Can someone explain to me what the hell Comey is?

I don't understand comey. I just get further confused.

I can't tell which 'side' he's on. Both maybe?

he's not our friend

He's on the side of who ever is paying him. He's a rat with no loyalty, and will say anything to keep his job.

/thread

Why the hell isn't he removed from office? Does he have tenure or something?

He's stuck in the middle of the Deep State war. When he got his job he probably figured he had it made with a cushy top-level government position. Then Hillary happened and ever since he's been in a political hot seat.

He's probably being pulled in a dozen different directions. His main goal is convincing all the different groups with the power to attack him that it's in their best interest to keep him around.

Don't worry, no charge for them.

And why would I want them?

Is it even apt to call it that? Isn't literally every single person in ZOG actively working against Trump? It's not so much a deep state civil war as is the entire deep state vs. the handful of /trumpsguys/

If he were purely looking out for his own interest and simply trying his best to not get a bullet to the back of the head, he'd side with ZOG, simple as that.
Instead, he acts like a schizophrenic, like Two-Face flipping a coin and letting random chance dictate his next move. None of his actions appear rational whatsoever. Everything contradicts itself. There's no pattern to any of it

We wuz kangz

They were trying to grab your daughter. They work for the pedophile. The pizza man.

He's a fucking FBI agent doing his job. Some people are loyal to race, others are loyal to religion, Comey is loyal to his job.

Podesta?

The fact that Comey is not totally one-sided indicates how divided the deep state has become. The FBI agents who strongarmed him to make the Hillary announcement obviously aren't on the globalist side, and there've been other reports of wide-ranging splits inside the government.

Trump does have support, if he didn't he would be gone by now, but the opposition is still extremely strong. They own the MSM propaganda machine. That's kind of a double-edged sword though, since they believe a lot of their own propaganda, which was one of the things that led to Hillary losing. A large portion of the government employees whose duties involve carrying weapons are strong Trump supporters, and that may be what the deep state fears most.

Aye

He's a traitor and very obviously not on our side.

Yes. There is no "deep state war." Only retards believe that.

Never happened

Get him out of government, I'll call Ittin.

Then why did he make the announcement? He was attacking Hillary at the worst time for her when she was the favorite to win the election. People have been killed for far less.

Before that, there were reports that agents wouldn't look at Comey or greet him in the halls. Once the Weiner laptop surfaced, there were rumors that agents and NYPD officers threatened a leak unless Comey made a statement.

Another thing that happened and wasn't widely reported was that a number of Democratic "voter registration" companies were busted by the FBI just before the election, one in Pennsylvania IIRC. It seems that they made surgical strikes against her cheating machinery.

Then there are the mass pedo arrests the media doesn't talk about. These networks are part of the elite power structure, so their destruction indicates there's some kind of upheaval going on.

Also, let's not forget that Navy vehicle flying the Trump flag. If Trump really had no supporters but a little group around him he'd be gone or co-opted by now.

Because he had to. There was no possibility of ignoring it.

He never attacked Hillary.

She was never the favorite. The polls were cooked and the media was lying, remember?

Trump has support, but only from irrelevant low rank plebs.