Trump-induced insomnia stalks blue-state America Lisa Belkin

archive.is/VH2Pa
Alicia Bowman, a journalist from East Penn, Pa., is racing frantically through a train that is heading the wrong way, flinging off her belongings so she can run faster, calling frantically for her son, who is transgender.
Rachelle Pachtman, who does canine rescue on New York’s Upper West Side, is searching fruitlessly through her refrigerator for something to serve Michelle and Barack Obama, who have just happened to drop by for lunch.
And Allison Graham, a Los Angeles publicist, is in a hotel suite near her old Hell’s Kitchen neighborhood in Manhattan, being interviewed by Donald Trump for a job as a supervisor on one of his big construction projects.
“But I don’t know anything about real estate; I have no qualifications or experience,” she tells him.
“Don’t worry, you’ll be great,” he says.
Then they all wake up.
Blue America is having trouble with sleep — tossing and turning as they lie awake, then falling into nightmares. And those who are suffering tend to blame the 45th president of the United States.
Are you tired of winning yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/55420992
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

So, they need safe sleeping spaces now?

Maybe stop eating before you go to sleep you fat bitch.

Middle aged, incontinent women blaming the president for their age induced nightly peeing sessions.

NO SURVIVORS

Someone from /monster/ must've talked Queen Mab into going after them.

It is not even long after he won the election.

W-what do, Holla Forums?
Also that image is hilarious, fukkin' saved

>many of them died or went even more delirious

I don't fucking get it, when Obongo got his second term, I was upset for about 10 minutes, but Trump wins and it's like all leftists are possessed by demons who make them chimp out even more frequently than usual, make them lose sleep, eat too much, eat too little, give them an urge to cut their hair, make them even more neurotic than usual etc.

My thoughts as well. I wonder if there is a way to expand the numbers of sleep deprived shitlibs. Particularly the ones in the swamp.

I checked and capped.

This reminds me of that bullshit Patrick Stewart was spinning about having the worst night's sleep staying in a hotel near Donald Trump. I wonder what is at work here, is it all bullshit or have we been blessed by another deity? Whatever it may be, here's hoping sleep drugs drive them further to the brink.

This sort of thing crossed my mind too, maybe it's just pharma trying some form of suggestive marketing.

Sounds like he's living rent free in their heads.

BTW that dream Allison Graham describes expresses anxiety over responsibility. Like all leftists she fears being an adult and is panicked now that she no longer has Big Brutha telling her what to think.

I think it might be a bad news for the pharms because that means less loyal customers for the pharms to put the pennies in their big pockets so they might be attempting to make the sleepy drugs cheaper to keep them alive to reap the more profits from prozac. Who knows what they are trying now.

The propaganda really got to them. This is what happens when you exchange your brain for a tv set or an iphone.

I bet the noggs dream in vine compilations by now, kurwa. xD

Farms them for meme mana.

I read somewhere that only smart people have realistic dreams, is it true?

Because they've been told, over and over again, that they are the "good" guys. History is on their side. That everything in the goddamn universe is in their own favor. Anyone who goes against them is some caricature of pure evil.
They are now living in their own version of CURRENT YEAR, and a lot of them can't handle it.

I doubt it because I have very realistic dreams and I'm not very smart

Media really need to be controlled cause it is clearly not good for the people.

Deaf people can hear in their dreams. Crazy, huh?

Is this the new "Thanks Obama", just with no humor?

They're insane, or to be milder perhaps just utterly immature and childish. They cannot comprehend that the world doesn't revolve around them and their bullshit (liberalism) and the thought that liberalism has failed and is detrimental to basically everyone is incomprehensible to them. We're talking about people who've spent their entire lives living in a bubble that has not once interacted with actual reality or examined reality objectively. They're an entire parallel society living in its own fake version of reality. They are not only living in a lie but they themselves are a lie and a contradiction.

I'm starting to feel that there's no hope for these people. They are utterly incapable of handling truth and being objective. They actively reject truth and reason. It hurts them. They're like one of those retarded little designer dogs that could never survive in actual nature. They've been bred by liberalism for liberalism and are essentially a biological and psychological regression, a devolved version of humanity.

One of the primary goals of early childrearing is to teach the child that the world is indifferent to them and that it will not mollycoddle them. Yes, life will be both good and bad and kindness and cruelty are both present. These people never learned that. They never emerged from a fully infantile state of a little toddler. They failed to become adults, or fuck it even kids. Normal kids already know that you can't have it all and that sometimes disappointment occurs. Mom won't buy you candy, dad is angry at you because you broke the TV. Liberals cannot deal with EVERYTHING not being safe, sterile and wholly under their control.

I'd like to laugh and gloat over this, but I'm mostly just as shocked as you are. I've never suspected they're that pitiful and degenerate (here used as a term denoting actual inability to be a functional human).

its because deep down they hate themselves, know they are worthless and need somebody to blame for their shortcomings. so they blame every problem from their kid misbehaving because they're a shitty parent or their insomnia because they hate their job, their marriage or the fact that they are alone on donald trump. its easier to shift the blame and responsibility of your shitty life onto a third party who cant defend themselves and youll never meet.

they are hysterical because their identites are tied to resentment of success. they hate anyone who is moderately successful, because they wish they were. they are shitty people that only want to see america be a failure like thier lives are. if they arent happy, then nobody can be.

i bet thats a stressful way to live.

Sounds unlikely. Maybe people who went deaf after hearing for at least some period of time, but people born deaf don't even have a concept of what sound is like.

Not if they have hearing aids. I can hear them in the dreams.

Because, we were used to losing. For 24 years, much of our lives, we had presidents who were either democrats fucking our nation and us over, or neocons waging wars for juden and destroying any idea of conservative or traditional values. We watched the economy go into the shitter, we got shafted and told to bail out the banks and feed the niggers while we were given nothing in return but higher taxes.

