GUYS! Somalia in desperate need of $1m for food!

HELLO EVERYONE !!! This is Chaka, Casey, Juanpa, Ben, Amanda, this is everybody that is making this movement !!
This movement started with a crazy idea, what if we could convince Turkish Airlines to let us use one of their flights to Somalia? And fill it with food!
One shipment - providing immediate relief for immediate need.
Everyone of us posted a 2 minute video asking our audience for their help. After a couple of hours, Turkish Airlines approached us with a positive answer !!

Not only they are making available a full cargo flight that can fly 60 TONS OF FOOD, but they agreed to let us ship food containers on their commercial aircraft to Somalia, UNTIL THE END OF THE FAMINE !!!

gofundme.com/LOVEARMYFORSOMALIA

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Dd6Ql
peta
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>>>Holla Forums really has nothing better to do than this?

conquering somalia was a mistake

Fuck off, after all this years, the niggers can't stand up. Not my problem

I've already given my quarters to an Elf who needed food badly

help them lads

Japan should donate their irradiated produce as food aid.

If I was as hideous as Casey I'd unironically kill myself and hope next time around, I got better luck.

When do lightbulbs not need help? God they are fucking worthless

Sure

Nah, I'd rather feed the starving kids in my own family. If they're strong and smart like the (((media))) keep portraying blacks as then they are more than capable of harvesting and hunting their own food. Besides, they're just going to blame whites for their suffering once they get the strength to lift their 30 pound bodies.

kek

These primates literally live in garbage.

ibtimes.com/ethiopia-garbage-landslide-death-toll-reaches-113-some-possibly-still-buried-trash-2509569

The proper way to argue this is to use leftist arguments against them. The most obvious one would be Global Warming/Climate Change. Present the argument that at the core of Climate Change is due to over population. Point to their own sources, like the BBC documentary on overpopulation, and say that Climate Change is far more important than any few countries, since it is infact the globe that is affected. Tell them that billions more would be worse off or at risk of dying if we helped these few countries. Use their own arguments against them, and they won't know how to respond without emotions. Then appeal to their emotions from their own standpoint and say the Middle East, India, and China would also become in this exact same situation.

People should be asking "Why is Somalia still havent problems?". Direct them to believe that they were better off under colonial rule, which is true. As another user pointed out, if they are so strong, and smart, they should be left to figure this out on their own. They've been a refugee population in many Western Nations for decades now with no real sense of improvement. If they are fed, they will only create more refugees for other countries to deal with.

Beware the Trash Man, the Somalian god of Death.

HELP THEM
A girl of 13 begged for mercy moments before a mob buried her up to her shoulders and stoned her to death, it was claimed yesterday.
The Somalian youngster is said to have pleaded 'Don't kill me, don't kill me' before her horrific execution in front of a 1,000-strong crowd.
According to Amnesty International, the girl was 13 and had been raped by three men.
archive.is/Dd6Ql

this is what the west needs

Help them kill more Somalians? I'm on board.

I agree. Financial aid would be an insult to the great race of kangz.

She would have been raped by one or none if free food and medicine wasn't constantly being shipped there to help squirt out more niggers.

A good Samaritan ​who ​offered to lend two men short on cash a couple bucks to cover their meal at a Brooklyn eatery ended up beaten and robbed for trying to help.
EUROPE NEEDS 6 MILLION AFRICANS

Why the fuck is this getting replies.

This ugly inbred as hell looking kike already made like 25 million dollars. Why doesn't he use all of his own money to help those stupid niggers?

Oh man, the memories… Elf needs food…. baaaadly

I remember last year somebody posted a story about a guy helping two niggers pull their vehicle out of a ditch. They thanked him by mugging and killing him. Now they are in prison getting, of course, free food and shelter. It's maddening.

His nose reminds me of video related.

WHEN WILL THE VIRTUE SIGNALING END

NO.

I hate the prison system. It doesn't properly punish or reform criminals and it costs more than minimum wage just to keep em out of society. Plus with the private prisons Schlomo and his contractor buddies make more shekels off the tax payer.

It's like a rattlesnake.

kek

DAILY REMINDER

CNN bought Casey Neistat for 25 million dollars.

peta pixel.com/2016/11/28/casey-neistat-beme-app-just-got-acquired-cnn-25-million/

My sides where shoah'd the day I first saw this.

wew

lool

He might look like a normal person without the kike nose.

appropriate punishment for listening to hollywood and watching the (((ball game)))

Sure, if you want to fuck with them. Because that's all you're doing, just in a different way from how others are doing it. It won't change them or anything. These fuckers are done for. Mockery is devasting to them. So point out how, this has been going on for years and this is the first they've spoken about it because they're ignorant fools controlled by msm. They fancy themselves are some sort of intellects and are anything but so exploit that. It's easy and it will be natural for you. The only way you win the debate game with this moronic types is not to play. So once you realize that, the only way to go if you go at them, is with facts that mock and insult them.