HWNDU General

Apparently /hwndu/ found Shia LaBeouf in Los Angeles, they sent an user to his door with a phony petition, and they are planning on using a drone to drop feces into his pool.

Furthermore, Shia seems to be on the edge of a mental breakdown, answering his door with shotgun-in-hand when user came knocking.

>>>/hwndu/78126

Other urls found in this thread:

hewillnotdivide.us/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>>>/hwndu/
and then
>>>/gasyourself/
faggot

Fuck off kike.

Good.

>>>/hwndu/
Any anons that are interested are already there, stop shitting up Holla Forums in a desperate attempt for validation

No.

Nigger.

this shit belongs in its containment board - not Holla Forums

Dealwithit, schlomo.

No faggot, you're getting banned real soon.

I just want to see Shit LaBeef have an MKULTRA-level psychiatric event.

(Checked)

wrong board 4cucker

nobody cares

Just watch, he's going to shoot someone soon.

you say that like it's a bad thing
faggot

Sage is not a downvote sperg.

you're the faggot bumping a thread you are against. I was saging for a shitpost but you stink of new and have no idea how a sage actually works other than spewing newfag reddit lines

lurk moar faggot

Gee, who could POSSIBLY have predicted THAT?

I don't know who was suicidal enough to waltz into the Beef's hidey-hole, but he's lucky he walked away with his balls intact. Shia's been fucked by so many directors that he can poop without it touching the sides of his anus, and you guys haven't exactly been promoting his mental health, lately. I mean, it's funny as fuck, but none of you should be physically anywhere near firing range. I still can't believe you guys got the flag without being slaughtered.

The shills are mad that their jewboy is getting cucked

This is the new Running with the Bulls of Pamplona.

Shia is mentally weak and snallish, but as Robert A. Heinlein said "Never frighten a little man. He'll kill you."

theres also new flag up but no thread for it. im too high to make one hewillnotdivide.us/

Think everyone from the old threads were banned and all threads deleted

faggots mods of 4chan are baning anything related with he will not divide us.

The wretched ½chan mods banned me for asking how the liverpool team is doing.

Season 4 is on, Mission impossibru is a go.

It must come down.

It's probably they just don't HWNDU threads spamming Holla Forums. Same case here, if >>>/hwndu/ being created is any indication.

A shame, considering Holla Forums is both the place where this trolling originated and the first place many would logically turn to. Some faggots won't bother going to Holla Forums and this cuts off potential anons with great ideas/openings.