We had been losing for most of our lives, fighting an uphill battle that was claiming many of us. I really do wish we had data on the suicide rate of anons over the course of Obama's presidency. They obviously didn't make a show of it like the leftist retard attention whores who scream and shout about it, then scratch their wrists slightly and rush to the ER claiming they tried to kill themselves. No, they just did it, no fanfare, no parade, no awareness, just a rope, a gun, a full bottle of oxy or some other drug… I really do wonder how many good anons we lost over the years as they gave up, unable to see a light at the end of the tunnel.

Meanwhile, liberals are only used to winning. They won on king nigger TWICE, they won on heathcare, they won on illegal invaders, they won on transfreaks, on gay marriage, they won on welfare increases, they won on every single spending bill.. they lost congress slowly and governor slots slowly, but they barely noticed because of how vast the feds reach became under obama that it barely mattered.

They've never known defeat before. They've been handed trophies for showing up, they've been given awards and diplomas for being barely literate functional retards who just show up, they have won on every major cultural battlefront as well, even the GG debacle ending favored them as more and more games are continuing to self-censor and hire on SJW fags to ass rape the medium, they destroyed comics and table top gaming spheres, they invaded cons and reee'd until "booth babes" barely exist, they took over the media entirely and have it pushing their fat/gay/trans/mudscum/burrito acceptance shit…

They've never truly tasted defeat until 2016. They lost Sanders, their golden commie jew prophet, but they coped with it because hillary told them she would do all the things he talked about, so they got on board for the most part. Then, they lost the actual election. They, for the first time since most of them began voting, lost a presidential election AND they lost congress at the same time, with a seat open on the supreme court for Trump to fill, with 1-2 more seats probably going to come open during his first term.

They lost so completely and utterly, but they've never even faced any kind of defeat before. They have no coping mechanisms in place, they don't know what to do with themselves still. And they will simply keep freaking out and stiring each other up, because they've all become "adults" already, but never learned how to deal with defeat.

That is why they are acting as they are user. And, its why we'll keep winning. Their antics only push the people who are more reasonable away from their views, because they're associating them with these toxic insane retards who freak out over every little thing, who apparently are so unstable and mentally ill that the slow wheels of government turning against them for once has sent them into a fit of hysteria expressed in all manner of ways. And none of them realize that THEY are the problem.

This does is far more good than you realize, and is turning more and more people against the left as time goes on, and emboldening the right to speak out against them and openly call them the crazy psychopathic mentally ill children that they are

I had (past tense) a work friend. He was engaged to a woman, and we used to carpool every so often. Trump won, and he went insane.

He stopped speaking to me when he learned I support Trump, without ever once asking me why. He broke up with his fiancee, and has now dated three different men since the election. Not a work day goes by where he doesn't talk for at least two hours about how "he's never hated anyone as much as he hates Trump", and he just blankly parrots out every lie he heard on MSNBC.

The one good thing he's done since the election is get inspired to finally get his driver's license at age fucking 35. Probably to drive off a cliff.

>it's like all leftists are possessed by demons

Not actually that far off

I have hyper-realistic dreams from time to time and I'm no genius

How did you know I have a fetish for big floppy hats?

An aside, I don't get this bullshit with millenials not having cars. My roommates g/f doesnt have her license and never has, I've met quite a few other people, women especially, who don't have cars and/or who never got their license or quit renewing it after the first time it expired and just don't drive. I know a guy who works with said roommates g/f, no car, no license, rides a bike to work (still somehow incredibly obese, go figure)

Your own car, your own method of travel, used to be the staple of independence. You were free to go as you please, at any time, to any place, no where was really off limits. You could drop all your shit and go to the beach on a whim if you wanted, take a trip across the country, or just cruise around town with the windows down and the radio playing, you were just that fucking free.

Now? Now more and more people just don't drive. They don't own cars. They leave their homes only to go to work and come right back. They don't travel. They don't explore. They don't see the world around them. They live in their own little self-imposed cage. And its not like they cant afford it, you can buy a cheap stable decent car for about 5 grand, unless you're literally the poorest of the poor fags you can find a way to make that happen. And car insurance is as cheap as $40/mo. yeah its an expense, but most people spend twice or more than that on their damn phone each month.

I just don't understand this generation. The freedom that comes from being able to go anywhere at any time whenever you feel like it, I don't know how people so casually piss that away to live in their little cages

What world are they living in?

I'm pretty sure that even secret capitalists with contraband blue jeans and rock music tapes in the USSR managed to sleep just fine at night. More Jewish whining, hyperbole, and fake news. If there are this many people who are still freaking out this much instead of getting back to their fucking lives, it's for the good of the country and the human species that we execute them. It's been two months, for fuck's sake.

A fake world in their heads.

You forgot: they stay at work until 8 or 10 PM because the boss put expanded the breakroom, there's a restaurant downstairs and a weight room on floor 15.

good fucking god these people are beyond help
a bullet in their skull would be too good for them

Bullshit.

I'm one of those people who got rid of the car and let the license expire. Money just piles up in my bank account now. It is staggering how much you piss down the drain so you can drive to Wal-Mart at 2am.

As for travel and exploration, I recently toured five different countries in Europe. I could afford to because I don't waste money on gas, insurance, lease payments and repairs.

up until CURRENT YEAR I was always feeling down about the direction the world was heading. The EU, Obama in the whitehouse, trapped in a deep blue state etc…
But now I sleep like a baby. I look forward to waking up and checking out 8ch and drudge for new salt. Every day brings a new gift.

Nobody I know pays less than 100/mo.

It's one thing to not have a car, but it's almost always the cucks who never learn to drive.

sleep snug, smug.

You must know a lot of bad drivers or people under 26 then. If you (((bundle))) with your home owners insurance it gets real cheap.

