4 AM

Losing control?

Looking forward to any new releases?

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/4am_General_Comfy_Theater
youtu.be/-dBefmRI4KY?t=108
amazon.com/NECA-Player-Select-Forever-Action/dp/B004Q7C8NK/ref=pd_bxgy_21_img_2?ie=UTF8&refRID=ZYRQ07ARDAZ1BEYBVM0K
youtube.com/watch?v=rszPXD8PSdY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Come on over to the 4am cytube. Listen to music, post music, chat, or just simply lurk. Up to you. (Music from 4AM-6AM EST.)

cytu.be/r/4am_General_Comfy_Theater

Castle is making a 4am picture. >>>/4am/1352 If you want anything to be in it or you want to discuss what the picture should look like, please leave a post for him. We also have a meta thread up. >>>/4am/1382 If you wish to discuss the board in general do it there. >>>/4am/1652 We also have a DnD thread up right now, check it out if you're interested.

Sorry guys. My sleeping schedule is ruined.

I at least had Tomboys.

Morning everyone~

I've been having a lot of fun playing NES games today. Beat wizards and warriors earlier, although it was pretty easy. Now I'm playing monster party which is silly and fun as all hell.

Hey fags, what's up for you today

Oh great, there's no one here.

I tried another thread but nothing came up. Maybe somebody here knows.

There's this one 2D animated video of this shortstack orc or alien girl in a battle with this huge dude in some kind of metal armor. The huge guy takes her down, then takes her back to some kind of base. He rips of her armor and then rapes her. It was really hot.

do any of you know how to find it? I've looked around but haven't had any luck.

I JUST WANT TO PLAY VIDEO GAMES

Modeling dumb shit.

Evening everyone, anyone drinking tonight?

Nothing interesting is coming out any time soon.
Steam summer sale should be nice if I can get battlefleet Gothic for cheap.

Tomboys are pure love.
Read any more of Tomo chan?

Make a box fort

man W3: Blood and Wine gets gay as shit

Alright, just fixing my schedule.

My Level 31 Barb died while allahu ackbaring Elites that would've killed him anyway

Trying to resist this one auction on eBay, Hollywood Hull Cogan Pop for like $22 including shipping when its usually like $70. I need to save my money for the Eastern Washington trip in July but good fuck that's the cheapest I've ever seen a legit one go for, send help

Ahoy, boys.
I recently intermingled with a nigress
Wasn't too shabby.

Have you praised Allah today?

wew lad

EWWWW WHY

I only ever had that happen once. What boss are you doing?

i mean i had this happen to me when i got summoned for Princes

here you go
youtu.be/-dBefmRI4KY?t=108

then there are VHS tapes and stupid shit all around the floor

Yeah. Lost the link though.

Hey ISIS.

my morning sucked ass

You need to step your tomboy game up, seen all these pics before.

I'm fairly new to these threads. What am I in for?

Moving is always a life wrecking event, I wish you luck in finding the motivation to take all your shit out of those boxes.

I like my chocolate dark, son.

Because it's been a while since I had and I came down with a case of jungle fever recently. So I said fuck it, and proceeded to do just that.

I fucking hate FTL so much

Yeah, mines fucked as well

Thats fucking gross
I've never seen an attractive nigger
brown girls on the other hand

No thanks, Kek is my only god.

Every time you bring it up I'm going to call you a faggot for buying them.

It's happened with Vort and Deacons mainly. Since I'm only in the low 30's but already able to fight Aldrich I'm going to have to grind a fuckload to do pvp which is the only reason I'm even playing.

And since poise being off is "working as intended", I'd rather go back to a game that's such a memory leak it will crash hourly.

wait, what thats not the picture i used

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It's an older video, different video than the starbarians. thanks for the video though.

wew

Also, I've been posting the same shit for weeks. You're just realizing this?

No, it's only 3, because I don't live in a shit timezone.

Also just got back from work an hour ago.
Sucks.

What's your website then?

Allah snackbar to you too my fellow arab.

Damn heretic.

I really don't understand why people swim in lakes. The lakes around here aren't horrible but I wouldn't jump in it.

Lots of shitposting, lots of feels, some gayshitposting every once in a while. Oh and ask about the gunplas!

octo pls

i have my issues with DS3 but i really enjoy some of the boss fights in the game so i go back to it every other day or so - or i mess around with PVP duels, but the PVP isn't really that great compared to the previous games since some of my favorites weapons like Scythes are now useless

Maria doesn't deserve to be bullied

I exclusively do nameless king if I want souls/embers cause hes always an instant summon. Only seen that glitch once off him.

Nah but now I want fresh material.

Pretty sure she wasn't full-blooded. Her facial features weren't completely sheboon.
I'm bored of brown girls. There's every conceivable type of hispanic around here so the novelty wore off.

I meant it's been a while since I fucked a black chick, you silly goose.

No its 1:09

Do you think refugees post on Holla Forums?

I think people swim in lakes because its a giant mass of water they can dive in
However, I don't understand the appeal of oceans

The ones in Mexico are FILLED with stingrays and jellyfish

Blogposting, avatarfagging, and therapy.
It gets pretty comfy.

But it's actually 3:12

I live in Arizona and surrounded by spics, and yet it hasn't worn off of me

They have great facial features, great bodies, and great personalities

we don't swim in the lake by choice, we have a pool - we only did it today because its been flooding past the bulk head and we had to take the boat out of our dock and anchor it / tie it up. So that was just a fucking piece of work trying to modify all that this morning

Every time.

They also made spears worse than what they were in the first game.

I like to keep up in levels with the people around me, so I'll avoid leveling up a shitload and having to run through a huge chunk of the game solo.

lothric long spear is a great weapon

Just how many times have you committed the greatest sin of race mixing?

