DIRECTOR COMEY TESTIMONY II: CHICAGO DEEP DISH IS BEST FOOD EDITION

This thread has been claimed in the name of Chicago

Can you confirm this is the topic of this thread?
I can not confirm that.
Can you tell us if Comey is testifying?
Again, I can not confirm.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/williamlegate/status/843874870937047040
youtube.com/watch?v=wrR7Fq5OQa0
youtu.be/Gz7K9lWHpqs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Comey at least BTFO of the media
Still a faggot though

COMEY CANT! Is the new meme!

i watched the Gowdy parts already, but did i miss anything else good?

i'm the guy who got little caesars from the last thread. DID MY NIGGA ROWDY GOWDY GET ON THE MIC?

also i got stuffed crazy bread and italian cheese bread.

at least that guys questions were slightly interesting

They're all blowing each other for Israel.

I cannot confirm your question.
I can confirm those dubs.

Fuck off with your nigger talk and nigger food, nigger.

B T F O
T
F
O

eh yo fuk u racis fuk

HERE'S A FUCKING QUESTION:

WHY NOT FUCKING ASK THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wow dude it's 2016

Comey is getting raked across hot coals right now.

IS THAT THE 400 POUND HACKER BACK THERE?

STEWART wants to know if FBI is tapping his phones!

Stop responding you retard.

>>>/nigger/

its 2016

COMEY CANT!
COMEY CANT!
COMEY CANT!
COMEY CANT!

I'm getting the feeling that Kampfy just activated his derailment shills.

comey literally shitting himself

HOT MIC!

hot mic

Comey gotta peepee

wew lad that's a hot mic

What, exactly, are we derailing? When there's important shit to talk about we'll talk about it. Until then, go read a book if you want /nofun/.

Stewart has tons of questions.

Comey confirmed to be sucking dick at a rest stop now. He is about ti die.

TREY needed for round 3 KO!

ill derail my foot up ur ass faggot

IT IS I, THE 400LB HACKER

STOLEN CREDIT CARD NUMBERS AND NUCLEAR LAUNCH CODES WILL COME TO YOU BUT ONLY IF YOU SEND 1 BITCOIN TO THE HACKER'S FOOD-FUND!

If Comey has a wife and children, we're learning nothing.

Bring Holla Forumsitics into other boards. Not other board into Holla Forumsitics.

he was pretty decent.

Man those kids must be confused at fuck right now.

Not an argument. Fuck off, kampf.

Thanks Satan

ur mums not an argument. fite me irl

Shitposting is against the rules. Don't do it.
>>>Holla Forums

Fuck this

its the "everyone I don't like is imkampfy" shill

comey said they have no proof of anything

Too obvious.

Can't spell "comedy" without Comey

Spicer press briefing on now

NOT WITH THE NEW BUDGET GATES
OR SHOULD I SAY
BILL GAMERGATES

no, I'm calling you a shill for calling everyone that tells you to fuck off kampfy

We are long past pee time and heading into power dump territory.

just as the break ended

they're going to find him arkancided in the bathroom

FUCK

Pick a thread, faggot. Spicy is probably more interesting.

How much is comey's salary? does he have a big ass house ?

user, can you confirm for us that you in-fact stated at a few seconds ago on this thread that you cannot watch both the hearing or the press conference at the same time?

He was on the board for HSBC, the giant bank when they were laundering cartel money for the CIAniggers. He's got enough money but he's also got enough kompromat.

yea, I'm out. Comey is a fog machine

So you don't think Kampfy is fucking with the board by bringing in shitposters?

Spice must flow!

I can't go into specifics.

what is kompromat

What is that pin that Mr. Swalwell wears?

no, the CIA and other agencies do that just fine by themselves.

i think that it's a fucking boogeyman you faggots bring up to shit up every thread and tell us to leave to a honeypot
now fuck off

just got here, have i missed anything important?
right now it just seems like kikes going back and forth with one side screaming "muh russia" and comey not answering anything on the other side

Comey has implicitly confirmed that washpost and nyt are fake news

thats about right besides the rowdy gowdy parts

As if their outsiders could hold a candle to legitimate homegrown shitposters. They stick out like sore cocks.

