What are some games that used to seem promising...

What are some games that used to seem promising, but have been stuck in development hell for so long that any hope has long vanished, yet the creators refuse to admin defeat?

THE WORK OF ONE THAT CONSORTS WITH BEASTS

Thanks for making me envision how fucked beyond good and evil 2 will be if released today

Wolfire is that deep in? Damn, his blog was decently rational stuff.

This is pretty accurate. I pre-ordered about 40 months ago and got a refund last year because the game's development had ground to a halt basically as soon as I paid for it. Game had heaps of promise and was reasonably fun, but the developers apparently forgot that you're supposed to finish a game that people pay for.

Stupidly deep. I have no fucking clue how he considers 4/5 women raped a valid estimate.

What actually sounds believable is that 4/5 rapists are known to the victim before hand.
So, if 80 percent of women I know have been raped, then how fucking many rapists do I supposedly know?

Every white male is a rapist

When you warp the meaning of the word "rape" to the point where it can mean anything from "Imagine how she would look naked" to "acted nice towards without specific written request" it becomes easy to make such estimates.

HL3, FF versus XIII.

I dont give a fuck about Brianna or what happens to its kind, there mentally ill people, that might as well killing themselves anyway if nobody does it.
And woman can charge rape over anything, so thats moot as fuck.

That's funny, because there are way the fuck more colored people than there are white, which means that they statistically rape way the fuck more than whites do. Which, although the logic is faulty, is coincidentally true.

But people of color cant rape because they are underpriviliged and are subject to racism

Mother 4

And white women can't be raped because rape = privilege + power.

nothing comes to mind
but confirmed shit games that are in permanent development hell due to stubbornness or greed, i can think of two right now

godus
star citizen

Owl Boy.

It was announced all the way back for the 360 . . .

I'm just gonna leave this right here as a reminder of why development hell ruins everything.

I actually enjoyed it all things considered. 6/10 not great but not completely terrible either.

You bought NuDoom didnt you, you shit taste pleb?

I remember reading that the game was practically ready at one point in early 2000s when some executive saw fancy trailer of new engine and decided they're going to remake the game for that engine.

like you don't have a guilty pleasure, user.

as for nuDooM, I think it's fun. :^)

correct, and then it continued to get pushed back more and more for a decade until gearbox said "fuck it!" and overhauled it from the ground up and released it as it is today.

Kill yourself

you first :^)