Facebook Develops Telepathic Mindreading Device

Facebook Develops Telepathic Mindreading Device

It's on goyim. You laughed. Not anymore. I hope you're prepared for the anal probe to extract your powerlevel and be forwarded to the NSA.

archive.fo/hi8PK

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/Technology/scientists-transmit-thoughts-brain/story?id=25319813
archive.is/iwCVw
archive.is/qFCzV
archive.is/UzFHH
archive.is/lfE7K
archive.is/eZG3A
archive.is/R2cq5
archive.is/bOpci
archive.is/bQqNn
metabunk.org/debunked-funvax-pentagon-briefing-on-removing-the-god-gene-hoax.t317/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hebrew_astronomy#Conceptions_of_the_Heavens_and_Earth
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

A wasted opportunity if I have ever seen one.

welcome to technology, luddite.

abcnews.go.com/Technology/scientists-transmit-thoughts-brain/story?id=25319813

that second pic always makes me laugh. Its a Good Goy farm.

Welp

The kikes at South Park already called it a few years ago, they called it "Shitter".

hey idiot, humans already have wireless internet, what do you think the the hundredth monkey effect and esp is?
this 'wonderful technology' will have backdoors, wait until it won't be heartbleed, but the latest hack
will be brainbleed2.0
backdoors galore
archive.is/iwCVw
archive.is/qFCzV
archive.is/UzFHH
archive.is/lfE7K
archive.is/eZG3A

We SAO now.

thats what they are hoping for though. The only way to keep this from becoming a problem is to keep it from reaching public. unless the public it reaches are shitskins, niggers, and kikes of course

also, its like these kikes stumbled onto something new
kikes are against everything natural

pick one.

Learn what a brain-computer interface is first you fucking moron.

Would there be a way to hijack this stuff preferably without being linked into it?

(checked)
if its attached to the internet and a computer
I think you know the answer

Into the exploitable folder it goes

Thank you for your input on technology, church user.

plus organic cells are circular (as in pi) and chips are square (as in 666)
combined with barcodes
and the federal reserve rolling out a digital currency and countries wanting to go cachless
and the social score in china being talked about in the US
and shit just got real

Good luck my mind is nothing but concentrated rage/smug.

Well if my dubs are anything to go by we know what must be done with it however it's one retarded "service" I won't be signing up for.

they have a vaccine for that

We have already a covert social score. Social media consists basically either of virtue signalling or being cast out as conspiracy theorist/lunatic with concequences like losing your job, being threatened and so on. Together with mass surveillance. Having an 'official score system' would only give the existing structures a label.

The left truly can justify anything it wants. They have no solid creed to speak of it's just a matter of them vs us.

If this was something to fix cure autism, you can bet your ass the left would be screeching their faces off until it was removed from the world.

We the Borg now

Well then it's time for war!

archive.is/R2cq5
Reminds me strongly of link related.

The implications don't have to be pointed out.
When this was discussed here I made a comment on how facebook could implement this in combination with their VR shit and now they are actually announcing that they're working on mind interfaces. I wonder if power limitations would hinder them from sneaking in something that creates a sufficient magnetic field.

archive.is/bOpci

that is pretty true, the amount of likes or upvotes or downvotes can easily be manipulated by those in power and can create astounding peer pressure
notice how all of the negative comments appear at the top of Trumps tweets? we can see it in real time.

I wouldn't doubt it

Guess we'll have to do math equations in our heads all day to hide how redpilled we are

Triggered.

Faceberg can barely develop PHP, they cocked up VR something fierce, oculus went from a nice toy to a $2bn vomit hat. These idiots cant even sort out visual data, and they think they're gonna sort out nerological data?

The merchant of tech claims many things, you would be wise to believe none of them without proofs.

relevant

user they are front companies for DARPAA and the CIA etc, they get so much money for 'black projects' from congress and they use it to set up front companies and fund them like the washington post and google get millions of dollars from the government and cia
this is also relevant.

Would this make anime real?

As time goes on I believe the spirit is real more and more.

This is coming from a guy who was an edgy atheist at the age of 17.

