Direct redpill and warning to all Holla Forums users. Screencap this post immediately

Holla Forums users need to become aware of the military abduction phenomena - MILABS.

media.8ch.net/file_store/8e36b731030c400b8ce18005d57fdbb5994b820bbb2ffaf2ab4964e284f3793e.pdf/fringeknowledgeWEB.pdf

or

montalk.net/files/fringeknowledgeWEB.pdf

or

montalk.net/books

and choose the format you prefer

Book is called "Fringe Knowledge For Beginners", read from page 92 to 96.

Basically, shadow government/military has insanely advanced tech, and insanely overblown resources, even Montalk doesn't mention the most unbelievable parts (like dimensional tech which allows them to shift operatives out of the physical range, and perform direct surveilance, operation and even abductions on people while being invisible and untouchable themselves, or view possible future based on people's choices and events, and even by that build algorithms to predict person's, and that of groups of people future behaviour). They abduct people using that tech during the night/sleep, and do shit to them, including post-hypnotic mind programming, often more direct by needle-to-the-eye tech (this is very visible in yourself and other people once you know of it, it's like getting redpilled second time, you'll notice those eyes in people you see irl, in the news, or anywhere else. Take a look at his eyes in first pic, it's funny how they actually managed to capture that look/feel in a game). The highest mistake people make by believing that they "aren't important enough" to abduct, while from what I gathered, they value every person and his interactions and influence much more than that person himself. Every person, literally EVERY single one that has any interactions with other people, any influence, even if completely miniscule on others, and or just simply researches and thinks of things by himself, is worth doing this to. What to even say people who lurk and post in Holla Forums, /polk/, /x/, /fringe/, and any other deeper boards or imageboards (not talking anime here).

It's a hard worldview to form, but anyone who researches and lurks long enough will reach the same conclusions.

Abductions happen on regular enough intervals, could be just once a month, like for normalfags, just to "corregate" behavior, or could be every night if you're a Holla Forumsack.

The easiest way to protect yourself is to film yourself everytime you sleep, with a good enough camera for view to be clear and detailed and non-foggy. Fast scroll-review it in the morning, and if everything's good you can delete it. Also be aware of yourself when falling asleep, try to never just "black out".

If you don't do this, be ready to subconsciously sabotage yourself everywhere, including in daily life and especially interactions with others, and feel shitty and numbed most of the time. Not the fate I wish for my fellow kameraden anons ofcourse. It sounds silly that underground shadow military faction would use dimensional tech to kidnap users of a politics board (actually any board that influences people's lives and beliefs) in a taiwanese piss bottle forum, and program their subconscious to shit their life up and the board itself, but if you think in butterfly effect's terms, in which they operate, all becomes less insane.

I made the original post in /polk/ - x/pol/ thread, as x/pol/ thread got bumplocked here, but reposted here for all the anons that I can reach

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LwCGi2F24io
twitter.com/AnonBabble

New age garbage

It doesn't matter who he is, what matters is his plan that what he writes particulary on that subject is true.

Before I sink any of my valuable time and effort into researching anything like this, convince me you aren't a paranoid schizophrenic.

You don't have to read it if you don't want to, go shitpost in another Trump thread instead.

I soar on fucking angel wings. Tavistock eat shit.

Go away kike

You just had to mention it, didn't you. Faggot.

We're being raided, just ignore this kind of threads.

When aren't we being raided?

You are genuinely retarded if you believe this is raid thread

More >>>/fringe/ than Holla Forums, plus namefaggotry.
2/10

I'll look in a dark mirror at midnight and say that shit three times, I don't give a fuck. Fuck them and fuck their monarch programming kikeromancy.

Now that's some vintage cancer.

You're telling me they can fuck with biological beings in specific ways and twist dimensions to their will. But they can't fuck with a camcorder?

No it's just an user who took too much medication on top of his paranoia.

(checked)
I still have some pre-4chan SA watermarked pictures kek.

Hey spirit-tech espionage is harder than it looks, ok?

Tavistock!

Funny that you ask, and it's a good question. The thing is not just the physical recording, but the act of you aranging it yourself, you clearly physically state your will of that not being done to you, both evil and good beings can see it in the open. So you get protection by higher beings to continue the recording, I speculate.

Look at this faggot shill, what the fuck, didn't expect to be shilled so much immediately. I guess the Tavistock mention did it, thanks a lot

This is fake

this seems like schizophrenic bait to me

Like what the fuck is this shilling

Thank you faggot

I do like montalk.net

Why the fuck are you namefagging? Why not pretend to fit in when posting an OP?

TAVISTOCK
A
V
I
S
T
O
C
K

TAVISTOCK
TAVISTOCK
TAVISTOCK

Top kek

>>>/hell/

I love the idea that they've gone to this much effort to see when we mention Tavistock so they can pay some millennial snowflake minimum wage to inform their superior that we're on to them again

SUCH A SPOOKY SCARE THREAD user GAVE ME A BONER BBBBYY

And fuck you God dammed kike OP hahhahaha SAGE

Nice ID
>>>/hell/

I've noticed some sp00py stuff and I think I've had something or other attempt to influence me on a level, but at the end of the day they're still gay fags lol

tavistock r fagits

But why, you stupid nigger? Why, when you could have just gone to >>>/xpol/ for it instead of a shill board?

Tavistock is studying us. When mice start studying scientists, things get weird.

/xpol/ is dead.

Tavistock gazed across the Abyss, and the Abyss gazed back across them. Kek.

Didn't Tavistock mean something like "good seed", but more in a "good slave breed" kind of way?

……….

Nigger do you not dream nigger? It's very easy to have incorporeal experiences.

no actually i dont
havent since i was a child

You're a regular old francis e dec, I like it, never change.

But you know your balls to the walls crazy right?

youtube.com/watch?v=LwCGi2F24io

Those trips mean you have to dump them all over this occultfag's thread

your board is bad and you should feel bad

1. that pdf is a government backdoor.

2. unless someperson is present they cannot physically abduct you. mi5 has done this to people along with many spy agencies.

3. remote viewing and rnm satellites exist, stuff like that but they cannot take you physically unless they physically come to take you away.

Download this goy, it is not a virus. Scary government men will stab you in the eye at night, be afraid goy, be very afraid!

Pray tell, how did you manage this?