Hey Holla Forums I need a computer desk

Hey Holla Forums I need a computer desk.

Any recommendations?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Lifetime-80161-Commercial-Adjustable-Tabletop/dp/B003XW5G4W
phoronix.com/scan.php?page=news_item&px=MTQ5MDc
homedepot.com/p/Melamine-White-Panel-Common-3-4-in-x-4-ft-x-8-ft-Actual-750-in-x-49-in-x-97-in-461877/100070209
homedepot.com/p/ClosetMaid-SuperSlide-48-in-x-12-in-Nickel-Ventilated-Shelf-34714/100658326
ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/S29932181/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

my dick

something off the free section of craigslist

I've grown fond of these 4 foot folding tables
amazon.com/Lifetime-80161-Commercial-Adjustable-Tabletop/dp/B003XW5G4W

It doesn't look as pretty as a wooden desk, but it's way less of a pain when you're like me and like to change your setup every couple of months. If you need drawers, just get a cheap set to go with it.

Can you fit your computer on it? Can you sit comfortably up next to it? Does your chair fit neatly next to it?
That's good enough.
Also,

A red desk

just buy a laptop and use your legs

That is a terrible idea.

I like this one.

That will kill all your sperm.

I have used many desks, sadly for work. The one that has been the best for me is a simple wooden table with wheels. Its sturdy and you can move it if needed.

The only issue is that the one I used was a designer one and I have been somewhat esceptic if a wood worker can really reproduce it without charging me loads of shekels for literally a block of wood.

Just get a large metal desk with a glass top

Do not trust this man.

They are uncomfy as hell and they shake when you look at them

Why get a computer desk when you can get a desk computer?

You can get these for cheap off craigslist

phoronix.com/scan.php?page=news_item&px=MTQ5MDc

Easy to disassemble, sturdy and lightweight. Gets dirty easily though.

Maybe the ones with wheels.
Some may not like cold glass

It's not like he'll use it

while that looks cool I can't really think up a benefit

Build your own, faggot.

homedepot.com/p/Melamine-White-Panel-Common-3-4-in-x-4-ft-x-8-ft-Actual-750-in-x-49-in-x-97-in-461877/100070209 What I use is one of these. Cut a 4x2 quarter from it and attach it so that you have a L shape. Use brackets to mount it in a corner with convenient power out placements. You're going to want to cut access holes in it for the cables from your monitor, keyboard, etc. Unless you just want to have your PC on the desk. In that case, putting the case in the corner would be the most stable, but you can put it anywhere if you have it mounted securely.

homedepot.com/p/ClosetMaid-SuperSlide-48-in-x-12-in-Nickel-Ventilated-Shelf-34714/100658326

I also have some of these mounted underneath the desk. I use them to keep peripherals out of the way when I don't use them. Things like controller, flight sticks, etc. that would use up a lot of desk space.

I currently use an old secretary bookcase circa 1940s as a computer desk, its made to fit a typewriter but my laptop fits nice and snug on it as well

Make sure you can envision where everything goes when you look at it. Also, those platforms that hold your keyboard and mouse under the desk are much comfier than having it on the surface in front of the screen.

man, i'd love to do this so much

Cheap and it works just fine:
ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/S29932181/

ur mum :^)

/thread

you can't think of a benefit?

seriously

use a katatsu, unless you live in florida or something

This guy gets it

i have this the only issue is the toy NEED a mouse pad because optical mice don't work on glass.

Even if you live in Florida you can use the kotatsu. Just take the blanket off and don't turn on the heater and it's a comfy floor table. Sitting on a floor cushion while watching anime and sipping tea is lovely.

Sitting seiza is still painful as fuck though I don't know how the Japs do it.

just use chains and hook it onto the ceiling

Floor tiles, they also double as fap material.

You'd need it on wood too, due to terrible friction either way.

But glass desks and tables are terrible for work.

This, but use a backpack to sit on. can also be used as video game storage

Just get a nice folding table for cheap. Get 2 if you to make an L desk. If want shelf space on it. Just buy some stacking shelves or drill a shelf into the wall.

Damn that floor tiles user.
Now I can't help it but laugh whenever I see tiles

RESPECT YOUR SPINE

If you don't want to spend money build one or go online to see if someone near you is giving one away. If you prefer to spend money then just go to a second hand store like a thrift store.

Stack up a bunch of milk crates and slap a piece of plywood on top.

why

Are you a woman?

why waste a hook on paper towels?
i bet you use a toilet paper dispenser instead of putting the roll on your bathroom counter, too.

…So you can grab some with one hand instead of having to pick up the roll?

Woman confirmed.

…are you one of those people so fat that you can't stand up without a winch?

user, please

criagslist

Get a load of this pleb.

test