Theres pools for that. Oceans I get. The water is clear and not murky and brown, and salt water is neat. Plus for a lot of people they don't live near the ocean so its an experience.

BURN WEEBS
CASTRATE NEETS
CEASE YOUR INFERNAL WHINING
STOP BEING SHIT EATING AVATARFAGS

KYS

Too bad.

Get out

n-no bully

Yes but they only go to /int/.

Just for you I will avatarfag even harder.

Would you like a prayer?

Too bad it gets shit on by every possible straight sword to the point where you don't see anyone deviate from them. You'll see some pyromancy too, but everything else is second fiddle. Thralls show everything that is wrong with the game though.

GET A JOB YOU FAGGOT

You are just having no luck with your pics today. I miss having a family boat. I'm not huge on fishing cause fish are gross to touch but it'd be comfy to take my laptop out on a boat and watch k-on while drifting in the lake.

I love finally getting to 100-120 and having all the NG+ people to summon and stuff. Much easier than dealing with being under/over leveled.

Love ya too.

I manged to sort my books in alphabetical order for the first time in my life and I put my action figures neatlyon the bookshelf before they fell down and I got to lazy to fix it today.
so I'm doing much better than last moving.

How are you doing this horrible night ritsu?

Most people can't afford ground pools, inflatable ones suck, and public pools are complete aids

And salt water is shit because you can't open your eyes and salt water is fucking nasty. Again, the animals are pricks

I want that dick kickem figurine

Just use boxes for everything you need, who needs tables when you have boxes.

Make sure your cross connection setting is off.
Just a connection problem really.

rapefugees are too busy to be posting.

Live with a few for a while. You might just change your tone.
Agreed on the other aspects, they're gorgeous creatures. They're also loud, obnoxiously naggy holes.

Technically I've race-mixed a lot, but that's covering multiple races, not just dindus.
With dindus, 4 or 5 times actually penetrating, a few more for oral and shenanigans.

I meant posting articles in my website.

Thanks for reminding me!

Here's the deal guys, I just made a comfy work station in my house and I want to put some flavor into it. I want a neat mecha figurine, can anyone recommend an affordable one? I'm a poor third world nigger.

Am I doing it correctly?

Be friendly to others. You don't spend more energy being friendly than being mad.

I'll probably just dick around with it here and there until I get to 120 and just play Planetside 2 when I want to have fun.

Look at this pleb and laugh.

amazon.com/NECA-Player-Select-Forever-Action/dp/B004Q7C8NK/ref=pd_bxgy_21_img_2?ie=UTF8&refRID=ZYRQ07ARDAZ1BEYBVM0K
the best part about failed vidya is that the merchens are cheap.

Who knows? One of us could've been ISIS the whole time.

A little better. Ritsus been cheering me up a lot. Read some lyrics from one of her songs and they are so damn cute that it made me go a little more crazy for her, if thats even possible.

Just wear goggles. Plus who would open their eyes in a lake?

You are such a man slut.

I seriously hope you are wrong, user

straight swords do not shit on lothric long spear - you should feel bad if someone even comes close to killing you with one if you're using it. Seriously just maintain spacing and poke them to death, if they're using a shield just keep poking until they're guard broken and riposte them. Its hard for them to close the gap and actually hit you if you're managing them properly with the LLS especially if you're getting counter hit trades with Leo Ring. Its not a hard counter by any means, but LLS and halberds are helpful against straight shorts

SMASH FACE ON KEYBOARD
POST RESULTS

Holy shit why do you have to avatarfag as that bitch? Every time I scroll past this thread, EVERY TIME I see her square fucking head with a face flatter than sliced bread. And her fucking eyes seem like they're drowning in all that smace, not to mention the nose that looks like a fly took a shit on my fucking screen. And what's with those shadows under the eyebrows? She looks like a fucking alien

I always gravitate towards greatswords in Souls games for some reason. Even when I know I'm going to get fucked hard.

Gay as fuck fam. :^)

Where's the nearest trading center if you don't mind me asking? I am just a law abiding citizen.

What articles then? Like on what topic?

user's a fag.

HAHA I'm not that stupid.

The Evolve pops are laughably cheap, as low as $1

I can pull out my avatar if you like.

Does your waifu have any drawn art really?

You just don't understand true love user.

whos ur waifu

xzs zvb ygybhg unmx wad qwea3 pfrl12-3t51

Does this please your eyes?

That's better than my history with moving. The last few times, I kept taking clothes out of boxes for months as I needed them rather than getting my lazy ass up to put them away properly.

I'm an opportunistic pervert who's very easy to please. I don't go for 9's and 10's every time, and if I go with busted merchandise then at least it'd make a good story. Just like my fat chick story from a million threads back. She wasn't a prize, but I still look back on it and laugh.

man i've been using the Lothric Knight Greatsword in PVP and have been doing great with it - the only people who reliably kill me are just super tryhards with estoc or washing pole and shit, but i don't care about losing to that since i don't run into a majority of those players - it works if you know how to use it in PVP and PVE it just requires more finesse than using straight sword R1s to win every encounter

Please good sir. I have a meeting to go to with a man who's rather explosive if I don't meet him in time.

We҉ wil҉l see҉ t҉h҉e fall of҉ 8ch҉an and҉ evreyone will be҉ sacrific҉ed b҉y the useful idio҉ts of kek a҉s҉ t҉he universe ҉is swallowed by the Water҉҉bugs o҉f th҉e Aethi҉r and҉ there ҉is no҉t҉҉hing҉ you҉ can do about it

I'm glad I found a waifu and don't worry about getting laid anymore. Its so nice.

THAT FUCKING HALBERD

I'm so sick of fighting it. Every fucking match I swear to fuck. I probably fight it 3/5 matches at this point. Its always the same shit too. They run up and smash it into the ground trying to do that combo for big damage. I've only ever lost to that thing one time, I'm just so damn sick of fighting it.