THERE WILL BE A PART II

Gowdy implicated all of the media outlets who posted leaks as having broken the law in regards to the dissemination of classified info. Of course that hinges on the material actually being classified info rather than bullshit, but Comey won't comment on that. So basically, the media groups are fake news or criminals.

they all stick out and suck at their job, all of them.

Blackpill, please. If everyone's aware of his fuckery, he can't stop us.

Lets flip this fags poll.

twitter.com/williamlegate/status/843874870937047040

The very premise is a lie. These fucking people man.

crack (((heads)))

Yes, but "generally" an user posting in a thread would be able to confirm that they in-fact posted in a thread after posting, right? And such user would also be able to confirm of the content of his own post, right?

Except Kampfy's crew just raises up actual shitposters from this very site. The kind that don't like opsec, and demand everyone cease being serious.

I like the idea that gowdy questions the legitimacy of the surveillance programs, claiming an obvious misuse of ic tools causing fear that it may not get extended again.

well I mean, no fun allowed is kinda stupid. Shitposting ourselves makes us what we are

Yes, generally a poster would be able to confirm that he or she made a post and such I can confirm that I made a post, but I cannot get into the specifics of the contents of said post.

As well as rogers admitted wikileaks is real and unedited, causing even greater msm btfo. That is right around the piggy republican lady was questioning.

I can't confirm to the contents of this posts accuracy or inaccuracy.

CAN YOU CONFIRM YOUR DUBS, user?

I already know your answer, but was getting those double dubs part of your plan?

MSM I can however confirm is very fake news.

i ASSume the comment wAS on the LEEEkingg.

is this NSAcuck dying?

Thanks, I just needed that for the record.

Comey looks beyond bored lads

Libs on Twitter are convinced Trump will get impeached lmao. What is even going on. So much kikery.

If you had to listen to these blowhards, you would be too.

So anons what'd you get for lunch

Libshits wont pay attention to the hearing at all.

Comey is just as bad if not worse.

chicken broccoli casserole with roasted carrots. Eat right and prepare for the fight.

It's just insane. We really are living in two different world.

He may be a blowhard like the rest, but you must admit that you would be bored too if you had to deal with these pedantic kikes.

pizza

I cannot comment on my trips of truth.

Comey on Patriots "I dont like the patriots cause they represent sustained excellence."

Very healthy lad, mom would be proud of you.

It better have been deep dish you mog

For the record I'd like to say Sean was extra spicy today.

Not even for dubs.

i also had pizza related foods

I cannot comment.

What happened?

it was a cheapo frozen pizza i got for like 5$ at the discount grocery store
i accidentally overcooked it slightly

NEETSoc detected.

SHUT UP JONATHAN!
SPICE WILLING TO WRITE NYT HEADLINES AS THEY SUCK!

Roast beef sandwich with garlic and onions.

how do so many anons have pizza for lunch

come on lads please, you've got to be able to cook something

I learned how to make home fries this morning and seasoned them pretty darn good

Can you comment if he took the pizza out of the packaging?

What is comey writing
"Stupid asshole wants me to shill for him"

Gravelly Mike confirmed /cago/

Can't comment on that, goy.

Comey is a kike puppet, but no one could be excited having to hear the same few kikes regurgitate (((MSM))) bullcrap.

I don't have any sympathy for the rat bastard, but I wouldn't wish having to hear the kvetching of these kikes on anyone.

I had a reuben sandwich. I'm just as bad.

Seasoned with Tony Chachere's?

I can't comment on the extent of my sportsball preferences.

I apologize, I don't have any knowledge on that.

TREY BACK IN THE HOUSE!

TREY READY FOR ROUND 3!

