Tim Allen Says Having Conservative Views in Hollywood Is ‘Like ’30s Germany’

cant into treadfag , sry

Tim Allen Says Having Conservative Views in Hollywood Is ‘Like ’30s Germany’

Tim Allen said he enjoys going on “both sides” of the political spectrum as a comedian, but compared rhetoric in Hollywood surrounding President Trump to Germany in the 1930s.

“You’ve gotta be real careful around here,” he said during an appearance on Jimmy Kimmel Live! “You get beat up if don’t believe what everybody believes. == This is like ’30s Germany. == I don’t know what happened. If you’re not part of the group, ‘you know what we believe is right,’ I go, ‘Well, I might have a problem with that.'”

Allen, who hesitated before confessing he attended Trump’s inauguration, is one of the few celebrities in Hollywood who has been outspoken about his conservative views. During the 2016 election, he lent his voice to an ad for Republican pr candidate John Kasich.

In November, Allen told Fox News host Megyn Kelly: “What I find odd in Hollywood is that they didn’t like Trump because he was a bully. But if you had any inkling that you were for Trump, you got bullied for doing that. And it gets a bit hypocritical for me.”

https:/………………/us.yahoo.com/news/tim-allen-says-having-conservative-134706130.html

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20170320063050/https://www.reddit.com/r/nottheonion/comments/60bjfm/tim_allen_says_being_conservative_in_hollywood_is/
us.yahoo.com/news/tim-allen-says-having-conservative-134706130.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

feel embarrassed
then kill yourself

It's not even Hollywood, it's being a public figure in general.
JonTron and PewDiePie were both fucking slaughtered by the MSM for not being left wing

lel, i wish

by luck i caught this scene of a show i didn't know existed

This would be a hundred times funnier without that laughtrack.

forgot to sa-ge

I'm still depressed after that Antarctic Nazi thread. Looking around this post 30's world it's all shit. Tell me how it could be worse even if you run with the liberal narrative about the Nazi's.

[spoileqr] = promptly == [\spoilered]

Reddit proves that tim is on the mark.

web.archive.org/web/20170320063050/https://www.reddit.com/r/nottheonion/comments/60bjfm/tim_allen_says_being_conservative_in_hollywood_is/

they flipped out so badly they had to lock the thread.

Why 1930s Germany? why not 1920s Russia? to make his holders calm down?

Reddit has a very liberal tint, all my normalfag lefty friends are getting sick of it. They tell me that they don't want to hear about Trump everywhere they go.
Liberals are their own worst enemy right now.

salt shackles are a thing now, soooooo

I know. I like to antagonize reddit with my 50 accounts and my snarky humor.

normal working people can't sleep anymore for fear of literally committing thought crime. I still don't understand why everyone is so afraid of their thinly veiled threats, I have autism in real life because I'm not afraid of their bullshit tactics. I still think using their tactics against them isn't lowering yourself to their level. Just follow the law. Be politically active and it will simply change. Remember the Overton window is shifting to the right

Kill yourself OP.

I don't think that even counts as supporting a "conservative"

Actually read the article

Laugh track is annoying but that show is redpilled as fuck for a modern sitcom, probably one of the few good things left

He's right in more ways than most people realize. In the 1920s-30s Berlin was called the Babylon on Europe, it was the most degenerate, hedonistic city in the world. Modern day Vegas would seem tame in comparison. And everyone else in Germany hated it, except of course for the Jews who wallowed in the Tranny, Faggot, Pedo, Beastiality lifestyle.

Cleaning up Berlin and driving out the filth was another one of the things Hitler used to rally the German people around him. Somebody posted a nice WebM about this once here, but i never bothered to save it.

No.

I'm not too sure about Tim Allen, but it seems to me that he is trying to make money and not wanting to rock the boat. He seems to know something, but he also doesn't want to commit suicide with 5 shots to the back of the head. He seems to be a patriot as well as a tech nerd by self admission from embed related.

Is it really a slaughter when you lose nothing, and gain thousands upon thousands of subscribers after it? MSM's kvetching is only making us stronger.

kek, this. we won't be here only to suffer for much longer. the rate of winning is picking up.

And that will be the beginning of our next losing streak. Suffering is what makes us strong. What happens if we don't have a powerful enemy?

go out amongst the stars to find stronger enemies to fight? i dunno but this enemy has been around long enough and it's time to go. we will rally, blitz the enemy, destroy their future, carry momentum and leverage a cohesive people and their skills to go beyond and establish lebensraum among the stars

pewpewbs has fuck you money and doesn't give a shit. The dude really matured over the years.