I bet you don't even have a waifu

I'm using the Flamberge right now, and it's the exact same as the Claymore only it causes bleed, but I've never seen anything actually bleed while using it.

DEUS KEK

Weebs I can agree that with cancer ruined these thread these threads used to be a safe space against casuals, normalfags, weebs, newfags, cancer etc.

not looking forward to any releases no. Maybe KH3. But that's like looking forward to marriage, it's prolly not gonna happen.

Saw this cute as fuck girl running in the park. She had the sexiest abs. When I caught her on the way back (we were going opposite directions, she was on the phone yelling at somebody. Stop calling me, done with you, you're a psycho, don't ask me personal questions. Really screaming, thought someone was getting raped till I turned the bend.

Seemed like an inopportune moment to try to strike up a conversation.

I like how girls basically exercise naked tho.

And that they go exercise as more than just a reason dude weed lmao in the park.

So I've been selling plasma to try to raise money to get my license plates renewed. But you have to pass a vitals screening to get in, and I've failed it due to high blood pressure and heart rate a few times. So now every time I go I'm so afraid that they'll deny me that it immediately ramps up my anxiety so that there's no way I can pass the screening.

Been looking up short term calming techniques to try to get in there. I need two more fucking visits to get the money I need.

In the meantime, my gaming PC is dead, so I'm stuck playing SNES roms on an eleven year old office computer I borrowed from a dude.

Playing the first Breath of Fire, which is nice. So that's something.

hopefully they snackbar themselves while building the bombs in their own house.

But user, you can get aids from fucking monkeys.
Have some standards at least.

Not much really, mostly because people have shit taste, and if there is it's tumblr shit.

Nice try, dude.

the flamberge is just a fucking terrible weapon in DS3 - complete fucking garbage like most greatsword class weapons which is really a shame, because i thought with refined scaling that it would be at least as useful as it was in dS1, but not even close

don't you mean try and charge you with the L2 / R2 attack over and over again, even using ashen estus to recharge their FP to do it some more?

Why would you care anyway?

Oh boy. Here we go again!

Mark should just purge us all and be done with it.

Sounds pretty good my man. Try talking to her when she's calmed down. Give it a shot and see how it goes.

Good sir, I have no ill intention of blowing any buildings. I just need to drive my taxi into this bui- I mean petrol station.

Just dandy, friendo.

It's really not a worry for me. I don't go out seeking it most of the time, usually the opportunity just kinda presents itself. Women are easy as long as you play in your ball field. The majors will always be tougher, and not always as rewarding.

Most of the boss weapons are shit as well, so I'm not shocked only a handful of things actually get used.

/fit/ girls can be pretty hot

How much you make selling plasma? Doesn't that hurt?

Something like that. Either way its boring.

I'm not surprised most of them are too stupid to do the simple infusion offhand trick

So its true!

Whore slut!

Da man will never fall for your shit.

eh, it depends - some boss weapons are good. Yorhm's great machete is good, Dragonslayer's Axe, etc. - since they have some of the highest AR in the game, but the majority of boss weapons are pretty bad which is disappointing but to be expected since thats usually how it is in Dark Souls games

Eh, if I see her again I'll come off like the "psycho" dude she had just told off. Also it's a big ass park.

amen to that ritsunigg

I should smash it later and see if I got enough to buy some food or something.

what's a good place to sell them?

the thing i'm running into the most lately are people using Astora greatsword trying to used the glitched overhead attack to fish for counter hits, since the game is bugged and treats it as a thrust attack for some unknown reason - so if they connect it, it can do like 700+ damage or something because of its broken attributes. So it frequently appears

Hey whats up nigs? How are you?

I feel tired. I got a B in my stats class which is good. I also got my guard card approved I believe so I must now look for work. I was thinking of using a really good template resume and just making up volunteer or work experience just to get hired. What do you guys think?

Besides Yooka-Laylee, not really.

Anyone here pick up some new hobbies besides vidya? I've taken to photography a bit.

It doesn't hurt to donate plasma or blood

The only nerves that are around where they puncture you are in your dermis and epidermis, not your veins.

You're not answering the question.

I am a devote Christian. I can remember the Christian god's words of wisdom as he beheaded the infidels.

I would still try at the very least. Giving it a shot and all.

It's like you niggers don't even like to wield the power of the gods in your hands!

Try masturbating in the bathroom first. Should calm your nerves down a bit.

Just be thankful you're not running into the thrall axe fuckers.

It doesn't fuck with you as much as donating blood does, since they actually give back the red blood cells.

I just wish the Farron Greatsword had the damage to make it more fun to use.

I've been slowly trying to collect cassette tapes.

those guys suck, the most annoying thing is people using thorns armor with Bloodring because they never stop rolling and its impossible to roll catch them, i'd rather just crystal out or kill myself then fight someone just constantly doing that because it takes forever to catch them and kill them

My standards are next to non-existent, provided they don't look like horrible eldritch abominations or have visible sores.
Plus, most of the sheboons I've conquered were way more fun and active in bed than the white girls I've been with

You're not wrong. I like coitus, what can I say?

>>>/islam/
Do not use the Lord's name in vain, heathen

Thats the runny stabby one right? I've seen a bit of it too.

Sounds like a good plan. Although make sure any volunteer work you mention can't be like checked up on.

Congrats on passing!

i hate the breakdance sword because the people using it are always laglords who magically catch you with it and stunlock you. that attack should use FP to be honest because its all people do with it and the hit box is fucking garbage. I really hate people who use it

Hey wait a minute, are you the user I offered medical advice to months ago on a 4AM thread

I used to collect games but now the market is shit, VHS collecting is getting phased out so now I collect DVDs/Blu Rays and Funko Pops

My nose just started bleeding for no fucking reason

Depends
If they're good then probably ebay
If they're shit then go onto Craigslist and bait some poor spic mother into buying them for her daughter

Good job
Yeah, that sounds like a good way to get hired

I lift weights. And linux stuff.

