Watch Dogs 2 Confirmed(as if we didn't know)

The MemeDogs threads were some of the best on here probably only toppled by the likes of the old DmC threads.

Hopefully history will repeat itself.

Didn't this sell like shit?

Man, I just can't wait to play as that edgy edgelord xXxAidan McKatana PiercemysoulxXx in the sequel to Totally Not Another Ass Creed!

When the fuck will ubishit die off?

No, it was their highest selling title.

Literally who?

No. That E3 reveal was enough to convince most to try it out.

Ubisoft better learn from 1 and the AC fiascos and make a good game. Impossible I know, but you only need to listen to your customer.

it was one of those "oy vey we only sold 6 million copies" kind of deals.

The only good with the original was the fanboi tears over the bullshots and playing it as a RWDS DotR game. Not worth a sequel.

Kill me, Pete

Does anyone even care about Ubisoft games?
I remember pirating Watch Dogs and I can
t even tell what the game was about
Same with Far Cry 4
I wanted to pirate FC Primal, but I forgot it exists, so I never played it
My first and last Ass Creed was AC2, because arr rook same

I still have a folder of stupid stuff from the original. Dumping

I want to believe it'll probably have an AC1-2 evolution, but Watch Dogs 1 was so shit I don't even see it even being good.

holy shit how lazy can you get, I assume this is to get around the fact that the game doesn't have ragdolls or something?

or just typical Ubisoft QUALITY

Bullshit, the Watch_Dogs threads were boring and depressing because normalfags bought the piece of shit anyway regardless of how awful it was and how they didn't even try. You sound like a marketer.

do they not know what a 90 degree turn is, holy shit

That's everything.

action/adventure "stealth" with gay superpowers, how unique and needed in the current AAA climate

Fuck off fag, check the user dumping, those threads were hilarious.

Ubisoft Montreal quality standards. Somehow they're the laziest of all the studios, yet make the most money.

So will this sequel start a race-mixed guy black man who's fighting for social justice and the finale boss is a evil rich white man?

Kill me, Pete

He's a modest guy

STOP POSTING PIZZA PICS!!!

YOU'RE EVERYWHERE!!!!

STOOOOOOOOOP!!!

So how are Ubisoft going to stop all the racism Kotaku reported in this game? Are they just going to remove black people or maybe make every character black? Or will they just make every minority person invincible.

Remember how they tried to sell a baseball tat cap by calling it "iconic"?

Oh wow, I didn't even notice that. I thought that video was just about the crap physics.

wwwwww

Allegedly its set in the [CURRENT YEAR] capital of the world, San Francisco, and its staring some mixed race chink

I think we all knew it was going to be shit before that info came out, but that obviously isn't going to make matters any better

*gay

I bet they're gonna remove or heavily alter the random character info for NPCs. Not that it even mattered to begin with when all NPCs are the same.

I kinda liked the first one, i played the lazy 360 port with purposelly downgraded graphics about a week before it released and i must say that it was enjoyable for the most part. The story and characters were shit but the hacking and stealth were fun, if it only focused more on that.

I never really saw the purpose in it anyway, aside from guards in the stealth sections, you couldn't really use that info against them

Unless you want to use that info to make Watchdogs Holla Forums's wet dream and just become a vigilante ethnic cleanser, and honestly that's pretty much the only way I had fun with the game, popping degenerates, and the spider tank minigame

If Watch Dogs had a smaller world that was more focused on content density, and played less like a GTA-tier open world game with boring guns and stealth, that info probably would've worked great.

Does any user have the pic of the commented code from Watch Dogs where they shit all over the PC version to make it look worse than the Xbox version? That shit rustled me like nothing else.

Ayy

Calling it.
Watch Dogs 2 will be based on GamerGate

closer.webm

Tell us more user.

no way

Main character is a black female transgender fighting the muhsoggyknee trolls known as gamergate and all the members are straight white basement dwelling shitlords

It was supposed to make it feel spoopy about all your info being out there and what if everyone knew etc.. I don't think they intended it to be so popular as a day of the rope simulator.

They didn't shit all over the PC version they just commented out a bunch of stuff that made the game look a lot worse. So that it could run better on consoles. Still really shitty and lazy but you're making it sound like they wrote snarky comments in the code.

has there been any good catastrophes we've all watched together since DMC/memdogs/AssEffect3?

I miss those days

As far as fun threads in this vein go, TORtanic was pretty good

MAYDAY 2 and Boston Salt Party were great.

Star Shitizen threads were fun back when there was more activity and more True Believers. I worry that the slow motion death of the game could rob us of a Tortanic moment.

Will they be showing up at E3? Will they have the balls to make pre-rendered gameplay and get everyone's hopes up again?

Star Citizen ones were quite good aswell.

This is literally the only reason anyone is going to pirate this.

The Xbox version of the code had a detailed explanation of what they were doing and why and three more lines of different calls being made to get the rain to look right.

The PC had one line that defaulted to basic values and the comment above it was "This is the PC stuff, no one cares".

Who says to be united by hatred is a fragile alliance at best?

They're probably gonna do it, Ubisoft loves bullshots. I just wonder if people will buy it as usual, or if it's going to be the one time people learn.

No one learns, hype is eternal.