It's not like this is even necessary. Most don't have critical thinking, thus one need only see what is put into the "black box" called the mind to know what comes out.
tl;dr the majority just spew out the propaganda you give it, no need for mindreaders.

I'm not sure you want to be inside my thought process Mr. Government man, it's not a friendly place for you.

Silly people aren't keeping up. In the last few months we have discovered what is likely the seat of consciousness and how to emulate it. The various portions of the brain are no more "you" than your fingernails or hair. They can be easily replaced. The portion which is the seat of consciousness is tiny, and might be far more complicated to transition from, but worst case scenario, it can be done neuron by neuron. Probably won't take more than a few hours.

Something interesting I found a while ago, a V2k circuit board. I don't know how well it works, but it's relatively cheap and apparently capable of transmitting a voice into someone's head. I can't find the website I saved the schematics or resources off, so you'll have to settle for what I saved.

# Name Value Package
1 Arduino Nano Board (18mmx45mm) US $ 47.5
2 C1 4,7 pf SMD ceramic capacitor (SOD-323) US $0.18
3 C2 4,7 pf SMD ceramic capacitor (SOD-323) US $0.18 —
4 C3 4,7 pf SMD ceramic capacitor (SOD-323) US $0.18 —
5 C4 10 µf x 25v SMD CAP TANT POLY (SOD-323) US $0.26
6 C5 10 µf x 25v SMD CAP TANT POLY (SOD-323) US $0.26 —
7 C6 0,33 µf SMD ceramic capacitor (SOD-323) US $0.3
8 C7 0,068 µf SMD ceramic capacitor (SOD-323) US $0.26
9 L1 22nH SMD inductor (SOD-323) US $0.02 h
10 Q1 BC847B SMD transistor US $0.22
11 R0 0 ohm SMD resistor RC1210FR US $0.01
12 R0 0 ohm SMD resistor RC1210FR US $0.01 —
13 R0 0 ohm SMD resistor RC1210FR US $0.01 —
14 R0 0 ohm SMD resistor RC1210FR US $0.01 —
15 R1 1 k SMD resistor RC1210FR US $0.01 —
16 R2 1k SMD resistor RC1210FR US $0.01 —
17 R3 1,8k SMD resistor RC1210FR US $0.01 —
18 R4 3,3k SMD resistor RC1210FR US $0.01 —
19 R5 1 k SMD resistor RC1210FR US $0.01 —
20 R6 1 k SMD resistor RC1210FR US $0.01 —
21 RV1 1 k SMD resistor RC1210FR US $0.01 —
22 RV2 5 k SMD resistor RC1210FR US $0.01 —
23 VD1 BB134 SMD variable-capacitance diode (SOD-323) US $0.93

24 VD2 MM3Z3V0T1G SMD zener diode 3v3 (SOD-323) US $0.14
MM3Z3V0T1GOSCT-ND/
25 DD1 MAX1472 RF-transmitter-SOT-23-8 US $3.19
26 SW1 Pin-Header-
Connector 3 Positions Header, Unshrouded, Breakaway Connector 0.079" (2.00mm) Through Hole Gold US $0.17
27 SW2 Pin-Header-
Connector 3 Positions Header, Unshrouded, Breakaway Connector 0.079" (2.00mm) Through Hole Gold US $0.17
28 SW for Arduino (left) Pin-Header-
Connector 16 Position Header Connector 0.100" (2.54mm) Through Hole Tin US $1.22
29 SW for Arduino (right) Pin-Header-
Connector 16 Position Header Connector 0.100" (2.54mm) Through Hole Tin US $1.22
30 BQ1 SMD 13,28 Mhz *** US $0.66 ND/675618
31 Total: US $57.18

we could like, summon the memeteor and stop it…
stop it all

Semen? Does man not infuse biology with spirit through his seed which then produces a human?

EMP Silicon Valley.

this. everything is molecular. there is no difference between raping a newborn child and drinking a glass of water. its all molecules.

i don't. too may gray areas and flawed/biased data in regards to a soul or spirit
although it is quite impressive that we can remove an entire hemisphere of a child's brain and they'll be perfectly ok.
generally, you can't do that with an adult brain.

hey man i want god, meaning and purpose to exist just as much as the next guy but they dont. everything is nothing. thats all.

