Why hasn't anyone made an attempt to try to seriously damage Buzzfeed's advertisers...

Why hasn't anyone made an attempt to try to seriously damage Buzzfeed's advertisers? With all the attack articles and falsified information to the CIA you seriously don't think we can get a great chunk of their income to leave?
buzzfeed.com/advertise/resources/overview

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/369e8
archive.is/8qg5x
archive.fo/RTBG9
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

W-what…

So your employers can't cite this website when these advertisers are attacked and blame it on "Holla Forums alt-right basement dwelling trolls"

If they did objective wrong/damage, they did objective wrong/damage. It'll come back to bite them in the ass regardless of who sends it as long as they did that wrong.

Lurk more you lazy nigger POS

W-what…

Kill yourself.

Are they buying traffic from china?

Less than half are from the US. Either A its a foreign news source or they're cheating their advertisers.

Weird spike from china…

March 12th to 14th is the recent spike, any buzzfeed happenings then?

It's safe to assume that buzzfeed is paying for bots to drive up views, just like all those other kike media drones were. Forget telling Buzzfeed's advertisers "I won't buy your products if you advertise with a dishonest news agency like Buzzfeed!" instead tell them "Hey dumbasses, you're being scammed!" I think that would have a much quicker effect.

Ok google dorking, found buzzfeed articles mentioning the North Korea thing is a problematic conspiracy theory. Then 3 days later Trump tweets about North Korea.

archive.is/369e8

archive.is/8qg5x

It's afraid!

Buzzfeed is an open problem. The thing people don't realize about BuzzFeed is that it's all advertising, they're an advertising company. They create shitposts and post shitposts and drive traffic to shitposts. Social media hydra, hard to beat. This hydra becomes a dangerous propaganda beast when the following is used to promote political ideology.

So here's how this hustle works. Schlomo creates a post, Goldberg posts it, Jonah promotes it.

Shlomoh's measure of success is views, Goldberg's measure of success is views, Jonah's measure of success is views. Three jews out for views. One of these jews, no one knows who (((wink wink))) knows Bingbao, Bingbao's botnet bumps posts on the chinese side using english keywords. (jews who use bingbao are actually getting chinked, see, they don't even ask if the traffic looks like it comes from china, they don't know to check, the smarter jews use domestic botnets, but that traffic is more expensive)

In order to strike at this mechanism, one must cast doubt into the Marketing meme stream about Buzzfeed's institutional bias towards false impressions. This will rustle many jimmies as internet marketing is pretty much all about cycling false impressions. So, in order to really hurt buzzfeed's bottom line, you have to disrupt the faith in their brand among their clients. Weaponized autism must become a little more sophisticated in order to actively suppress buzzfeed. A special memeops team will be required.

This thought pattern is a bit incomplete, I highly doubt they're getting 200 million "uniques," however the chinese traffic is minimal. So it seems they have a modernized way of obscuring their views. in other words you're right except, these guys already know how to cheat without making it blatantly obvious

kek is with us friendo. I'l try to keep it more together, but the S U P E R M A L E V I T A L I T Y has got a hold of me. The modern way of obscuring views is usually nickle and dime shit played at the platform level, over-counting view time, counting partial views as full views, constantly resetting the 'autoplay' flag to scrape idle views, plus, that's tracking across _any and all_ places from which a buzzfeed asset is called. The net result is that through one fuckery or another, one actual view may end up being reported multiple times. Everyone is in on it. This shit is fake news of the highest order. We've reached a surreal place where the fake news has fake views who's advertisers are real jews and the only way to get away from the system is to shut down your social networking accounts.

I think that's the ultimate meme here.

Make Friends Great Again

Fresh off the boat from cuckchan heh kid ?
lurk more and post less.

Too big now, too much effort. If anything, why haven't they been hacked and rm'd is the question. Probably because it's such a pathetic shithole. So shitting on their site (I think they have some feedback/comments) faceberg page and twitter should be done. Goofing on their users would be decent.

Plan an op, then you dumb nigger. Develop a gameplan and strategy.

Who cares what they publish?. They're a bunch of hacks. They have literally no credibility, even on their own side of politics.

Why hasn't anyone made an attempt to offer them some competition? Just have a bunch of shitposters pretending to be SJWs and make slightly less shit clickbait.

That coupled with attacking their advertisers means both a complete destruction and creation as you now have money to spend preparing the masses for the day of the rope.

