixing rates I don't think it would be a problem for us. But mixing rates are on overdrive.

why not get a Asian sperm to let her make a a pure asian daughter sometime after raising the white children?

Friendly reminder that racemixers will be the first hang

You need to sort out your unhealthy obsession elsewhere.

sage and report

Good point. I had also thought of that before, but I think the following overwhelms it:

We'll if children are made from such an unholy union then that child will be the mark of their father's abiding worthlessness.

That's because your eyes are shit, rabbi

Wanting less mutts and more whites is an unhealthy obsession?