So /8v/ what do you think of shoehorning more diversity in video game development?

so /8v/ what do you think of shoehorning more diversity in video game development?

have you got a chance to read unity's newest blog?

blogs.unity3d.com/2016/06/02/do-you-want-to-make-your-studio-more-diverse/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/vA6pM
jsfiddle.net/kt0cjra4/
8ch.net/pol/res/6192520.html
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/05/09/one-obamas-last-acts-will-punish-suburbs-white-wealthy/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why the fuck does diversity matter? You should be more concerned on hiring people fit for the job, not based on their skin color.

Wow user, that's racist you fucking shitlord.

What the fucking kind of a name is 'Na'Tosha'? Sounds like some Star Trek name of a alien who looks like human with their face painted blue.

That's not the name of the board.

I'm going to kill a nigger today

People can't understand that. Some companies still don't give a shit, but they will still hire people for diversity positions because they get tax benefits for hiring people.

Affirmative action and diversity are an attempt to get niggers out of shitty neighborhoods, but all it ends up doing is dragging everyone else down to their level. Like they'd throw a nigger with a 2.2 GPA into a school that normally requires a 3.8+, and what happens? The nigger continues having a 2.2 and drops out.

"fit for the job" couldn't be legally defined in a way that Shekelbergoldstein liked so "minimum number of niggers" had to suffice.

Is that really her birth name? And did she really include a picture of herself in her own push for diversity article?

you wish. realistically, the school either gets fined for not letting him get free A's or they are essentially forced to bring in more of his kind to average it out.

God her face looks like a pig's. I'm not even just calling her names, her face has pig-like qualities.

the fuck

Just look at this poor shmuck's face. He ssems like someone who would want nothing but be able to quit his shitty job clearing up bugs introduced by rainbow-collored landwhales who learned how to use their engine over a GRLL POWER IN TECH! presentation, but he can't quit because he really needs the money to pay his debts.

poor guy i can only imagine the stench he has to deal with on a daily bases because of that cow.

I didn't realize pink hair was ((diversity)).

Diversity that actually makes games more interesting or leads to more varied games being made is fine. For example, having a game based on aztec or mesopitminmain mythology rather then Greco-roman or Japanese like every other game.

"Diversity" just in terms of shoehorning in minorities for PC points is shit.

archive.is/vA6pM

I've seen worse.

holy fuck this just infuriates me to no end
how people willingly subject themselves to this faggotry is beyond my comprehension

What's with this parenthesis bullshit? I saw Cernovich claiming that "Holla Forums had won" because the mainstream media was reporting on it (implying that it was a meme stared by 4/pol/), but to me it looks like a LISP programmer is trying to make their syntax acceptable to catapult us into the Golden Age of Technology.

they've got other shit to fix instead of diversity
people are currently mad at them for putting in new payment methods for licenses that are shit and cost nearly 3-4 times as much as before

see >>>Holla Forums6185751

Echoes identify kikes. Keep your eyes open for kikes and their kikery.

When they talk about diversity at work, they're not talking about sexual orientation or the color of your skin, it's having people with different background WHILE being skilled in their job. The key is to get different perspectives to find new ways to expand.
It's not hiring ugly dykes who all thinks the same shit and can barely do their work, a team of yes-men, while looking different, are still yes-men.

Hahahah, oh wow. What planet do you live on?

Some games like The Sims benefited from having women on the team, originally it was more of an architecture simulator with the Sims themselves being an afterthought.

You didn't see them making a big deal out of it back then. Nowadays the SJWs wish people would forget about it. Tens of millions of new female gamers in the mid 2000's with nobody complaining or raising a fuss, if it happened today it would be heralded as the saviour of modern gaming with dozens of articles proclaiming that butthurt manbabies have to deal with it now and get over it.

One of the most popular games of the last decade made by women for women and it's swept under the rug.

please

well you can always use godot
but tbh, i'd rather just give money to the chink overlords
at least UE4 works as intended
unity is shit and will always be a shit engine, not to mention a company

No, it's flawed think. This is the problem is that "muh diversity" faggots like to say "THEY THINK THEY CAN'T SUCCEED, SO THEY DON'T TRY!" and the reality is this…

EVERYONE WANTS TO BE THE EASY JOBS. Everyone wants to be ideas guy, everyone wants to be drawfag, everyone wants to be writerfag. NO ONE WANTS TO BE TECHNICALLY TRAINED to do the job. Designers have both a design and a technical background so that they know something about what's going into the games and what the games can do. Typically people from SJW backgrounds have an authoritarian mindset, which doesn't mesh well with most programmers or technicians. If your first instinct is to say "do it or find me someone who can" then you have no business running a development team, let alone being on the design team for one. The tough talking "take no shit" approach to video game development doesn't work, it never has and it never will.