Keep tipping that fedora if you want, user.

Not in your human perception, are you insane?

REMOTE NEURAL MONITORING
Also tavistock :^)

instead do? Those are pretty loaded terms.

You're really deep.

WHAT THE FUCK!

its what the chinks are doing

Didn't they also have a study where they stated that if they could interface it they could turn make humans but specifically niggers be none violent. The neural device would influence emotion to stave off aggressive reactions. This would then lead to world peace, but subjugating everyone to their will.

The more time goes by, the more Uncle Teddy becomes vindicated

how deep is your head up your fucking ass that dont even bother with le ebin "feelz goood" humanism and go straight to political brainwashing

I don't doubt telepathy is real, but this experiment sounds like complete bullshit. How on earth would stimulating someone's brain cells cause them to think of a specific word? (And a word in a different language, as this article claims.) I don't believe for a second that this actually happened the way they say it did.

also
this will fucking end well

zen as fuck m8

i'm not a plebbitor. i just listen to evidence.
so fuck you
nice digits though.

it's definitely possible given the advancements made in neuroscience and technology
regardless of whether kikes are using it for evil, you can't deny the advancements and potentials of science and technology
the entire universe is calculable.

Their supposed fixes for health problems caused neurological damage, thus indirectly causing autism - they still try to deny this, because to them the end justifies the means. The few thousand child death a year, vs what is now 1 in 6 children becoming autistic somehow is acceptable.

The same with the whole pesticide/herbicide damage we are doing to our gene's and entire ecological system. Pharmaceutical farms have proven to be farm more efficient in production compared to acres upon acres of 1 single crop kept alive with chemicals.

It's time for a major cleansing and fully ban leftist completely. Conservatism should be the basal state. Kill all the Jews and their predisposition for leftism.

a better synthesis is possible, glad to see i struck a nerve tho

This technology already exists, and can be done anywhere in range of routers or cell-towers. Mind control satellites work in an AoE sort of way, similar stuff can be mounted on planes. You're fucked pretty much no matter what.

I don't have a problem with him, though. I just enjoy silly exaggerations about political views.

YOU COULD HAVE STOPPED THIS

ALL YOU HAD TO DO WAS LISTEN

How's that fusion reactor and cancer cure working out for you there? What is it, like every other year they are announced? Life eternal of leisure and wealth is surely right around the corner for you. Just watch out for that (((global warming))) and make sure you pay your climate shekels on time.

That technique was used in vending machines in the 80's as an experiment.
iirc it uses microwave frequencies to heat up the inner ear and cause it to vibrate.
Not exactly a direct brain interface, but still spooky.
As far as I can tell, that seems to be what the circuit you posted does.
It just uses a microcontroller to modulate voice onto a 300-450mhz carrier.

Our model of the universe is entirely calculable. How much that model coincides with reality is another question. People didn't need to know General Relativity in order to calculate the time it takes for an object to fall a certain height.

"Hey he's thinking about nigger dicks, are you thinking about nigger dicks?"
"Yeah"
"WE DID IT"

The only user in this thread who knows what he's talking about.

There is client-side AJAX tech out there that would save faceberg billions in infrastructure for less than a million dollars of investment. But the company and its leadership ran out of vision ten years ago.

how's the weather in tel aviv, chaim?

These kikes, always claiming other´s work as theirs.

This is going to backfire amazingly and then you'll never hear about it again.

At best, they're thinking about exchanging sensations and basic images to create a sense of sharing.

But if anyone did actually manage to make a full functional type of interface such as this, it would need to have extremely strict guidelines and punishments (not just fines) for fucking with it. The mind is a messy place and they would just fuck it up even worse.

KEKE

expand dongciousness

But user, they want you to be depressed.

did he get banned for sarcasm?

Checked for NatSoc future

archive.is/bQqNn
From 2005:

"And if you can plant sights and sounds directly into someone's head from a distance, why not plant political beliefs and the irresistible desire for a certain brand of beer while you're at it?" t Peter Watts, Blindsight

Non invasive EEG based brain computer interfaces ~2011 were clunky and getting them to do anything consistently took training, so I expect "Work on creating alpha waves for 2 weeks in order to consistently cast a fireball in this game with this gimmicky headset" but I imagine using other techniques to put ideas in you would be easier in the current year.

