BLM Protesters on Road Get Plowed Over by Vehicle and Shot

BLM Protesters on Road Get Plowed Over by Vehicle and Shot

“To any normal, reasonable or not borderline mentally handicapped individual one could argue that protesting on the road does carry the risk of someone running you over. With the BLM crowd however, foresight is only white man wizardry.”

youtube.com/watch?v=oBeldXbSPxs

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=833_1470820111
archive.is/Xt1TX
archive.is/HeEAQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is this new?

This is old as fuck you nigger

Thanx for that info

When was this and how have I never seen it here before? I'm not doubting you I'm just surprised.

Think it was in Milwaukee, but I'm not sure.

I saw something similar but this one does look new.

this

its from last year some time when the weather was warm enough for them to be out of hibernation. Still as funny now as it was then though.

Nope, was in Ferguson last summer.
liveleak.com/view?i=833_1470820111

the summer of 2017 is going to be epic.
Better get you range time in now while you still can.

Unicorn Riot's streams were a fucking laugh, fat black women twerking in the middle of the road. I hope we get more. Also why do these fucks crawl onto motorways and roads and act surprised when a car doesn't stop for their bullshit. Unreal.

I don't think we will need to, I have a feeling we will be seeing a single flashpoint resulting in the nat guard being sent in, the rest will chicken shit themselves out of doing anything else. Trump has been pretty vocal on stomping them, hard.

That said, i'll still be honing my skills just in case

nothing beat the cripplekike bitch that came so close to being enritched by niggers she was notably shaken.
Oh memories

When seconds count, the national guard is only days away.

This is old as fuck

A man, named locally as Jacoby Thomas, was also injured in a hit-and-run after a car sped through a group of protesters who were blocking a street.
A man is facing chargers for allegedly robbing a pizza driver in Ferguson.

Jacoby Thomas, 19, is charged with first-degree robbery. He and one other person allegedly robbed a pizza delivery driver on Bamaha Drive near Glen Owen Drive on Tuesday.

archive.is/Xt1TX
archive.is/HeEAQ
Got this from the stltoday forums where someone connected the dots.
thought it was pretty fucking funny

Remember that user that said "in case of a civil war the left has the advantage of being organized initially"?

Yeah, you see them scatter like school girls? So much for left's organization.

I missed it when I was doing stuff like working. This is fucking great.

With the number of leftie retards buying guns post Trumps win, I can't wait to see the stats on self inflicted gunshot wounds and range accidents from this year.
Most traditionalist types are very well versed in and own firearms where liberals think playing COD for a few days puts them on par with the SAS. I don't have the slightest worry about who would win that fight.

Kek, i wonder how fast they phoned police to save them

Damn comfy timeline.

play stupid games, get stupid prizes.

also yeah this is old, though I didn't know they got shot at, or that this was videod by a jewess, you can hear the nose in her voice. you can also see the complete lack of thought in how she just stands there while people are shooting. representative democracy was a mistake.

That girl on the right between the ladyboy with the choker and the hoodiebeast is wife material

Old, not blm, gunshots were the crowd shooting the iirc elderly woman who accidentally ran over person

i don't have that one. would you mind posting it?

if you say so champ, she's not sitting in that ball pit at gunpoint

I don't have it sry, I think it was on one of jims streams if he has them still up from then or it was on NTA also.

You're not going to find a woman that's already been redpilled, champ.

yeah but im also going to drink from the rainwater tank over the stagnant pond.
Who know what kind of diseases you might catch

WATCHA HIDIN MOSHI?

Probably got run over by a black dood