This is actually a decent idea. We could T off on buzzfeed as a tune up. Back in the day I would go slay hogs before I would go out drinking at the bars to get my confidence up to hit on hot bitches. If we use some good old fashioned ruin life techniques of the Holla Forums hate machine on buzzfeed advertisers we could hone those techniques to fuck the everloving shit up of cnn, cbs, pmsnbc and the rest of the kike media.

FFS, their "submit a confidential tip" is a god damn jewgle ads button.

High quality comment. Bumping.

Often times with sites like Buzzfeed there aren't specific advertisers working with them.

What happens instead is that a company that handles multiple advertisers acts as an intermediary and shuffles through a variety of companies that will have ads featured on the site.

So it's hard to get advertisers to even realize who all they're advertising with which makes getting them to react to email campaigns a bit more difficult.

You have to get tons of people on board with feeling like they should bother trying to contact advertisers which is often fairly difficult because many people expect companies would already be aware of their concerns since that seems like their job. If you want to get a project done like hurting a site's advertisers then you need to do something like setting up a website that helps people to coordinate who all to email, telephone, or physically mail as well as the reasons why. Without a hub for information regarding why people should be wanting to act on some boycott or messaging campaign, you won't find people joining in to help enact some change.

It's also probably useful to create a press kit since many journalists are incredibly lazy and could then use it as the basis for some article by copy pasting much of what you write out for them. It could act as free advertising for yourself and what cause you have.

I started digging for info. Found this bitches page from the kikebook post.
facebook com/stephanie.mcneal.79

Then I found a funny comment on one of the posts. And pulled up her personal page.
facebook com/sem082589

I'm not going to bother with her, but maybe I'll fuck with her friends.

Vault seven is a hell of a drug kid.

Do it. Don't sit there asking why nobody's done it yet. Fucking do it.

czechd

Heil´d.
They won´t listen until the views don´t match the income projected with the campaign (designed for a %increase in profits). They don´t care if it is rigged, only the sales.

Nice digits

>>>/4chan/

I have 300M+ monthly uniques.
Unique occasions where I was involved in a left wing google jewish fuckfest.

Buy some advertising with me?

This is my idea to destroy reddit. I'm planning an op of unfathomable scale.

I just need to learn some photoshop, for aesthetic purpouses. If you guys could motivate me by calling me a faggot I'd appreciate it.

For god's sake someone call me a faggot.

I'm drunk and I hope someone hates reddit as much as I do. We will destroy their advertising base. Let's kill them.

All it requires is a gameplan and summoning all of the Umman Manda. All those who hate reddit…

I have the gameplan set. Just someone call me a faggot and dare me to destroy reddit.

I fucking DARE anyone to.

Death to kike reddit if dubs. I will work my ass off…. forgo gettting a job to kill that shithole of cuckoldry.

Re-roll for hyperdeath to reddit.

Again

Again

I accept my digits. May Kek have mercy on their souls.

For fuck's sake, anybody….

Holla Forumsfeed when?

NOW

Because that would require network traffic outside of this board you fucking kike. Shill somewhere else.

TRIPS CONFIRM

Looks like we better get on it.

Ideas are marinating right now but too many shills here and alphabet watchers to share.

Native Advertising is currently being used as a poison vector. Advertising is an open market. It would take an extraordinary level of industry collusion to perfectly shut out a native advertising campaign. It's legitimately working. I don't believe the hydra can actually co-ordinate it's heads so effectively. When they sell your eyes in order to poison you, it's perfectly right in a free society to buy back your eyes to look at dank memes.

archive.fo/RTBG9

Brand Dilution strikes fear in the heart of every ad man. Co-Branding and Co-Marketing link these brands in a massive network, often with a handful of sodomite irregulars making most of the decisions. When a marketing channel dies it's one of two things. Either the product (views) is not there, _or_ the marketing channel makes customers think the brand is stinky.

By the way none of this madness is based in reality, only within the marketing echo chamber. Run a search for the buzzwords I've used, you'll see what I mean. Youtube is going through a lot of bullshit right now because the ad men do not want '200% nigga looped for 10 hours straight' to be sponsored by Popeye's.

I have to tell you user. That link is giving me a harsh feel on my eyeballs.
Here are some pics of OP's link.
Excuse me while I go and scrub my eyeballs with sandpaper.

I double dog dare you, you humongous homosexual, horse riding, tap dancing queer.

This just pop up now

back to cuckchan with you