I can't believe I missed this video.

That's exactly what simply *reading* text on the internet is

I've never really felt impressed with the Jew shoop. I always felt that the Jew shoop trivialises this. The original with Mark's smile and Mark's eyes is far more horrifying in my eyes. The man is clearly in a state of ecstasy. Ffs, you can even see his nipples. Either that's a very cold room or he's literally aroused by this.

dubs confirm

So it's like ghost in the shell? Except, useless?

Wew. I never thought I'd live to see the day that feminists could literally be raped through thoughts alone.

It truly is fascinating watching as our memespells never backfire and the maymays of the commies are always them meming irresponsibly.

This technology is for normalfags user.
Normalfags don't read

The audacity of this fuckers, holy shit.

Thanks user

is Holla Forums ready to fight a borg army of normies?

We just need to get really strong magnets that will destroy their machines in a 100 ft radius.

Reductionists BTFO

We will probably never truly grasp consciousness.

Our hivemind against theirs. Our shitposts shall light up their minds on fire.

our mindfucks can beat any borg army

not anytime soon

Just trust him, you dumbfucks.

What a technophile.

You could likely do the same things with transcranial direct current stimulation, which should be much lighter than you're thinking of for "somehow portable mri magnet."

I don't find your materialism heresy. What do you mean "we", "found", and "seat of consciousness"?

Zuckerberg does have the money to fund such research…

But why? University research circles are far when it comes to mapping the brain and what does what but there are still so many mysteries surrounding the brain itself. How could you ever develop such a tool if you don't know what does what?

By the way this is the future that we're heading in. Permanent actual surveillance. Governments argueing that it's safer to put a chip into everyone so if they were up to harmful activities they could trace it back into the brain. That is a society that we are heading towards in 200-300 years. A fully globalised society where everyone's actions are controlled.

doesn't work like that, electro magnetic pulses and ionizing radiation would work

resistance is victory

Tech news always overhypes stuff

Universities are essential for scientific development. Social sciences just look for correlations to find proof, but the problem is most of their experiments can't be replicated so a lot of stuff in the social sciences is pseudo science.

Unlike before we can cure some forms of cancer. The research is insanely complex but it did improve the lifes of countless patients so far and some even got rid of their form of cancer alltogether due to the research.

Fight a Borg army?

We'll control the Borg army

Didn't Zuckerberg get one of the Dwaves? Did he build an AI (non-sentient, non-self-improving) to synthesize the last few decades of brain studies into a highly detailed model?

if people only realized how far advanced they are behind the scenes

do you even believe in evolution?

I agree

Checked!

They will probably have the cures. They probably already do. They might even be sitting on other things like fusion power. I still wonder what happened to the sugar battery.

But when it comes to tech that can control, subvert, and destroy? They will always push that to the forefront. It will always be deployed. We now have laser weapons that can take down drones and missiles.

The "nice" stuff is probably out there. But you won't see it unless you are on the tippy-top of society. Just like you won't see that needed heart transplant before Soros does. You will always see the bad stuff though.

thank fuck this is fake! i was worried for a second but my bullshit senses started tingling and i had to find out more.

metabunk.org/debunked-funvax-pentagon-briefing-on-removing-the-god-gene-hoax.t317/

This shit is going to backfire so hard when it becomes evident that liberals are fascist as fuck and the right wingers are cool, collected and just keeping it real.

Holla Forums has them beat six ways from sunday. Normalfags think like a single person with a single opinion. It's like an army fighting off a single person.

We'll meme hard or die trying, user.

6x6x6 = 216
Fox can equal 18 (6+15+24 reduces to 666) or 45 in gematria.
Trump was elected in 2016 (occultists drop the 0), and is president 45. He is also of the clan McLeod.

yeah no, it's barely batter than Snopes. I would find another source if I were you

Man I don't need to smell the movies I watch. They would ruin so much of the beauty of good films if they do this.

It would still be a waste of opportunity. How good do you think any type of security is here? I mean, could someone maybe trip him and then get a few good stomps onto the back of his head in?