What're you? A hipster or something?

Yeah some of the little techniques are annoying as fuck. Makes me miss just having the pyro oneshotter glitchers.

You should prolly go to a doc to make sure you don't got stds bro.

Forgot to post some in the first post tho

I just don't like that you won't say it! It bugs me now!

When I went back to my pyromancer I used nothing but the MLGS and the fire whip, the spells sucked.

Did you go through with those weird bd plans yet?

No you don't.

If you fake that shit dawg you gotta go all the way with it. I got grilled once over saying I was in Spanish Club in college, had no names or references couldn't really tell them what I did. Basically just be prepared and if you know someone who wouldn't mind lying or setting up even a fake voip number that goes straight to voicemail thing it'd be gold but just be prepared.

I get that bro, but I go to the park and jog the same route 3-4 times a week then dude weed lmao it out. Never seen her before. Also don't wanna come off looking like a stalker.

About my heart fucking up? Probably.

rip

Selling plasma doesn't really hurt. It just takes too long, so if you have a job or something you might as well just do that instead. A single stick in the arm and you just sit for an hour or so. Makes you anything from 25 50 maybe 75 bucks, depending on what promotions they have going on, and your body weight.

You know, I'm desperate enough I might try a quick fap in the bathroom. I gotta drive past a police department just to get there, so I'm even to the point where I have to borrow a car to get there. I can't just keep making the drive and inconveniencing people without anything to show for it.

Ah yeah, that's right

Have you had your blood pressure taken?

local sports

You could have gone the polite way and ask her if she was okay. At best you end up listening to her problems for 10 minutes or so and then you ask her data. Be alpha man I believe in you.

BoF 1 felt dated for me. You're set with the SNES library but if I may recommend try some Genesis games too! You could enjoy Phantasy Star 2.

I'm fine man thanks for asking. How are you financially? If you're in a good position you can do volunteer work and that is seen by future employers as gold. Try jobs in the field of work that you want to dedicate your life to.

I get checked at least once a year, more depending on if I got sketchy feelings from a certain encounter. I've had a few scares, but luckily my dick hasn't fallen off yet.

I did. It was actually pretty lackluster. Not nearly the event I imagined it to be, since the day I went, it was pretty dead. Only a few people were roaming about.

I like the chruazy that moveset has, but it's so shit that there's no real point in using it.

Funko pops have, are, and always will be a sign you have shit taste in collectable items.

They're almost always piss cheap, tend to sound like shit which I like, and take up less space than a CD.

Might look into it I guess. Although my body weight probably means I won't get payed much.

I did back in Feb? But that was probably before.

WHOA. Now I wanna ask questions but if you don't want me to thats fine I guess.

N-no…

I quite like black flame and black fire orb. The damage is pretty sweet and the black flame has the advantage of close range.

I got an invader in an elevator with me and spammed black flame till he roasted.
It was fun

Wouldn't it be fun to purge the lands of the unworthy under the lords name though? You could even get a bitching Cross mural burned onto your back.

Also just keep in mind you already know what it feels like to fail, so its not like it's a new experience for you, so nothing to worry about either!

Shit man, should check once a month if you got a high kill count per capita. You don't want to risk aids or the hep

Just use a phone or an mp3 player man? That shit will clutter to all hell.

True, the problem is that there's no alternative, I couldn't give a rat's ass about the licenses behind other modern figures and the old figures are way too overpriced to be even worth trying (At least in my current budget)

Good sir you are being rude. I may have to file a complaint to the local police station for being so racist. It's 2016, c'mon sir.

But why do you need to know?

Please. You are offending me for not believing me. Please let me treat you to dinner with my harem of waifus.

I figured. I'm pretty persistent and don't really think about how I come off so it's understandable.

Not him, but a casette and/or vinyl collection isn't that hipster.

Fuck yeah, but it'll be a long time before that.

No I haven't. Islam is shit.

Have you ever thought about killing yourself?

It works
Thats how I sold my Xbox and PS3 shit, just bait some spic and jack up the price

Several times.

f-fine its not like I wanted to be your friend or anything either!

hobo won't be here after Trump is elected if you catch my drift

BoF1 is definitely very 'classic'. The story in particular, doesn't seem to be much more than a series of dungeon crawls and then sometimes a character goes, "I want to fight Zog too, let me join you!" *you and this random stranger are now bros for life*

But I'm really pretty impressed by the visual design. There are a lot of details and strange combat animations, that probably wouldn't have existed in a lot of the other games of the time.

There's always skype if you actually wanna get into it. You should know by now that I'm not really all that shy.

That's the thing, it isn't a frequent thing since I don't usually seek it out. It just sort of happens, and more often than not, I know the people it happens with. Very seldom is it stranger danger, and if it is, those are the ones I get tested after.

How exactly do I make sure it can't be checked on? I was thinking of just getting some friends to lie for me as references.

Yeah I was thinking of just getting a couple friends to lie for me. I still have to talk to them about that.

I saw a flyer for hospice care volunteer work. I believe it's to basically talk to old people who are dying. I want to get into psychology so I believe that's good volunteer work.

What's a poor hobbyist to do?

I already have a 5 disc cd player and a disc drive for my computer already, so I could use CDs if I wanted too. Besides, collecting physical music is really fucking common. It's when you get into things like reel to reel music collecting that you start becoming a hipster.

Why not just save money and buy a few good items then? Why buy 5 pops at 20 dollars when you can save that 100 dollars over a few months and buy 2 or 3 rare figures that actually look good?

Wear more padding under the armor.

Considering its something my grandpa used to like to do it falls under the category.