Maybe they are afraid of becoming the road crash victim.

Holy shit leftist are like children, getting nightmares from their boogeyman they set up with their constant fear mongering.

This is correct. If we lost it'd just be another loss in a string of losses. We'd be in the same spot we'd be in before since Obama and Hillary may as well be the same person. However like what's said here, leftists haven't known true defeat in far too long. They think of Bush as a crushing defeat for fucks sake.

You want to see my actual statement from my insurance company? I rounded down, last months payment was like 43.86 or some odd figure I believe.

I live in a red state and you're only required to have liability insurance at 25k/50k levels, which runs very cheap if you have a clean driving record, which I do. I'm also in my 30s, drive a truck, and its a dull color, all things thatll reduce the cost of insurance. If I got married it'd go down some more.

I also work close to home, within 7 miles. I fill up the tank once a month, gas is a little over $2/gal right now, so its about 30 bucks to fill the tank. If I want to go other places ill have to fill up sooner, but thats fine as gas is cheap at the moment, and since I get decent millage its not like it eats up days and days worth of gas to drive for 30-40m around town.

Finally as for upkeep. I've put probably the price I paid for my truck ( about 3.5k) into it again to keep it up. Including tires, brakes, some lines that needed repairing one year, and other little things. It was made in 1995, has 200k miles on it, and still runs just fine.

Vehicles are only expensive if you buy the jew ones wired out the ass with all sorts of unnecessary shit, thats the latest model, that has massive amounts of things that can fail and often do (likely on purpose), and that start freaking out and beeping at you if any little thing even SEEMS off to its spyware components designed to coerce you into constantly spending money at the mechanic jew. And of course you're going to want full coverage on that highly expensive automobile goyim, best go for the $6 million policy! Meanwhile if you do your own repairs you get a great sense of accomplishment and self reliance, and its way cheaper, and frankly, if you truly fuck up and total it and its your fault, a few months savings will give you a solid down payment on something just like it to replace it, and if its NOT your fault, well, just hope a taco didnt do it and you should be getting a new ride for free.

Nah, only the poorest of poor fags and idiots who fall for jew schemes think vehicles are not worth the tiny investment you need to put in to keep them running properly

I'm 25 and my insurance is 110 a month; I've never even been pulled over and drive a fairly new, safe vehicle.

Apparently someone hasn't see the latest homeowner statistics.

Perhaps you missed Cash4Clunkerz, King Nigger's wonderful way to force the next generation to buy shitty jew cars?

It's moments like this that makes me thankful we have younger newfags. Like one leftist brilliantly put it, unlike us who saw how the nation degraded, the younger anons are born into the degenerated filth and all they know is the degenerated filth.

Our memories of how it used to be which for many of us was our crutch to keep ourselves alive was instead the rallying flag for the younger generation, telling them the world wasn't supposed to be so shit.

Well written user. I've been watching these lunatics run wild my entire adult working life. First election I was able to vote in was 1989. It's been nothing but fuck Whitey niggers, stronk wymyn, globalism and faggot glorification the entire time.

These weak degenerates have no idea how angry the sane populace is. It's the first time in their worthless lives they've ever been told no and they are melting down while the rest of us look on and laugh. Truly a pathetic article even by Yahoo standards.

This. It's so funny to see. I can't stand how these people have made their weaknesses into glory. Ohhh look at me, a man crying tears about Trump! I can't get my full 8 hours of sleep! Whatever will I do at my sedentary office job! Need more sleep!(tm)(R) Fuck these people, try waking up after 5 hours of sleep and working a 12 hour shift. Tell me how badly Trump's meanie words keep you awake when I'm trying to find a way to lay down that doesn't aggravate a sore muscle.
Just look at these fucking faggots.
vimeo.com/55420992
"The true test of a man has always been how he handles himself in the wilderness" says the man who pays to rent a motorcycle and rides down a paved road followed by a fucking van and drinks gin and tonic at a pre-cleared campsite.
Alright, I'm rambling but you get my point even though I drifted off course.

When I hear deaf I think someone with zero capability of hearing, not someone so bad of hearing they're legally deaf but not bad enough that hearing aids can't help them.

Car colour translates to different insurance costs?

Your insurrance is cheap because you live in the middle of nowhere and probably have good credit. If you lived in almost any state with a coast you'd pay double that. If you were ever unable to pay and cancelled your insurrance, it would skyrocket again. Not trying to detract from your statements, or imply that they are false, but location is the primary aspect. Beyond that, you also probably get a discount because you never leave town.

It's a very Semitic mentality.

Yeah, brighter coloured cars cost more to insure, with red ones being the most expensive.

Did they stop teaching girls about menopause?

wow i wonder how well all those people who had or was about to lose their jobs slept before trump
egotistical cunt

Age is a major issue as well. When I was 19, the insurance jews wanted the 2017 equivalent of $300 per month to cover a shitty, 4 cylinder passenger vehicle. Not doable when you're making $8 an hour. Once I hit my late twenties it fell to about $50 per month. I spent almost 10 years driving around with no insurance and just paying the fucking $150 fine whenever I got caught and buying coverage once per year to get tags.

It's one of the more disturbing aspects of the entire late 20th-early 21st century shitshow. How they've gotten away with glorifying failure, degeneracy and physical decay as some kind of achievement I'll never understand.

They're not liberals, they're progressives. There's a huge difference between the two. Just like there's a difference between a conservative and neo-conservative. Though a neo-con and progressive have many of the same BS ideas.

My guess is that it's just easier than the latter. There's a new restaurant that opened up recently that I hear vegans at work yammering about. Apparently, "vegan" means "can't hunt" or "bad hunter" in some native language. So they named a vegan restaurant after that. Fucking shit, it bugs me. Why would you want to be "bad" at something that ensures the survival of the tribe? The idea of the "vegan" in native american language conjures up the image of a weakling manlet who picks berries with the women while the men go out into the woods with spears and tomahawks and bring back dinner.

