Chelsea Clinton to be running for political office soon, it seems

Chelsea Clinton to be running for political office soon, it seems

Post your predictions for what will happen during her run and future "political career".

Hopefully someone brings up her usage of an assumed identity in the emails about eating and raping children with her disgusting reptillian mother.

Real strong streak of uggo running through the Clinton women.

JAIL

keke

She is not innocent from the Clinton Foundation and the other serious charges that Bill and Shillary will face.

Only if she returns that stolen furniture.

End the Clinton dynasty, lets meme her into oblivion.
Would make our job considerably easier if they would finally put the justice hammer down on Hillary's head, permanently poison her name.

Chelsea has no relation to Bill Clinton, so technically she isn't a Clinton woman.

He really would have to be a madman then. Imagine the STIs.

Hope she does, I never get tired of Clintons getting humiliated in public

We are definitely seeing the emergence of presidential dynasties aren't we?
Trump, Clinton, Bush, Kennedy (defunct).
Any others?

Calling the emergence of a Trump dynasty is premature, to say the least.

Bernie Sanders - a jew from Brooklyn - lost to Hillary in Jew York. Trump born in Queens and providing jobs for thousands of New Yorkers also lost to the Satan worshipper. The only way Chelsea loses is if she disobeys her parents and doesn't run. Since she is unqualified for a real job, I don't see her not running.

I'm actually more in favor of a Trump dynasty than a string of unrelated career politicians. The Trumps actually have property investiture in the country. The Trump clan's fortunes are best served by improving the fortunes of the nation. Two-term bureaucrats can be bought off for cheap.

Sure, I'd be for it. But calling a dynasty when only one family member has been in politics for little more than a year is incredibly premature.

Every day I encounter some sort of anti-American feeling. Over the summer, I thought I would seek out non-Americans as friends, just for diversity's sake. Now I find that I want to be around Americans – people who I know are thinking about our country as much as I am. - Chelsea Clinton at Oxford University.

dat laugh at 0:33 during her dnc speech. hard to fathom who besides sorosbots would vote for this.

i hope they keep pushing her, she is almost as unlikable as her mother. never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake

Why is she so ugly? Even Clinton was ok looking when she was young so what the fuck is her excuse?

at least 193 people are murdered in such a way that every one of them are framed as either accidents or suicide in order to prevent them from preventing chelsea clinton from becoming a member of congress

The clinton dinasty needs to go

Yeah I'm just saying what I'd favor for the future. Not what we have now.

Of course my preference would be subject to change if Trump's children sold off all estates and properties and started speculating on the stock market. Or if the next generation were less than half as capable as he.

You're thinking of the pics of Hillary when she was a college sophomore. Chelsea is significantly older. She also looked better younger.

Chelsea Clinton has strong ties to Russia.

Ok then that's some terrible genetics right there.

jowls can be inherited

Please, this bitch couldn't even lead a swing shift at a shitty coffee bar. She will shit the bed even by what passes for liberal standards.

Don't forget her wealth of experience

It means that the people who tried to install Hillary still have their high powered jobs and we're not so damaged by Trump as people here would like to believe. Keep coming up with new ideas and stay vigilant.

She literally has the devil whispering in her ear.

Post yfw you first heard that she is Ivanka's best friend.

I'd like to see her try, the snot-nosed brat can't think herself out of a paper bag without mommy helping her.

She looks like a female version of Pennywise.

That is the ugliest fucking broad I swear

in a horse race? she is everything that is unflattering about her mother cranked up to 11
I hope (((they))) do run her

She'll run for some minor position in jew york and win in a landslide, then move on to congress and the same will happen. Hopefully they try a POTUS run because the country at large sees her as what you said, but I'm sure she's viewed as a saint in pozzed areas.

Good call, that was truly an Al Bundy-tier zing.

Technically, she's not even a Clinton.

She won't gain much traction and the media will blame the Patriarchy and racism for it.

Roosevelt, Adams?

What is it with these globalist elites cucking each other? There's Justin Trudeau and Fidel Castro, now Chelsea and this Hubbell guy, and Barbara Bush is allegedly Aleister Crowley's kid.