Is trump going to deport him for being mexican?

Eh fair enough. Nice time digits

take up snowboarding?

How many penises did you lick on?

Don't just say like "red cross" or something. Pick something defunct if you go the volunteer route. Jobs its easier, just give your friends number and hope they call that and not like the actual store number.

Because I live on fucking 11k a year and there's no way in hell I'm getting stuff like the $271 Bam Bam Bigelow I wanted. Considering how low money is here, I have better things to waste $271 on.

Stayed up as long as I can. I'm now going to sleep to dream of the waifu. Night.

That actually sounds like a pretty interesting job
Wish you luck

Oh shit
So is Hobo going to go into hiding like Anne Frank did or is he just going to be loyal and go back

Why not sell drugs?

Cya yakuza~

I'm blaming you if the thread goes gay again.

Blasphemy. You should respect all cultures and religions because we all need to live on this planet. Although you should all convert to Islam.

Sounds gay as fuck fam.
Regardless why talk about your waifu? Seems like something you want to keep to yourself to avoid alienating your friends like those faggots who talk about their new grilfriend or some shit but multiplied by ten because serious waifufags tend to have severe amounts of autism?
We can still be friends bae xoxoxox

Night my man.

Because I had a run in with the cops a few years back and they told me that if they got me again before 2018 I'm fucked

I should probably take more pictures, I only have a few of these

Oh yeah, that word on my possible cancer
Status: There were specs of blood in my pre-cum last night, it's probably cancer
I really hope it's cancer, I want to die

May pleasent mcnuggies come to you yaku

Just sounds like you're trying to justify a niche hobby that hipsters engage in. It's not like it's bad if you're a bit of a hipster.

Oh. That's not good.

Do you feel pain in your abdomen?

I'm not that guy, but I'm totally gonna grow pot once it's legal. All fucking day. It would be so amazing to just produce weed from the earth like some kind of wizard and just get stoned and sell shit.

Sometimes, it just kinda hurts randomly

Two. Most of the people there only wanted to watch or show off as a kind of exhibitionism thing, so it wasn't that scandalous. I went with a buddy and he saw a bit more action since he's feminine looking.

Sleep tight ol' buddy ol' pal

They usually want a contact for volunteer work don't they? Perhaps I could just put my friends number as my contact for volunteer work if I do put it? Sorry, kinda retarded when it comes to applying to jobs. It's something that is strange and new to me I guess.

Eh you don't really hear me ramble about her too much in the thread do you though?

What is that you in those pics?

Go to the doctor already!

Unlikely. Unless you get the tax stamps. Same thing as selling booze. Probably can only grow for personal use.

I will on the weekend with my dad

Could very well be a urinary tract infection, how often are you pissing?

You need to get that checked out I think.

Bannerlord is the only game I'm looking forward to this year.

I'd say the line is drawn at the popularity, as well as age, of whatever it is that you collect. Vinyl, despite being fairly old, is still something that is being produced now for people to purchase. VHS is skirting the line, but is still really commonplace for people who don't have the money for a dvd player, while Betamax, Laserdisc, CED and the like are definitely for hipsters or people who have a genuine interest in a/v tech.

If you're not going to blow 271 dollars on one figure, why spend it on 6-7 that don't even look like the character without a shitload of paint? I could understand if you're buying them to sell at an increase, but you're collecting them.

wwwwwwwwwwwwEEEEEEEEwwwwwww

dude weed lmao

it's impolite to interrupt someone who's on the phone. That's what my books say, and since everyone's dicking around on their phones all the time that gives me good excuse not to talk to them. xd

depending on their morality they could say they're some sort of cripple or handicapped and you help em fug about and such.

you could say your friend is a local pastor and put his cellphone down sayin you do all sorts of shiz with bake sales and what nots.

Like twice a day
I've been up for like 11 hours now and I still haven't today

Thats pretty sad

Thats a problem user
The only people who will most likely willing legalize marijuana are Democrats, so its either your guns and free speech or weed

I think you're talking about Mugi

More important question: Do you feel like pissing after you took a piss?

True, you are one of the lesser offenders I have met but it still can be obnoxious. Especially since you avatarfag with her but to be fair I'm avatarfagging to try irritate some faggot.

Wasn't that Mugi?

Did you fug your buddy?

Do you have aids now?

It could probably work like the job thing. Just make sure you don't mix up your numbers and make sure your friends now whats up.

Make sure you let us know so I don't worry about that one nut cancer user forever.

Shoulda just joked about her forehead or something

Same

should Geralt drop the spaghetti?

Actually I take that back, I have today

Should have just accepted the dick Tor

Anyone want doodles tonight before I head off to bed?

That's not all that uncommon, could be a minor infection, on a scale of 1 to 10, 10 being the most intense pain you've ever felt, how would you describe your pain?

You better put me in the 4am hall of honour

FUCK YOU
YUI DOESN'T SUCK NIGGER DICK ASSHOEL

What could possibly go wrong?

But Ritsu forehead is one of the best parts about her

MOM'S SPAGHETTI

No worries from me m8.

Like a 3
It happens sometimes when I piss

Annoying anyone in particular or the random user shitposter?

Ritsu!

Unless you are the guy from the other night.

Agreed. I'd kiss her forehead all day.

I do not have aids now, no.
We were disappointed by the lack of action though, so we did wind up fooling around a bit in the playroom area.

The whole point of selling drugs is that it's illegal. So you sell em to people for a marked up price. Why bother growing if its legal? I get not wanting to get into like coke or meth since its the big guys game and you're liable to get a knock from the knee breaker but still.

But isnt the whole point of hipster shit to be the one doing the unpopular shit ironically? Or to get in "before its cool"? So if its unpopular wouldnt it be indulging in some hipsterism to be into the hobby?

