Vampire: The Masquerade Bloodlines thread

Vampire: The Masquerade Bloodlines thread

Was it slavery?

Don't open it

Other urls found in this thread:

whitewolf.wikia.com/wiki/Caiaphas_Smith
volafile.io/get/P-94P0yTw665T/VtMB.7z
volafile.io/get/CIfHPkyTw649c/vampire the masquerade - 20th anniversary edition.pdf
volafile.io/r/HF33Go
patches-scrolls.com/vampire_bloodlines.php
patches-scrolls.de/patch/4647/7/
wincdemu.sysprogs.org/
qbittorrent.org/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Umbra_(World_of_Darkness)
mega.nz/#!WVdTXBzC!_6C_KI0BstA_NF1g0bymSLxwvnc28p08QbWylGaJcjQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Short answer - yes, but at the same time a ghoul gets more power as a blood doll than they ever would have had as a normalfag.

Also, who gives a shit, everyone knows that redheads are rabid cock-slaves anyway, with or without blood.

There is literally nothing wrong with slavery.

Isn't there a vampire hunter in OWOD lore that live well past 100 and is strong as 21 year old by drinking the blood of vampires he kills?

Probably. Owod lore has pretty much everything you can conceive of at one point or another.

Since you have to drink from the same vamp 3 times to get bonded, drinking once and then murdering them seem like a viable option to maintain your agency, if you're a bad enough dude to pull it off.

Eh…sorta?
It's like a lover's bond, depending on the regnant it can mean something more, or he might just be using his thrall.

Look, it's like this, people can become friends or lovers IRL, but sometimes it might be completely one sided and one person might just be using the other, yeah?

This is the same thing, it's just supernaturally enhanced.

Sounds retarded. Even one tier of blood bond is strong enough to bend your will, and indeed most forms of institutionalized bonding requires only one exposure. One guy fucking around drinking blood then killing his lieges would be a psychological wreck in short order, unless he's got an ebin iron will of some sort, and that's the easiest way to make a shit donut steel.
I guess he could drink the blood of vampires that are already dead, but that sounds like a flimsy loophole to me.

i never understood what the big deal was with this game

A CRPG with a strong story, few clever twists and a lot of player agency in how you finish the various missions.

Weird how easy it is to make a good game in theory, but hey, there you have it.

Yeah i think that was it. Pure hate fanatic.

I'll see if I can find him in the wiki.

Before it's time in a lot of ways. Great facial animations and good physics because it was released on source the same day as hl2. Great replayability with lots of choices and room to roleplay with a very interactive world. Great lore and atmosphere.

Found it

whitewolf.wikia.com/wiki/Caiaphas_Smith

Pretty cool actually.

Most people forget, the difference between a "Mary Sue" and a character like this is usually the author, not the setting or his powers.

He reminds me of Rorschach from Watchmen but more insane. He's got plenty of flaws too if he's considered an extremist by other fanatics.

Re-installing it now. Does anyone have the copypasta with what patches and/or mods to get?

never noticed that, shit was so broken it was only playable decades later

Slavery in the same sense as paying a hooker in crack is slavery.

that's actually pretty cool

She has a penis?

Oh boy.

Last I checked, some of the links were dead, but you can still search for the names.

There's probably a mod for that.

Drinking the blood of unholy creatures one's supposed to be exterminating sounds pretty damn extreme to me.

Time to dump some handbook pics

And he does it to stay alive and keep killing more of them.

I uploaded an iso copy of the game from TPB I've had for many years now. Best one you can get, has a crack in the iso. I included some shitty instructions, make sure to grab Wesp5's patch after cracking it.
volafile.io/get/P-94P0yTw665T/VtMB.7z

Cool, does it include official patches?

It's only slavery when you make them slob all over your disfigured Nosferatu face.

Already patched to 1.2 I believe.

It's not really slavery since the ghoul gets something in return

Great, mods and unofficial patches are built on 1.2 right?

Anyone have that /tg/ greentext about how there was a clique of vtm roleplayers who all played fishmalks at his college?

There is absolutely nothing wrong with slavery. 65 million can't be wrong.

oh hi dante

Trips confirm.

When will this meme end. Egypt didn't had slaves, a slave works only because he's forced to, egyptian "slaves" worked because they worshiped the man they worked for as a living god.

Assault and better IV

It sure was. In a setting that's a pagan/biblical horrorshow, a bit of slavery hardly stands out.

That's all I had, uploading VtM 20th anniversary edition .pdf to Volafile now

I bet you think it was jewish slaves too.

Where's the crack? There are several patch folders with a vampire.exe but I don't know which is the crack.

You're probably going to install unofficial patch anyway, that comes with crack

Wesp5s? If so yes.

Here's the .pdf

volafile.io/get/CIfHPkyTw649c/vampire the masquerade - 20th anniversary edition.pdf

Please drop by the volafile room and share if you got anything.

volafile.io/r/HF33Go

I knew fake geek girls were bloodsuckers.

Does the clan quest mod include the unofficial patch?

Nah, I know the kike tale is utter bullshit and they were never slaves in Egypt, if they were ever there at all.

Egypt did have slaves. They didn't build the pyramids and weren't all jews, but they did have slaves.

Thank you for sharing

Why doesn't the Camarilla Lite version in the Clan Quest mod include the online courses? They removed the skillbooks from the pawnshop but don't replace them with anything.

Fucking hell, now I'm doubly paranoid about leaking any part of my identity here. This site is full of autists.

Can I ask for a rar of this?

i

How come I couldn't join him?

More like stockholm syndrome.

Even before the times Troika knew what was up.

This guy sounds badass. I want him as my grandpa-sempai

Moddb should have it, just gotta look for vtmb patch

You are supposed to handle the downtown epidemic and the Hollywood gargoyle (after informing him of it) and not piss him off.

I did so and got to hang out with him. I thought I would be able to side with him in the ending though ;_;

Good thing you fuck him up in VTM Redemption as he get's on the floor and licks blood like a faggot.

Might have to do with what you said to papa in the cab ride

Should I get the GOG version?

You should get the piratebay version. Activision killed Troika(developers) and keep all the profit.

Only if you download it from torrent sites.

Here, you'll have to get a separate patch though.

Well?

The GOG version probably has the unofficial patch included so it's probably better to get the DVD version.

That picture is so fucking 80s m8

Download the oldest easier one and apply the patches yourself.

here I won't be an ass and have link to the patches patches-scrolls.com/vampire_bloodlines.php

That's the old site though. New is here

patches-scrolls.de/patch/4647/7/

Yeah, my fault, I downloaded my version from HOODLOOM

meant HOODLUM

Goddamn this alcohol.

Thenk gaiz, sorry for making you spoonfeed.

I just zipped my VtM folder so it'll have some other shit in it.

Uploading to volafila eta 2 hrs

Drunkposting is best posting.

My download for the base .ISO you uploaded is not even close to being finished.

nigga this shit is in french what do

ahh shit, i figured out what I did, i click the wrong flag

my fucking ass

uwot m8?

Look up Patterns of Evidence: Exodus if you want more proof, my fedora fag.

That said, those Jews have nothing to do with today's kikes on a racial or a religious level. The only thing they have in common is the name.

bump with damsel

Yes, if you're still here and wondering the answer to the question. It comes with a very recent one IIRC, its last update was basically nothing but updating it to the latest unofficial patch, the real new content is supposed to be in 4.0, which burgermeister said would release in 2016 May

So do original true jews simply aasimilate with other communities in modern times, or simply went extinct?

Probably your best choice, unless you like swapping four virtual CDs of the original release during the installation process.

He's a Hunter, I don't think he politely asks for their blood anyways. Probably does indeed kill the vamps and collects their blood.

It's fucking genius.

You're fucking vampires, you'll live forever. Laugh at him when he's in the hospice about to die from colon cancer.

That's a shopped Dante.

that's not velvet

After being completely loner just saying "fuck this im out deal with it" it just seems the most logical choice as no matter what, the vamps need the Camarilla despite it being pyramid scheme and part bullshit too similar to our governments fucking us up but vamp-society is a bit different.

the fuck are Prometheans and Changelings?

Frankensteins and faeries.

Damsel is a bitch with rage issues, and Velvet is a cheap slut.

Best girl incoming.

You just reminded me of Project Vaulderie and my work in rebuilding the character models with nude versions aswell. I've gotten a dick load better since then too but even if I were to make new models I can't do much with them.

I wish an engine remake would pop up again since Paradox owns White Wolf now.

So the Ventrue are pretty much Jews, right?

No, they're pretty much the pampered aristocrats, not exactly merchants.

That's Tremere

I bet you're one of the Anarchists that spread that disease, like animals.

ayy

I'm surprised nobody has bothered to pick up the project in secret. I would have tried porting some stuff to Source 2013 myself if I had a beefier PC with additional storage. Probably easier said than done, though.

The VTMB iteration of the Source Engine had some features that Source Engine doesn't have, It would always feel a bit backwards, then again the cloth physics were always iffy.

I remember the thread on Planet Vampire, IIRC the first thing they tried was porting it to a newer source engine, but there were too many hard coded shit or something like that so it would take less effort to make it again in the other engine that I can't remember its name now

You can probably still find it at planet vampire if you want

Tremere are, especially Strauss, ultimate jews though

Tremere are the only fun clan to play

Nosferatu are far more entertaining to play as, if not only for the reaction from others.

Planet vampire is still up? I thought it was a gamespy site

It was ported to Unity which was great, it had a bunch of features Source engine didn't have and with a good team Unity is good, people are surprised when I tell them Endless Legend is a Unity game.

I don't know shid about eyptian history but media always depicts them as being whipped as they carried stones. Is that just memeification?

Media always depicts viking with horns on their helmets. It's exotification.

Why don't the nosferatu just get plastic surgery? I'm pretty sure there's at least one plastic surgeon that's a ghoul, if not an outright vampire.

And then shit just regenerates back, and you wasted time and blood for nothing.
The better question is why don't nosferatu wear scarfs and hats, the ones you see in vtmb are not so bad and even in Asylum you can see a guy dancing in a fucking bdsm mask.

So vamps can't do any kind of body modification without it reverting back to the way they were before they were embraced?

that is a good question, since it's not like they'd stand out, especially in a city.

Yes. Unless they use fire or anything that deals aggravated damage, but then you've got semi-permanent scars. I'm not sure but the Nosferatu curse might even override that.

Scarves and hats would make them stand out even more during the summer.

Oy vey neonate, the diablerie of Saulot is an anti-Tremere conspiracy theory!

Then sunglasses and those medical masks. Maybe tie a fucking turban on your head and put on a fake beard, who'd check?

Hoodies, no one will look twice. Also, summer nights can get pretty cold, depending on where you live.

You have a point there.

Just wear ski masks and leg it the fuck out of there when someone is being too inquisitive. Nosferatus can go invisible, can't be that hard to run away from a human.

I've been wondering what would make for a better VtM:B game or how you could keep the style while changing gameplay.

If you were going to make a game that is blatantly inspired by Bloodlines, not necessary in the same universe, what would it be like?