DAILY REMINDER

She and Hillary will be caught on film scissoring over the half-eaten bodies of six missing children

Pic related is from (((Fringe))) season 5. It's all a ruse isn't it?

While I'm in favor of this, why don't we just go full-monarchy at this point if we're going to be stuck with the Great Houses playing the Game of Thrones?

Man, I wanted to bang the hell out of the redhead from the other universe. She always seemed like she'd be a maniac in bed.

I remember reading a theory somewhere that a shit ton of well known figures are descended from Crowley. Some breeding program shit

how predictable, a clinton desperate for power.

i bet michelle obama runs for something too.

Creating the Moonchild, perhaps?

Shalom!

… Seriously though, no. None of Trump's children, with the possible exception of Barron, have any potential - they're all tainted with Jewry. If you disagree, you're a fool and the cancer that has lead us to this point.

I want to scream this from the housetops every single time medieval-minded peasants bring up the names Clinton, Bush, or Kennedy. I absolutely refuse to believe that a republic of 300 million+ people, with nearly 200 million eligible voters and officeholders, is incapable of doing better than splitting evenly between Atreides and Harkonnen every single election cycle. If there is one single principle I'm willing to fight and die for, it's meritocracy. The obscene political fortunes of these miserable families have been a blight on the nation since Prescott Bush first swindled his way into office nearly 100 years ago.

This is why I support the estate tax. Fuck your dreams of leaving a fortune to your heirs – if you're not rich enough to distort space-time, it doesn't apply to you. But just think of how rarely we'd be hearing about Dubya and Jeb, Chelsea and – God have mercy on us – Jenna and Bar, if every one of these drooling cunts had to earn their keep from scratch. Or not even from scratch; a $2 million cap would be enough to prevent a hereditary aristocracy from forming if it was combined with strict caps on trust funds. All that does is ensure a leg up for offspring who have no guarantee of merit, giving them the inside track to influence and power that more capable, less corrupt citizens can't have because mom and dad didn't have a foundation.

On the other hand, it would be funny if the poisonous Clinton name could be rejected yet again. If the Democrats weren't happy to rig yet another election to get Chelsea in the House, I'd say let her take her chances against a real candidate.

Jesus fucking christ, and they call US the autists.

makes sense tbqh

We will destroy it! Come on, let's raid the cunt's holes!

If she did all you have to do is show a side by side pic showing her real jew father. She's not even Bills daughter.

I'd be much more comfortable with just ruining her political career

For all his flaws, Crowley named the kike as a cannibal and openly stated their worship of Molech Adonai, aka Moloch, as a part of these rites. Sadly, the truth of this man is likely lost to time, as was much from the times of the war. Perhaps after the Kalki comes, truth will come into the light of the green flames of the black sun, and all lies will be rendered to the void.

They won't go very far.

To pull off such a thing she needs to be able to draw in and retain a staff.
Lifelong servants of her parents have quit and left her parents behind after having been sent to work for Chelsea.
Nobody likes her.

still not as autistic of a laugh as Marissa Mayer

Crowley had that manic charm that gets women off?

Y-you go for it user. I'm going to make a nice cup of chamomile tea and settle in for the night.

I want to hear her autistic sex noises

Chelsea doesn't contain near the "cleverness" or malicious "intellect" that hillary does. Sure, she may have come from that demon woman's womb, but Chelsea in any political position will be a proxy head piece of Hillary. That's the most of the use that she will be is an incompetent mouth piece obeying and relaying every plan, speech, action, or etc. from her mom.

So is there any indication of where she'll run? Because the sooner we can start the anti-Chelsea shilling campaign the better.

Just as Hillary is a proxy for you, Satan. That is what I meant. It's just the Clinton's grabbing for power again, since only one of them can hold office. They must expect Trump to be gone by then lol. It will be fun to keep an eye on her donors, and her donors' donors.

Chelsea was never good looking. Even Hillary as first lady looked better than Chelsea does now despite being a decade plus younger, comparatively.