Well when you're living with mommy and daddy, it doesn't matter if all you can get is a part time job stocking shelves at K-Mart with illegal aliens on the midnight shift. That's more than enough to finance your Starbucks and your iPhone.

sleep snug, smug

Same here. I stay up all night to keep up with how much we're winning.

I agree, they must die slowly as a warning to future generations.

user, look into Epitalon. If it works half as well in people as in rodents, it will extend the viable breeding years of a woman by a decade at least. Honestly, we should all be using it or something that has the same effect as the flouride fucks our pineal gland which creates telomerase, which keeps our fucking cells working and not cancerous!

That's why people secretly like dictators so much.
Since these commie faggots already treat Trump like he's a dictator, he should just go ahead and become full-on authoritarian so he can get more shit done.
Why take just the negatives of being a dictator (being chimped-out at at every turn, being hated by the bleeding heart libruls, being called fascist in a derogatory way.) If he's going to be treated like a fascist, he might as well receive the good side of being a dictator as well by making sweeping changes without the cuck judges and congress to hold him back.

I really hope that one poo in the loo oracle woman who foretold Obongo being the last US president was right. I don't want Trump to be president; I want Trump to be All-poweful Kaiser.
We've gotten to the point where Democracy is not only fucking useless, but detrimental to our country. Democracy kind of works when the population is educated, but it's plain to see the average normie American is dumb as fuck and SURE AS HELL does not deserve a say in the destiny of the country.
FASCIST MONARCHICAL AMERICA FTW

Top kek

No shit! Ever see the incredibly (((popular))) anime Attack on Titan? I was vending at an anime convention a couple years back or so, and all these college douchebags were walking around with their useless mini-half-capes on and I actually watched some of the show… it was fucking depressing. The very idea that they could even remotely indentify with the characters rather than just laugh at them being slaughtered by GIANT RETARDS was degrading to humanity. The entire show is about complete fucking failure cowards being eaten by giant retards. Its disgusting.

Digits confirm.

I love this time line so much. Not only because Trump won, but because of how hilarious these sore losers are.

They are providing us with an 8 year source of entertainment. I don't even feel bad for them, when they're not crying they're parroting their little passive aggressive remarks they were taught by the fake news.

Can we please post salt from election night? I need their tears to detox from all the anti-Trump narratives I have to listen to every day in normievile.

Keep in mind, most of them were bullied to shit in school. So if they look at an anime (or anything else) where the protagonist is the strong alpha male, all they see is that mean bully Ryan who stole his lunch money and threw him in the girl's bathroom and held the door shut. That's why they hate shows with strong, powerful men as the leads and that's why they have so much trouble identifying with them. They'd sooner pick Lara Croft as their role model over James Bond, because James Bond is a strong alpha male, and that triggers them.

I unfortunately don't have any salt from election day, my external hd assploded, take this though.

I like to call it Attack on Juden since that's the fucking plot twist. Everybody is a jew.

Jews are having nightmares about Trump, it's like anuddah Shoah

I suggest you read it until the end, user.

Poor babies, seems like they need hugs. Damn shame they don't deserve any :^)

See pic related.

No way first pic is real, but… I want to believe.

It is.

Or TRiad.
Let's see if we can meme this into the DSM VI

You know why that is user?

Because they're all attention whoring liars

they're weaklings, forged by the brave new world to have the emotional capacity of infants.
they've had everything handed to them their entire life just because they whined about it. if anything ever got really bad they threw a temper tantrum.
they got their tens of thousands of dollars for a woman's studies degree
they got a car and a house because daddy bought it
they dyed their hair and bought ridiculous clothes
they fucked niggers, spics, pajeets, and mudslimes.
their sex lives became the most decadent, dangerous, promiscuous, and degenerate in perhaps all of human history.
they pozzed their negholes, and were proud of it
they got their fag mairaige
they got their genitals mutilated and took their hormones
they got all the refugees they could ever want and more
they got support from the MSM
they got support from the (((establishment)))
they got their gun laws
they got their abortions
they got anyone they didn't like fired or worse
they got their false rape alligations held up in court
they got their white knight cuck army
they've ruined lives with impunity
they got their diversity
they got open borders
they got the foundation for white genocide
they got an entertainment industry that exclusively panders to them
quite a few of them even got away with huge crimes
and they've gotten pretty much every liberal policy they could have ever dreamed of and more not only put into place, but they got the whole fucking overton window shifted so far to the left THAT THESE THINGS BECAME NORMAL
now, for the first time in their lives they've thrown their tantrum and…. nothing happened
they tried again, redoubling their efforts!
still nothing
imagine the astonishment felt by that lab rat who had pushed the lever it's whole life to get a food pellet and one day it woke up and the lever no longer worked.
it's literally inconceivable to them
it's like they woke up one day and the sky was purple, gravity was turned off, and there were now four spatial dimensions.
the simple act of someone telling them "no" and then sticking by it is not only completely new and unexpected, it's bizarre and frightening. maddening even. it's like taking a caveman to a dubstep concert. it's completely beyond their ability to comprehend.

You have no idea how expensive it is to take driving class these days, do you?

Millennial spotted.

You should hear my cucked liberal coworkers.

They are clinging to false hope and losing their minds as it slips away.

Not an argument.

Sneep smug, smaug

Oh, I need to ask, are there any right-wing writers ITT who are absolutely delighting that their liberal counterpart writers are all caught in their own mental Hell?

That's what you get for sullying my field with your marxist rubbish.

Leaving this here - for no reason

You dumbass. Ask your father to help you drive around in a parking lot for a few hours, then hit the fucking road. If braindead niggers and asian women can do it, why can't you? Are you stupider than a nigger? Is that your problem?