Fleshcrafting for the purpose of appearing human doesn't last long, though. And Vicissitude isn't a Clan Discipline, so as a Nosferatu you're pretty much stuck with Mask of 1000 Faces and thick clothing, which should be enough, anyway.

Download the one I uploaded, it should be the same thing. It probably doesn't, or an older unofficial patch.
I'm a fucking retard and didn't say where the crack was?
Crack is in the iso itself named AUTOPATCH. Copy this folder, and move any contents inside it into the install of your game. There it's cracked. I would give a picture but I don't know where the fuck I moved my .iso gimme a minute

Don't give money to GoG by the way. Those greedy fucks don't deserve one dollar.

Here's what it looks like unzipped. Mount the iso of course then install. You'll get an option to apply the autopatch but it's bugged for a reason I can't recall so tell it no. Go into the iso and look for the AUTOPATCH folder, inside you'll find a .rar called autopatch now copy that to desktop or just open it right there. Take that an apply it to your install which should be;
Program Files(x86) > Activision > Vampire - Bloodlines. Copy and paste all of the contents of the autopatch rar inside the Vampires- Bloodlines folder and it will give you a prompt to overwrite everything, do so. There now it's cracked, my instructions were bad but come on guys

And just to add more insult to your blatant disregard of ability. Here's software for mounting iso purposes and torrenting.
wincdemu.sysprogs.org/
qbittorrent.org/
There. Now don't say I didn't fucking help you.

Okay guys, this is pretty helpful and all, but I think you're all missing an important detail.

Namely, anyone got lewds?

Could be. Since slavery is the ownership of a human being, in the eyes of vampiric society, a ghoul could be considered a mere possession. In general sense is more of a addicted/dealer relationship. Since ghouls basically got addicted to that vampiric shit…

Grünfeld Bach!

Well, that explains why they were so eager to change engines. Too bad the unfinished Unity port was never "leaked" by anyone.

That's not Deb

Wouldn't that classify as a wound that heals itself?

What I want to know is what happens if you get turned and 400lbs. Would the curse slim you down because it counts as a disease to heal or are you forever bound to a 400lbs corpse that refills itself if you try to diet?

Then it's just obvious you're trying to hide something, especially when you have to take it off inside. With the BDSM gear you can just pretend to be an edgy special snowflake.

Shit art, m8. But her voice is 9/10.

Could be worse

Real actress is okay tier though

In the old World of Darkness Changelings were Faeries stranded on Earth, because Earth and the Fairy Kingdom Arcadia separated and Arcadia closed its Gates.

In the new World of Darkness Changelings are /monster/'s wet dream turned into a nightmare. You were a normal human until some eldritch being came, abducted you and used you as his plaything. After some time you escaped this abuse, only to realize you now look like a monster and that you have been replaced by a doppelganger. You now have to build yourself a new live and hide from your eldritch master that wants you back.

You keep the look that you had at the moment of your embrace.

If you alter your look, it changes back during your sleep time at day.

Yes that means if you are fat, ugly, sick or seriously wounded, you are stuck with that look for all eternity and have to spend extra time each evening to hide it or use your powers to heal it.

Not entirely though, the Nosferatu changes the appearance of the people they turn. Maybe it's just the face and the rest of the body stays the same or could it be that looking like an Auschwitz inmate is part of the curse?

I can't think of anything more cruel than to turn a bedbound hamplanet and let them starve. That's almost Tzimiscze level.

Does extreme body fat count as a wound/disease? What about AIDS? Can you contract, spread or heal that?

Are true fae and wizards about the same in nwod?

God, I fucking hate fae. I hate them. Put them to the goddamn sword. They steal our kids and eat them, replacing them with fucking monsters.

NEVER TRUST FAE

Obesity is a disadvantage you can take as a Vampire, if memory serves, so no.
Mundane diseases don't have any effect on undead, but they can get infected and spread it. They can also heal over time by, I think.

*Can also heal them over time

I wish I'd be a mage. It's hard not being skeptical at everthing to start actually believing and knowing what kind of magic beings already exist. Unfortunately it's a big shame the realisation of the impossible to the mind is so hard to comprehend and finding out all the magical beings and such exist being so hard. I wish I'd get to be enlightened and become a mage.

That could actually be kind of interesting. Playing as a Ventrue or Nosferatu that's so fat they're stuck to their bed and only interact with the rest of the world with pawns or some geek that exclusively uses the internet to interact. Maybe some medival lord that's been controlling his lands from the bed since the 1200's.

It's pretty cool when you get to Grout's mansion and hear his logs. He sounds sane and analytical despite being a Malkavian but then you realize that him trying to analyze magic and shit with empiricism and science is his insanity.

Just join the Technocratic Union, bro. Doing Science, purging Reality Deviants, getting cool gadgets et cetera. Much better than magic, no?

Might be funny as some strategy game, yeah.

Spoilers:
it always kinda buged me that the game keeps on telling you not to open it but then when it comes down to it not opening it for the first time when you do not know what is insid anyways is presented as a really bad idea
your options are opening it for yourself, opening it for the good of your chosen faction, and giving the key to the crazy guy you just stabbed so that he can open it
now if there is even a thin chance that he is right about what is inside then why would you ever let him fucking open it? There should be an option to fucking toss the key into the sea or destroy it but nope it IS going to get opened and that really burns my bannock

What are you talking about? There's plenty of instances in which the coffin doesn't get opened, siding with the Camarilla or the Kuei Jin for example

Also Gangrel best clan.

Yiff in hell, subvampire trash.

Any vampire is slave to their masters, whether they want it or not.

I never understood that. They specialize in the woods but there's nowhere to sleep from the sun and there's werewolves that can find and eat you easily anyway. It's like a midget that specialize in jumping high.

