I'll just drop this here

You can thank me later

Just greninja? Somewhat predictable.

thank you.

later

Are you the user from the Zelda leak?

Maybe, maybe not

nah

The only thing worth a shit on that list to me is the Super Mario Maker update.

Sure user. 100% legit

That's what you said about the previous leak :^)

What previous leak?

Mai waifu is more real than this

wow it's fucking nothing

the one I took on your mom's face.

toplel
even if that turns out to be true its just going to be a censored version of mother 3 with epic meems

Bullshit, the Zelda leak user wasn't a smug fucker

It's my fault for asking him if he's the Zelda leak user.

aka Mother 3 aka a game that's been fan-translated for fucking years now and everyone who ever showed interest on it already played for free because Nintendo is fucking stupid? It's probably legit then, considering Nintendo would definitely do something this retarded

I could make this

Yes, because fighting games are known for never lying about dlc.

I thought nintendo wasnt having any presentation, just a stream?

No but it wasn't the NoA approved version you haven't really played the game till NoA has stamped it with their seal of quality.

Kirby isn't even named right. It's Planet Robobot, not Giant Robobot

opps, blame the one who named the folders and not me :^)

Nice try, OP, but we don't have that many games to display this year.

oh shit guys

Congratulations OP you have created a new 8ch meme

I'll just drop this here

You can thank me later

Don't care if its fake

Oh boy, I can't wait for yet another Mario Party game to not have online play!

Why is it always Nintendo that gets the fake leaks? Are Nintendo fans just young and/or gullible enough to bite?

you just answered your own question.
they're the most autistic.

Because Nintendo is the only company worth faking leaks for.

And even shittier mechanics and minigames! Probably removed even the dice this time

I don't see how they expect the game to make any money back

I know it's cheap to just emulate a Wii U downloadable, but that doesn't change the fact this won't be lucrative, the game is essentially public domain, they're only mining a dry vein.

Nintendo for better or worse is the only company that manages to actually keep info to themselves. Nobody can fake leaks for anyone else because shit is leaking from them constantly.

It sold better than SFV in both japan and america of all places. That might be the reason why.

That's pretty good sales for a fighting game made by namco. However it's really bad for a Pokemon game.

Nothing of value whatsoever unless the Mario Maker update is finally adding slopes or if Mario Party 11 returns to classic Mario Party like MP3 and not the garbage it is now.

Yeah, but it is a niche within a niche and showed how many people were pissed off about SFV for censorship, microtransactions, and the bad gameplay.

Oh, look. New things from Nintendo!!!

Oh, alright. So you're just creating files now? Yeah, that's pretty fucking believable. Because no one can name files and folders.

MAN THIS IS ALMOST AS FAKE AS MY GIRLFRIEND…..

a-user…

You forget hawlucha fags are the lowest form from the Pokemon base they're the ones circle jerking for DLC

confirmed fake, there's no way nintendo isn't making a cringeworthy shit about it again.
They need to fire their marketing department

I don't know if you're retarded or just joking.

Pretty disappointing lineup.

EB2 is cool I guess. I hope its not riding on the undertale hype though or you can expect some serious treehouse SJW fuckery and a raped childhood assuming this is real.

Fake. Pokken has no DLC support.
Also
Puked

impressive

fake af

Dude, at least get the fucking names right

You didn't even try.

I notice a distinct lack of Zelda faggotry in the schedule of a company who's sole advertisement line for their upcoming showcase was throwing Zelda cultists a bone on the new installment.

Fake and gay because Kirby Robobot is already out

Really, user?

Its already out on 3DS

Post that Bane wallpaper, please.

Yes, but it's not a mainline pokemon game, and it's on the fucking WiiU

How much did Pokemon Colosseum sell, by comparsion?

thanks for reminding me

It’s just a grab from this.

if not for the earthbound 2 part i might've believed OP

& Knuckles

I thought I was being clever making this picture before I read the thread

Why would a shortcut be in the main game folder? 2/10 try harder.

anyone can name a bunch of folders and take a picture of their screen, faget.

well like, its supposed to be a shortcut to the actual exe file in the bin folder, I was trying to go for a kind of dev environment kind of thing you know?

Fake.

sage

Kek

kek. SE and Sony use it, so I'm not surprised. Still funny considering how godawful it is.

Sure thing original poster. Next time do try to get the names right.

Fuck, subject saged like a retard

You know, I have a morbid curiousity for how they would fuck up a mother 3 localization.

everything

Yeah, but how bad could they fuck it up.

People who aren't homosexuals use it too.

Everbody remotely serious uses it. Nobody gives a flying fuck about Linux and Apple is hipsters only, please try to undastandu

Very

I don't even want an official Mother 3 release anymore.

Actual supercomputers run Linux and are programmed by engineers on Macbooks.

With stale memes and modern eceleb references
and SJW shit

No amount of meme magic will make The Year of the Linux Desktop a thing fam

Engineers still seem to prefer Windows, proof? All BIOS flashing tools, flash controller programmers, automotive software like OBD programmers and smog machines, industrial control systems, POS machines, public internet kiosks.etc use Windows

Oh yeah, and the UEFI shell language uses Windows-like conventions and Windows PE-based executables

I love it.
I've been waiting for Starcock for forever.

Embedded tools basically all support Linux now. Eagle, Quartus, ISE, CrossCore… usually written in .NET still, but Mono-compatible. It's possible to design, build, and program a system from scratch without ever touching MS's ecosystem.

Can't speak to stuff like automotive tools/etc.

Distributed/high-performance is necessarily Linux derivatives because nothing else scales up that high. IBM and Cray both have Linux builds as their primary platforms.

Do the japs know about unaltered advark?

JESUS CHRIST, KEVIN! DELETE THIS SHIT NOW!!! REGGIE JUST FOUND OUT AND IS FLIPPING HIS PIZZA ALL OVER THE GODDAMN PLACE!!! WTF MAN!

I'd play that so hard.

next time go for 'alpha_build.20160601134215.exe'
that's typically how an automated timestamp would appear.

Probably.