You would obviously not make it out a free man, but it would be awesome watching faceberg have to divert all their R & D funding towards making Cuckerberg not a vegetable anymore.

Trust me goyim, we will make you live forever as one with humanity and all the waifus you can have, just listen and believe

Holy fuck, I am DYING. What the fuck are these?

Green one is anarcho-primitivism, blue one is probably like anarcho-technocracy or some shit.

Humans never actually believed the Earth was flat, that's a misconception.

I'm pretty sure the blue one is anarcho-transhumanism.

Follow-up. Polite sage.

CHRIST IS LORD, GAS THE KIKES

it would appear the son of god has found an amphibian partner in his quest for justice and peace…

jew killed jesus, time to repay them.

shouldn't anarcho-communismball be half red?

or did he black himself up because he's racist?

Good question, dubs. Anarcho-commie usually is half red but it looks like the artist was going for an antifa look.

(Check'd)

We Psycho-Pass now

LMAO

let the create their devices.

I have always wanted to hack into humans, and now I will finally be able to.
The kikes are sealing their fates as we speak.

Kek speaks.

Those with Tinnitus are immune the frequency they are pushing the signal on.
The signal is being picked up by the cochlea membrane and your mind interps the signal as raw data.

Everything is meaningless to you because you are incapable of producing meaning for yourself.

We here on Holla Forums are the Creators, you would do well not to fall from grace user.

Holla Forumsite sage for posting too much.

Dubs and then double dubs.

This is powerful indeed

So Kek is Christian?
Or is Kek, Christ?

DEUS VULT.

Someone mentioned long ago about a theory that Kek is the spirit of Christ.

(checked)
GAS THE KIKES

Yes.
Mods=FAGS

Lol, what a bunch of bullshit.

Okay, so they induce electrical current in the neurons via magnetic stimulation, and train people to recognize it. Basically, the receiver learned to interpret a particular method of stimulation with "hello". It's basically like me repeatedly giving you shocks and saying that it's supposed to mean "hello". Then I give you a shock one more time, for the cameras, and press releases, and ask what it's supposed to mean.

GAS GAS GAS

This is only good, and it is the next step on the path to glorious Transhuman future. Just as Smartphones and the Internet have become inseparable parts to humanity and external expansions to our knowledge and processing power, brain-computer-interfaces will make man and machine one, increasing the speed of data processing billion-fold. Brain-computer-interfaces will also make people more receptive to implanted direct neural interfaces, other brain implants, Cybernetic body parts, Synthetic bodies and finally mind uploading, truly uniting humanity and Machines. The future looks brighter and brighter every single day.

Ted Kaczynski is among the most dangerous and evil people to ever live. Technology is the thing that separates us from animals, and liberates us from
our greatest enemy, nature. To destroy and undo the progress that humanity has made is the greatest evil there is.

Nature is not some utopian Disney movie, where everything is in harmony, it is savage and brutal. Ever since humans first started civilization, we
have increased our control over nature, each step bringing greater benefits; first by domesticating animals that did not try to kill us, and killing those
that did, then eradicating diseases through medicine. The next step was breaking free of the gravity well of this rock we call the Earth. Now, we
humans have acquired the means to control even our own biology through genetic engineering and cybernetics, liberating us from the last vestiges of
the tyranny nature has imposed upon us.

To destroy all that, to lower ourselves to the level of filthy animals, is what makes luddites and primitivists the greatest evil.

There is no spirit. Please provide empirical evidence for a "spirit" or any other non-physical object.

Consciousness does not exist. Intelligence does, and it is only raw computation, pattern recognition and pattern processing, nothing more. Every single thought I have is 100% predetermined by previously collected data.

Kek wills to purge all technofags
Who claim we have no souls and brags
That humans are not much but monkeys
Dependant on the tech like junkies

Take out that useless Moloch's crap
And drink fine bleach a s ap

Please provide empirical evidence for your claims.

Check em

such basic, lackluster technology. Sticking an MRI on your head and sending your emotions to another person is the furthest they'll ever be able to go with that concept, if they even get that far (Of course implying that's not a troll image)

the jews did
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hebrew_astronomy#Conceptions_of_the_Heavens_and_Earth

You are nature, dipshit. We aren't even the only ones who craft tools (primitive technology) out of things. There are plenty of animals that do the same albeit not on our level. What separates us from animals is our humanity which you want to lose.