There aren't a lot of women in game design for the same reason there aren't a lot of women's studies majors in employment: oversaturation. If it comes down to picking the best candidate, the studio is going to look at his portfolio, see that he's not only been doing a lot of design via art, description, and technical design. Then he's going to look at your typical tumblrina's portfolio and see that her portfolio is full of fat girl pics, my little pony pics, yaoi pics, and man hating pics. No technical pics or showcase of technical design, no descriptions, just a lot of really awful deviantart shit. And they're going to pick the guy.

And then the tumblr on their feminist blog will write about how it was discrimination and gaming is obviously a gentleman's club, and how all men are shitlords, yadda yadda. BUT WAIT, THEN YOU LOOK AT JAPAN, AND THERE ARE ENTIRE TEAMS OF WOMEN, who range from Programmer to Artist to Designer, AND THEY ALL HAVE SOME TECHNICAL BACKGROUND in their education.

So the whole idea that this is a gendered issue is bullshit, it's a moving the goal posts issue, instead of trying to get girls interested in STEM which is what would get them into game design, they want to do what they've done to the military and firefighting, where they dumb down the standards test, they reduce the exam, they make it so that women can almost NOT FAIL for the sake of MUH DIVERSITY quotas.

John Carmack said it best, we want people who are qualified based on their knowledge, not on what they look like. They're not hiring people cause they have a cock, they're hiring them because THEY FUCKING KNOW WHAT THEY'RE DOING.

I'm so fucking done to death with this marxist bullshit where we need to push for more diversity to the point that you're literally depriving deserving men who are qualified in order to hire women and minorities who aren't just to satisfy a diversity quota.

Guy goes to college, wracks up huge debt, and then in the end, he gets denied jobs because everyone is too busy trying to satisfy some ridiculous fucking dictum that WE NEED DIVERSITY.

Diversity can fuck off.

imagine if you will you're building a house. you need a 5 man crew for things to go at the speed the client finds ideal. you're hiring your fifth contracter and it's a toss up between bob an jamal

jamals a nice guy, but he doesn't actually know a fucking thing about building houses, but you hire him anyways because you don't want some one to think you're a racist

guess what the fucking house falls over and you were a month past due because you had to teach jamal how do tasks everyone already had experience in. you made a hire based on something other than credentials because you were more worried about what some one might think of your crew rather than what they would think of your product

World of Warcraft has crossed over into the real world?

What… waht is that THING on the left?
No, seriously? Man? Woman? Both? If yes, what was it before?

Fuck, this shit has gone way too fucking far.

DUCK

still hope with Cryengine dev and its "pay what you want" idea is a nice way to lower the barrier to entry.

Or maybe from childhood through to adulthood I've been shown this is the only thing you're any good at, whereas other groups get to be unchallenged majorities in all kinds of areas. Where is the push for men in HR and teaching and househusbandry?

I was going to make a snarky remark, but then I checked. and apparently SJWs will in fact unironically say things like "all men are sexist". They're so ridiculous, I can't think of a way to ridicule them.

𝕹𝕺!

Just remember this: A researcher and professor wanted to do a talk on men and how depression affects them and makes them kill themselves more than it does women, and a feminist classroom showed up to protest and prevent anyone from entering the building. Even got physical with the men who wanted to attend, and the only reason the police even bothered to show up – was to make sure that the attendees didn't defend themselves against the feminists.

what kind of fucking world world do we live in

i'd ask for source but it doesn't even seem that far fetched

In a few words: A degenerative one.

If it isn't about feminism and women, then it's no good to these people, and it's why everything is so fucked up. Because they can get away with it.

see what i never understand is why they go out of their way to make themselves unhappy. life isn't that complicated

a majority of them have it good, like really good. they have the time and lack of responsibility to go out and complain, they got to go to college which a lot of people who genuinely seek higher education can't afford, and they squander it. , they have their own clique of equally garbage friends and target people who were minding their own business and call those people the bullies

do they not have hobbies? are hobbies bad? why not take up biking or video games or making model trains or fucking something to occupy their free time in a healthy manner

if social justice parasites worked on even a smidgen of logic then they wouldn't be into social justice in the first place.

Because they have the reflexes of a sloth and the coordination of Mr Magoo. Instead they see video games as an uneven playing field, the same way they see education as one, because some people aren't fucking retarded and some people are. So they want to level the playing field by turning video games into interactive movies and yaoi simulators. They want to turn education into a level playing field by reducing education to a "THE ONLY ANSWER THAT'S RIGHT IS THE ONE YOU CAN JUSTIFY" and they don't care what the actual answer to the math equation is so long as you could get away with your answer.

Jamal figures that 5*5 is 23, he explains to his teacher how he got that number through a really complicated and nonsensical approach that everyone in the classroom can only scratch their heads at, then he gets treated like a math genius and his answer is marked correct.

check your privilege, shitlord

I think that's insulting to pigs, honestly.