GOWDY MODE ACTIVATE??

so whats happened thus far gentlemen? a tldr mayhaps?

i'm lazy when it comes to food
when i go grocery shopping i buy a mixture of "real" food you have to actually cook and easier convenience food like frozen processed junk

TREY looks ready to destroy COMEY!

I can't comment on that.

do u think gowdy is good with the succ

RED ALERT: ROWDY GOWDY IS BACK IN THE ROOM. STAND BY FOR ASS POUNDING.

Trey ready to strike!

IT BEGINS

this will be a shitshow

Mr Heck is a giant faggot

Mr. Heck is sad. Let's all shed a tear with him.

INSIDE JOB CONFIRMED

Donald Trump was an inside job
t. Mr. Heck

HECK on suicide watch!

Is this guy going to ask a question?

pretty great argument against democracy right here tbh

This guy makes Jeb! look like Macho Man.

wew lad

What the Heck is this guy talking about?

Wow. Who is this fucking FAGGOT talking? Sounding like a women with a bunch of emotional appeals

I've heard shills mention this talking point repeatedly. Anyone else notice this ?

What a shitshow (no that I expected anything else).

wew, this guy thinks he is running for an oscar. Fuck, they are delusional.

Danny Heck makes Jeb! look like Hulk Hogan.

wew lad

Where are the proofs?

NO PROOFS

ONLY FEELINGS NOW

This is so fucking retarded. How is this even real life?

That's some good shitposting, user.

What is this man rambling about?

pic related

This cuck is basically illiterate.

HECK trying to defame Trump Jr and Sessions!

HECK YOUR NAME IS ON MY BULLET BITCH!

PEW-PEW!

Comey and Rogers are just sitting there, bored out of their minds. God, I hope they have cellphones to play with while this gasbag blathers.

Its a republic you hysteric cunt

LISTEN TO MY FEELINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Holy shit, this guy won't fucking shut up.

This guy was placed by the dems to get people to tune out before gowdy.

I agree. Israel needs to stop influencing our nation's behavior.

TREY WILL NOW DESTROY THE DEMOCRATS AND COMEY!

HECK so sad and depressed. Hang yourself then faggot!

God damn, this fucker is filibustering to try and make people forget, appeals to emotion all over the place and false patriotism is the order of the day whenever this thing talks. Why the fuck is this guy not being shut down for that inane bullshit he spewed for five minutes without asking a single question.

I WANT A GOD DAMNED RUFUND OF MY TIME YOU HACK!

Where the Heck is the proof for his statements?

Heck is such an insufferable faggot he has the demeanor of a high school counselor.

That sounds like a fake news invention

Go watch the Spicer briefing for today, user. It will clean the pallet.

HECK if I know.

Link please.

RIP [email protected]/* */_xXx, killed by Russians using polonium-infused mountain dew

Exactly. It's just so bizarre. He should be told to shut his cuck mouth right then and there. It's not serious. Like are you gonna say something of substance or are you just gonna sit there bleeding out of your pussy.

Go be a faggot somewhere else.

That's a great wemb user.

HEHEHE Hurd like to fuck with DNC! He is a IT guy and knows the DNC were idiots with their security.

SPEAR FISHING

Fuck off and check my trips nigger.

This shit is on jewtube, meathead.

Calvert is bretty gud. FBI confirmed didn't even look at the DNC servers.

thank you for your sarvice mr coney

:DDD praise ameriga

Question: How incompetant or willfully malicious do Americans think the Bureau that is supposed to "investigate" is? Is it completely zog'd?
Do you consider them traitors?

Okay, copy, sorry for asking.

Maybe Trump holocausted jews after enlisting himself into a hundred year old jew killing FBI operation that nobody remembered to close.

Senator: "Did your technical folks get access to the DNC servers"

FBI: "DNC outsourced the server check and they gave their review to us"

Senator "Okay, what about you Admiral Rodgers?"

"The NSA did not ASK for access to the DNC servers, that's not in our … uhm juristiction"

what the shit is an asymmetrical tool

you're looking at one speaking now

Anybody who doesn't by the MSM narrative in Clapistan knows the sheriff is usually the criminal

TREY TIME!