It prolly wont go gay. I doubt joey will post lewds again, and most of the others who would are either gone or afraid to due to the gaybashing.

God damn geralt looks old in the dlc.

None of those are good things. Go to a fucking doctor!

Do you feel like peeing after you pissed?

redraw my waifu
Do it properly

See a doctor, but if internet field impressions are to be believed (take this with a rock of salt and see a doctor anyways) then I think this won't be killing you unless you let it develop.

Then it might poison you from the inside until you die in agony.

Because at least with the Funko bullshit I have something to look forward to in terms of upcoming releases, a community to fuck around with, resellers to troll and figures I can actually afford and store.

The Bam Bam Bigelow figures come from a line that hasn't even existed since 2010, there's nothing to look forward too, the community is dead as hell for pre-2010 WWE figures plus I can't afford or store them. So the only thing that remains is resellers to troll which I can already do with Funko and with more poorfag options.

No actually, some redditfag made a death threat to the school district in my name, long story and I'm not going to blogpost if nobody cares

Yes
But there was still blood in my pre-cum

Just some random.

Draw Tamamo.

Your waifu is a chansey?

Cinnamon from nekopara

Is this the guy from before? Or another? Have you done stuff before?

What.

I'm glad you joined the club, you are pretty fun.

WHAT IS THIS 0 G SEXUAL ENERGY NONSENSE I DON'T EVEN KNOW

Considering "dudeweed" culture is higher than its ever been, the media glorifies it, and there will probably even more customers, I'd saying selling when when its legal is one of the best times to do it

Okay, your without a doubt have a UTI
Just get some antibiotics or something

Okay, spill the beans

Any position requests for photo shoots?

No I will not be taking off the helmet

fuck off griffith, you're a cunt

But seriously, what in the actual fuck?
I need to know the context of this.

I sell shitpost and shitpost accessories.

Eat a hamburger.

There's an art thread at >>>/4am/417

Which is why I said Betamax, Laserdisc, and CED rather than VHS. As much as VHS adds to one's hipster cred, the platforms that weren't as popular would add more. You don't really expect hipsters to do anything other than collect old shit to seem cool, do you?

If you don't pose with a weapon, I'm going to be upset.

Which guy from before? The hippie I plan to move in with?
No, different guy.
This guy I have fooled around with before, he's usually the one I hang out with when I get the inclination to swing the other way, since it's a minefield for fagshenanigans with strangers around here

ISHIGGY

hey fags

Guts himself thinks Griffith is a true hero.

MORE

God yennefer is like the ugly version of miranda from Mass effect 2.

Not unless you can get strains not sold in stores. Otherwise people will probably go there unless you're selling at a loss.

Keep the helmet on, show ass.

How do I know thats why you arent doing it? To seem cool? actually why are you collecting it?

Threadly reminder that Mark has failed us all by refusing to gas you avatarfags.

Yeah I think you mentioned this guy before.

Do you like larp or something?

JUST TELL ME ALREADY

Yeah it's me. Was supposed to show up last night, but I ended up having a really shitty "date".

How was your yesterday?

Nah, man

I woo the ladies at Ren Festivals

photoshopped, here's the original

meme posing, planking, arafat-ing, tebowing, praising the sun, sharpie in pooper, etc.

ikr

true, vinyl is to hipsters what gold and beans are to tin foilers.

I like listening to them, and they tend to be pretty cheap. I like things that sound kind of shitty, so the tapes that have seen some shit just add to it.

Will make sure to do that. This is my resume template I was thinking of using. What do you think about it?

Ha these are so silly I love them.

I do not understand the body though tbh

What went wrong on your date?

I'd be more the kind of guy to put on a jester suit at a medieval festival

He has. When will he release the Zyklon B into this thread already? I'm awaiting my enevitable death.

Shani was and always will be the best girl in the vidya Witcher series.

Only if you devote yourself to islam.

If you have a daki then hop in bed with the chain mail.

If it makes you feel better I asked him to do it.

Y'know. Now I gotta ask. Why? I don't see the purpose in this.

Ahh ok, well whatever makes ya happy is good. You should rip youtube videos for music. The bitrate is so shit it'll be like listening to a casette tape

went out last night with a girl
5th date
we both got pretty smashed at some event, went to the bathroom, messed around (was pretty shit actually cause I find it difficult to maintain an erection when drunk)
anyway, we go outside and she talking to some dude and then she fucks off arm in arm with him for an extended period of time
so I'm left with her mates who are joking about how she's fucking him
am I supposed to not give a fuck? because I was in bits over it

I honestly don't recall. Perhaps I was inebriated for that thread, since I normally try to make a concerted effort to keep any encounter besides ones with women to myself. I know how quickly these threads devolve.

You know I probably should've shut my mouth, I'm tired and I've got work in 9 hours with no sleep.

Do you mean the outfit or the ludicrous position?

Losing control?
Looking forward to any new releases?
even though I know at least one of them will be shit

Looks pretty good to me but I've never had a real resume so I'm not the best person to ask.

Put the chicken wings down n come to jihad bro

Dump her now. Just end it.

3dpd is never worth it.

She probably did fuck him

I get my music from /mu/'s share threads, so they tend to be fairly high quality. I just like listening to music so I don't have to listen to family from the other side of the house.

Whiskey dick is a very real thing man. You're not alone.
That is definitely a red flag though. I wouldn't trust her if I were you, but then again, I've learned to not trust women by their word over the years. Sorry to hear that happened, but it's better to realize that she's not worth the hassle early rather than committing yourself to someone only to get devastated later on.

they're in like a magical illusion that imitates popular fairy tails - so its not in reality, and i let her have her way with Geralt so she's manipulating the illusion to do CUHRAZZY shit

that's not Yennifer, that's a different character from Blood and Wine - this is Yennefer

Spent the last few days on 2 computers. Coding on one and semi-afk in DarkRP on the other. I joined this sniper police class and basically when I saw someone who was wanted on my other monitor I'd grab my mouse and snipe that faggot then return to what I was doing.