Check these dubs instead.

i mean i just listed video games off hand but you're right

but again, there are MILLIONS of video games to play and instead of finding the ones they like (the growing number of walking simulators made specifically for them) they would rather attack the ones they were never going to play in the first place

Yes, I would much rather kiss the pig.

Yeah, I'm just gonna use my own tech or Unreal Engine, thanks…

Decorate the office with waifupillows.

If anyone asks, say they have blue hair so it counts.

I like the cut of your jib.

there's only one pink hair that matters

Yeah, that's not her birth name. I'd fucking bet my right testicle on that.

is this nigger speak for Nataliya?

Every nigger name ever sounds like it was randomly generated

In fact: jsfiddle.net/kt0cjra4/

I think it's Elvish.

Stupid fucking name
Stupid fucking hair
Stupid fucking ideas

Given what Na'Tosha looks like my guess would be Orcish.

Cryengine has started to look better as of late

I've got quite a few friends that play vidya and have vaginas, and none of them are into indieshit that's focused on story or diversity, I'd say the main difference is a much larger focus on social aspects and character customization with less on mechanical elements of gameplay. We don't need devs to arbitrarily add more women to the team, if a dev wants a game to appeal to women then put a competent one in a position of authority in the game's design. Hiring a woman for a regular position like programming isn't going to make things any different than it would if there was an equally competent man, and you're going to find a lot more competent male programmers than female (see: any CS class ever, that shit is 95% male at least).

diversity is like sex, just let it happen don't force it

Thats silly, since childhood I was shown that computer programmers were nerds that deserved to be humiliated and bullied. No one would go into computers because of how they were protrayed on TV.

fukken saved

White men are shown that getting a well paying job that requires lots of hard work and is soul crushing is "for them." Women aren't told they need to be able to support a family, so are free to go into jobs like human services (that pay less than your average McDonald's worker) and supported when they make that choice.
Welfare recipients get the jobs regardless, because you need the token to make the government not mad at you.

i see nothing wrong with this, it matches my own experience tbh.

You missed a "lack of" to start off that sentence.

How to burn your company to the ground

Retard companies like this will always get owned by ones which are not retarded.

Diversity has no inherent value. Merit only matters. Hiring diversity means ignoring merit to some degree. When you insist on being diverse you will find that your pool is much smaller, and you are competing with every other company which has a diversity boner. Companies which were successful pre-diversity boner can always outspend, and outburn cash in order to get those delicious diversity marketing brownie points that in reality contribute no market value to their companies.

Companies which go hard line diversity will edge out and alienate their best talent, which are more often than not FUCKING WHITE MALES. If these companies had any real balls at all, any real love for diversity, then they would fire every FUCKING WHITE MALE at their company TODAY and hire only NON-FUCKING WHITE MALES. But they don't, because this is just for show so the "diversity matters" bloggers say nice things about them.

Seriously though, I'm a gamedev and I agree with your post. From the dev side I consider gamergate to be a success in that people woke up and realized how full of disingenuous professional victimhood scam-artist bullshit the sarkeesian crowd actually is. On the industry side of things, SJWs got BTFO. But you would never know because they're just not going to write articles on their own failures.

In terms of the diversity stuff, it comes down to muh PR. AAA games are run by bankers who could care less about diversity, except when its useful for marketing to claim "we are totes diverse!." Devs don't really care either, they just want to not have idiots for co-workers. But trust me no successful game company is actually diversity hiring, because the ones that do pretty quickly become unsuccessful and the bankers take their shekels elsewhere and the good devs quit. The great thing about the games industry is that it's so damn technical that it's hard enough to ship a good game even with an all-star team, so as soon as you add dead weight (and give them authority!) there is no chance.

Just as an aside while I'm writing this – the push for postmodernism is exactly due the above. The reason they said "games don't have to be fun" is because making a fun game takes hard work, experience, talent, humility and other qualities that SJW hipsters simply don't possess. So, they tried to convince people that fun and quality are sexist terms, which obviously backfired.

Today when you ready about diversity in games, it's just PR with no substance, similar to how every MMO is a "living breathing world" or the latest FPS has "100s of hours of content" which really means 10 hours of content plus some shit replay mechanic.

I've worked with plenty of talented professional game developers (coders, designers, artists) who also happened to be women. And that's the key to all of this. Nobody cares about the gender of the person writing the code, they just care if it works. And you can't guilt players into buying shit games just because gender politicians were involved in their development, because all the postmoderism in the world can't convinced a bored or frustrated player that he's having fun.

If you are curious about the next attack on games, it will come from the formalist/academic side trying to take power from “working developers.” They will downplay the feminist angle, but it will be the same groups and individuals. What I mean is when you are an actual developer, academic ideas and theory are worthless (literally worth nothing) because everything can be made to sound good on paper. It takes a very senior designer to be able to accurately theory-craft.

So if anyone strolls up to the argument with some terms pulled out of an EC video to back up their point, be very wary. Remember the theme in 1984 that literally he who controls the language, controls the thoughts and ideas that language is used to convey. This is the next attack – controlling the language of game design through formalized and academic terms.