Jesus christ just fucking kill yourself.

what the fuck kek send some of that mojo my way why don't you

You need to take about 50 driving classes before you can legally get your driver's license, grandpa. Get with the times.

Wow. It's like they know what whitey makes and how to make something that looks like it but the parts just aren't there to create something functional (not that I'd trust an African-built nuclear reactor).
Reminds me of this video, but I can't find the original without O&A talking over it. The actual video starts around 4:50. Reminder, this guy said he spent 6 months flying helicopters.

Good to see that non marxist writers do exist. Thank you for your work user.

t. boomer

No, you do not. As an adult you don't need ANY driving classes or ANY learning permit hours. Adults only need to go to the DMV and pass the theory and practical tests.

Teenagers need learning permit hours, but once you turn 18 that requirement is no longer in place.

Cite your state law dumbass.

I can't sleep either. MAGAing is hard work with long hours :^)

Yup, kill yourself.

All I want in life is to produce content and write stories where my characters are not transblack polyqueer imps.

These people live in a fake bubble of "positivity"
They must always put a positive spin on everything or their peer group will chastise them for "negativity"
If they say they don't like something, they will be called a "hater" even though dislike is a much milder sentiment
This peer pressure, combined with good feels causes them to run around "spreading positivity" for years and years in a huge circlejerk, and so they never face the reality of "NO!"
So when they come face to face with the biggest "NO!" to their entire worldview, the shock makes them crumble, almost like a nervous breakdown
Their whole world gets turned upside down
because they have had no experience with reality up to that point
They were living in a blissful utopian delusion right up until reality snuck up, gave them a wedgie, stuck a MAGA hat on their head, and ran off laughing as they burst into tears

Ooh man that feel. I was concerned about Florida during election night, and when I saw that the big guy was going to take it, I felt that extra pep in my step the entire day after

find an unlocked car and hotwire it

then learn to drive on your own retard

5 star post, my dude.

This is also why they keep bringing up insane plots, like assassinating Trump or getting him impeached. They still can't cope with their defeat, they still think there's some way they can win.
Progressivism is a mental illness.

What is this semen-demon doing?

Experiencing rejection for the first time in her life.

Literally smashing the patriarchy's car.

A progressive is a liberal on crusade.

Conservatives are the golems of Trotskyites.

Try lurking before posting.

BEAR PLEASE
why do I laugh so hard at these

Dr. William Pierce put it succinctly–
"White form… with black substance."

Holy shit, it's like watching an irl gary's mod griefing video.

IIRC, she was out in the middle of nowhere by herself, and got there using the kayak.

They have to go back (to sleep).

this never gets old

When I was firs watching anime, the heroes looked like pic related, killed people, led the battle from the front, knew the names of every single soldier who died under his command and many of his enemies, and died in battle as a matter of principle and choice. Now, they worship weak degenerates, wtf happened?

Did they really all turn out to be kikes?

I was able to move one of those stoves with a buddy of a similar age as me when I was around 13 without a lift, how is she not able to?

Mariemaia did nothing wrong.

Probably driven by merchandise sales, due to the cucks I described buying up the women and the degenerates. Same reason the nigger is guaranteed to play less of a role in Star Wars 8 and will probably be absent entirely from 9. The toy shelves are full of him and the anonymous flametroopers, while Kylo Ren the Only White Male Main Character is snatched off the shelves and scalped on eBay for $100.

The merchandise gods giveth and the merchandise gods taketh away.

She's a woman.

Look at he arms, her muscles aren't flexing. She's not really trying, she's just playing it up for the camera.

What the fuck? Seriously user, lay off the porn for a while.

anime?

No, she's pulling on it which wouldn't flex her arm muscles. She's trying to use her body weight to tip the stove onto the dolly, but from that position she doesn't have the leverage and body mass to pull it off.

This is mostly a failing of her spatial reasoning, which is to be expected from a woman.

You dubs compel me to answer. It's Gundam Wing.

What's the sauce for by the way?

>Relaxing around Black bears

She had it coming tbh

thanks for the answer

I don't have the answer to your question unfortunately

Televitz isn't real, look how she weakly pushes the dolly "towards" the stove with one arm while pretending to show effort on her face. This is a person with no inclination to actually move anything.

The strongest woman is only as strong as the average man. Average woman is half as strong.

She's plainly pushing the stove while she does that. Her effort is going into the stove, not the dolly.

Have you guys seriously never seen a woman trying to move around heavy things? This is exactly what they're all like.

Yes. The backstory is that a jew made a pact with the devil and got split into 9 titans that then conquered the Aryans and proceeded to jew so hard that the Aryans revolted and kicked Juden's collective ass so hard that the only place where jews are left is in Madagascar "Madagascar plan" get it where the story takes place. You can even ask /a/ about or check the wiki.

Why the hell would you wanna do that? The older a woman gets the more likely her kid's gonna be born fucked up, mentally or physically.

How often do you see that?

10/10

Often…. Key word is TRYING.

Correct. The left are throwing hissy fits because they are used to having everything their way. These young leftists have literally had everything they wanted their entire lives, politically. Its like a spoiled little brat that always has his way, and then suddenly his mom says "enough".

And these defeatist faggots here cant imagine a president that actually serves in their interest, so Trump MUST be controlled opposition, right?

It's like watching women try to throw something. It's not just that they're weak, it's also that they're just not as good at actually using their bodies as men are. They don't know how to use leverage in their favor or how to shift their center of balance properly against whatever they're trying to lift or move. It's kinda weird seeing it in action.

Exactly right. Their low muscle mass works against them, but the real problem is their inferior spatial reasoning. A weak man can accomplish much more than a fit woman because the weak man understands balance, leverage, etc.

