Comey didn’t mention Five Eyes or Information Sharing during his entire testimony – WHY?

Comey knows all, due to the Executive Order by Obama allowing information sharing, and due also to the Five Eyes agreement. Obama never had to request a wiretap from GCHQ or et al., because the whole point of Five Eyes is to allow for circumvention of things like “warrants” and “domestic law.” The full video of Comey’s full testimony is below.

To truly know if the Obama Administration did in fact wiretap Trump Tower, it would require Comey to admit and explain how Information Sharing and Five Eyes is used by his agency, which of course would “do damage to our intelligence community’s sources and methods”.

This is why James Comey didn’t do anything to Clinton before the election. Revealing how he came to possess damning information against her (Five Eyes/Information Sharing) would become a larger scandal than the Clintons’ criminal behavior.

Same rules currently apply with Trump, whether or not there is any damning information, for Comey to reveal how they know either way would be an actual scandal larger than the one in which he currently finds himself involved. (Five Eyes/Information Sharing)

The Five Eyes, often abbreviated as FVEY, is an intelligence alliance comprising Australia, Canada, New Zealand, the United Kingdom and the United States. These countries are bound by the multilateral UKUSA Agreement, a treaty for joint cooperation in signals intelligence. It is important to note that Russia is not bound to the UKUSA Agreement and is excluded from the Five Eyes alliance.

And here we can all, finally, discern that the reason for the domestic spying apparatus is for blackmail and entrapment purposes. In other words – to protect and preserve the positions of the power elite.

They can’t use these tools this publicly and openly without a significant risk of uncontrollable public backlash. These hearings are all for show. We will only learn about what actually goes on from hacks and from leaks, or from incompetence, from now on.

archive.fo/GDLUz

Other urls found in this thread:

theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/03/20/it-took-a-freshman-gop-congresswoman-to-pull-the-mask-from-fbi-director-comey/
archive.is/7hM0M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because he's a kike puppet.

Next question?

Bump

And here we can all, finally, discern that the reason for the domestic spying apparatus is for blackmail and entrapment purposes. In other words – to protect and preserve the positions of the power elite

They can’t use these tools this publicly and openly without a significant risk of uncontrollable public backlash. These hearings are all for show. We will only learn about what actually goes on from hacks and from leaks, or from incompetence, from now on

Comey is a fucking snakeweasal and is blatantly against all that is good and/or Trump.

Trump has no evidence for his claims. No 4D chess moves. No plan. Blew his load that fateful Sunday and directly accused Obongo. Accomplished literally nothing expect tarnish his own image. Holla Forums is not >>>/r/the_donald. A dumb cheer leader for a politician, not a counter-culture board.>>9543951

Is this the shadow agency that one guy referred to as OrCon(originator control) that Chavitz was interviewing during the Hillary email/server bullshit?

You will never work for the New York Times.

OMG WE ELECTED AN UNCONTROLLABLE RETARD TO THE WHITE HOUSE WE SHOULDA HAD HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT
-t maximum overretard

You will never amount to anything, faggot LARPer. Trump has no evidence. He blew his political capital on essentially NOTHING. He has shown Zero ability to mastermind anything. You are inventing elaborate theories to make up for his incompetence and stupidity. It's no different than reading fucking tea leaves. That's the essence of what you are doing on this fucking board. Making up shit in your little hugbox and telling yourself Trump is a 140 IQ genius and everything is part of his master plan.

FUCK OFF, KIKE AND GAS YOURSELF.

Trump had everything going his way. He has done an IMPRESSIVE job so far, in just 50 odd days. Then he blew his load on twitter after reading some fucking blog on a shitty internet website…SAD!

Not at all what this thread is about. Go sperg out when Trump is brought up in another thread. Your job here is done.

HOW THE GOD DAMN FUCK DID AMERICA GET SUCKED INTO THIS BRITISH KIKERY SO HARD!

Kill yourself newfag

Okay, so you're saying he's not genius when he won the near-impossible election that was against him at every odds. Sure.