(checked)

Gangrel confirmed shit

I kinda agree with him, the way the PC acts makes it look like either he doesn't care about LaCroix gaining phenomenal power or is in on the joke but in Independant ending the former might well be the case and in the Anarch ending the latter might also be the case, like Nines mentioning it offscreen, or something.
Still kinda dumb action, if there really were an ancient Vampire in there.

That's not how you spell Tzimisce.

Yes, Nosferatu get hit with the ugly stick upon embrace as part of their Clan Curse and that sticks forever, like all the other stuff you had during embrace.

No, Wizards are humans who can force their will onto reality, true fea are the alien citizen of Arcadia.

Caves i'd guess and cant Gangrel just dig a hole and bury themselves in it for the day?

They can burrow under the earth with Protean and, at least in the Dark Ages, have some kind of pact with the furries. I don't the pact still stands in the modern days, though.

On the other side though, aren't Toreador supposed to just be beautiful people or can you qualify if you're a pig-ugly artists that paints well?

I did not know that.
I only ever played through the arach and independent endings.
Guess I need to play it through again.

Whats that? I can hear you over the sound of my being an unstoppable murder hobo tank

That may be the case in the independent or anarchs ending, where you're supposed to not be giving a flying fuck. If you side with the Camarilla, the coffin is put in a storage, never to be opened. And if you side with the Kuei Jin, the coffin gets dropped in the ocean, with you tied to it

Vampires are more attractive after the Embrace, unless you're Nosferatur/Capadocian/Samedi/etc, but Toreador probably wouldn't turn ugly people into a member of their Clan.

Celerity>Fortitude+Protean
Vicissitude>Celerity

I know, I'd love see the faces both of them make when they find out Jack took the contents.

How does Gehenna work with the Kuei-Jin anyway? Their apocalypse is supposed to be different and further ahead but they are still affected by Gehenna?

Didn't whitewolf shoot themselves in the foot by including other mythologies in the canon. There can only be one apocalypse or it's not an apocalypse.

Why are the Antediluvians such a big deal anyway if you have true fae and wizards that can wreck their shit thoroughly?

Can Toreador cure ugliness/being a titanic lardass? Would they if it was someone that painted truly wonderful paintings and played fantastic music?

But user, just because he's/she's a 300 lbs beast of burden, doesn't mean that he/she isn't the beautiful spitting image of the sum of several an angel!

They might groom the mortal beforehand, if they think of him as worthy, but that's about it, I'd guess.

Not only that but all books about the end of the world are complete shit, with scenarios that are devoid of fun and good writing.
Because when [Ravnos] walked about it took the most powerful faction in the OWOD all of their ressources and two Spirit nukes just to wound him enough for the sun (and other things) to kill him. Now imagine 12+ more of these fuckers simultanously.

The fuck kind of science is behind "All redheads are cock slaves?"

You pulled that out of your ass, didn't you?

So why is nobody discussin the obviously best clan?
Tremere

How's your "Clan" founder, Usurper? Still being consumed by Saulot, I'd guess.

It's well known that they are fucking nutters, pun intended.

From what I've read I prefer owod lore and Gehenna being just around the corner added some ominous mystique to it. It's also getting hard to explain how no-one finds out when London is covered in CCTV cameras and mobiles with cameras as well. You are also coming into Shadowrun territory with human bio-enhancement and cybernetics.

The other mythologies being canon is just dumb though and undermines the rest of it. What about Hindu, Shinto, Buddhism etc? Should've just said they're worshiping some kind of spirit that grants some power that may or may not be related to Kain or Divinity in some way.

Get bullied NERD

Yeah, it's kinda funny how OWOD lore is interwoven with the various games, like Vampire, Werewolf, Wraith and so on, but mechanically never meshed, at all. Meanwhile NWOD has all mechanics streamlined with minor variations but the lore, at least as far as I know, is either completely disconnected or not there at all, like the early books of V:TR.
Then again NWOD has a handful of other problems, I'm sure some user will provide the screencaps sometime later.

Easy solution: Don't play in London! :^)
But I agree, the secrecy required for vampiric survival is getting pretty hard to maintain.

wow I knew you other guys were jealous but not this much

They handled that shit with the Umbra.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Umbra_(World_of_Darkness)

The Low Umbra is the Underworld where dead people go and the Asian Hells of the Kuei-Jin are just one of many Kingdoms in the Underworld.

So you have those whole Cosmos of Spirit Realms, but outside this Cosmos still exist a omnipotent God(or in the new World of Darkness a God machine) and if this omnipotent Gods opens his can of whoops, everyone gets fucked.

Every new Generation of Vampires is weaker than the previous. But that is only true for the Vampires after Kaine cursed the 3rd Generation for murdering the second Generation.

So any Vampire created before the flood can theoretical reach the same powerlevel as Kaine. The reason that they weren't stronger than him, when Kaine cursed the 3rd Generation, was mostly down to them being younger and knowing less about the world.

The reason for that is that people wanted crossover, but at the same time complained about the meta plot of the old world of darkness.

So they made the new World of Darkness mechanically all the same, but EVERYTHING about the lore is optional.

The 80's 90' were probably the golden age of modern vampirism with enough technology to fiddle without getting noticed. The cold-war would be second though. Vampires can probably tank radiation like a champ and might just make them more dangerous to humans when they can't really get rid of it. They can't take the heat-blast though.

Jealous of sitting at home with your eyes glued to a book instead of seducing models and snorting coke off their tits?

Or sitting in a sewer shitposting about VV and Jeanette on Nos-chan

>tfw Schrecknet is just one big chan where Nossies shitpost at each other.