How do people like this even survive to adulthood?

Oh, right, because we've totally dissociated ourselves from naturalistic evolutionary processes. Under the conditions in which Europeans evolved, that woman would have been eatten by wolves or bears or just fucking feral dogs by this point.

Its a shame we allowed this to come to pass.

She's trying to keep the top of the dolly against the stove for some reason instead of pushing on the bottom bar with her foot and leaning her weight back on both arms. This is an actress who doesn't really want to do any work, which is the real reason why most women are incompetent. I grew up with a hardworking mother who can dolly a light appliance like a stove with the best of them. Ah, but she does have an IQ above the double digits though.

Yeah exactly. Women just aren't as mechanically minded as men are, they don't have the same intuitive understanding of weight and leverage and shit like that.

She has her foot on the bottom bar of the dolly, but when she's pushing the stove to tip it up she has no leverage which means she's effectively pushing against the dolly. It's a failure of spatial reasoning.

I'm sorry user, but your mother was a man.

It improves health in general to the point that it extends breeding age as a result and with it, lowering defects, as your body is better able to remove degenerate cells and extend better ones.It should lower the rate of birth defects. Epitalon!

Ah, the reason hitler lost. He was too fucking kjnd!

Yeah women can learn these things through practice or simply being forced to by circumstance, but most never do because there's always a man or an authority figure to do the real work.

It's on camera, there have to be people there to tell her the right way to do it, sure it's a realistic scenario but this is a hammed up performance.

She's 65 and plays old PC RPGs that I install for her when I visit, so you may be right.

It's kinda ironic that feminists would freak out at these comments, when the most likely cause of the superiority of men is because women seek the fittest man and men fuck anything. Ergo, that they do not get their equality is because men are too tolerant and that women are too intolerant.

I don't think improving health will reduce birth defects in children of older women. Chicks are born with all the eggs they're ever gonna have, and these eggs naturally degrade over time. Meanwhile men constantly produce more sperm and older men do have a slightly higher incidence of mentally/physically defective children than young men. I'd have to see some real evidence that this epitalon could keep women's eggs from degrading.

That's beyond the point, of course there are men there who could help her. The fact is that the struggle you're seeing represents her genuine failing as a woman. She's not THAT good at acting. A woman doesn't need to act in this sort of situation, this sort of failing comes naturally.

RIGHT WING DREAM TEAM

I've been having trouble sleeping too, it's a serious issue. Of course, that's because I've been having very busy days at work with some emergency night shifts, no A/C, and open windows leads to pollens I'm allergic to. These faggots can fuck off with their whining over nothing while some people have real issues to contend with.

You're right, as I can see right through her, and I have rarely met an attractive woman who wasn't very good at highlighting their own impotence when a man is watching.

What? I thought humanity's leftovers were the single city with the giant walls.

And Allison Graham, a Los Angeles publicist, is in a hotel suite near her old Hell’s Kitchen neighborhood in Manhattan, being interviewed by Donald Trump for a job as a supervisor on one of his big construction projects.

“But I don’t know anything about real estate; I have no qualifications or experience,” she tells him.

“Don’t worry, you’ll be great,” he says.

tfw no motivational trump dreams

Do you really think that woman would succeed in moving that stove if nobody was watching?

RUDOLPH DID NOTHING WRONG!

This is something
>From the age of 3 months until their natural deaths, female outbred Swiss-derived SHR mice were subcutaneously injected on 5 consecutive days every month with 0.1 ml of normal saline (control) or with 1.0 microg/mouse (approximately 30-40 microg/kg) of tetrapeptide Epitalon (Ala-Glu-Asp-Gly) dissolved in 0.1 ml saline. There were 54 mice in each group. The results of this study show that treatment with Epitalon did not influence food consumption, body weight or mean life span of mice. However, it slowed down the age-related switching-off of estrous function and decreased the frequency of chromosome aberrations in bone marrow cells (by 17.1%, P

THIS IS FOREVER

Nope, doesn't take away that she's not really trying in front of the camera though. Do you think she was hired to move stoves?

I read the OP as Trump-induced insomniac stalks blue-state America and thought some fucking madman was haunting libs like the jersey devil

Dubs have just called the California Devil into existence. He'll have Pepe's face, Trump's voice, and an appetite for human flesh like Hillary Clinton.

Too bad Mother Nature didn't absorb her back into the ground.

good luck california devil!

#1 If your new vehicle is under a loan from a bank/stealership than you are required to have full coverage/replacement value for your "borrowed" car.

#2. Shopping around for car insurance is not a meme. In 1997 I had to sit down with a phone book, go through 30 pages and make over 80 phone calls in a 4 hours period to find the lowest quote for the insurance I required. Today? It's never been easier to fill out an online for form using cut/paste and autofill and receive an immediate quote.

#3 If you receive several quotes that are exact the same price you can negotiate and leverage them against each other. The prices might not change, but they might provide free roadside assistance, increase free towing mileage or a better payment plan.

#5 Read "ART OF THE DEAL". It's no joke.

Man, if that had been quints, we'd be hearing the first reports of his evil works by tomorrow morning.

GOOD LUCK, CALIFORNIA DEVIL!

Good, now we're getting somewhere. Check 'em, and keep 'em coming.

Yup sure looks all alone to me.

Please stop

(checked)

Anti-Tanya is code for anti-White.

Nothing but excuses and projection from this user.
If an user can't afford a car, buy a motorcycle, it costs nothing, even a dirtbike or a scooter.

It took me a year to find the truck I wanted on Craigslist, test drove, inspected and purchased within 24 hours. $3,000. Put another $1800 into it in maintennance, repairs and parts from a mechanic and myself.

