Tom King

Owen Price
Owen Price

For the life of me, I'm struggling to remember why I used to like this guy's work so much.

I mean for fuck's sake, what the hell is this? Why does everyone sound like a bunch of dumbass teenagers?

What the hell happened? Did Rebirth kill his talent?

Levi Peterson
Levi Peterson

I don't know, I'm still pissed about the Lois thing from last week.

I'm enjoying Rebirth, it's just some of the writers aren't that good. Still better than New 52.

Hudson Cruz
Hudson Cruz

But I liked the New 52. Superbro was fun. It still annoys me how DC just decided to wipe him from existence altogether instead of going using the multiverse concept to give everyone what they wanted.

Jackson Roberts
Jackson Roberts

Tom King
Good
Ever
Isn't he the guy currently writing Batman?

Caleb Thomas
Caleb Thomas

But I liked the New 52

Oliver Hill
Oliver Hill

Yep. Between him on Batman and Tynion on Detective Comics, the Batman line is pretty much unreadable now.

Screw you, New 52 had some great stuff in it. Just because you're a faggot who can't take a differing opinion, doesn't mean everyone is.

Isaac Allen
Isaac Allen

New 52 had some great stuff in it

Elijah Morgan
Elijah Morgan

Morrison's Superman, Pak's early stuff, even Lobdell had some cool ideas, Flash, Green Arrow, Aquaman, Azzarello's Wonder Woman, Snyder's early Batman stuff. Before DC started deliberately sabotaging it, the New 52 was pretty fun.

Xavier Ramirez
Xavier Ramirez

Green Arrow was actually good? Really? Aquaman I can get and even the whole Court of Owls stuff but Green Arrow really? I heard Animal man was good despite it's short run.

Andrew Torres
Andrew Torres

I fear to ask it, but that is an edit, right?

Cameron Adams
Cameron Adams

Nope, it's genuine. And that's not even the worst that it gets.

Adam Parker
Adam Parker

I do actually like Demon Knights though..shame it got canceled.

Chase Sanchez
Chase Sanchez

That's some shit taste there boy. Azzarello's Wonder Woman and Aquaman are the only half decent books you mentioned. Shit, you didn't even mention Dial H for Hero, which is the only actual good book to come out of that shitfest

Hang your head in shame

Jayden Harris
Jayden Harris

Is this a comedic back-up strip or what?

Eli Walker
Eli Walker

Batman line is pretty much unreadable now.

Kid, that's been the case since 2004. Batman has suffered the hardest under Didio's reign.

Samuel Morales
Samuel Morales

To be fair, I don't like Morrison particularly and I think Damian was a pretty dumb idea, but Morrison's run from Batman and Son to the actual Batman RIP event was pretty readable.

Robert Thomas
Robert Thomas

What the hell happened?
Editorial gave a overhyped writer a blank check? Also I think Mark Doyle left a few issues ago.

Hunter Peterson
Hunter Peterson

wait, is beast boy only green from the neck up?
is he wearing face paint the whole time?

Anthony Jenkins
Anthony Jenkins

That isn't actually Beast Boy. They're at a fair where everybody's dressed like superheroes.

Robert Flores
Robert Flores

I will defend Snyder: He wrote some pretty awful stories on the N52, with Death of the Family being the ultimate example of a writer who was given no supervision whatsoever, but I'll give you this, he got me hooked. He's just good at writing a page turner, take that as you will.

I enjoyed Zero Year. Despite of all the Snyderisms, it was fun.

Cooper Ortiz
Cooper Ortiz

bump

Christian Ortiz
Christian Ortiz

Mister Miracle is pretty good. Nutty, but fun.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit