The moment you were born you were trapped

I usually just stay on Holla Forums but I want y'alls opinion on this. Gay or not gay? I'm thinking about buying it for laptop that's got 4 GB RAM, Windows 8, 64-bit, whatever that means.

GIVE ME YOUR OPINION

Other urls found in this thread:

twitch.tv/devolverdigital/v/63550921
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Narrator is the classic tongue in cheek cunt, so hopefully she won't be in the actual game. Making enemies turn all red upon hit seems like a bad choice to me, combat seems pretty generic, can't tell anything more from the trailer and am too lazy to look it up. Overall looks average so far.

Is that someone specific?

el bumpo

Looks ok
Devolver usually releases indie games with lots of polish, might be worth keeping an eye on it.
Give it a pirate, try it out and if you like it it then buy it.

Never actually pirated a game before, I suppose it's as simple as pirating a movie?

Not as simple, but just as easy, just follow the instructions given, read the comments and search youtube videos.
Either that or buy it and play for less than 2 hours to make a decision.

Dont know if its getting a GOG release

what's a good torrent site for games? kickass isn't showing anything

You do know the games hasnt been released yet, right?

Just search [game] torrent on jewgle

Its not out yet tho

I've been interested in it for quite some time now. I love the slide and how Crimsonlands level of meaty and the slide. Other than that no point in getting more hyped.

I will say that I hate this "you're being controlled by AI" deal games have started to adopt now. I hated it in SuperHot, I'll probably hate it now.

The release date is this year but I can't for the life of me find a specific date on the homepage or the steam page.

Theres non, its this year, thats it for now.

No, it's just the kind of narrator that's a total patronising cunt to the character without the game or character ever acknowledging just what an insufferable bitch she is

lol

i've seen a preview, its cool out of ten

Nice.

Music reminds me of the Batman Beyond intro. That is a good thing.

Basically Hatred but guy is given some more backstory.
I will need to see if it is decent and on PC. If it will I am buying this.

I like the guy against the system when your solution is to just kill everything. SJWs recently tried to fuck with it in new comic with red skull but nothing is going to stop me from loving Fight Club.

It is ok. Based on trailer alone.

this is gamplay

twitch.tv/devolverdigital/v/63550921

ill pic this up depending on the price , the game has a way lower budget than the trailer lets on. there is no VO in the game.

I'd rather just not

what's VO?

VO= vice over there the game has no voice acting

You have to back Holla Forumstard

I think you probably consider killing yourself.

If I had to choose between gay and not gay, I'd choose gay.

Sounds like the soundtrack at least will be pretty good.

W H A T

What game is this? Susumu Hirasawa's my favorite artist!

Yeah i can tell
stay there