Would you be hyped for a crash kickstarter ?

Would you be hyped for a crash kickstarter ?

Kill everyone, leave none alive.

No

To gauge interest.
It's the only way you'd get the game user.
I trust Sony.

Only if they're really smug about it.

Burn this evil world to the ground.

Is that India ?

No.

Who's making it? Naughty Dog? No, they suck now. Crash is gameplay, not a movie, and Naughty Dog are now in the movie business. Then again, the people that made Crash are no longer at Naughty Dog, so maybe there could be a Yooka-Laylee situation happening. But still

no.

Kickstsrters are a thing now user. Expect everyone to do it now
Thank Sony for starting the trend

No. Leave him to his well deserved slumber, something that Spyro isn't even allowed.

Tell me one bad thing theyve done.

I'm not saying Kickstarter isn't a thing, the question was "would I be hyped for a Crash kickstarter". And the answer is no, I would not be hype. Fuck kickstarter.

Advertising the ps3 with linux and then not delivering.

PS Vita

leaving gaping holes in their security network and letting thousands of people's information get stolen.
Twice.

bout sums up the series.

That's desperate bullshit that only microshit does because there losers

PSVITA is the most powerful handheld of all time.

You're welcome

There is literally nothing wrong with VITA

No support by sony. The only reason to have a vita is weebshit. but there is enough games on the vita to warrent buying one

Bad guy exist

Don't be entitled. Sony supports them enough

You even say there's enough games to purchase one.

You're just baiting me

You don't see Nintendo or Microsoft security getting compromised.

Is that who hired you ?

Crooked Nintendo or bad guy microshit ?

Who are you shilling for . you cuck

There is that word again.
But really, sony has absolutly no support for this thing in the west. They shut down psm on it, the youtube app is gone. There hasnt been a single first party sony game on it for a long time. And alot of the jap games are getting censored anyway. If you have one i hope you speak jap.

Also focusing on movieshit and bloating their consoles with extra hardware to inflate the price when people just wanted to play video games.

I don't give a fuck about console shit. Consoles have been cancer since 2007.

you're funny man

What the fuck? You can do that? I spent months trying to do that shit when I was a kid, and ever since have just given up and done it the normal way, but only after still trying a couple times every time I turn on the game.

Not telling Naughty Dog to fuck off with the movies and make more Jak games.

Not making Ape Escape 4.

Not making PS Move Ape Escape Ape Escape 4, since Ape Escape is the PERFECT FUCKING GAME to show the motion controller doing different things without making it a minigame collection.

Not making more Parappa the Rapper or Um Jammer Lammy

Not making more Tomba! (Do they own Tomba? I hope so so I can still have hope.)

Filling PS All-Stars with third party characters and fucking Evil Cole instead of actual PS characters that got left out. Should have had stuff from Legend of Dragoon, Jumping Flash! Um Jammer Lammy (probably a parappa clone but better than Evil Cole), and a bunch more. Even if they couldn't get Crash and Spyro.

Vita is great. However, their lack of support for it is not. Still got a decent number of good games, and Remote Play allows you to basically make the PS4 portable if you have a good connection and we all know we're all shut ins here who almost exclusively play their handhelds at home anyway.

The screen is cool when used right and Remote Play on PS4 wouldn't be as cool without it. So it's good it's there, since Remote Play is most of what the Vita is good for now.

Who said anything about Naughty Dog? We all know they're too mature for games like Crash. In fact, they're too mature for games period.

I did like the vita, but over the course of 2 years i played all the good games for it and i was not really willing to shell out all that money for ps1 and psp games, so i sold it and got an android emulation handheld. It wasnt a bad console, just alot of nothing after you play the good stuff.

Ewww, i still use my PSP for emulation even though my phone can run PSP games at 3x res with FXAA.

Its not a phone, it has the controller built in.

Nvidia shield?

No.

First of all, Spyro > Crash

Second of all, any new Crash game they make will suck, since Naughty Dog only makes movies now.

It's not the intended way, and it takes some really good timing/positioning, but its possible. You can also time a jump off the nearby seal as well, but that's also unintended.

Obviously Naughty Dog wouldn't make it. We'd have to have some sort of Yooka-Laylee-esque collection of the original devs.

Or get Sanzaru to do it. They did a pretty good job with Sly 4, only it was too easy.

GPD XD