This isnt d&c. No way.

Comey is such a faggot

This thread went no where fast. Better luck next time OP.

This thread is about fuck all. Everybody knows about the five eyes. It's old news, stupid fagget.

Faggot OP is just inventing shit to make excuses for Trump because Comey shat on him today and made him look ridiculous. If Comey and his Jew masters are so unbelievably powerful, why did Trump blow his load on twitter?

WHAT THE FUCK WAS HIS MASTER PLAN?
That's right. There was none. He's one of you, an autist. Autist in Chief.

Yea, report and ban me, i'm sure that invalidates my argument and makes Trump a strategic genius.

Don't forget there is something like 40k US soldiers stationed in a few bases around the top end of australia and they have use of the H.Holt Communications array near Esperance for sub contact in the southern hemisphere.

faggot bitch boy is mad that Trump is getting BTFO from all sides.

His plan is make the fags investigate and find the evidence. The libtard/kike (you) response to this is to say 'WHERE IS THE EVIDENCE BEFORE LOOKING LOLOLOL' as if that does anything besides make you look like a dumbshit or hooknose. Not to mention that he probably has the evidence already in case at the end of the investigation it turns out that the sedition is so deep they won't even reveal what he knows already.

Oh okay so you're saying Trump is an infallible god, and we should suck his cock dry all the time. We should make excuses for his fuckups and invent elaborate theories that are complete make believe.

The essence of this thread is

Good job. I'm going to bed.

Fuck you faggots.

Wew

Go to bed fagot. In the morning, you will still not be employed by the New York Times.

yea and I'm sure he'll lock up Hillary too.

LMAO.

Nice doublethink.

is it shilly in here or is it just me?

Singular think. The Jews are weak and effeminate neurotic manlets.

Another day, another banned kike.

David Brock is paying this yid too much.

Yes op its the secret government or whatever people call it, it's a global entity, its run from the top by kikes, we know they care about controlling pretty much everything down to individual posts on an origami renaissance message board. However Trump is the first major political opponent (with popular support of people who name the jew) to directly challenge them and they have used the tools on a presidential candidate, the tools aren't just hacking - it's the global media, finance, every left wing stooge under every rock on god's earth. To boot the IC lives in a legal wonderland where as OP has pointed out it's a global network, basically a kike-chan but for globalists.
Certainly many dual Israeli citizens are members of mossad and western agencies, op also neglects mossad from the intel sharing.

weren’t you going to bed faggot? or did your supervisor castrate you for failing to shut it down? You have just ousted yourself as an attention faggot who has to have the last word.

we've heard it all before and it always proves contrary to reality. Sick of losing yet? too bad there’s over 7 years more of it coming.

The Russians and Chinese could just spy on lawmakers all day and blackmail them into getting whatever they want. I wonder if that's how the chinks got the Clintons to so easily do their bidding.

It was the New York Times and every other shitlib media outlet that claimed he was wiretapped first. Are you forgetting this or just ignoring it on purpose? Shouldn't you be asking for evidence from the NYT?

Shill central in here, hi five eyes how's traitor life

After the polarization narrative got BTFO, they've lost the plot entirely. Throwing everything and the kitchen sink at us to see what sticks. Then when they inevitably get kicked in the dick, they spam dead dogs. They're really mad. They autistically watch every single mod action now too, it's hilarious.

Shit nigger, it's the "white nationalism is anti-white" commonspic spammer from /polmeta/. Have you killed yourself yet?

TRUMP FUCKED UP GOYIM

Who the fuck led these kikes over from /cuckpol/?

Wyatt please gas yourself

thread on five eyes and comey is shilled to death, cmon user it means Holla Forums is right.

My take is that Comey is trying to lay low, not take visible sides, in order to gain bi-partisan support of investigating Russian ties to the election. He continues to play along like this until it's too late for the Democrats, and they're caught too far in to their investigation into their own party's corruption. Comey can't come out all at once and act quickly. This will take time.

