Why are vibrators and dildos socially acceptable for women, but there is still a stigma that only NE

Is it our society's fault?
I feel like dildo's are much more acceptable than sex toys for men. :/

Other urls found in this thread:

queencatadulttoys.com/lilith-uterus-masturbator/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Tbh men should have more toys so they can play with their tushies, squirm in ecstasy, and cum like little bitches in heat.

The fuck? Is it really so difficult to type out two words for the sake of clarity?

It's not nearly as socially acceptable is the point.

I wanted to say only NEET virgins use.

It kind of plays on a larger issue of how society has viewed male and female sexuality throughout history.

For sex toys in particular, for females it's seen as a reaction to sexual oppression, but men have never had that, and coupled with the exceptions that society already have them, it goes to 'omg get a gf loser'.

Basically sex toys are a social construct.

OP confirmed for Gichi Gichi tight virgin Onahole

two red flags thus far, anyway i bet it has something to do with the expectation of women being an object of desire form men more than about society dogmatize men for being anti-social, even the formal name of this toy "men training unite" reinforce the fact that this object is no replacement for women but an embodiment of men fears of the other not being satisfied, this commodity sell itself both in fear and belonging to the other, real women here is a the end project of this commodity and its own power of advertisement

Read the young girl theory and zizkek

if you didn't understand shit i apologize in advance for my shit English ;-;

I get you, but what does that have anything to do with overthrowing capitalism? Don't get me wrong, I want a puni ana spdx, but that has nothing to do with shit on this board.

Women have no problem being laid, pretty much anything with a vagina can be fucked at some point, so there's no stigma because playing with themselves is a choice.

Guys who aren't having sex with women are seen as loosers (or "beta cucks") and so playing with themselves is seen as more as desperate.

There also tends to be a universal human tendency to find penis and penis humor funny.

t-thanks
I agree!

Do this board a favour and kill yourself

no, you kill yourself reactionary neckbeard fucko

:/ is a symbol of progress, :/ represents the next stage of chan culture.

I for one embrace :/ posting

Shocking

What benefit does a fleshlight have above your damn hand?

This doesn't have anything to do with politics.

according to people who use them they actually do feel better but I'm skeptical if it's worth it

Dildos are superior even for men, once you start to ride the dildo you will forget about those shitty onaholes.

i don't think you belong here

for some reason this got me thinking about a girl using a flashlight as a dildo, while a guy used to pussy end….

I want that badly tbh

Alienation isn't a conspiracy theory.

Try and find out.

That's because men are not allowed to have self pleasure. How are you to go suffer, if you can enjoy yourself? How would oppression work???

IT'S ALIANATION.

So…the world's most cumbersome condom?

That's because men can just masturbate with their hands, retard.

Women don't have hands.

So that explains why the lazy sow never does the dishes.

Fleshlights are complete garbage. TOMAX masturbators are where it's at. I bought a Lilith's Uterus a few months ago and there's no way I'm ever going back to my hand. It's was well worth the 35 bucks I paid for it.

queencatadulttoys.com/lilith-uterus-masturbator/

Double standards

Ironically some branches of feminism (the egalitarian one, as opposed to the differentialist one) would be in favour (according to their own principles) of abolishing this double-standard, but egalitarian feminists are the ones the internet hates.

Theres caring about something on paper and then theres doing shit and even caring about shit IRL. Most feminists only give lip service to caring about mens problems.

Mostly because women issues, real or supposed, are more pressing to their eyes than men's. Which is right in a way.

>is right in a way.
Yeah if you're some kind of female chauvinist.