No, i think his point is that if you have good hiring practices, the actual competent minorities worth hiring will eventually come to you on their own. If you're hiring competent people who deserve the job, you'll probably hire the one or two women and/or black people who actually did go to a tech school and fucking learned instead of just crying that their vagina/skin color guarantees them the job.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

The comment section of that article is a blast.
I am so glad I switched to Unreal Engine ages ago, and now not just for the technical reasons.

so apparently Hilter's ghost has nothing better to do then haunt Holla Forums, considering the state of the white race i guess i can understand him wanting to be around people as depress as he is.
and it's not like he can go to wizardchan.

There aren't that many though which is why all the forced diversity hiring and affirmative action happens.

False, there's two.

If it wasn't for that, there probably would be more because they'd have more motivation to make something of themselves like everyone else.

Holla Forums and Holla Forums still have a maybe misguided glimmer of hope, wizardchan is a lost case.

You're probably right considering how all the hand outs that started with the civil rights movement completely fucking destroyed black culture.

Get a load of this dipshit.

i stand corrected

you're a meanie, user

Pretty much this. It's just getting crazy that yank's media, including Holla Forums, are trying to infest everything with their bland culture. I stopped pondering them and make them aware of their bullshit.

Meanwhile in Soviet Europe and Soviet Australia you're the one getting pondered by muslims.
Oh wait that's pounded not pondered.

if only that were the case, user

Do they breed them to eat their balls or something?

I know bull testicles and penis are a delicacy in various places but I've never heard the same for pigs.

Pig orgasms last around thirty minutes.

Yank media is the stillbirth of globalization. Holla Forumsedditors are all for it as long as their cheap mass produced culture is the one being exported everywhere.

they probably are some kind of delicacy because asians, but pigs just have really big balls

For me is just a big scam, oddly enough I never see gooks and chinks on dev work, that would singlehanded achieve both diversity quota and personal qualification

Holy fucking shit.

Pic related

I have to call bullshit
even a girl who looks like a pig is cuter

Also you're racist if you tell Jamal that he's not qualified for the job

Societal collapse when?

60 million gamers with vaginas joined in during the 2000's expanding the market considerably. It was the surprise hit nobody saw coming; who could have imagined that a game built off the SimCity franchise that featured zoning maps and yearly budget reports would greatly eclipse the original and have a mostly female audience?

Yet take a look at the shit being made now for a female audience. It's all focused on writing, story, setting and the characters with gameplay being non-existent. You might as well watch a playthrough on youtube. It's downright insulting to not only women gamers but all of them.

I can't wait for the next Sims hit to come out and prove how full of shit these 'we need more diversity' 'you're ignoring half the market' types are by doing the complete opposite of everything they say.

According to their logic, the most qualified is whoever ends up being better for the company in the long run (even though at least in terms of game companies, the rate of turnover is insane). And because (again, according to them), diverse workplaces are automatically better than non-diverse ones because reasons, that makes that diverse hires are inherently better, even if they happen to be unqualified.

If they were THAT concerned about diversity in tech, they'd push for more people with conservative views. THAT'S an underrepresented faction.

Asians while being minority arent opressed because… uh… ehm… oh right because they can actually pull their own fucking weight and be just as good and sometimes even better at the job than "da evil white mayne".

Also check your privilege you cisgendered-racist-shitlord.

Fuck the world.

Diversity is great and should certainly be encouraged where possible.

But by "diversity" here I mean diversity of experiences, diversity of thought processes, diversity of capability and not diversity of gender, skin colour or mental illness.

You know like how women and minorities see any sort of disparity and (tend to) instantly jump to sexism/racism/discrimination of some kind? It takes a man (or some non-feminist SJW type) to think outside of that and say "Well, what if it isn't?"

That's the kind of diversity you want on a dev team.

Someone who can look at a problem and offer a differing perspective or, at very least, break apart the problem and try to find alternative solutions. To not just immediately concur. Even if everyone on the team is a different shade of white, brown or yellow, it's of no benefit if they all think the same way since it only takes a single roadblock that not a single individual can think around to put everyone in a shit situation.

Likewise you can have a dozen scrawny white guys who all think differently and complement each others capabilities. So what if it looks like a pasty virgin circlejerk? If it makes for a smooth development cycle then that's hardly a bad thing.

If you're just looking to fill an irrelevant quota to push an agenda or "appear diverse" then you're utterly missing the point of hiring people for a job in the first place.

This is basically a more graceful version of what I was getting at earlier. For the social justice crowd, "diversity" means people of different genders, races, etc., but with similar worldviews. Women who have different opinions than them have internalized misogyny. Nonwhites who disagree with them have internalized racism. Any other minority group with different opinions than them has internalized . If anything, they're more vicious towards minorities and women that disagree with them than the people they oppose are.