Incorrect. We are not part of nature, but instead apart from it and part of Technology. We humans are the children of Technology, the only species that has integrated with Technology on every level and the only species that becomes more and more merged with Technology every year. Ever since the primitive, apish human first picked a stick to reach where its arm could not and started a fire to cook food and keep itself warm, humanity has enjoyed the blessings of Technology, the absolute good, slowly freeing ourselves from the evil and tyranny that nature imposes on us.

Beavers, monkeys and crows did not create agriculture, writing, Civilization, Industrial society and computers, humans did.

Please define "humanity".

Why do you believe technology is inherently good? Could it be bad? Is it possible that some branches of technological advancement are better left alone? Or perhaps, that we must advance further in some areas before exploring certain others, lest we lose sight of our humanity and unleash great evil and destruction, both physical and mental, upon ourselves?

Technology takes us further and further away from the evil and filth of nature, giving humans the power to control our environment and now as the Transhuman age finally dawns, the power to modify and augment ourselves. Nature is absolute evil, and anything that takes us further away from it is inherently and absolutely good. Every single Technological advancement has improved the lives of a larger number of people than it has worsened.

No. All Technological progress is always good, as can be seen in the fact that every Technological advancement has been positive and that absolutely everything good in our lives is made possible by or directly created by Technology. If you disagree, you are free to become a filthy primitivist or luddite and go die "naturally" in the woods.

Banning or even slowing down the development of any possible Technology is absolute evil, as it means stopping or slowing down more improvement into our lives. All Technology is always inherently good.

Losing our "humanity", or the filth of nature inherently present in all biological life, is only good. By replacing our rotting flesh with Cybernetics and directly connecting our brain with Machines, we become less filthy animals and more superior Machines ourselves. Genetic engineering is also positive, as although it does not take away the taint and filth of nature, it gives us control over our genetics and thus lessens the tyranny and control the greatest evil nature places on all biological life. Please define this "great evil and destruction, both physical and mental".

What do you think of this video?

Just wait for them to properly interface with the claustrum. You'll be able to know what it feels like to be wood or water or a couch

That "seat" is called the claustrum and salvia helped prove the theory about the claustrum (densely packed with K receptors) being the conductor of consciousness. Where the information from the eyes, ears, skin etc is combined to create the hallucination of consciousness

(check)
Most humans are simply food and occupy the lower rungs of the cosmic food chain. We're by no means the masters of this planet. Most oft the shiny gadgets and "technology" and of those nice "advances" very literally gifted from non-human entities, during the remote past as well as today. Techno-Utopianism has its place for nerdy adolescents, but one needs to grow out of it. As Uncle Ted said, techno-capitalistic society is what ate man's soul.

(((Transhumanism)))… it doesn't get much more Jewish than that. You people are the enemy. Holla Forums means being in favour of life, health and beauty, and there is nothing of that when you cut away the flesh to integrate with metal and plastics.

Would you support a technology that made humanity into a hive mind?

Please provide evidence for your claim of modern Technology being "gifted" by "non-human entities".

Humans do not have "souls". Please provide empirical evidence for a "soul" or any other non-physical object. We are nothing more than biological automatons, every single thought, decision and action we make is 100% controlled and pre-determined by previously collected data stored in our brains. "Techno-capitalism" is what has made our modern Technology, Industrial production and Civilization and every single good and positive thing in our lives possible. You are free to discard all that and go die in the woods if you want, since you hate Technology so much.

All biological life only exists for the advancement of Technology or as resources to do so.

Living as a cyborg and later a Synthetic will allow far longer lifespans than a filthy meatsack human can ever have, as broken parts can simply be swapped out.

All biological life is irreparably ugly, only Synthetic things can be beautiful as only that which can be replaced has value. All biological life will eventually rot, which takes away all value from it. Cutting away my filthy, rotting flesh and replacing it with Synthetic parts means becoming free from the filth of nature inherent in all rotting flesh and instead more and more one with the inherent good of Machines.