Not really, pic related.

Which is a damn shame, I really liked the crossover part of the lore, even if it was very questionable at times.

Not surprising, what with the whole games being 90's as fuck. Cold War Vampire campaign might be fun to play some time, though.

Yeah, it's very lonely nerdy gothy.

It's like you don't want to be able rip and tear doing over 50 damage in one swing.
Or be able to drain a goon dry while six of his buddies all try to shoot you and taking almost no damage.
It's also like you never poped beast form in order to hack a computer.
Really there are only a few cases where celerity would be better and they all involve running away like a bitch.

No. They were the worst. The crossovers in oWoD were badly thought, implemented, and unbalanced as fuck.
At least nWoD didn't fuck those up that badly.

When I want rip and tear I usually go with Brujah, Celerity+Potence, just my fist and a whole lot of dead people. Besides, most guns do shit for damage to you, anyway.
But I will admit, I never used beastmode to hack a computer. Gotta do that sometime.

Always loved that.

True, but I always thought it had potential. But now that I think about, I always altered quite a lot of it to fit my games, so I'm right in same square as NWOD. Kinda depressing, now that I think about it.
Remember this gem?

I can't seem to recall if Beckett can train non-gangrel vampires in their powers, and I cant seem to find anything online about it.
Can anybody help me out?

Gangrel only, but maybe some mod changed that.

Depends on your point of view I guess but in many cases I'd say no.

The blood bond created from a single feeding isn't mind control its more like a fondness or attraction. If you've ever had a crush on someone well thats basically what a level 1 blood bond is like.

Heather likely had some psychological issues before she even met the PC her parents had died and she was living with her grandmother. She probably didn't have many friends, was lonely and somewhat depressed.

Its not difficult to see her going into a similar relationship with an entirely normal human.

Enjoy your bitcoins, whoever you are.

wat

Whoever who is?
change your UAC rules. The thing I uploaded I got back in 2011. Bitcoins weren't even around back then, or worthless. Games will always do that if you torrent them, hell software does it too.

I couldn't remember, but isn't Deb part of the Masquerade?

It was always vague honestly.

lacroix did nothing wrong

part of that is because the devs were fucked over by both Valve and Activision, Activision actually wanted to compete with valve for sales on the release of hl2, so they pushed out a version of the game that used an unfinished build of Source and told the devs who were in the middle of making a build using the build that hl2 actually uses to fuck off, even though the devs offered to patch it for free

What about this?

Don't get huffy, cock-slavery is your best quality.

Prepare for maximum comfy

She's a degenerate slut, remy lacroix did nothing wrong though

The fuck Dante is doing there?

You're not?

Lucky you, it kinda sucks.

Their shitty clan curse magically alters their form to look like that. Its impossible to change it for long before it reverts back to the way it was.

You know the drill, firecrotch.

Downtown theme is best theme. Works perfectly when you're taking an evening stroll during the autumn.

The entire game had a god-tier soundtrack

I mean, listen to this. This is the king of late night comfy music.

For me, it's the Hollywood theme. Feels very depressing and hopeless. Very fitting for a WoD setting.

Nah, user. That's Hollywood in general.

Are there any mods that expand on the seduction mechanics or add lewd? Being a sexy vampire is cool.

I think the most lewd mod for VMTB is Tessera's Mega mod, AFAIK it doesn't add new seduction options or anything like that, but makes female npcs naked, adds lewd pictures everywhere etc. I have it installed and played it for a while but not for long:

mega.nz/#!WVdTXBzC!_6C_KI0BstA_NF1g0bymSLxwvnc28p08QbWylGaJcjQ

Installation has a bit problems and it doesn't have unofficial patch, because Tessera is Tessera. If you have any problems you can ask me, I can help

This is his megapack which was last updated in 2014 though, I don't know if he did anything since then

Planet vampire is still up, they kinda remastered(?) the site, but it still has all the old posts in it.

Also IIRC, they first tried to port it to some other engine, Unity was their second choice. This happened years ago though I don't remember well, though it's not really important anyway

Shit, I need to try that

Honestly, I would have more respect for the ABC's if those niggas would have played some of the good games like Bloodlines.

What good is reality warping if you die like a shriveled bitch anyway sooner or later? Immortality gives you a whole lot of time to work your magic, if only the elder pipeline wasn't such a bother.

Wizards can live for centuries too, and they get a shot at ascension.

Bloodlines came out right at the tail end of one of the best musical trends ever. I'd do almost anything for a sequel with an equivalent soundtrack.

I recall cracking a pun about this mod. Is it any good?
I'll see if it's any good, if not eh.

"Centuries" are not "forever". They will die from old age one way or another while a vampire won't. But i still consider a poor trade-off. Lost most of the day due sunlight and forced into only one single kind of sustanance, blood just to "live forever" while this "forever" means "forever in hidding, mostly inside buildings, fending people who want to kill you all the time 24/7"

Not to mention that Gehenna is around the corner in oWoD anyway. What's immortality if the apocalypse is about to happen.

Problem is that mages have a thing called paradigm, which is how they understand magic and how it works with reality. However reality in the world of darkness is based on the collective belief of humans(called Consensus) how the world works. If your paradigm how magic works isn't in harmony with the Consensus, then your magic stops working at best or at worst back fires in a so called paradox and tries to kill you.

This is what happened to the classical Wizards in the World of Darkness, normal people stopped believing that the old magic works/exists and suddenly they were just normal humans with funny beliefs. Which fucking sucked when you where centuries old and used to use magic to keep yourself young and awesome.

So the Tremere simply said fuck that, lets become vampires. We keep living forever and we still get to use magic without changing our beliefs.