When will people learn to hide their power level? Nothing more embarrassing than memespouters.

In a perfect world Ubisoft would learn from the mistakes of the first game and release an improved and more polished product addressing those issues.

If you spout memes you have a low power level in the first place.

This.
Only typical underage cuckchan memelords reveal their power level.

I hope they at least think "I kinda got burnt last time, maybe I should wait for a sale before buying Watch Dogs 2"

I'd rather play Sleeping Dogs 2. Or at least another GTA style sandbox game in Hong Kong.

This is gonna flop so fucking badly, I can already see the SJW special snowflake punk lookalike "culturally diverse" characters an the poor gimmicks plus bugs at launch.

This shit only sold well because it was a new IP for the No Game Gen.
Its infamy will stop it from selling again.

It was. People noticed the "shoot fired" after the webm was made, so it was just luck it was in the video.

How could they do a sequel setting wise though?

this. WatchunderscoreDogs only got any attention because it beat GTA4 to the punch for gen 8 consoles by about 6 months.

it wouldn't even be a problem if Ubisoft would be willing to make games that don't actually have to sell 8 digits minimum to be profitable.

Hey now, I thought this game was set in Chicago, not Stokholm

it's all randomly generated

GTA5, actually.

Those things were randomly assigned. That's why there's HIV positive blood donors.

Aww yeah, now that sounds like a game worth pirating just to clean the streets of degenerates.

Too bad I bet there's not a whole lot more to it than that for us shitlords.

Hes a modest guy

Watch Dogs was a fun game if you completely ignored the plot and instead played it as a serial killer hunting down niggers, faggots and other minorities

every single thread we have someone who has to call shill. I'm beginning to think its just the same aspie riddled faggot in every thread.

Ubisoft has better sequels than it's starting series. I'm confident that they'll do better.

See: Drive 2, Far Cry 2, Splinter Chaos Theory

That was old Ubisoft, new Ubi only produces garbage when it comes to anything sequel

Do you notice in that webm that the broken window models spawn in a few frames before the explosion actually goes off? This game is so unpolished it hurts.

Seriously, what kind of nades are those?

They're vidya grenades. They glow so they're easier to discern from the environment.

(checked)

But you already have little Icons that point to them. How blind can one be?

As blind as the retarded ass playtesters who keep complaining about stupid shit I bet

I've heard many stories of them, anyone got any more? It's always fascinating to hear their stories.

*About them

I'm starting to think the reason for this train and crane stopping (when the player gets in the way) had to possibly be done because of dumbass playtesters getting killed by them if they didn't stop.

While I know their just meaning less labels for the NPC's to have, I'm kinda impressed by the sheer amount of them. (scat watcher, writes fan fiction, searches online for "kids", militant vegan, Scientologist).

Somewhere in the past there was a meeting at Ubisoft in which employees had to come up with all these "background info" and those one mentioned would have had to come up.

More likely is it frequently broke shit, like crashing through the ground or whatever.

If I remember right, a car stops it but you get killed if you cross the train on foot. I want to see the thought process on why they did not just keep it constant.

Watch Dogs wasnt that bad, but im not a retarded child that got hyped by a cover based casual sandbox game

More like "closeted jew plays watch dogs"

If the first sold well they wont give a shit. Maybe just keep the quality, to not go like AC, at best.

It will be about cyber bullying and hate speech. You are Nigel Fareez N'dauli, a trans African MI6 agent who tracks down vile bigots around the world and brings them to social justice

I wonder what new ebin dank maymays will be in the game.

OH FUCK OFF, THE LAST ONE WAS DOGSHIT WHY ARE THEY DOING IT AGAIN

No one asked for this.

The same way that parents don't ask for a child with down syndrome.
But here it is in all of it's retarded glory.

Not even my love for everything collectible could give me a small piece of fun with WD1, it was one of the most shallow games I've played in a long time and it made me stop playing vidya for a whole week and I even pirated the bloody thing

They can give it 9/10 across the board, they can start the "it's not that bad guise!" posts over here, they can even pay me and I still won't touch their piece of shit sequel

Imagine DSP but worse, thats literally every fucking playtest story out there.

People bought those Watch Dogs PS4s

I pirated Watch_Dogs too and holy christ it sucked out my will to live.

As a two digit sum, 99 is the "simply" the best number, and i often think about these dubs as i'm doing my daily crunches.

This is my favorite comment

It'll sell because:

The real question here is if they can somehow make it worse.

Cool concept, awful execution.

Not buying a sequel even if it's good, because fuck ubishit.

I wonder how many anons are playtesters.

None of them because at least a bunch of anons from Holla Forums might know how to point out flaws.

I was one but for a strategy game

Reminder

oh those where some of the greatest threads.
day1 pirate and kept pumping out webms of their shitty game.

I imagine a fat black woman bursting out of the celling à la KoolAid to smash white nerds on their computer

He's a modest guy

Also the game looked and ran better when you enabled the original options.

Wasn't far off being a very good game.

And I guarantee one reason it sold well was because we got a White male hero. If they fuck with that, then don't expect a repeat of the success.

I hate UniSoft and their sjitty open world games. Can they please return to rayman ? And maybe make another far cry 2

Fuck off faggot