Her older sister probably would have been better looking, but she was promised to Lucifer in exchange for political power

Wait what?

You need trip for satan, mate. Those are only dubs

How the fuck is this kike bitch being passed off as not only not a kike, but Slick Willy's daughter? She looks nothing like him.

I wasn't aware chealsea wasn't the first born

the fugly stick her her hard lmao

the fugly stick hit her hard lmao

It's okay, it was implied in but not explicitly stated.

Sometimes I think humor is entirely wasted on humans

YOU'RE UGLY!

what the fuck is this

DINOSAURS

Yeah when she sent that email to her mother about the embassy in Libya.

It would be funny if someone ran some minority woman or super xir supremo otherkin lady.
You know what, if she ran I'd dress up like a deeply tanned tranny to try and stop her and then cry discrimination whenever I don't get my way to her ugly horseface. Others should try some other shit like that. Just utterly break the left's knees.

They tried that against her mom with a communist jew. Don't underestimate massive amounts of funding and rigged political infrastructure.

I'm only in favor of that from ONE of the Trump, and that would be Barron, and only if he keeps his bloodline pure in choosing his wife. I'm looking forward to observing his future political/philosophical leanings.

Wish a genetic test could be done between those two so we could finally put an end to her potential candidacy

I hear in her voice that she thinks to high of herself, she needs someone to take her down a peg. It'd be a good experience for her too, women love new experiences to talk to their friends about.

lol goodbye shill

glassberg was controlled opposition from the beginning. They had an agreement with the clinton campaign on what he would say about her. Which is why she didn't get attacked as hard as everyone expected. It's in one of the podesta emails. A pillar of his platform was that he would take it to the convention. After she got the delegates DAHNALD he did a donation drive to get delegates to the conventions then went LOL NO REFUNDS and gave it shillary. He licked he clit like a bulldyke in his endorsement even though the dnc "screwed him hard" by picking her from the start. He endorsed everything he supposedly stood against. The old kike fooled a lot of people, including you apparently.

Yea I was here for all of that, my point was more about the rigged political infrastructure within the DNC, which you just laid out for me. So thanks. How would it be any different with Hillary 2.0?

It wouldn't. I thought you were implying that glassberg was a legitimate candidate who got shafted by the dnc when he was in on it the whole time. I could absolutely see them using some supposed outsider to rally the troops again and try to secure Shillary 2: A New Cunt for You the victory. They've already gone full retard with making the Nation of islam KANG the head of the dnc. They're continuing to make the same mistakes that helped Trump win. I hope they continue their path and make it as easy for whoever comes next.

Wonder how many satanic rituals she's been through.

I would assume that she is the product of one. If she were good looking and even remotely charismatic, I might wonder if she were the Anti-Christ, but people are actually supposed to like him.

Well, we are only theorizing here. I certainly hope that even they aren't stupid enough to run Chelsea as a presidential candidate anytime in the next decade, but I am not so naive as to underestimate the brash stupidity of globalist democrats.

What does she even do besides be the daughter of Hillary?

She's a higher-up in some online liberal media company I forget the name of, but only because of her last name. That won't stop her from using it in her political resume though, I'm sure.

Sold political favors to foreign governments as a head of the CF

But she hasn't accomplished anything in her entire life. She literally works for her parents and occasionally pops up on TV as a political talking head.

can we get an Alister Crowley thread? I dont know much about him and ive always wanted to know what exactly he believed in..

COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT

It's actually a common misconception that Chelsea is her daughter.

Chelsea is a drone Clinton. She goes out at night and captures people alive who are brought to the Clinton hive and immobilized in resin. Hillary then slinks along, laying eggs with her massive ovipositor as she goes. When the egg hatches, a slithering, crab-like beast latches onto the unfortunate victim's chest and lays eggs in its stomach, which gestate and eventually eat their way out.

Ever worked a search engine? Start the thread and it will be reported and deleted.

Neither did king nigger lad.

I love these

I have done about five minutes watching video of her. You're right user. Those are bound to be some extraordinary sounds.

She should be shot