And they are not the only ones who did that. Several faction tried "lets become vampires" as a horrible fall back plan when they couldn't keep up with the world.

What the fuck is up with the controls to this game. I can't attack or use my disciplines even though I was able to earlier. I've tried looking it up, but all I'm finding is "I'll pm you the fix" bullshit. Fuck. I really want to play this game, the world building is really interesting so far, but seeing as I can't actually control it,
FUCK

It's shit and Tessera is a faggot.

i am pretty sure you just requested a gay mans tits.

Good? I mean, it doesn't add anything except for making models naked and putting lewd pics everywhere, it also doesn't use wesp's patch so if you're used to that it's missing things.

I kinda liked the pics in it though

Can't really disagree with you, but that was the only mod that came into my mind when that user asked about lewd mods

Also the Bible is cannon so whatever happens to sinners is going to be easy mode compared to what god has in store for vampires.

Except that the most powerful mages just decided to fuck this gay earth escape reality and do whatever the fuck they wanted in their own pocket dimensions.
Also, you could try to attain mastery of entropy, and become lucky enough to avoid dying from any known or unknown cause in the universe.

Is that what happens after ascension? I thought that's left intentionally vague. What you describe sounds more like the fate of a Marauder, and those guys are usually fucked.

Tremere mages are shells of their former selves, though. Thaumaturgy is very limited. Also "immortality" is a buzzword; you will get killed sooner or later no matter how smart or careful you are; and failing that, Gehenna will get you. No one outruns death, and the afterlife will be especially unpleasant for bloodsuckers.

Not really. The ascension is a vague concept but it seems to be somehow related to enlightenment. Some mages try to reach enlightenment by training. Others try to get the highest of all highs and get so baked, that the universe finally makes some kind of sense. Others try to study chaos. And the list goes on.
The thing is, some mages have an understanding of reality so deep, that their very existence affects the consensual reality; reality itself rejects them and they are forced to live in their own realms or in certain areas of the Umbra.

Why don't the wizard just try to get more people playing D&d

Because one world, one truth, one reality, you filthy reality deviant.

Shiet, that word still exists?

So what is depicting pyramids without the limestone layer and saying "Slavery gets shit done"?

Are there Liches in the owod canon? Seems like an obvious step if there is. Can the Tzimiscze renew a body or anything like that?

Tremere sort of fill that spot. They're mages who turned undead, though they're vampires instead of magic skeletons.

In the new WoD, the whole thing kind of happened the other way around and the result were "Tremere Liches" who are still wizards, who can extend their lifespan by stealing souls.

I played this last year, great atmosphere but the endings were all pretty shitty. The Tremere manor is cozy as fuck and I don't see why everyone hates these guys. Too bad we'll probably never get a sequel unless it's some NWOD thing, which sounds pretty shitty.

I thought they could use magic if it could be seen as a "normal" occurrence to other people?

they're not "true" vampires
They're originally a group of mages that "stole" vampirism by draining some Elder Vampire

They're also known for fucking everyone over

I don't have any hope for another vampire game and I can't speak to the QUALITY of the main 20th anniversary edition but having run a few sessions (with non retarded people) with vampire dark ages 20th anniversary edition I can at least say that 20th anniversary is a LOT better than nwod.

it has its faults (a few obscure bloodlines that are sjw pandering bullshit and mechanical problems/mistakes that had to be rule zero'd to make sense) but overall I think a game using the systems and storylines from 20th anniversary edition could be potentially as good as bloodlines since most of the shitty lore changes in nwod were rolled back.

For instance in 20th anniversary Tremere diablariesed the salubri antediluvian although of course they deny this claim - they are a proper vampire clan again though

Malk's are also a full clan again although in dark ages they work slightly differently because certain events haven't happened the little I read of the main 20th edition book for reference made them seem basically the same as they used to be

So it's set in medival times then? Might be interesting but I like the modern stuff better.

I quite like the urban legend stuff in VtMB, the snuff tape story-line, the sewers, abandoned hospital etc. Would be cool if they kept it to early 2000 when phone cameras where relatively rare and shit quality but still had the internet relatively developed and before it became ubiquitously mainstream with Facebook and shit.

It's kind of interesting that vampires show up on film when they don't it mirrors. Something about not reflecting light or something.

What SJW shit did they introduce in NWOD?

in VTW, vampires do show up in mirrors unless they're Lasombra clan

how the fuck did that happen? VTM

I may be way out of line asking here but I'm gonna do it anyway.

I want to play a Vampire game. I've never really gotten to play one that lasted longer than one of the intro modules, and my STs were never all that good.

However, because of my work schedule I can't commit to a game. I can't meet people in person or even do an IRC game or whatever. My only real option is play-by-post, but those games go nowhere fast and someone usually disappears once things start actually moving and then the ST either gets demoralized and dumps the game or spends a lot of time looking for replacements and everyone else slowly loses interest.

Please Holla Forums! Can you help me? Is anyone here willing and able to run a play-by-post game and keep it going?

Why don't you try asking /tg/? I'd think they would be able to help you and they need the extra traffic.

I have asked twice before. The first time no one was interested because of a general dislike of play-by-post. The second time some buzz started but no one really stepped up to play ST.

20th anniversary edition came after NWoD, it isn't NWoD. They kickstarted a bunch of new splat books that brought things back to how they used to be. There is a modern 20th anniversary edition I just don't have much experience with it.

The sjw stuff is mostly one or two lines here and there that don't affect much (for instance in the all female clan the Ahrimanes, the line "If a person's physical gender conflicts with her spiritual gender, Adisa' favours the spirit" which is insane in a medieval setting but would only be invoked by the sort of person I wouldn't play with anyway)

There are traps in the writing for shitty groups everywhere, but that's always been the case with white wolf shit and I honestly think that 20th ed is right up there with the great systems if your group is right.