It was a surprisingly effective and comfy way to get shit done.

I can't draw boobs

Unless you're swedish yeah you should care. If you're dating and fucking and she's going off and fucking other guys imagine what she'd do in a full fledged relationship while you're at work. Think long term.

If nothing else just fuck her on the side and start looking for something better. Just make sure not to get attached, she's not gf material.

Shit man, you're the one taking the pics. This ones up to you.

Well now you know you got options!

Hawt.

How else will I shitpost and have them be on the site until it gets shut down?

I used to download off youtube, but just getting an entire album from a share thread where each song is it's own file is far better

Meat is haram. Purge yourself heretic

Isn't the entire Witcher universe a normal medieval world but trying to fit in all those folk tales?
Doesn't that kind of defeat the purpose?

This is fine. Thank you drawfag. Now draw Ahri.

If you eat a girl out, you're technically eating meat.

kind of? its sort of making fun of its self in a way

I admit I wasn't wearing proper clothing underneath, just a black t-shirt, you can tell if you look at my arms, were I suddenly set upon by saracens my arms would easily be cut and scraped there for lack of padded cloth or something covering the skin under the mail
I was feeling silly, dunno all the "strike-a-pose" kinda things I could take pictures of all seem far too LARPy to me

It's weird, I can maintain an erection even when damn near black out drunk. It only goes about 80% I'd say and I can't orgasm. Girls love it for the first couple of orgasms then they get bored and tired.

Alcohol is a depressant, your brain doesn't know what to tell your balls and they remain at standby.

You really should get an std test btw

huh pretty sure mudslimes eat meat, just not like pork or something. I think they have to kill them really brutally too so its whatever their version kosher is. Hallal? Maybe.

Lucky for me I can stay hard while drunk I just end up lasting forever.

I also have a huge fear of peeing inside the gril while drunk, maybe you should hook me up with that one chick

I need to get around to reading the books/short stories.

Probably but I like to think anything nonsensical is haram in islam for the keks.

I have made a grave mistake. I am now an agnostic and no longer practice islam.

Alright, buckle up, I'll try to shorten it because the story is full of needless crap

So back in 2012-2013, I played on this small WoW private server, can't remember the name. I wanted to kill myself every waking hour because we were even poorer then we are now, no food in the house, have to go to food bank or beg friends for food. It was a coping device, even on my shit PC that ran it on the lowest settings at 10FPS, it still helped me a lot.

I played a Tauren Warrior, a tanky one because keep in mind, vanilla. I joined the Reddit guild because literally every other guild had crippling drama, the other guilds would go from biggest on the server to a ghosttown in literally a day because some faggot fought some other faggot or some shit like that. Even though it was Reddit, it was my only option for reliable dungeons.

Anyways, so one day my friend PMs me some chatlogs from the IRC from the moderators of the guild, to make a long story short the moderators were thinking about removing all of the warrior tanks from the guild to make way for paladin tanks in TBC (Because the server was going to update to it in a few months). Being one of the highest performing tanks on the server that would constantly help newfags to the guild by getting them geared, all I could think was "Oh hell no you don't".

So what do I do? I livestream something, I said that I was "Gonna do a solo raid, come watch!". It was a trap, I wanted them to witness live what I was going to do, I walked up to the Guild bank and completely fucking emptied it out, any gear that I couldn't disenchant, I destroyed. I was taunting them all the way, telling them that this is what they deserve for trying to ban innocent people. Emptied everything, gold, items, whatever.

So they search up my username and find me talking about my troubles in the school district, so what do they do? They make a death threat to the entire school district in my name on a depression subreddit.

A month after the events (I was unaware of the post because the guild banned me, of course), I was woken up by Mom one morning, telling me that there were "some people to see me". The cops showed up, at least three cars. I obviously asked them what the fuck they were doing here. They told me that I made a death threat on Reddit and I needed to come with them. A few months of trials, no sleep for days, depression and the only coping device being Red Dead Redemption after buying it off Amazon the day before the events later, I was told by the cops that if I fucked up before 2018, I would be sent to prison for something I never did.

I lay low now, rarely making public appearances because the citizens of the town always stare at me. Its kind of why I started collecting stuff, it gave me something to do besides playing vidya.

There you have it.

I didnt know uncle ruckus actually existed.

But what about nightcore?

Pretty sure the worst you'll meet now are muslims and they wont think to do that. Just paint a jin on your helmet and become their worst fears

Just do mount and blade poses imo. I mean you can't not be larpy while in armour

I can normally maintain an erection when drunk, but not full-chub. Only half to 3/4ths chub, and yeah there's no way I'm reaching orgasm after too many drinks either. I actually used to play a solo "drinking game" where I'd take down three or four shots and see if I could jerk off before the alcohol kicked in. It was an exercise in frustration.

Last one was February, I'll most likely be scheduling another soon.
Come on down to FL. She bitched and complained to her friends and tumblr followers about me for weeks, so if you wanna go through the myriad of angry messages for smashing and passing too, be my guest.

Thought so.

Nightcore is just music sped up. If I'm going to listen to modified music, I'd rather just listen to extratone and vaporwave. I already listen to them

You really should be careful insulting islam, thats hate speech and is illegal!

Can I crash on your couch?

She tried to apologize a bunch but I just left a couple of sarcastic snips. I don't really want anything to do with her now. I really did like her a lot though, but someone that treats me like shit isn't worth anything

no wonder you're in every 4am thread saging and yelling "nightcorefags go" to nobody in particular you have the mental faculties of a fucking peanut

i've seen threads where people were of the general consensus the genre was average at best and still you come in and pitch a fucking bitchfit about muh nightcore only real Holla Forumsirgins don't like nightcore until somebody finally bites and pays attention and then you do everything in your power to avoid actually talking about the music or any particular event of it while claiming it's just music sped up

the same images, the same crying, the same avoidance, every single fucking time

sage for autism

As long as you don't mind a far left hippie playing protest music that 16 year olds even think is lame, sure.
Oh I almost died today, by the way. Completely forgot about that.

