Putin Activist sprayed green

foxnews.com/world/2017/03/20/anti-putin-activist-alexei-navalny-sprayed-green-in-attack.html

mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/white-house/article139695453.html

Russian opposition leader Alexei Navalny has turned green after an unknown assailant sprayed a liquid onto his face in the street.

The attack reportedly happened as the leading Kremlin critic and anti-corruption campaigner stopped to shake a man's hand in the Siberian city of Barnaul.

The green liquid used in the attack is a common Russian antiseptic, which remains on skin for days but is otherwise harmless.

AHAHAHAHA TASTE THE SALT RAINBOW

Is there something that gives a pepe-like shade of green and remains just as harmless? This could be quite the psy-op if we can peperize people irl like this

If he was sprayed in an attack, why is the paint spread so even on his face and hand?

The coverage on his face seems WAY too convenient, how the hell can you get sprayed THAT well by a random person on the street?

Look up "brilliant green".

because its a publicity stunt.
if some person did spray him, he probably leapt on it and made sure it got all over his face for the cameras

It's more likely that he did it himself, thus leading to his hand having it as well because he was too retarded to wear gloves when doing so.

something i forgot to add…

take note of his ears and the coverage around the eyes. as well as the gooftroop behind him being all happy.
any persons first instinct when sprayed with something in the face is to shield themselves.
theres no evidence of that do to how well this was applied.

this is either a hoax or he got only a little bit on him and decided to go whole hog and apply it all over his own face for the publicity

What's with the speckle faced dude in the black hat?

If you look at the video, you can see why his hands are covered, etc.

Would be great if the totally random bystander filming it didn't try to make sure he wouldn't show the activist's face.

Whats the point of having these shit bodyguards if they cant stop something like this let alone expecting to beat Putin, you know the guy that known to get people assassinated pretty easily. Seriously, he might want to reconsider the body guards if it real and not staged like mentions it.

"Some random stranger just sprayed an unidentified and potentially lethal chemical all over my face. SELFIE TIME!"

Bodyguards aren't omnipotent and omniscient, fam

Lemme guess, he denied the Holocaust? I'd be thankful if I was him, that's usually a five year sentence to Black Dolphin.

I don't know. I just webm'd it for the thread. Someone better than I will have to analyse it.

I wonder how many shills on Holla Forums would try to support this liberal just because he's against Putin?

Thats their job though, their only role. Thats all they have to do. He has like 4-7 of them, wtf. It wasnt even where crowded people were but instead like 3 people on the street. They fucking suck.You pay them to do their job and they failed.

That photo looks utterly staged. He is too uniformly green and his hair appears uncolored. The guy in the background with splatter marks looks shopped.

If I had to guess? He's the guy who helped the bumfucker dye his skin green. Seriously, look at the guy in the OP
. No one can tell me that's sprayed cleanser instead of just painted-on food coloring. This faggot's attempting to stump the… Putin?

We need a term for this. "Disputin' the Putin?"

HAPPY ST. PADDIE'S DAY VATNIK!

Putin is not on our side.

LOOKS FAKE AS FUCK

I sense kikery, who is this nobody???

I was thinking the same. The green is just way too even and cleanly spread to have been randomly splashed on him. It looks like it was applied deliberately and carefully.

At least not at the paycheck of one hundred rubles.

Looks staged. His face wouldn't have been covered the way he portrays it has been from such a badly aimed spray. Fucking Russians and their petty tricks.

Slide thread because Putin slapped Israel, sage and GTFO kike

kek
That's like saying Trump was an Obama activist.
Navalny is a politician and a candidate for President. The only one left that the (((Kremlin))) commie hasn't had murdered, poisoned or imprisoned yet

>Jewtin isn't a liberal
kek
www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jm9P1woURys

Yup this screams fake publicity. This must be their newest Russian puppet. Kikes always go for sympathy and persecution complex first thing. Filthy creatures to use man's best instincts against himself.

Except green arms?
Because its funny? Its Russia, no one is going to overreact over something like this.
Shit like this happen and no one give a shit, except its somewhat funny.
How do you think russians will react to this? "OH NOES THEY ATTACKED HIM!"? No, people will say iether "I dont give a shit" or "Lol! Serves this rich fag right".

Neither is Nevalny.

They imprisoned him a couple of times, I think. Or it was just a investigations or they imprisoned his relative, cant remember, it was something like that.

May be, but its most likely he just tries to win points with lefties of the west(not in this case, but in general).

Come the fuck on, they aren't even trying with this stunt.

why are slavshits so dumb? the attack was real, then he leveraged it to his political advantage by adding better looking green cosmetics to his face to enhance the effect for better optics.
great way for him to say "fuck you" to the commie tyrant who ordered this attack

"Quick, what can I do to stay relevant!?"

im sure you have a much bette alternative in that shithole west of russia

t. epic Ukrainian Shill

sure

So according to you everyone who doesn't like Putin's domestic policies is apparently an Ukrainian Shill. Half of this board must be Ukrainian then, right?…