How fucked are the left in the next coming days? This level shilling must mean you fucks are scared of something coming.

KEK'd

Their so fucked that they hire robots to shill for them off a script since humans might get exposed to the toxin that is the truth.

Chaos is on the horizon and we can only dehumanize ourselves and face the bloodshed.
Well that and shitpost.

well said user

stay salty, you've got over 7 more years of it coming your way

So be Australian as possible?

dubs demand he kills himself

KEK WILLS IT

it has been ordained

Emma Watson was the sacrificial lamb to keep the Jewllywood degenerates in line

inside scoop is Madonna sleeps with an african baby's head between her legs…. but it'll never surface in the Jew York Times.

the reason for the domestic spying apparatus is for blackmail and entrapment purposes. In other words – to protect and preserve the positions of the power elite

care to provide citation for any of those batshit claims you have made?

What kind of faggot are you?
oh, you're the kind of faggot that replies to themselves because they're so new they can't even figure out how to navigate the UI effectively

It's that time of the day. There's another one going wild in the white house / secret service thread.

Which of the first two? Not the last one, because only a political infant would doubt that this is precisely the reason of existence of a domestic spying agency.

seems pretty sketchy

You fags don't know what Five Eyes (FVEY) is at all. FVEY is an intelligence agreement between the five English speaking nations on earth. Each member agrees to not spy on each other, and in return they all share a significant portion of their intelligence with the group. A large majority of U.S. intelligence is caveated "Releasable to Five Eyes" (REL TO FVEY / REL FVEY), including most of our ELINT, GEOINT/IMINT, HUMINT and SIGINT.

whew… so does this mean we have nothing to worry about and we can trust the psychopathic kikes that have infected all of those governments? because to be honest I was a little worried. Glad I can rest easy now knowing freedom is actually free, sexy big boy

But this is already widely known. Different foreign spy agencies spy each other citizens and share information.

I think that the thing that Trump is trying to do with those accusations is to take down the intelligence agencies and the whole mass spying operation.
First the public has to know it and he took care of this with the Tweets.

this. he knows damn well he is guilty of some shit already so he needs trumps support to get amnesty but he isnt sure this alone will keep him save if he fully goes against his masters so he is stuck at a point he can only react to what is happening to him trying to not piss anybody off too much

i honestly think he has absolutly no moral standpoint and his only motive at this point seems to be fear

And all the Russian, Chinese, etc. spies.
5 ends from where information can be leaked is so fucking retardeds. I ask myself if this is intentionall since kikes are trying to bring the West down.

No, you should still worry about the kikes in intelligence agencies. But FVEY is not some fucking black operations shit like the OP is painting it out to be, and the anons in this thread are taking the bait. FVEY is just a fucking Intelligence sharing agreement. It's not comparable to other programs in western Intel agencies that are specifically designed to spy on citizens and other nefarious shit. In fact FVEY is slightly good, because part of the agreement is that the five nations (US, UK, Australia, Canada & NZ) won't spy on each other, so you only have to worry about your own government spying on you if you live in any of them. It's a cynical, bittersweet optimism, but optimism none the less.

So basically, the CIA "can" make up whatever shit they want and get an elected president impeached?

While any dem governor or mayor "can" ignore the president's orders. Tell me exactly what the president "must" do stop those "cans"?

God, I hate faggot shills. Any oldfags here actually remeber early 1980's Trump and how fucking based he was?

Let's redpill these David Brock faggots and send them back to kike summer camp.

A) Trump has balls made of tungsten. Don't know what that is – you semen-sucking, hairy chest cuddling, accidentally shitting on pozzed penis rammed up your colon, motherfucker?

It's the hardest metal on Earth, you smegma-swallowing motherfucker.

B) Who laid his tungsten balls on (((Mayor Ed Koch's))) table, swung his nuts at the Mayor's face and knocked out the kike, while proceeding to get everything he wanted from a corrupt Jew York City government?