It's old, but solid, I have full coverage on it right now because I am buying ammo, guns and gear and don't see the purpose is saving money in a bank for interest. My air conditioner broke last year, so I traded a Bushmaster for a "new" refurbished one to someone who was no longer able to purchase firearms due to his wife handling his finances via the VA

Do you really think they would hire a competent woman?

Shieeet dat burr dindunuffin, dat girl be specist

The reasonable, acceptable part of the reason is how fucking expensive everything is and how hard it is to get money. I was jewed out of a lot of money in my old job and now that I'm at one that actually pays me what I earn, the finance jews say "oh you're qualified for a loan for only one of these homosexual looking crossovers that look like a worse version of a mini cooper, not enough to buy a real vehicle". Got some possibilities lined up for something older and cheaper. That's part of the problem too, though. Used vehicles are more and more expensive. All the best older used ones must have either been held onto or destroyed in obongo's "cash for clunkers goy" program, leaving a bunch of newer vehicle shit.
There's also the jewish invention of the male tax, where men are charged more for car insurance until 26 or so in the US based on some claim that "men are dangerous drivers". Imagine if that were laid upon actually dangerous drivers like asian women.
Don't forget the MUH PUBLIC TRANSPORT shill, who I'd be surprised if he didn't appear to shill his faggotry because this topic happened to come up, pushing for taking busses, bikes, etc. everywhere because obviously the right thing to do is to give into agenda 21 faggotry where everyone lives in crowded cities and going anywhere else is not even within the realm of thought because only bad goyim go into the country or live outside the jewish urban center.

Speak of the devil, here's the "cars are bad and waste of money" shill.

BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT TANYA

Nope, they're jew sorcerers in an open air prison camp who had their memories wiped by King Jew's sorcery living in fear of giant retards who are in fact jews who have lost control of their jew sorcery.

Why contain it?

"GOOD LUCK, CALIFORNIA DEVIL!"

It does appear to be that way, but I think the other user was asking (as am I) if there's any backstory to that vid?

I've got some, too.

I was really hoping for a more natural conclusion there.

Hey shitlord, haven't you seen the TV?
It isn't incontinence, it is "sensitive bladder" or "female ejaculation."

Good.

Hey, Lisa it would help if you stopped masturbation. He IS the god emperor that you are supposed to please, but come on have some restraint, you filthy whore

We all were, but watching a bear wreck her shit for being an unmitigated bitch is a pretty good runner-up.

Masterfully done user

Are you fucking kidding me? You actually know somebody that had that happen to them? Fucking VA, man.

She has nigger lips my man.

Inside that bear is the soul of every man who has had to deal with a nagging wife.

You have tried very hard to force this meme, but no, this is not catching on.

Fuck off nigger, you have gotten BTFO countless of times already

Negative. Simply telling any doctor at the VA, including your Rheumatologist or Orthopedist that you feel sad a friend killed himself, were involved in combat, or 1/3 your squadron blew up in Khobar towers gets written down and entered into a system. To be used against you in the future without your knowledge.

Simply taking Hydrocodone and having a joint bank account caused over 200K veterans to have their 2nd Amendment rights taken away without a trial.

A veteran simply attending a group meeting with a psychologist, refusing meds, can be put on a list for working through some problems instead of drowning themselves in alcohol, fights or degeneracy.

The government stopped playing fair a long, long time ago. It's time we stopped giving credence to a rigged system.

No offense to epic OC, but moonmen should not breed with frogwomen… Mycegenation bad dude, look at that.

DID
NOTHING
WRONG

Reminder that the nigger-lipped bitch poster is imkikey.

my thoughts exactly

You know that answer to that user:
CLOWN WORLD

Your dumb.

Where did this image come from?

I guess you can say they are suffering from…..

Post Trump Stress Disorder

GOOD LUCK, CALIFORNIA DEVIL!!

it's from monthly girls.

CHECKED

Here's some good old Nov 8th salt.

God the morning of Nov 9th was the greatest experience ever. The whole city of Sodom looked like they were going to cry, and I tried very hard to mask my glowing smug.

it was real in their minds!

I should play this every now and then to cheer up.
The night Trump won was by far the happiest experience in my life and a part of it was from the salt.

god damnit why do people use that chick on the right of that thumbnail. Her breakdown was a result of some dindu nuffin that got shot, not Trump. still a funny rant but I'm tired of people misrepresenting that clip.

Actually, you can be completely deaf but through surgery, implant a hearing aid through your skull where you can "hear" the vibrations. But it is very painful and hard to get used to.

Hey chromosomes-define-gender denier, please fuck off back to Reddit.

btw those hormone pills will only make you look weird, biology still proves your birth-assigned gender is correct.

Also requesting webm vesion of embed

Reminds me of some otaku and robots.

I appreciate you, autistic user.

A lot of Holla Forumsacks are former leftists fam. Never under estimate the redpill.

hahaha… of course she is.

The ride never stops.

Dox and troll these fucks mercilessly.

Bitch just get some scissors and cut them off, what the actual fuck.

user i…

bueno

(checked)
Maybe Jonestein is right.

I'm the same. It feels good to know that I'm on the right side of history.

You forgot about locking steering columns and anti theft ignitions , genius.

I think more were misguided tribalists who fell for labelling and media d&c and found out they had always been fascists.

maybe in highschool if that actually counts

All I needed to know about that faggot is in his use of negro vernacular.

Dude, if you want to hear about delusional leftist thinking, get this:

Now this is what he says on the podcast that caused my sides to blast into space:

>he goes: "Is this our future now? Are we going to have secret meetings now to talk about this without getting in trouble?"

I lost my mind between anger and hilarity. To think that a fucking leftist in America thinks HE'S the one who has anything to lose -even now- talking about their ideology. A. FUCKING. LEFTIST.

My god, the lack of self-awareness must be heaven; ignorance is bliss, etc.