This whole "house building" reminds me of how in construction work there's plenty of people working usually through nepotism or having friend in the company and they dont have any experience or schooling building houses or such shit at all but… because they are white fucking males they fucking learn quickly on the job!

And let's not forget even more stories of having some Jamal forced through employment offices and such for a few months to give him "job experience" but since niggers and muslims have absolutely no interest in fucking working and learning they usually just give them some bullshit menial job like move these packs of cement from point A to point X and the next day from point X to point A though the next day they usually just call in sick and stop coming alltogether.

In world where Naughty Dog kicks out a play tester for complaining about the story (whether that was true or not), that isn't happening.

Black people give me the impression that black culture is about being fucking poor.

i'm a carpenter who's a kind of a part of accidental nepotism, (it's my fathers business)

but i was thrown at the bottom of the totem pole and given no special treatment and spent a long time doing shitty tasks before i was trusted with anything useful

That word doesn't mean what you think it means.

Nigger Holla Forums hates the fuck out of the (((yank media))) that's exported.

i thought it meant "given the job through inside contacts" but i've been wrong before

Getting jobs from people you know isn't necessarily a bad thing. Nepotism implies some degree of favoritism and unwarranted beneficial treatment.

Yeah, that's how it's supposed to go but obviously you rose from the bottom slowly but surely?

I was just an errand boy like you for a long time but some "hey look kiddo this is how you build shit up" teaching here and there while fetching coffee and now im the one occasionally teaching the new hire what to do while building shit up.

It's kind of sad though how useless schooling actually is, at most it's just a little headstart to know shit and might give you a better insight as to "do i really want to be a construction worker/chef/faggot?" but even that's not much compared to what you learn actually working.

Hell i got no papers on "building shit up" at all and have papers from culinary school while my friend is the opposite with degree in carpentry or such shit, working with wood anyways i dont know the proper terms in English and the funny thing is… he's a chef on a small restaurant making food and i'm building houses.

Kill all marxists. Kill all jews.

Forced anti-diversity. End feminist policies.

I just hope that Unity3d becomes so shitty no one on /agdg/ will ever hope to use it.

So you know absolutely fucking nothing about what you’re saying.

i have some pretty serious beef with the american education system because i got 12 years of being preached to about how to function in the real world, then got dumped into it with no useful skills whatsoever

good thing i didn't stick with college, i may be a blue collar grunt but at least i'm not in monumental debt for something i wasn't sure about

Sure there's use for schooling if you want to be a nuclear physician or such shit but yeah most blue collar works atleast… experience gained on the job is what's useful and knowing the right people to actually get a job.

Without having my dad in the same company though he's retired now i would've likely still be unemployed neet or trying to do some bullshit burger flippan on mc'd's slowly eating my soul away.
I may still be that though since with this economy and big construction companies slowly buying small ones like the one im employed at out and firing all the workers it's certainly a possibility!

The real function of a degree is showing that you can shut up and sit at a desk for 8 to 10 hours a day without complaining too much

Depends where you are, for example if you live in miami pretty much every person you are hiring competent or not is gonna hispanic or black.

user when you have far left or far right wing ideologues, they dont actually care about the media as much as they care about making it propaganda,

user all sorts of weird shit are a delicacy in places. For example in peru they eat guinea pig.

And here I was thinking we already had too much.

I know everyone here is aware, but it bears repeating.
SJWs are irredeemably fucking mentally retarded.

i dont care if diversity is there, but it shouldnt have a spotlight on it and it shouldnt be the focus
the thing is, if its there they will make it the focus and shine a huge spotlight on it. look at what happened with undertale.

>>>/cuckchan/

oh wow i totally misinterpreted the op

yes, diversity shouldnt matter in the work place but that kind of shit started a very long time ago, it might have been kicked in to high gear with this sjw crap lately though.

Had I not smelled the shit ages ago and jumped ship, I would do so now.

Cryengine is fucking shit though, when they fix their documentation and it stops being so damn buggy, it would be great. Too bad it's attached to Crytek which is as bad if not worse than Unity.

It's too bad because technologically it's the most advanced of the three.

Yeah I've heard about the Guinea pig. Apparently they're quite economical: they breed quickly, and don't need a lot of space.

Yeah okay, diversity. Go fuck yourselves. If you have problem-hair then you should immediately be discredited.

I used to try and pull the native american card.

Apparently that card has become worthless these last couple of years. Which is funny since it used to be top-tier in the CCG of diversity during the 90's block.

It pretty much is. It's why black people that go to school, get a job, make money of themselves, and generally act like people get branded as "race traitors."

You know the old phrase, "You turned your back on the 'hood!" Never mind the 'hood is a drug-infested shithole where someone gets shot every other week and 911 hangs up on you.

Native Americans were the first Americans so that makes them racist.

whoa whoa whoa calm down with the racism. there is no such thing as being native to any land. We're all immigrants and we should all embrace non natives coming to our country.