Muthafuckin' Donald J. Trump. Your ass wasn't even a semen tadpole swimming in your pop's testicle at the time.

Oh, did I use the singular – testicle – rather than the plural form, motherfucker? Consider me gracious, because the way you post reads, it makes me believe you're a genetically castrated son-of-a-bitch.

Wake the fuck up.

C) Who played 14D chess and 88D Risk (the board game, bitch – Google it) against the Italian mafia and got everything he wanted?

Donald J. Trump.

D) Who out-Jewed the Jews in a city commonly referred to by every redpilled motherfucker from here to Jamaica Estates as "Jew York City." After playing 1488D chess against the kikes, who read Uncle Adolf's speeches before going to bed every night?

You're goddamn fucking right: Donald J. Trump.

Who is taking the blackmailing Jewish Power Elite to the fucking mat by laying his tungsten-forged nuts on the table and showing (((them))) he's got the balls to expose their entire system of blackmail from PedoGate to the domestic spying of political figures if he doesn't get what he wants?

Say his name, bitch…

Smear some bacon across your Talmud, because no amount of argumentative (((pilpul))) can obfuscate what really matters in politics:

Power.

God-Emperor swung his sword through the bullshit from his first day in office and is closer than ever to getting the power he needs to go full MAGA.

You will always be the parasite of the goy. "Chosen People," my ass. The only thing "chosen" about your tribe is they will never have peace. Fuck, you're not even safe in that (((homeland))) you stole from the Arabs.

Trump knows The Jew. He knows how shifty you are and that Jews are parasites to their host society. You kikes can only get kicked out of so many countries before every non-kike has your people cornered with nowhere to run anymore.

Gas the kikes, race war now. Sieg Heil!

You have to go back.

Still investigation into leaked phone calls from Trump to both Austrailia PM and Mexico back in Jan/Feb.

Comey has dug a trench and is hiding in it, no moving forward. no going back. He needs to go.

Born in 1972 here and, I'm sorry to say, that Trump has always been a bit of a joke and a celebrity. He was always used as a caricature of 80s greed and degenerate excesses. He didn't mind, though. He liked having that image and embraced it.

Also, Trump didn't always get what he wanted in his feuds with Mayor Koch. I think your history may be a little off there.

you're out of your depth

If the answer isn't to your liking, simply revise history until you like it.

I was just going to say the EXACT same thing
!

It's appropriate that 'merica is the brown eye.

Rogers brought it up while being questioned by Shifty (((Schiff)))

Newfag, GTFO

intellihub.com/fox-news-pulls-judge-napolitano-off-air-after-trump-wiretap-claims/

Nothing to see here folks.

Because it was a dog and pony show for public consumption and that guy is as much of a politician and actor as the phony cunts he was talking to.

It would have been like that hearing in the 80's where the CIA guy held up the gun that shot poison to give people heart attacks. You've all seen the clip. After that shit show they made sure no such thing ever happened again. Now it's all postering for public appearance. Complete mockery.

You don't even know what your mom is going to make you for dinner tomorrow, kiddo. So for you to make statements such as you have… might want to see a mental health professional about that.

lol…. you make that sound like it actually means something. How many times has that drunk been pulled from Fox only to return? You're an idiot, honestly. I'd strongly suggest you stop watching so much TV and regain your sanity

I don't have a tv lol thats an article you fucking retard

1st vid - the segment that got Mapolitano removed
2nd vid - the one who caught Comey
It Took a Freshman GOP Congresswoman To Pull The Mask From FBI Director Comey…
theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/03/20/it-took-a-freshman-gop-congresswoman-to-pull-the-mask-from-fbi-director-comey/
archive.is/7hM0M
Maybe keep an eye on Stefanik, see if she or any family/friends wind up suicided.

1st vid from early February when the news broke
2nd vid from yesterday - is he lying?

saved, fam
lolwhut

buy a comic book and tell us what you read

you shills sure do get bent out of shape

AWFULLY SHILLY IN HERE TODAY
your agency a shit, you fucking sassy cat