GOWDY GOWDY GOWDY

What's fascinating is hearing closing comments from guys like Hurd who pretend (or even worse actually still believe) that we haven't gone past the honor stage yet.

They're part of the (((Deep State))) even if there are honest people in the Bureau, the poz will override them.

The spooks got their already compromised investigation further pozzed.

NOW IT'S TIME FOR TREY IN THE HOUSE

GOOD COPY

GOWDY MODE ACTIVATED

Hurd is a fucking retard too.

Good copy.

HAHAHA TREY TOLD THE FUCKERS TO DO THEIR FUCKING JOBS!

something that does not go both ways.

it could be interpreted in many ways, but I would interpret as them accusing Russia of doing something we can't do to them

Daddy's Commies getting roasted

DEEP STATE SPOOKS CONFIRMED INCOMPETENT

I interpret it as a way of Russia retaliating by doing something different than what we did to them, as opposed to mirroring the same action back.

Dubs of Gowdy blesses you.

QUAD HEARSAY

TREY round 3 KO!

BLOODBATH!

DO YOUR FUCKING JOB YOU FAGGOT

dog bless

wellp, pack it in boys rowdy gowdy is done now.

I WISH YOU LUCK

His last set was lackluster, unfortunately.

CAN'T COMMENT

IT'S OVER

AND NOTHING OF VALUE WAS SAID BY ANYONE OTHER THAN GOWDY

SO WHAT DID WE LEARN HERE TODAY?

That Gowdy is very ROWDY

I missed a pretty big portion of this, was it basically fucking nothing?

I can't comment on the specifics of what I've learned today.

Correct. There was no there there there.

probably the lowest poorfag tier pie there is, kys

ROWDY ROWDY GOWDY!

gowdy was rowdy as usual and tore comey's ass up pretty hard. other than that literally nothing.

Yes, minus Gowdy playing as himself. Comey and his cuck NSA eye bag friend couldn't comment about anything other than answering hypothetical and rhetorical questions.

Testimony before Congress usually is.

That Comey can't comment on anything, ever, because its all important to some investigation. From earlier in the last thread it seems like there might have been some perjury about wikileaks, first being that it wasn't connected to russia then suddenly it was. Although I might be wrong on that last one.

I thought it was decent. He basically circumvented Comey and implied that whatever "evidence" was reported to substantiate the trump-russia connection is actually just technicality-based bullshit and Comey was in no position to argue. That's what I read into it anyway.

I can't comment on specifics, but there is no evidence of Trump colluding with Russia.

King weasel stayed true to his nature.

Glad I didn't postpone doing work to watch this entire nonsense then.

Uh, okay, thank you. God bless and good luck.

today was _ok_

isn't there a rally tonight?

Comey is a piece of shit covering for killary and that cabal of lunatic occultists. also imkampfy is an antifa supporting leftist destroying and shilling Holla Forums with d&c and merc shitpoasters

secretary of cyber's birthday today as well

It starts soon. Have a link

youtube.com/watch?v=wrR7Fq5OQa0

That is correct.

If Gowdy was a General I would follow him anywhere. Gawddamn that man is pure gold.

Hypothetically, if i knew a guy who knew a guy who could send a message to 100,000 redditors what would be the best message to send ?

I have missed anything ""that"" important about this hearing? From the bits I have listened to, Comey seems completely fucking useless.

The ""that"" should have been that, fixed and checking (myself).

Friendly reminder that Gowdy cucked out on recommending charges for Clinton despite he himself stating that the evidence existed to support them.

I enjoy his hearings, but he can't be relied on for shit else unfortunately.

Help airstrike this loonie fox news leftist contributor. He really despises us alt righters!

instagram @richardafowler
twitter @richardafowler

cia pls go

consecutive dubs check

So, basically it was fucking nothing, and the ((MSM)) are already spinning this as proof of Russkie collusion.