I did read some of the werewolf 20th ed though and that was the worst written furry bait dross I've ever seen. and mage 20th edition would be practically impossible to run because of how many systems they try to shove together and the power level of the player characters compared to any problem you could throw at them.

Anyway the point is NWoD isn't necessarily what they'd draw from if they were to do another Vamp game, not that that will happen ever anyway

Yes, but she loved every moment of it.

In the World Of Darkness, that's the sort of thing that Hunters are kind of meant to do. There's a subclass of them like the Nosferatu and the Ventrue are subclasses of vampire called the Avengers that do fucked-up things to themselves to continue the fight against the stuff that goes bump in the night.

That said, Hunters also get unusual gifts as a result of becoming aware of the supernatural, mostly because they're in a violent situation when it happens. So they might be in a desperate battle with a werewolf and desperately flail with a broken beer bottle, only to have it wound the beast as if it was pure silver.

Later powers are less about doing damage and more about keeping the enemy in place, such as the Harpoon, which is literally a spear made of fire that prevents non-mortal characters from running away and can also be used to reel them in for maximal terror. Of course, it's also the last ability you can gain, and having that much Zeal the stat that makes you do the crazy voodoo you do is also supposed to be reflected by how balls-to-the-wall insane your drive to break the unnatural is.

So by the time you get to the terrifying abilities, it's generally time for your character to be retired.

As opposed to any other vampires?

There's some shit like menstrual magic, but its worst offense is just scrapping all the interesting lore. Most of the clans got the axe (there's only 5 major ones now), sects are also different. I think generation got rid of (you're still a bit weaker than your sire but there's no hardcap I think), and there's no "official" mythology anymore: Caine isn't the first vampire, vampire's aren't cursed by god etc.

NWOD sounds like absolute shit then. It's like they stripped out most of the interesting stuff and made it as bland as possible.

Was it not considered inclusive enough to make the bible canon?

lol wut

I think they scrapped some of the lore so the GM could decide what he wanted it to be. If I recall correctly the Book of Nod is mentioned somewhere as a possible origin story. The lore was also getting kinda crowded, so to speak, and in the final nights apocalypse was getting very close. I've heard the system is quite solid with the newer books though, maybe better than oWoD. There's also a conversion guide so you can run VTM clans and lore with VTR rules.

I could not make this shit up

This sounds like it was written by a batshit feminist that wanted to fight the patriarchy with menstrual blood.

It's four days

Should I re-upload?

It's memeification.

The people that built the pyramids were a bunch of religious fanatics working for the glory of the Pharaoh, who was the manifestation of Toth, making him a literal living god.
You didn't need to whip them if they were all happy to please their gods.

That said; Egypt had a special kind of slavery: If you were a mere citizen or even a noble you weren't allowed to own slaves, because the only ones that had the privilege of ruling over the living were the gods, and since the Pharaoh was a living god technicly in Egypt everything was his personal property, animals and people included.

I found an alright torrent on rutracker. It isn't necessary in my case anymore but thanks.

By the way, the jews were never slaves of Egypt.

There are no records of the exodus, and even if the Egyptians (like the Romans) were known for erasing cringy parts of their history the sudden escape of 3000+ people would've passed down to history trough unnoficial means; like the life and death of emperor Nero of Rome.

Oh, shut your ass already. You OWODfags are some of the most deluded, irritating motherfuckers on Earth, always going on and on and on and on about MUH SUPERIOR DANK LORE. Sometimes, you even have the gall of bragging that the crunch was better. VTM was some of the most ramshackle, unbalanced, un-playtested shit in the world, and all the rose-tinted nostalgia glasses can't make that true.

What does it say about the system that it took twenty years to make it less ass? Don't fucking tell me I don't know what I'm talking about. Oh, lemme pop Celerity and punch through a guy's face a hundred times in a round like I'm Kenshiro. Or lemme pop Temporis, whichever. That's just one example and I can dig up so much more. OH YEAH THE VIRTUES SYSTEM. Fucking bullshit that was. Same for archetypes, which sometimes was even worse than D&D's moronic character alignment system. It was godawful when that bullshit made a return in B&S, though thank God it's easier to house-rule away. And it doesn't really matter anyway, since any old lupine could rape your puny undead asshole wide open straight from chargen, and a mage can fuck you up even worse. So much for crossover potential, . Now changelings and wraiths… lemme get back to you on that one, cuz they were incredibly poorly integrated into the whole. Once again, lack of foresight and playtesting. Once again, you're a retard for ignoring the massive problems OWOD had to bash NWOD. Yes, it had its merits, but it was a pain in the fucking balls to play and needed so much house-ruling it wasn't funny. You're like that Holla Forumscksucker who said he missed Rob Liefeld because of the current state of the comic book industry.

Now, let's talk about the fluff. AWW YEAH. Now, there were a lot of gold nuggets here and there, I'll be the first to admit that. White Wolf writing has always been hit or miss. When they hit it, that was some of the best shit in the market. When it missed, you wished to hide under your bed and never admit you liked anything associated with WW. Honestly, the complaints about NWOD being a bland pasteurized mess are the mindless bleating of a retarded goat, considering OWOD had some of the most infamously convoluted and suffocating metaplot in history. No matter what you did, it didn't really matter when Johnny McWriterselfinsert's adventures were so much more awesome and significant in the setting and etc. You complain about Vampire Clans being cut down and made bland, but that's a lie. The way VTM clans were written was annoyingly restrictive and had too much baggage attached. Streamlining them to five broad archetypes was the right choice. And honestly? Having at least one OMG END UV DA WURRLD GUISE event looming over the horizon per splat was annoying.

