You could be talking about music games like Rez, shmups, crime shooters, third person shooters...

You could be talking about music games like Rez, shmups, crime shooters, third person shooters, action adventure platformers, simulator games, etc

Yet all I see in the catalog is MOBA shit, template threads, low effort nonsense"What's the most EBIL VIDYA VILLAIN XDDD"; "What's the hardest boss in a game :P", shitposts, AAA garbage discussion, SJW shit, and walking simulators.

Don't even shit talk me saying to make better threads, I make actual video game threads and they are ignored.

I invite you to redeem yourselves, not to me but to your community, by discussing a game or genre that hasn't been discussed to death already.

alright OP, that's a pretty weird way of saying you suck cock, but whatever

I have already helped the community this week, what more do you want?

I have been playing Total War games and I picked up all the Witchers if you want to discuss one of those.

I invite you to put that pretty mouth of yours to work on my shaft. Make sure you massage my balls while you're at it.

What, the fucking Overwatch thread?

Go be queers on Holla Forums

I want to talk about Total War with you, sure. How do you feel about the Attila version?

So who here's played Twisted Metal 1?

make an underappreciated video game thread.

My nostalgiafaggotry cannot allow me to let this go. 2 is better than 1 in every way.

wow, you're pretty smug for a guy who obviously isn't a good poster

seriously though OP, you're a low-tier poster with a superiority complex who is most likely cross-posting, and thinks he's better than everybody else; honestly surprised you're not tripfagging as well.

fuck yeah

That is what I've been playing, it's mediocre and I wouldn't suggest buying it but I enjoy toying with the AI and battles with music on.

Did it four days ago, it didn't survive

I'll be totally honest with you, I never notice AI proficiency in any games. I wouldn't even know what metric to judge it on.

Then make a fucking thread for it instead of filling 90% of the OP with Meta garbage.

I don't give a fuck unless it's objectively retarded

And no, I don't mean some contrarian faggot's definition of objectivity, I mean the by the books definition of objectivity.

At any rate it's fun, but these days you aren't allowed to have fun on Holla Forums, so I buy poorfags games and less people get contrarian-angry at me because I'm being charitable.

The only thing that TM2 had going for it was the combo system, and even still, that's debatable.

Look at this webm and tell me that doesn't make you wanna go play TM1 right now.

you double nigger the Los Angeles level in TW2 is the best goddamn level design in the entire franchise

Rooftop combat beats that shitty arena hands down. Hell, even the soundtrack for that level is better.

Make better threads.

They are ignored though. SHMUP, "Old games you may have missed", Emulation of older consoles like PC-88, old Dungeon crawlers, etc threads never reach bump limit and always die. Meanwhile we get nonstop Overwatch threads before it was contained in a cyclical, before that fallout and before that undertale.

What do you guys use as your Custom Robo replacer? The series is dead and all so I was wondering what you guys use to fill that void.

I just bought this, any advice faggots ?

People don't discuss video games on Holla Forums anymore because people on Holla Forums are fucking boring.

Let's say i make a thread and it's "hey X game thread".

Here's the outcomes:

-It's not a Holla Forums approved circlejerk game so it gets shitposted

-It's a Holla Forums approved circlejerk game so you get 10 posts of circlejerk best game ever then it 404

-It's a Holla Forums approved circlejerk game but you made the thread at a bad time (kids coming back from school or americans waking up) so it gets shitposted

-The game is too old so Holla Forumstards that say they play old games for internet e-cred but haven't actually played them don't dsicuss them so the thread 404

-The game is too unknown so people don't discuss it, or if they do they accuse you of shilling

-People accuse you of shilling anyway regardless

So what happens?

We talk about the same 10 fucking games all day and the only thing that gets responses are "let's hate on Y thing" threads because circlejerking over the shit you hate is the only form of unity around here.

It's essentially a big hugbox with the same shit and the same responses happening every fucking day, i could program a Holla Forums simulator with a set of possible responses when you make, or post in a thread, and you probably wouldn't be able to tell the difference, it's that formulaic.

Anyone that genuinely wants to discuss video games is discussing them either with their friends, a circle of video game enthusiasts they've built over the years, or niche forums that you don't know about because your shitty ass shitpost happy attitude is exactly what they don't want in those forums so they keep you out.

Holla Forums is a containment hugbox circlejerk shitpost frenzy shithole.

Yes, that's all right.
Now return to halfchan or whatever hole you crawled off.

That's the muso game set during the 100 Years War, right? I played it years ago because I had a fascination with that war. Side with England on your first playthrough, make sure they win the war and that Joan of Arc dies. That way you'll get Excalibur which you can use as your default weapon, instead of Durandel which you can only use when you activate a squad of two-handed swordsman. After that, side with France, make sure they win the war, and rescue Joan of Arc.

Nailed it. You have my thanks user.

But wait..

What the hell did I do wrong?

You as in, not -you- specifically, but Holla Forums as a whole.
Holla Forums is shitty also because there's so many people here.
So in niche forums where there's decent discussion, they DON'T want many people coming in, the more people come in, the higher the chance of taking in the kind of person that shitposts Holla Forums every day, and if he's smart he won't get banned, instead he'll slowly undermine the community from the inside until it implodes, for shit and giggles.
Those places keep their shit tight and in low numbers because it works best that way.
Holla Forums itself was better when there were fewer posters around, this is no secret for anyone that's been around it for a long time.

Every time someone mentions this game I wonder why nobody's made something as good since it came out.

I mean all the rythm games similar to it just cop out and try to make some algorithm that crunches user selected songs, but that just results in bland and predictable levels. It just can't compare to a developer crafted set of levels. Sure, it's finite, but it's in a whole different league of fun.

Alright OP I'll make a thread about hacking games. Its an underserved genre.