Every time.

just crawled out from under a rock
is it happening?

cia pls

I only watch the rally streams, and only while the rally is ongoing. Once Trump walks off stage, I leave

cia go

There is literally no reason to hate RSB. Unless you have one

Cancer.

because he is cia and wants to dilute support for organizations that break the narrative

cia pls leave

kike pls

Not a CIAnigger, don't even like horses

reported kike shill GTFO

u mad that i broke ur dilution efforts lel

y u buttblasted cia

wew

i already ruined ur demoralization efforts stay salty cia haha kys

FIgures, why am I not surprised? Can't recall what Rush said on the way to campus earlier today either, damn.

kikeshill pls go

No. It doesn't. That's what makes Holla Forums what it is.

wtf i hate fun now

but user if you're not reading books and lifting all day how will you ever accomplish anything

I like thin pizza.

I watched it and conclude the following and would even say it if I wasn't pro-Trump:

Troy Gowdy knocked it out of the park grilling these guys. Nothing of significance was said, everything was hearsay and rhetorical answers/questions, plus some liberal cucks morally grandstanding about 'muh russia I'm a patriot we gotta do something about dis administration because rhetorical reasons' with their distinct lack of evidence.

Nothing to see here except for Gowdy being a true American patriot.

I snacked on baby carrots inbetween tossing them and the rest of the veggies in around the roast in my roaster pan. That was a couple hours ago and the whole house is smelling pretty good right now.

I'm just getting off work and haven't been able to keep up all day. Seems like liberals are saying Trump can get impeached, righties are saying it's nothing, and both sides are mad at Comey. What the hell?

A HA, GOTCHA
Pay no attention to that

Who would be against an investigation anyway? It'll be an even worse pounding for the Demoshits when the investigation brings out nothing relevant.

Complicit

Can someone help break down the facts of what happened today? There's a lot of fuckary going on in the MSM. I would like to know point for point what we know.

the facts
basically a shitshow with dems inserting heresay and derailing the Q and A sessions with leftist faggotry.
the take away is they have no evidence it's a waste of everyones time, and the media is going to spin it like the kikes do best

Old corrupt spy tactics, basicaly its about going around investigating criminal activity and then blackmailing ppl to not bring it to light. Comey is an oldschool corrupt nigger, he dosent have time for all this newage "internetz" thing

so far as I can tell:
it's frustrating, I can't look at twitter or any MSM without feeling a little demoralized and angry. It's like they have their own reality that's just based on circular citing and unsubstantied bullshit. Most of the hearing was "can you confirm that russia hacked the dnc" "I can't comment" "ok so since they hacked the dnc are you going to pursue legal action" "I can't comment" and then the media spins this as "COMEY CONFIRMS DNC HACKED BY RUSSIA"

no surveillance of trump actors*

It's demoralizing for sure, but be patient. I'm sure Trump will be able to use this somehow.

have hope user, look at maddow. trump has a card up his sleeve. Fuck the lefty shills, they will have their noses rubbed in shit before long. then we will have salt threads for days

Their job is to lie and spin it's ok user they want the emotional reaction to a blatant obfuscation of facts.

trips and dubs confirm media is full of shit again

Just remember that the (((establishment))) will all have their heads on pikes the second the truth starts leaking out. They want people to feel defeated and nihilistic, and they'll keep doubling down until they're finally put against a wall and shot. Nothing will stop them from lying except death.

I'm never sure if Comey is playing his own version of 7th dimensional chess, or if he's just fucking retarded.

You're pizza is shit
s h i t

Please remember the "Muh russia collusion" is the only defence they have for having illegally wiretapped a presidential candidate.

It's not the reason, it's the defence.

Comey is the LITERAL Swamp

youtu.be/Gz7K9lWHpqs

To summarize:

Kill yourself alt-kike faggot.

Was this Comey or MSM buzz?

fat pigs

For retarded lelsorandumXD 'fun' you can fuck off to Holla Forums.