I watched his stuff occasionally before, now I watch every video because now I see the layers.

You deserve to be bullied for fucking up the URL break that badly. Jesus.

us.yahoo.com/news/tim-allen-says-having-conservative-134706130.html

That was actually pretty crazy. A quick synopsis of what he said;

He laughs it all off and makes jokes the whole time, but the entire spiel was incredibly political. He drops hints as to his opinions the whole way through which mark him out as a conservative to one who is listening, but it is fairly subtle (for instance he doesn't say anything overtly negative about homosexuality, but remarks on how the parade was not what he wanted his children to see).

Good stuff.

Part of me is wondering if we should start updating a catalogue of celebrities political views, disect and report what we see with the raw information we get from interviews. Make it the wikipedia of celebrity cuckness level. So if anyone has to ask we don't have to explain and refer to site.

Oldfag conservative masterfully hiding his power level but still expressing himself. If he were thirty years younger he might have been able to be brought fully to our point of view.

I actually agree with this, oldfag conservatives, our still stuck on the jfk assassination and other oldschool scandals. They sometimes haven't a clue how much worse it is now especially with the pizzagate shit going on. Finding one of these old Cadillacs is fun though, since they're still from an era that indocrination in education hasn't went full tilt yet.

Not that many people over a certain age use the internet the way we do. For most (not all) people his age, the internet is pretty much just faceberg and cat memes. Hence the old Nixon-era warhorses, the few boomers who didn't fall victim the liberalization of the 60s, haven't taken the most important redpills, and probably won't. It's a shame because they've experienced and fought off the hippy movement, which was grandfather of the SJW movement. They'd be useful if they came around.

They do however are gravitated towards books that spell out the scandals/conspiracies for them. Not saying sending them to /pdfs/ is a solution, but building a collection of the important hardcopies to share with them could help. On that note I think we're about to see a plethora of clinton/dnc/pedogate conspiracy books hitting the bookstores soon. Anyone involved in the inner circle of these conspiracies on it and isnt writing is going to miss out on some serious revenue.

Not really. At this point, the ones still alive just want their bottomless bottle of percocet and enough to live on. Example, I refuse to learn how how to use snaptwat and all the other shit the Jews are pushing now. Trump caught it at just the right moment in time. You have to know your way around content and the medium to push propaganda well. At this point, their use would be in controlling the courts. They don't, they fucked us. Hard.

I disagree, their children and grandchildren are getting caught in the modern-day indoctrination and most-likely have joined the SJW camp, and getting their grandparents redpilled just enough can normalize our "radical extremist conspiracy theory" viewpoints. May have to figure out a way to play with how they receive and translate information. Hell, we can start with calling Rush Limbaugh and start dropping redpills on his radio show.

i'm glad you mentioned this, sparked my memory on related video.

In what way?
On the redpill scale I'd give it a cuckservative/10.

Reminder that Tim Allen was caught attempting to sell cocaine in the 70's.

It's really not. I don't watch tv anymore. But I'm around other people who still watch shitloads of it. One of the shows they sometime watch is this one and it's cuckservative through and through. I mean I'm sure that's probably as much as they can get away with on tv now days. But the show is diffidently not redpilled.

Gathering evidence for leftists to use in another hitpiece.

No thanks, we can see Tim has some good points, leave him alone. Why does Holla Forums want to be the NSA if we think the NSA is so bad and their powers are wielded irresponsibly? Gather info on politicians voting to legalize mandatory genetic testing at work. That shit is beyond 1984.

Fuck off to 4cuck, cuck
That guy is turning according to the wind. He doesn't care for the cause. He only cares for shekels.

his tv sitcom show is pretty based, last man standing or something

WE

WUZ

JEWS?

Too young to remember that everyone was trying to sell cocaine back then

Suffering and struggling are not the same. A weak man suffers. A strong man struggles. We will always struggle to impose ourselves on the universe around us, and thus will always be strong.

Isn't Tim Allen a Christian who supported Trump low key? Seems kind of based to me if that's the case.

I have had the thought that nature is conspiring to create the situation where all races turn on whites together to force them into space or extinction.
Like how a mother bird, when the time is right, pushes it's children out of the nest to force them to learn to fly.

proof that the BBC was always lefty propaganda

Like the plot to Gundam?