I think "judge the creation and not the artist" should be taken into consideration by the devs themselves. No one gives a shit if someone making a game is all male or all female, right or left or who they vote for or believe in as long as it doesn't impact the game.

I bet these kind of people would give you shit for not agreeing with an idea right off the bat or listening to this because it has a woman scream from a horror movie.

Why the fuck are companies even hiring for "diversity's sake".

It would be logical to just hire whoever's the most qualified right? No company is going to discriminate against who they hire because of race. They just want whoever can do the job best.

Isn't giving minorities special treatment by hiring them over others inherently racist?
You're treating the minorities differently because they're minorities, never mind what you're doing to the majority.

Fuck this industry. I'm horrified at the thought of entering it as a male, even if I'm a minority myself.

Truer words have never been spoken.

I've never seen more hate, intolerance, hypocrisy and bile than among Social Justice Warriors.
The more they thump their chests, the more they worship "diversity", the more hypocritical they are.
It's depressingly and revoltingly fascinating.

its like this everywhere, even at fast food joints and government jobs

Agreed. SJWs are the most hateful and bigoted people around these days. At least the normal Holla Forumslack can justify why he hates so-and-so; most SJWs will eat you alive just for disagreeing with them.

THere is a serious mental problem brewing in these people's minds. There has to be a source somewhere; why some people and not others? What causes this, what prevents this?

Well I don't see anything wrong, she is a tool and probably so is everyone working under her

Follow Cameron's edicts! Native Britons should leave, and immigrants should fill the nation!

The fuck is she a Khajiit?

I don't get that, that meat looks entirely unprepared for serving, like it went out chewing on electrical wiring and just got tossed on the plate.

I bet your staff is for boys only.

Worse, she's helps make the Unity Engine.

so sorry lad

Excuse me my engine identifies as nu-femme-trans-male and it finds that term offensive.

What's with all this priviledged white wimin crying about other priviledged white people of different gender?

If she's not with a nigger I would call hypocrisy

Did she find a way to make dye from plump helmets?

Would you really want these people working at your company?

Where the fuck is this from?

Do I want to know?

I wonder what her childhood self would think seeing what she becomes as an adult. Probably would jump in front of a truck.

8ch.net/pol/res/6192520.html

Would fugg she a qt

Lol, I found this shit on Voat, now this thread here.

They're literal cultists. Have you seen the messages some of them send to trans folk who don't toe the party line?

This nigga.

YOU ARE TRIGGERING ME.

You fugg the body, not the politics

It's always Python.

You must have some extreme fetishes.

Not really, but short hair and/r androgynous girls are a good combo for me.

The smallest demographic is the skilled. We need more diversity.

don't stick your dick in crazy though

Are you even an intellectual?

Fixed

Let's not be unfair now, anyone who feels strongly about modern politics is a loony.

Unless

So long as you do that it's all good.

I've spent pretty much my entire life not giving a fuck about politics. We've arrived at the point where if you don't start caring, you're not going to have the option much longer.

Back in the day "diversity" used to mean "different people". You know, the people that hold different opinions, that have different hobbies, etc., etc. Not just different skin color. When you have personal diversity, you pretty naturally increase odds that someone will find a good idea to solving some problem, just because there are more different ideas. But of course with advent of social justice bullshit, "diversity" come to mean only differences in physiology. And of course SJW HRs will only hire other SJWs that hold identical ideas, so it goes without saying that brain pool absolutely fucking plummets, which is your #1 explanation as to why SJW-riddled companies go to shit.

Well this is pretty much what all sane people believe.

Ok voat delivered. I chuckled.

I'm not
Enjoy your enslavement to communists then.
What said is correct.

But user, if you unlucky then there is a chance crazy will search and found you. Too risky if you ask me.

Btw the first pic is nice. Very nice!

I really fucking hope GLOOME and GZDoom-GPL end delivering.
And that clique indieshits don't decide to use it to sully doom's name with their "soretro" nongames

So then let the loonies fight the commies. Don't get yourself in a tizzy over normalfag shit. We're supposed to be the Ubermensch here.

The loonies are the commies.
fuck off and die

Yeah that's right, get mad and throw insults. Be exactly like the people you claim to fight against. Why don't you go ahead and block me and then write a blog while you're at it? I'm gonna enjoy my fast cars and assaulty guns (which are more popular than ever) in peace while my country is "destroyed".

Fuck off commie faggot.

I've always wondered, where did that pic come from? I keep thinking it's some tv show or something

STOP RUINING PINK HAIRED GIRLS FOR ME YOU CUNTS

Pretty sure GLOOME's dead already. I think everyone's moved to work on GZDoom-GPL by now, but I'm not 100% sure.

I can't even keep reading this.

It's okay to have emotions and opinions but you shouldn't let your fee-fees get in the way of civility. It's not like I'm physically attacking you either, it's just an anonymous debate on the internet we'll both forget in a day.

