Why did Terry beat every drug related villain by making them overdose?

Why did Terry beat every drug related villain by making them overdose?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DC_animated_universe
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DC_animated_universe#Feature-length_films
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because they required to show that drugs were bad.

isnt there a thing where to be educational shows had to shoehorn educational shit into shows to make it a percentage educational?

did that end? what was that?

Because poetic justice is schway.

Doesn't matter if it was mandated by the network, Terry finishing off his villains like he does is some of the most memorable shit in the show.

I AM BATMAN

The better question is why Terry has his own shopping cart? And why does it have to announce his name to the world?

In the grim darkness of the 21st century, we'll all get personalized shopping carts.

I dont get why people complain about Terry killing and or completely fucking up his villains. Like they finally make a Batman who actually puts an end to someones crimes and people still complain

I'd be careful with that….. you might create a Gotham White Knight.

DCAU Bruce got tired of the bullshit.

I fucking swear I hate capeshit but DCAU is fantastic

Future Market Sweep mang. Don't you watch your vidcubes?

I always thought that. Marvel is good at movies but DC isn't, but Marvel is godawful at AU compared to DC. There are some movies in the DCAU which suck, like Killing Joke, but I rather watch Killing Joke than that stupid ass Hulk and the Agents of SMASH or Ultimate Spiderman.

There was only one drug related villain

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DC_animated_universe
Under the movies, anything that isn't a hyperlink is just episode compilations.

Because he's a funny guy.

First of all, Killing Joke isn't DCAU. Secondly, Ultimate Spider-Man is way better than Agents of S.M.A.S.H.

You know you can just direct link to the film section
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DC_animated_universe#Feature-length_films

I wouldn't say way better. One's shit and the other's slightly less shit

Two villains: one was Bane 2, the other was the splicing guy.

Also, reminder that the splicing episode had the best joke on the show.

I don't wanna see Ultimate Spiderman in the same sentence with "better". It's unwatchable.

Best thing in the show was Inque though.

I said best joke. Also, this handsome fellow forgot the vid. Oy.

Which one that clip had to much

And that is why the show failed.

The goths on the news bro.

But they'd already done that in BTAS

To be honest I would splice too.

Is this some criticism to body mods?

I think it is just playing up the idea that teens are vulnerable to making poor long term decisions based on a passing fad.

What was the name of the guy that blows stuff up? He was cool
Also this show ruined mr freeze even more than new Batman adventures did
Poor freeze why couldn't they let his story end with sub zero

You're thinking of Mad Stan, the sanest, most rational man in Gotham

One of my biggest complaints about BB is how they would do random political shit like making Stan a conservative strawman and making Barbara married to a nigger who wants to ban guns.

Who cares

Naw man, he was just mad about the overload of information his society had.

He's pretty much a bomb throwing anarchist combined with Ted Kaczynski.

No, and that pretty much ended animation on broadcast television.

I'd like some of what you're smoking

Which is funny because that's exactly who plays him

He wanted to conserve the flow of information immediatly available to the public.
And there was only one sane answer as to how he should go about that.
BLOW IT ALL UP!

He actually had a great comic short. Where he took on DA RUSSIANS and saved his dog.

The picture makes me uncomfortable

This makes me think of an episode where Terry and Bruce change bodies or something would have been schway

He was brainwashed by Spellbinder into thinking he was on a game show. Come on son.

It's been years. I forget.

Those lines on Bruce's neck need to be put on Terry. I'd do it myself, but first I need to fix my toaster.

Marvel au has pre and post disney, pre disney was watchable to great avengers earths mightiest heros is probably my favorite before it got cancelled. but post disney the stuff is meh at its best and god awful animations that try and be part of the cinematic universe and fail.

TERRY YOU WERE BATMANS SON THE ENTIRE TIME

Why didn't Terry make a deal to job to latex MILF on purpose for a go at that sweet sweet goo pussy?

I'm honestly shocked they didn't do one. I figured it would've been a no-brainer.

Because she a thot and Terry don't do thots.

Dana?

Ten?

Hey Holla Forums

Hey Holla Forums

Why use nigspeak?

