Red Dead Redemption 2

Oh boy, so E3 is in two weeks, starting June 14th, and for the first time in a long time, Rockstar games are actually going to be there.
Please KEK there's going to be a fully next gen RDR 2, what else could R* have been working on all these years?

Other urls found in this thread:

e3expo.com/url_takeover
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Also E3 in general should be good, I'm taking time off work to watch live.

e3expo.com/url_takeover

It's gotta be RDR2.
Red Dead Revolver was a fun game but Red Dead Redemption was one of the best games I've ever played.

Hopefully before RDR2 comes out they'll finally release it so mustards can play.

My favourite part about RDR was when you'd randomly stumble upon creepy shit, like that house that was obviously haunted.

If this is announced it'll be the only good part of E3
E3 is garbage but I still watch it because my life is empty and there's still always a possibility for a cherry atop of the shitcake.

>Max Payne 4

Was he God?
Was he Satan?
Was he the Grimm Reaper?
Was he all of them?

He had a big hat.

Yo momma. In bed!

Watch your whore mouth.

He was just some guy who messed with Marston's mind for fun.

this pic has been doing the rounds
someone has been re making some of IV's Liberty City in V's engine

but how did he even know Marston?

im sure he said he was on the ferry where john got shot and left by his old gang

the best theory is that the guy is death testing john for the afterlife, thats why he last speaks to john where he ends up being buried and why john shoots the guy in the back at point blank and he keeps on walking

Fuck you, faggots
My fingers are crossed for Bully 2

You know it could be called anything but that. Especially if you played the game.

How did he know who Marston was?
And his past?
Why did he always appear in the most deserted places with no sign of a horse of carriage?
Why was it that the last time you speak to him he takes you to a place that would end up being where you and your wife would be eventually buried and he whispers "this is a great spot"?
Why was it that when you shot him he didn't die?
Why was it that when you shot him the gun jammed at the 4th shot?(all three members of the Marston family except for John's son die)

I believe Marston says "damn you" to him and he says "many have tried". Perhaps he is Lucifer, a fallen angel not damned to hell but trapped in the mortal world.

if the map leak was true it could be a prequel to Redemption, john and his old gang

its pretty certain it wont be called Redemption 2 but might still be another story with john marston

Probably just John's conscience playing with him. There's not really much mythical stuff going on in RDR (discounting Undead Nightmare). Not some random guy, as John shoots him but doesn't affect him. Never seen by anyone else.

Since he spends most of his time riding around the desert and having to do shit for all these people just to be with his family, it's bound to have some affect on his mind.

why do you people think cockstar is still good?

houser is gone, take two has taken over. its going the way of CA

Western Boogaloo V2 Live free and Cattle hard

Im so down for this shit

Sign me the fuck up

They're decent

The best part about E3 will be Sony and Microsoft cringe while they try to justify the PS4.5 and the Xbone.5 and Nintendo only presenting Skyrim Zeldo.

He kind of looks like a caricature of the devil used in the 1800s, but then again death has also been portrayed as that as well

By haunted, you mean the house in Tumbleweed where the devs put six enemies in a room, and then made the door not open, so the enemies are stuck inside but go apeshit whenever you get near it.

He is the illusory manifestation of both the positive and negative aspects of the conscience that are meant to call into question the validity or applicability of actions and the underlying ethics that inform them.

Then again, he could just be a nigger.

red dead rectum
red dead rump
red dead rear-end

The smart monies on one of these : ^ )

No it will be Red Dead Revolution or some shit.

When the fuck did Houser leave.

STATE OF EMERGENCY 3

Fuck the "can't escape muh past" narrative that shit is flaccid as hell in a video game.