BUT THEN YOU'RE AN SJW!!!!! OH NOES!!!!!
Holy shit literally kill yourself you giant fucking pussy. Your communist brainwashing is so blatant at this point, it fucking disgusting. You are a piece of shit and nobody will ever like you.

>>>/tumblr/

That's pro-GG pornstar Mercedes Carrera.

Did someone say pink haired cunts?

How about no?

What.
What the fuck.
What's wrong with Natasha?
Are you gay or something?

You see, when you act like that you just give your enemies ammo and you make everything harder on yourself. I'm honestly wondering if you're actually an SJW inside agent trying to make the anti-SJW crowd look bad because you're doing a good job at it.

And for the record, I own a Gadsden flag T-shirt and my mum loves me very much.

Why don't you go back to Gamerga- oh wait you already killed that.

Kill yourself you fucking disgusting communist filth.

Wow what is this, 2015?

Should be titled,

"How do you make a studio that will be closed after their first game bombs because they're too busy focusing on stupid progressive bullshit instead of making a great game?"

EVERY
FUCKING
TIME

AAGGGHHHHHH WHY DOES THIS MAKE ME SO FUCKING MAD

I wasn't aware that "diversity" meant people with anime hair colors.

Sounds like "Natasha" written by some redneck in Buttfuckville, Ohio.

That's actually not as fun of a retort as I was hoping and I'm having trouble saying something witty in response. I'm just gonna go back to squatting in a corner with my vodka and tracksuit while I watch Initial D.

It's a bit more urban than that, I think.

Oh my gosh, really another thread about this? I think you guys are better off ignoring them! They thrive on attention! I don't even read most threads anymore because they are all depressing because you guys keep talking about this sort of stuff.
Why can't we talk about fun things?

OH, COME ON!

If only it was that easy.

Somewhere, someone, made a Warhammer 40k custom a AA Ork gun named that

Needs more dakka, ye git!

ok, I chuckled.

nice OC btw

It's not easy, it's like the hardest thing for you guys to ignore them.

Better than expected. Thanks for that.

how do I make a career out of being a faggot

Be like Anthony Burch.

that's not a career, just an existence

That should be a queue to her that it's time to stop breathing.

I think that should be a cue for you to stop breathing.

Its a jumpy, abortive career but a career nonetheless.

unity's community manager for a LONG time was openly trans

that had the person on the giantbomb cast it was the last one i listened too. every topic seem to come back to that person being trans and shit.

people with different backgrounds will always be fundamentally different to each other and have differing interests, skill sets and intelligence caps
sorry to blow your mind, but every human being is born with a maximum potential that no amount of effort or affirmative action can overcome

some one post that CEO talking about her making a all women staffed TV company and it falling apart in less than a year.

many women will take sick days to go shopping and shit.

THIS POST WAS CENSORED BECAUSE OF HATE SPEECH.

pink hair was never good

Whats she up to these days?

That second picture looks like something from a fighting game loading screen.

Video games are dead, if this is any indication of the shit that will become prevalent in the near future. Fuck diversity quotas, fuck hiring candidates because they have a specific color of skin, fuck trying to push people into a field they may not even give a shit about, and fuck the executives who throw money at their management teams with the attitude of, "I don't give a shit how it gets done, just put out the product in a somewhat functional manner and make sure our company looks good while you're at it."

I just want Biggu Bossu to spearhead Développeurs Sans Frontières already.

This pink haired bitch needs to get off her blog and get back to work on the Linux editor

Unity is trash.

Anarcho-tyranny.

Thank you, based European Union Overlords. Wherever I go, I must check privilege.

No surprise there

He who buggers a fire, burns his penis.

Actually it kinda is, Denmark is usually never a problem.

good ancient roman advice

Say that to my face, motherfucker, I dare you.

It all checks out

Well, I knew Unity was shit before. Now I know that the guys behiund it are shitheads as well.

Fuck diversity, if i could hire an entire dev team i would hire people who can actually do their jobs and not just people who are there just for muh diversity.
Fucking lefties killed the industry.

University of Toronto was holding a talk by Warren Farrell about male suicide.
Watch the whole thing, but skip to 3:55 to see a man lose his will to live.

Jokes on you. I'm a homo.

hey here's a radical notion, maybe if you didn't want 1 in 3 niggers to get thrown in prison, maybe you should tell that 1 in 3 nigger not to commit crimes. I mean you can say "waaah blacks commit same crimes and whites and get punished MORE". How about you strive not to commit any crimes. Or is that idea too racist for you?

This shit is almost beyond belief. That guy at the end who says he just wants to go and listen to what the guy is about and gets some bitch in his face calling him "fucking scum" and a "incest pushing rape apologist" must hate feminists now. How do they think acting like this actually convinces anyone to take them seriously?

Holy fuck this slut looks like a pink haired monk.