You know, I was always skeptical of all this shit I saw growing up, yet could never really quite put my finger on it. Watching Based Yuris lectures for the first time truly did change my life.

Just ask an older brother or uncle to teach you how to drive and driving is easy even when its parallel parking it should take a days of practice same maneuver to get the hang of.

He made up the entire story. Kikes don't have conversations, they only debate.
Pic related!

Yeah, my landwhale, married HS girlfriend is puzzled why I won't be her side guy. I had to call her husband and narc her out your tonight because my patience is drained. Works in a fucking union government job natch.

Am I missing something? Did she record herself screaming at an animal to stop and acting like a retard to get internet likes? Why the fuck was she recording this and why the fuck did she upload it?

Insurance. Gas.

I have a car though.

(nice)
Nah, I believe him. Everyone he seems to talk to is completely with him. I have no idea that he has a god-tier sense for finding fellow cucks.

Also I just reminded myself of another cuck story from his show from a few weeks ago:

>dad said, "Don't worry, it's a pendulum. Soon enough there will be a Democrat in the White House."
>dad said, "Don't worry, it's a pendulum. Soon enough there will be a Democrat in the White House."
>dad is flustered and goes "We're fucked."

Gave me a hearty kek.

Gonna need about six more months, fam.

the recent upbringing of liberals has centered on conditioning the mind into a child like state. It's no surprise that they're acting like what they've been programmed to be. The kikes thought having them act and think like children (and by effect, autism, since autism leaves one with childlike tendensies and the growing rate of autists) in order to easier control them. But their golems always backfire on them.

Sounds like a really nice world though.

(cheked)

tl;dr lefties genuinely believe that Trump is the genocidal hitler of their nightmares reborn, and now he's the most powerful man on earth, of course they're scared.

These are the same types of faggots who drink the caffeine jew five times a day then wonder why they have trouble falling asleep at night

10/10. Capped for posterity.

SAD!

I have Trump induced insomnia.
We're winning so much, it makes it difficult to sleep.
I just don't want to miss out on wins in real time.

I'M A WINNER
I WILL MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN
WE'RE GOING TO WIN SO MUCH, YOU'LL BE SICK OF IT
AND THEN WE'LL WIN SOME MORE

I had a dream with Congola.

I don’t know about the painting being real, but the left ABSOLUTELY went autistic over Trump “mirroring” Bane’s speech.

I love it. They don't actually realize what the pendulum means. They think going from a republican to a democrat is the pendulum swinging.
These guys are so ignorant that they legitimately believe in an American left right paradigm.

The first time that was posted some user said she was doing a solo expedition and that kayak is her only means of transportation. Leave it to a woman to be incapable of dealing with nature.

As a licensed insurance producer, the only fucking way you or anyone would get away with paying $40 a month is with liability coverage only. That's the minimum coverage required in most states, and at $40 a month, that's probably going at state minimums. The least, and I mean bare minimum ABSOLUTE LEAST coverage you should insure your car for is 100/300/100. This is for LIABILITY ONLY.

The first 100 means 100k is what basically amounts to 100k in a loss is what would be covered, per person. No one person would get more than 100k for their property damage, be it their car, fence at their home you hit while driving drunk, or any other form of property damage. That's what liability covers.

Hit some asshole and you're at fault when you t-bone some cunt in her 2002 Honda Civic? You're good. That said, 100k won't be enough if that asshole/cunt is in a fucking Ferrari that costs 500k. Make sure you understand your limits of liability that your insurance covers. Cheaper doesn't always mean better.

The 300 means 300k for everyone involved in the accident for property damage. If you roll your call over 9000 times and hit 4 houses, 300k probably won't cover you. Same goes if you fuck up and hit a bunch of cars. Basically whoever gets their claim in first is going to get the most money. Especially if you end up hitting a high dollar car. If you hit 3 100k cars, nobody is going to get more than 100k each, and your insurance company isn't going to pay out more than 300k total. Anything over and above that is going to come out of your pocket, whether you have it or not.

The last 100 means bodily injury. This means that your insurance company will pay up to 100k in medical expenses if you are at fault. I'm sure it varies by state, but I don't believe there's a limit to the number of parties that BI will cover. That said, no one person would be covered for more than 100k for any bodily injury.

I don't work in insurance anymore because it's a fucking shit profession, but make sure you faggots talk to your insurance agent to make sure you have decent coverage.

DON'T EVER GO WITH STATE MINIMUMS. THAT ISN'T ENOUGH COVERAGE

Also, go with USAA or Erie if you can. Allstate and State Farm are shit.

Make sure you pay the extra for Comprehensive. It covers glass breakage, theft, fire, and other shit I don't remember right now. It's worth it to not have to pay for a new windshield out of pocket.

naturally, I meant car

The problem with insurance is the deductibles and the raising of interest rates if you use it. Insurance, at its core, should be the community pooling money for an emergency that might come up for one member of that community. That's it. But it's turned into such a corporation that insurers now act like they need deductibles in order to make a profit. I'm sorry, you make a profit from the 99% of people who will never fucking use their insurance, you don't need a deductible or to raise my rates if I get totaled and need $200k from you. But of course insurance companies can do that when they're an oligopoly held together by the government making the purchasing of insurance required by law. What should be a pillar for a stable and close knit community has become another "enemy" taking money out of the pockets of people who actually work for it.

Nice video user. Where did it originate?

sage for off topic, and asking for sauce

Longest working board in the business.

thanks for the advice and for the keks

I assume this is why they call us Russia spies because Yuri did so much to crack a lot of eggs.

The thing I don't understand is how the hell she got them on in the first place.

It watched someone else do it with upper body strength. Consider where females think they fit now that we are invading the dreamscape even.

What could possibly go wrong?

Why wait?

Sleep snug, smug

sleep snug, smug

sleep snug, smug.

wut?