Who's your favourite Freedom Planet character, Holla Forums?

Who's your favourite Freedom Planet character, Holla Forums?

The one with good physics.

I found it cute that they made one of the characters a basset hound because I used to have one, so Milla I guess.

The cat I suppose

I can ride a motorcycle that can defy the laws of everything, fuck your physics.

pretty sure that freedom planet is furbait

Please don't do this.

the green one

The one that likes to go fast.

Can someone explain this to me?

Lilac The He- umm i mean Lilac Sash

She was originally a sonic OC but they had to change her a bit so the team wouldn't get in trouble with SEGA but they did a half ass job at that

i dont know, but shes pretty cute

Wait what? she looks nothing like a fucking dragon I though she was a goat or something.

I'd fuck the purple one. The voices are so bad though holy shit I couldn't stand them.

In FP dragons were ayyliums that crash landed on Avalice and then ended up racemixing with the furries.

She looks more like one in the official art, you can tell her horns are actually horns, etc

Yeah, but the actual game is great and it has the coolest bosses you'll ever see in a 2d platformer

That's a pretty bold claim.

It was fun, but the bosses aren't that amazing. I do like the varieties in all the levels though. Personal favorite addition is no contact damage. Makes playing the game far more enjoyable.

Kenkou Cross is fucking shit.

Fuck Brevon's second phase. At least the last one is fun.

Are Torque and Spade finished yet?

I'd like to hold her hand all day long.

No, but they finished the rabbit's story mode, finally.

I really, really like this song.

Sometimes I feel like the only person that remembers that at least one of the devs was posting about this in the agdg threads on Holla Forums back when it was in development.

I'm impressed.

The sad truth is, there's not enough for a dump.

This.

She's a basset hound actually. Fun fact, as far as their sense of smell goes, they're second only to blood hounds IIRC.