PANIC

I hope you're not dating still.

You're talking about someone else, since this is the first time I've ever talked about nightcore.

That really really sucks user. I might give her one more chance if this is her first time fucking up. Considering she apologized and you do like her. But if shes done it before or you think she will again I'd cut her loose.

I've had many crazy eurobeat drives home after shitty dates, I know how bad that sucks.

Remember street racers don't need girlfriends!

WHAT YOU PLAYING?
WHAT YOU DRINKING?
WHAT YOU LISTENING TO?
WHAT YOU EATING?
WHAT YOU WATCHING?

k go

I don't believe you but if it's true good job faggot. You shouldn't have joined in the first place. You should've just picked a new server.

Fuck hate speech. I want to lynch niggers, gas jews and shoot spics. RACE WAR 2016! SIEG HEIL KAISER TRUMP!
Weren't you supposed to have your internet cut?

furfags need to burn

fuck off tumblrtale i will have to crosspost on cuckchan harder now fuck off tumblrtale
:^)

If she keeps texting you straight ignore her and never respond. Bonus points if its on facebook or that iphone messaging so she knows you've seen her messages. Fucks with women hard when you straight dont respond.

Yes i've been told a lot about you and vaporware. You should listen to nightcore tho. It's good

He better not be. She was probably fucking someone else that entire time she was gone. He should know better.

The whole story was in the paper, I tried to find it but the local newspaper's website got renovated so its a pain to navigate, if the story was even published on there, I think its too old.

okay cool. Any dude i'd ever talked too about drunk sex just said whiskey dick and I figured I had some abnormal problem.

dude weed lmao

clubs are gay af usually.

I'm just killin time at work. Didn't feel like booting anything up tonight. Might download 7th stand user tomorrow night. It's too much of a pain to bring my ds in some nights.

this. or tell her your over it. women hate that.

Motorcycle accident I'm guessing?

What happened?

Maybe in a week.

Monster Party
Shitty diet coke since its all I have
Ritsu songs
Pretzel crackers
Adventure island ep of GCCX

I like harsher shit more, which is why I listen to noise.

WHAT YOU PLAYING?
Nuffin
WHAT YOU DRINKING?
Vanilla thickshake
WHAT YOU LISTENING TO?
Weird linkin park thing in the cytube
WHAT YOU EATING?
Nuffin
WHAT YOU WATCHING?
Watching Holla Forums update every now and then

If it's a normal anime girl who just happens to have fox ears, is it still furfaggotry?

I think this is more of the pre-official couple phase where it's like courting.

It's the first time she's planned it and she fucked it up bad. When I asked her she had a habit of bein unprepared or cancelling an hour before (2 times). I don't plan on doing anything else for her, other than finishing her bday present.

I want to put a lot of effort into it and give it to her and make her feel like shit

wew
no but seriously the video is from siiva

How many dates you guys been on? How much do you really like her?

Not an accident thankfully, just an incident.
There's this roundabout near me that people love to speed through without looking - the house right in front of it got crashed into at least three times in the last few years - and the bike decided to stall as I was slowing to turn, right as an Avalanche was heading into the roundabout. Luckily he stopped in time, but that could have been the end of ol' Octo if not for him paying attention and stopping. Nothing hurt but my pride.

i know

No.

Love you too bae.
Now draw MGQ Tamamo.

Nothing.
Water. I wish I brought more milk for more hot chocolates.
Nothing.
Nothing. Just had noodles and rice.
Need to finish LOGH

Good luck with that shit. You won't be missed. :^)

Nothing, DS3 later prolly. Maybe witcher 1.
Coffee
Piano linkin park and documentary
De nada
Nothing
Nothing right now

I hate them. Its just loud music and sitting and trying to talk. Or dancing, which I hate. Better to go to a bar and play pool while you drink. Or one of those hipstery bars women like to go to with "motiffes"

So like punk and metal and shit too?

Women rationalize everything and enjoy attention. Making her birthday gift will do nothing but validate her dude. Drop her like wet shit if you wanna hurt her.

Ahh well good thing he stopped!

You ever considering trading in your bike for a steel cage?

At least tell me your waifu before I go, one last request!

DaS3, and I'm planning on dicking with Planetside 2 as well.
Diet Coke, but I need to get around to switching to water
Extratone
Nothing
Nothing

I got a lot of metal from /mu/

what work you do?

monster party any good?

good taste
im like 10 eps in but i keep getting distracted by the 100gb+ other anime i havnt watched

just instant coffee? or real shit

I agree with
Women fucking thrive on attention. If you really want to kill her, just give her none. But then again, if you really didn't care then you wouldn't even think of giving her the bday present in the first place. You obviously still care a little.

Hes talking about a school club not an alcohol and music club.

Its pretty weird and has a really fun style. Its great going into a boss room and not knowing what to expect. The last one I fought was shrimp tempora floating through the air. I'm liking the game a lot.

Then it's monster girl territory. I still like nip furfaggotry shit though.

She's a girl.

I was pretty skeptical of it at first believing it will trail off after the first season and I have a rule that I don't watch anything longer than 30 episodes but it's been pretty fucking amazing all the way through.
I've turned into a massive fan boy but it really has everything I want in a story.

Yeah I read her messages and ignored her for a day. I popped in once in a while and typed some random letters to make it look like I was writing, and sometimes she would type too but stop when I stopped.

There was a fucking 300lb guy dressed as a bean sprout.