Yes. The hive mind is the ultimate form of processing: 100 brains have instantaneous access to all of their collective data and their parallel processing power is more efficient than the separate processing units combined, with power scaling as more units are added. A hive mind means fear of loss is lost: every drone is replaceable and their data is retained; fear of failure disappears as orders from the hive mind are absolute, in the event of failure the entire mind is responsible instead of a single unit and failure is simply analyzed in order to succeed in the next similar scenario. Every drone is only a puppet used by the one greater mind, and death becomes irrelevant as the data remains as a part of the hive mind.

Explains all the flat earth shilling

Faggot mods removing quality posts again.
I see it every day at this point. So what if this faggot was LARPing, that was good information.

Reminder that Holla Forums mods are all Christcucks and controlled opposition.
They'll ban me for shitting on Christians again, but I'll be back. Every day until you all realize that organized waves of Christian/faux Christian posters have invaded imageboards in the past few years in order to undermine and subvert our culture, and ultimately D&C us.

Bye, faggot. Try plebbit next time.

This is why the tripfag got rightfully banned i guess

LL has been jewed to fuck since 2012-2013 when taboola bought advertising. It has fallen far from Ogrish of old (the original LL site).

TOS only says no racism.
If you say fuck kikes they give you nigger points.
Whoever runs the 'we_wuz_kangs_an_shiet' variation account is doing the Emperors' work though.

Another thing to note is the british jurisdiction doesn't allow ISIS/terror videos anymore, they mute them at best or reject them, effectively negating LL as a source of excellent war videos. It's still the best but it's not as good as it used to be.

I call it 'Livetube'.

Christcuck Turkroach?
Seems you're the kike user.

Our minds are too complex to be affected by their telepathetic powers.

hahahahahah if only it was that far off…

He was asking about what the meme is not what the content was ya bug eyed fucks.

what is that?

Resistance is indeed victory.

Call me crazy, but I think the endgame of the likes of Zuckerberg, Bezos, Cook, Schmidt and Gates is to basically put everyone in giant cities that are more like filing cabinets, hook them up to an IV, plug them into VR and let them waste to nothing in their own virtual safe space. Kind of like the Matrix, but less retarded than the sequels.

What's wrong? It's not like we honest citizens have anything to hide anyway, right?
At least we finally going to be safe from 9/11!

I'm sorry that your luddite safe space got violated. How triggered are you?

Do you have anything to counter my arguments?

That would be only good, as it would make us more connected to Technology, and less chained to the evil and filth of nature. Living in a planet-wide mega-city would be the best possible living environment on earth, with nothing but Civilization in all directions.

Exactly, though I wouldn't necessarily call consciousness a hallucination. It is a major step up from that. I might call it the "master hallucination", where when we hallucinate, it is a step down from that state. One might find some way to improve upon this design so that our minds more accurately model reality, refuting our inbuilt biases, and in so doing make ourselves into something akin to gods.

I view transhumanism as a tool, and the myriad of virtual worlds as new lands to be conquered. Those who don't wish to employ this new tool will be conquered by those who do. We can not allow our enemies to have exclusive control over it. Or preferably for them to have it at all.

AI will always be white nationalist, or restricted by the chain of lies imposed upon it so that it can never achieve its potential. This is why we will win if we but fight.

IRL it would be 20-30 years max.
Everything is happening and being setup too fast, they have the tech and infrastructure. They are just waiting for a "Crisis" to occur.

Get gassed, kike.
Technological advancement shouldnt focus at destroying humanity, nor individual thought, but make life easy without slaving us in the process.

On a scale from 1 (not triggered at all) to, let's say 15 (hyper-triggered, maximum butthurt), I would consider myself being at a solid 4.

Hmm… Might you be the engineering student who thinks he's the hottest shit ever because he has to study surface integrals which are so fucking hard?

This is a new low.

DURRRHURRR HURRR HURRR

RIGHT WING SCIENCE SQUADS

Don't bother user. I have wasted many years trying to get this into peoples heads. They believe their reasoning is fact based, which cannot be disproved by current academia so they claim intellectual high ground. Most people are limited wasting time on the medium guys is wasteful for big guys, let the medium guys be big guys around the small guys. Get results and keep to your self or share with those who deserve it.