Not that guy, but I didn't know it was nigspeak. Only just heard the word a few days ago, but I can't immediately think of another word for "slut who pretends to be wife material". Or so I was informed it means, apparently originating from an acronym of "that ho over there", which seems more likely to be what niggers mean by that apparent word.

Didn't she force-fed herself to Terry at some point? Fucked me up as a teen, but in a good way.

It's on her first appearance, episode 3 if I recall right.

Well he couldn't take them OFF drugs, that would be extremely painful.

TERRY, YOU US DUMB AS SHIT COMPARED TO YOUR OLD MAN BRUCE WAYNE BUT THIS UPLIFTING MUSIC MAKES YOU FORGET I AM INSULTING YOUR INTELLIGENCE. JUS LOOK AWAY AND STARE UNTO THE NOTHINGNISS THAT IS YOUR BRAIN VERSUS BRUCE WAYNES

ALSO NO ONE CARES THAT YOUR LITTLE BRO IS ALSO BRUCE WAYNE'S ILLEGITIMATE SON

Wait his little brother was Wayne's son too? I thought the dna thing was only for Terry?

Waller says that Terry's dad got his "reproductive material" overwritten by Bruce's via nano-machines. Thus he got DNA-cucked. His balls produce Bruce Wayne sperm.

Also, both Terry and his brother have black hair.

Batman.
He'll come in your balls, and all your kids will be his.

I think I saw a Sonic cartoon like that…

So he's pretty much Ted Kaczynski?

And then Waller will call you stupid to your face when you don't turn out to be a genius like he is.

why didn't Blight ever wear this ridiculous get-up in the show?

There's a lot more subtlety in mailing bombs as opposed to throwing them.

Why haven't you learned the basics of capitalization?

Is this guy retarded? Even if he had a point, in-universe, he's just helping the people he claims to be fighting against gain even more control.

holy fuck

user your shift key is broken.

That's the least of his problems. Blight in general was just a waste of potential. Once Derek Powers becomes Blight, he fights Mr Freeze, then they have the episode with his son, and that's it.

I wonder why they even bothered with Blight in the first place. Becoming a radioactive mutant did little to change Derek Powers character. No Jekyll and Hyde. No Green Goblin scenario. He was still an asshole business man, except now he glows in the dark.

It's a shame. The character he was based on was actually pretty good. It would've been nice to see him go off the deep end and try to irradiate everyone.

I'd cover Inque with my white-out, if you catch my drift.

That was kind of the point. Before, he was respectable and untouchable. He was a total scumbag but society at large didn't know it. Afterwards it got to the point where he just couldn't hide who he was any more

Yeah, I know Blight was wasted. It seems weird that he got his own silly official supervillain costume (instead of just ripped clothes) in the comic. They must have thought his role would be different than it ended up being, is what I'm getting at.

has Phospherous ever really been used properly?
In "The Batman" he was Firefly, for example.

user, your shiftkey is broken.

no it's not, although it used to be

It still is, it didn't work on the 'no' and you forgot a period too.

I'm infrequent with my periods, I usually choose to use them depending on my emotional state.
As for the "no it's not", I simply prefer the way it sounds when you read it like that.

Now, that there is some real special autism.

I'll take that as a compliment

This isn't tumblr faggot.

not yet. it's not

Oh, so you are retarded.

Pre was also made by Sony and with as little of Marvels bullshit; they even had the guy behind Batman TAS on for Ultimates cartoon. Loeb and cheapness destroyed what could've been a good successor to Sonys era.

I always thought that shit wore off but now that you mention it and put it that way; I can't help but laugh.

Not really. They did just about all they could have done with him. He really wasn't 'built' to be one of those Batman villains who just keeps coming back. At best, they could have done one more episode with him. I'm surprised they didn't.

Why have you never learned to capitalize your words?

Was Phosphorous the guy who showed up in Starman back in the 90s?

user, there's a problem with your shiftkey.

He gave Starman terminal cancer, yes

Maybe he's a secret champion of the God of Excess.

One of the few cartoons where villains were not as ruthless as protagonists.