I heard second-hand that George Washington had a dream, wherein an Angel told him that a day would come when all the "peoples of the world" would unite against the U.S., and he saw that the U.S. would win.

TRIPS CONFIRM!

That'll be you in 30 years user.

Explains what happened to James Woods. They used to suck him off like no tomorrow because he was the smartest guy Hollywood ever had.

Definitely, holding a typical "conservative" view in the Third Reich would have had you beaten in the street. Speaking of things that are beaten: I wonder when they will stop beating on this dead horse?

Much like how the trump-supporters keep getting beaten by those Antifa fucks?

You would know if you watched youtube channel (((looper))) that the reason that Tim Allen doesn't get hired anymore is his one dimensional right wing gun toting god fearing character is passe. And the reason that his self authored and directed shit show Last Man Standing is on its sixth season is because Jews don't like making money. So they keep buying his show.

Hasn't that actually happened?

Wrong.
The only good American show left these days is Sunny.

Technically, yes. During that era the conservatives were the monarchists and Hitler himself called monarchies and the chancellor before him "that old conservative / reactionary". Remember that NatSoc was an incredibly new ideology at the time (and still is relative to almost all ideologies today).

They were more like the Boomers of today looking out for their own interests alone.

There is more evidence for Pewdiepie being a deep cover Holla Forumsack than there is that I am.

Fuck off cuck. He's not a nationalist, qiuet frankly i doubt he gives a fuck about white people at all. Neither should we accept celebrities just because of some vague shit, especially considering he has been a fucking drug-dealer in the past.

Two years for a pound and a half of coke, wonder how he managed that.
Katshit.

That's a shop, the user who created it admitted so in the same thread he dropped it in.

Reminder that Tim Allen was a coke dealer who turned into a snitch to avoid massive prison time… he's only successful because he did comedy in the 80s when fucking nobody did it.

Yep. I guess I'm confused by what you mean by "beating on this dead horse." Maybe my reading comprehension isn't all there today, but it's my understanding Tim Allen is speaking out about all the leftist bullshit.

I was in that thread. Prove it.

So was I. Unless someone archived it I really can't. user dropped it, anons started freaking out trying to find anywhere else on the internet that patch is, then user with the same ID said he shopped it in and only got 2-3 replies. I knew I should've taken a screencap.
I guess you could try to find the exact video and see if he's holding it, I don't have the necessary 'tism to do that myself.

that isn't really your problem, or anyone's problem. it's just a passive observation that gets made hundreds of years after the inevitable collapse; the strength is not the cause of the collapse itself. so, even if you want to make it your problem, don't, because you'll be long dead by the time it actually comes about.
what causes the collapse is not using a fixed supply of the 100% gold dollar like god intended. and its ALWAYS jews responsible for a nation choosing to substitute real money with fiat currency.

Neither do I. You can't even go through his videos looking for which one he wears the hat in, because of his editing. He might only have that hat on in the video for 5 seconds, it's a needle in the haystack.

Because he's a narc and an asshole IRL.

How often do you ride the white pony, user?
The 80s were a time of major societal degeneration, and this incident is relatively minor compared to the other celebrities of that time.

Good. If only MORE of those fools would become snitches, we could put a real dent in the drug markets. Too bad "no snitching" has been pushed too hard by the gangsta-rap industry. Good job feeding into that.

I don't know if you are a kike or just new, but learn to nazi.

He's a bluepilled normie that associates "fascism" with "bad". I'm sure he's ever actually looked into the subject beyond what he was taught in school as a kid. For a Hollywood guy he seems pretty decent, could potentially get redpilled if he had the right acquaintances.

What are you talking about? Someone asked why he didn't get hit harder, it's because he narced someone out.
On top of that I said he was an asshole, because he vacations in my area and treats people like shit.
I don't give a shit if people ride the white horse but if you're a tattle tale you are a faggot and deserve to die.

underrated post

Nope. Fuck that. If you have a fucking crack den on your street, and you're not going full vigilante RWDS on them, then you best be a tattle-tale, or you're just another piece of shit helping those degenerates. Sucks that it was because he was dealing as well, but if more dealers rat each other out, that just helps us deal with the issue.
Point is, don't be a "snitches get stitches" nigger about drugs.

tim allen has links, how else do you think he got off moving a massive amount of coke?

cia.

Was it funny at least?