They are going after Shinzo Abe now

They are going after Shinzo Abe now

How convenient. Abe starts getting closer to Trump and now a potentially massive scandal comes out to make the Japanese PM look bad. It should also be noted that a couple days ago Abe sent a Japanese warship to the south China sea area.

archive.is/igYCh

…

I think someone is hoping that Abe is forced to resign and maybe a more pro Israeli / Chinese / Saudi PM is put in his place.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/2bu12
the-japan-news.com/news/article/0003576589
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

So where does wrongdoing enter into any of that? He sounds like he's got his shit together.

Wrongdoing is defined by the people who have the most power.

Japan already doesn't take that shit. Imagine how safe they'll be when they're military is built up again.

Abe is safe, don't worry. He's down in the polls, but not that far down. The Democrats in Japan have simply shat themselves going full retard so much that they can't ever recover.

Pretty sure this is old news. Nothing really came out of it since Japs don't care how conservative you are.

So he let some schools set up shop for cheap? And emphasized the importance of conservative values in education? I'd vote for him. My chinchin is for scandalous than this.

I highly doubt that this will break LDPJ's hold on Japan. Even if Abe had to resign, people would still vote LDPJ and LDPJ would still be full of people like Taro "fuck your reparations" Aso.

This. Japan is safe for now.

And I think we already had a thread about this "scandal" 2-3 weeks ago.

Fun fact: this guy is 76

Seriously ? He looks like he's 40 something.

There was a thread and this one doesn't have any new developments as far as I can see.

AH-HA! So it was Japan, not Russia that hacked the election

(((They))) have been on Japan to become another ZOG-controlled state for years now, with how the UN's been on them for banning/regulating anime and a whole slew of other things. If it didn't work then, it won't work now (though the 2020 Olympics may have them trying even harder to change things).

Have they forgotten?

Old news.

Jews don't fear what doesn't exist anymore or only exists in minuscule numbers. They can be made to fear it all again, though. As of now Japan is not a threat to world jewry; the men are thoroughly pacified with the salaryman lifestyle and the chronic masturbator.

Aside from Abenomics, he's an okay guy in my book.

Well, I guess it's no coincidence then that this just showed up in my feed

archive.is/2bu12

Some Nips age really fucking well.
The guy who made Metal Gear Solid is around 53 and he looks like he could be in collage.

Anyone can be in a collage, to be fair. You don't have to have a college degree to know that.

he's a cuckservative who wants to open up Japan to flip-monkey and koreanigger immigration. If I recall the government lowered the amount of time one needs to have lived in Japan to acquire permanent residency to 1 year.

I read all that green text but I'm not 100% clear on what happened… the government gave a nationalist kindergarten a deal on land? That sounds good to me.

It's all smoke and mirrors. He's a cuck. He defends globalism and capitalism whenever he gets a chance. He crushed the protests agains further burger military bases in Japan.

He's the manga equivalent to Merkel.

Get the fuck out, faggot. The most logical thing to do is to help the zipperheads to get a military that can stand on its own two feet. This way, we have a powerful ally in the region and we also have our military to boot. There's also nothing wrong with self-reliance, that way, we won't have to come running every time the nips run into some trouble.

Not quite. Japan got zogged hard on economics but they haven't done the one thing that would actually kill them, which is accept mass immigration.

abe is scum

Look up the definition of college.

He's not wrong. What are you on about?

My bad, it is not in the definition of college.
Some colleges in the US are meant only for people who are under 23(or something like that).
Maybe that is what the other user was trying to say.

I don't think you've read my post correctly. Abe crushed protests AGAINST burger military bases, meaning he sided with burger orders. ffs user. stop drinking.

It was a mistake, admittedly. However, stop using text-speak and make sure you proof read your posts first, niggerfaggot. Then I'll stop drinking.
You deserve death.

Nips are pretty degenerate and have some very bizarre sex fetishes.

I don't get this. Even if all true, wtf does it matter? Fuck if they're building a school, the land should be fucking free. It was noble to pay anything for it.

pls no bully japan

t.gook monkey

OP abe is a scum and if it wasn't him being a kike puppet he wouldn't be allowed to continue for so long as a pm.
Incase you missed 2 weeks ago he signed a deal with saudi prince to diversify japan.

There will be more wahabi funded mosques in japan for all those indonesian,malaysian,paki,indian,middleast mudslime workers over there my friend.
the-japan-news.com/news/article/0003576589

The japs are already attacking nursing homes. Mosques will be demolished.

Jews are ugly as fuck and rape children.