Bet you're the kinda guy that calls all women sluts :/

tbh fam cuz they are smh

:^)

Imagine being so mindblowingly shitty at what you do that the only way to get a job is to scream about "muh diversity"

Poor useless libcucks.

That was pretty cool.

I don't understand why he was even speaking with her and just didn't move right past her.

Here's a simple outline of their plan.

Why do this?

:^)

cuz I'm so RANDUM
XDDDDDDDDDPPPPPPPPPP
LEL

But aren't white people more productive and less likely to cause an unsafe workplace?

Well, stop it!

They aren't even trying anymore are they?

Yeah just like the jews aren't being subtle anymore.

Retards that lack self-awarness will still be amazing

I wouldn't have any problem with 'diversity' if it just happened naturally.

It just really doesn't in certain communities or sectors, and trying to force it where it doesn't fit is asking for trouble.

D I V I E R S I T Y brings everything crashing down. At least I've got my vidyah, I guess.

Lack of diversity is only a "problem" because secularism is ideal to everyone. That whole myth neighborhood that you see on TV doesn't exist. You don't get neighborhoods where it's two nigger houses, two chink houses, a spic house, a white house, a gook house, etc. That doesn't happen.

People by nature are secular and will most likely seek out their own. So instead you have the Chang and Chin family living in an all-Chinese neighborhood, and then they will drive 5 miles to come visit. The Jamalsons and Shaniquas are too unintelligent to observe that people don't want them in their neighborhood, so they'll just move wherever the fuck they want and then have bad attitudes about it always going "fucking people." Spics know, but unapologetically don't care, because they will fuck anything, their world view is "I just haven't fucked you yet." The white people live in a mostly gated community where they hold parties for their "diverse" friends.

But you never see the multicultural assimilation block neighborhoods that people see on TV. And likewise, that's not how people apply to businesses. Or get interested in a particular field.

White people tend to orbit whatever holds their interests, but Chinese people tend to orbit whatever pays the most, while East Indians tend to go for whatever will get them noticed the least, etc, etc. So we don't tend to see a huge multicultural organization unless it was shoehorned, not because the hiring managers looked at a guy with black skin and went "fuck this nigger, get out of here" they went "this guy's not even qualified to apply, let alone get the job, but this white guy is."

I get it man, I can see why it bothers you, but just remember that it's a matter of affirmative action. If they didn't hire the nigger/whatever, they were afraid they'd get sued. A white guy can't sue for discrimination if he doesn't get hired cause he's white, but blacks do it all the time.

All this shit started with Affirmative Action

There's two types of "diverse" neighborhoods, white flight ones and gentrified ones.

The former are getting overrun by niggers and spics, housing prices are dropping like rocks and any white smart enough is selling as fast as possible and getting out.

Gentrified ones are the post apocalyptic kind of streets that can only be the product of prolonged nigger and spic infestation, where brave whites buy cheap, repair and sell high, thus pushing the cockroaches out.

But never worry, the nigger chief Obongo is leaving human US citizens with a marvelous parting gift, the fed will now examine any and all communities, and those deemed not divers enough according to fairly fuzzy standards, will have Section Ape unleashed upon them.

Nobody will be able to escape the savage negroid anymore.

Back in the day MLK and his nigger croonies kept reassuring whitey that Affirmative Action was just temporary, a short term measure to level the playing field, 5 to 10 years at most before niggers got on their feet and started contributing to society.

Here we are, 50+ years in the future, and niggers are still niggers.

Moral of the story? MLK should have been publicly lynched as a warning to every other nigger that got it in his dumb head he is the equal of humans.

Just remember that MLK was killed not because he promoted Marxism, but because he promoted Marxism into Israel.

I'm just glad someone at least shot the filthy jigaboo.

Shit, really?

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/05/09/one-obamas-last-acts-will-punish-suburbs-white-wealthy/
Can you feel the enrichment?

Can you explain this further?
Hadn't ever heard about this shit.

I love that we have gotten to the point that having a criminal record is synonymous with being a minority.

Carol's mom a cute.

In ten years you will get thrown into jail for getting stabbed by a nigger, mark my words

The audacity of this nigger.

But that was always the case.

3% of the population, the male negroes between the age of 15 and 50, commit 50% of all murders and 30% of all rapes, and the vast majority of robberies, assaults et al.

Hell, in New York, spic and niggers are responsible for 98% of all gun related crimes.

Yeah I heard if you got rid of minorities violent crimes and robberies in the USA would go down to European levels, pre-Caliphate Europe that is.

Same shit happens in BR.
The south is the safest place in the country.

FedEx Driver Here, This is True.

At this point, I'd prefer to hire white men because they're probably less likely to come up with some grievance.

Source on this would be great.

Definitely want a source on this.

To be fair, you are a gigantic faggot, and your nation is being destroyed, whether you want to dismiss the notion with snarky, libertarian-redditor-tier quotations, or not.