ITT: We laugh at pirates who can't play the new warhammer game

ITT: We laugh at pirates who can't play the new warhammer game

You made this thread a day or so ago

ITT: we check my dubs

yeah, it also had a better op image

Why would you even care if someone pirates or not if you didn't make the game?

because its funny to see how salty some people get over it. besides that, this is a shit thread that already happened

What game now?

warhammer total war

Ok?

Buyers remorse :^)

That's your super hyped game?

Seriously who gives a shit? I didn't even know that game existed.

Do you live under a rock?

I laugh at the fags who can't even put effort in their ebin crusade against pirating.

Denuvo is the result of the years of pirating and not paying for games.

And btw Denuvo is great because it protects their content from dirty pirates like most people on Holla Forums

If dubs Denuvo gets cracked in 6 months

Dubs

Now

Try a decade

I guess its being cracked sooner

ITT: we laugh at cuckchan fags walking in here posting these cuckchan tier threads

"Denuvo doesn't destroy your SSD'
t. Denuvo Developers

apparently over half a million in the first week gave a shit :^)

I guess it's one way to cope with it.

If you buy a total war game at release after all the shit that happened with Rome you are just retarded.

for some reason i don't think even game dev's saying they ran internal tests would sway your opinion

And you call other people cuckchanners

Fucking lurk more or go back.

i know right? back in my day we paid $30 for cut content and ENJOYED IT damn it!

Always shit, North and Warcraft were the only good games they made.

Was it?

I need you to be totally honest with me. You were born after 1995 weren't you?

the average opinion i see here calls anything released after the game cut content even though that implies it was already made and is merely sitting there waiting to be sold at a later date. can you imagine if brood war came out today the shitshow that would happen? "oh wow a few units and some extra maps for $30. blizzjews selling us cut content that should have been free"

It's like coming here to say "LOL the new cowadoody isn't cracked the pirates must be super butthurt".

you gotta use something Holla Forums would care about. like if fallout 4 had denuvo. then they would pretend the shitty performance is from denuvo and not bethesda being tards

Well I played Campaign. Chaos is probably the worst faction to play as. Especially for whatever fucking reason when Chaos Gathering shows he goes specifically straight for Archaon. Luckily Chaos has the best heroes. No shit. Sigvald is a beast. I took out 4 enemy heroes in one battle. Not to mention he 1v1 a changer of ways

Really now?

xd