OWOD was written by many different people, most of which never talked to each other so most of the time it came out as an incoherent patchwork mess, and it got exponentially worse as the new splats were introduced, because once again nobody fucking thought how they'd fit in. And no, it wasn't an "unreliable narrator" kind of deal. It was ramshackle and incoherent and annoying, rife with stupid retcons and Mary Sues. Remember the True Black Hand? Remember Vicissitude being a mutant virus from outer space? Remember the Nyan? Remember Sam "THE ULTIMATE BAD-ASS" Haight? For every Clan Novel, there were a hundred examples of that bullshit.

And SJW shit? Don't make me fucking laugh. Yes, point at Undead Menses, I'll give you it's embarassing. Point to Beast, which was such a turd even the OPP zombies hated it. Now lemme point to Werewolves, which is rightly assigned the mocking nickname of "Furry Captain America" because that's exactly what it was. Lemme point out there were a thousand mentions of Republicans being stupid or evil or a dupe of some baddy or other. Lemme point out Werewolves had a bunch of SAVE THE RAINFOREST shit in more than a few books. Lemme point to the Wraith book about the Holocaust. And so on and so forth. Thank fuck they dialed back when NWOD came about. Sure, it was still there, and there was an uptick in recent years, but take a good look at the older books and tell me the self-righteous cause preaching wasn't there in spades. Take the rosy glasses off and look with your own eyes.

Or at least, shut the fuck up and stop lying.

tl;dr copypasta m9 work on it

This sounds cool as fuck, though. Are Hunter's less popular to play than Vamp's, Werewolves etc. or how is it?

Well I'm the sword of Cain so that's nice

Don't lie to me, nigga.

I just a video, holy shit I didn't know it existed either.

You fucking cunts, go back to cuckchan
i still haven't finished my first playthrough, The fucking haunted hotel scared the shit out of me

The Sabbat ending is a hatchet job added by modders.

Just why?
was it content that was left out or did they make it up from scratch?

It depends largely on where you are. Some areas might have Storytellers that favor one product more than the others, for example.

Historically, the Vampire line is White Wolf's flagship property. It has the most books, more content, and nearly every other game they sell at least mentions how they relate to the vampires. Hunters are a close second, tied with Mages and Werewolves.

It's less about the sheer volume of text they dedicate to the property and more about the kind of people that end up attracted to White Wolf products, though. The people who despise humanity often find themselves attracted to these games, where they can be superpowered dicks and eliminate pleb humans for any or no reason at all.

For this reason, Hunter falls slightly below Mage in terms of popularity, because the common perception among the community is that they're just Sam and Dean Winchester from Supernatural with a few tricks up their sleeve.

It's made by wesp, and it's only in his plus patch. He added it in 7.something version of his plus patch IIRC.

Burgermeister is going to add new places and new questline for Sabbat, that's if he fucking releases the mod

No it's part of the Clan quest mod.

The only thing WESP adds is the cut museum stage alongside with this amusing fucking Andrei encounter, and an axe behind the chair in the Hotel, and a few other missed out details maogst the main point of the patch, which is patching things.

As for the Sabbat Clan quest ending, it isn't much, the guy from Machete shows up to offer you the option of joining near endgame (After Beckket warns you of opening it) and you more or less just have him show up to assit during the Sherrif fight I think, then it's a custom Sabbat ending.

The original plan for Sabbat was to have the Lasombra easter egg (Guy watching you from the alleys) be your initial cotact into the Sabbat where things would work out from there.

Clan Quest is better because you can level up your skills further, can skip the warrens entirely, keeps dialouge options viable, with more blood dolls to feed from, keys in on Kuei-Jin lore far better than Ming-Xiao ever did with the Dance of the thrashing dragon questline, and incorporates the companion mod to let you sire either Yuki or heather. (any more than that and it's the chopping block, you masquerade violator.)

Oh right, and the WESP and clan quest Should let you kill the Werewolf with Melee, which I ssomethign i did as a maxed out Strength, Hand to hand and warform Gangrel, and it was the most hardcore shit ever.

Burgermeister and wesp and other VTM:B modders, like Malkav work together on many things, and share some features in their mods. Wesp also added Sabbat Ending to his plus patch and IIRC, it was before Burgermeister did but I might be wrong.

Also burgermeister, the guy that's making Clan Quest, is going to expand Sabbat quest line much more, might be that original plan you're talking about. He's going to add a whole new chapter with new characters and new places IIRC. I just hope he fucking releases it, I've been waiting for it for too long

This is also added to unofficial patch, in 9.3 IIRC

Looks like the Kue-Jin ending without the MC on the sarcophagus and with changed models.

That was a close one.

In 5 or so playthroughs I've still never played the Kue-Jin ending or Lacroix endings. They're shit and I have no desire to have them.

Whoops, forgot the image.

Its just that Vampires the Masquerade came first and then the rest of the World of Darkness was created.

Werewolf, Wraith and Dark Ages became somewhat popular, Mage was its own independent Game before it was brought by White Wolf and integrated into the World of Darkness.

The others were more obscure and niche Games. This may have changed for the new World of Darkness, as its actually more centered on Horror, than on the different Monsters.

Reminder that the true Malkavians are Sabbat or independent and cammy malks are pretender who do not deserve their power

Malkavaian's are cool in concept, but hard to pull off well.

Didn't bump for some reason.

We're past the bumplimit.

Wew, I thought the bump limit wasn't this low.

Used to be 400 but it changed a while ago. Dunno why.