Do you think Disney will ever do anything with the Dragon Ball IP they gained...

Asher Harris
Asher Harris

Do you think Disney will ever do anything with the Dragon Ball IP they gained after the Fox aquisition?

Caleb Mitchell
Caleb Mitchell

Yeah, I think they'll make a live-action version of the original series, featuring Goku's kiddie skittles and Bulma flashing everything to Roshi, because that's the kind of company Disney is.

Ian Flores
Ian Flores

ultra instinct Goofy

Isaac Ortiz
Isaac Ortiz

Well, Goku'd probably be a damn good support in Kingdom Hearts.

Camden Morgan
Camden Morgan

Hank Hill would be better

Adrian Rodriguez
Adrian Rodriguez

I would love to see the return of over the top Goofy on Goofy Sports Violence, and have it scale up to DBZ-tier action. Gumball showed you can do it well, but nobody acknowledges that.

Zachary Perez
Zachary Perez

Different rights

Logan Wilson
Logan Wilson

Wait they own the movie rights?

Aiden Gomez
Aiden Gomez

Live-action films specifically, from Evolution.

John Thompson
John Thompson

Fox is also the publisher of the animated movies in the West, I think

Isaiah Roberts
Isaiah Roberts

It's Funimation, no?

Jack Perez
Jack Perez

And?

Hunter Cooper
Hunter Cooper

/a/index.html

Zachary Cruz
Zachary Cruz

Isn't this an odd edge case where Holla Forums is in the process of raping /a/ and we're all speculating on what twisted, botched abortions the /a/-Holla Forums rape babies are going to be?

Dylan Bailey
Dylan Bailey

I assumed that was part of the reason this idea exists

Jordan Perry
Jordan Perry

Marvel Mangaverse?

Dominic Martin
Dominic Martin

Oh god..please no…let the hands of the Mouse stay far away from the hallowed halls of Dragon Ball…I mean, fuck, Fox ruined it once already..not trusting any Yanks with the Dragon Ball license.

Xavier Rivera
Xavier Rivera

No. Fox have or had first refusal on Battle of Gods because they made the Live Action movie. Seeing as the turnaround for Resurrection F was considerably shorter than Battle of Gods, this may no longer be the case.

Juan White
Juan White

No.

Michael Collins
Michael Collins

There will be pozz loads and it's the only thing I know for real

Ryan Rodriguez
Ryan Rodriguez

Yes user, everything will have a pozz hole waiting especially for you. You deserve it.

Noah Davis
Noah Davis

Im surprised they haven't done anything with it for awhile.

Jason Taylor
Jason Taylor

Im pretty sure its safe.

Aaron Morales
Aaron Morales

Point still stands, Fox already fucked up once. Not letting the Mouse do the same.

Daniel Cruz
Daniel Cruz

hallowed halls of Dragon Ball
Fucking what?
I love Dragonball to death, I started watching that shit when I was 4, 23 years ago, and never stopped watching, reading and playing Dragonball stuff since then, but don't try to pretend people haven't shat all over the series already, Toriyama himself included.

Brandon Walker
Brandon Walker

Was being a wee bit dramatic, sorry.

Nathan Lee
Nathan Lee

They don't own the rights to the franchise, only distributing films. They'd have to ask Toei if they wanted to do anything you doofuses.

Blake Sullivan
Blake Sullivan

…wait
Fox has the Dragonball IP?! And now Disney does?!

Christian Brooks
Christian Brooks

DRAGON BALL EVOLUTION 2 ELECTRIC BOOGALOO

Bentley Hughes
Bentley Hughes

Hey /tv/

Camden Roberts
Camden Roberts

Read the post above yours, you dumb nigger.

Carter Nguyen
Carter Nguyen

The best Disney would be able to do with it is do a celebrity dub of the next movie, like they do with Ghibli films. This is assuming that Fox didn't sell Funimation the distribution rights to Dragon Ball films or that Toei/Toriyama don't have the right to buy back their rights in case of a sale, or that they don't revert automatically

Robert Ramirez
Robert Ramirez

/a/index.html

David Thompson
David Thompson

Hey /tv/.

Isaiah Reed
Isaiah Reed

Goes on /a/.

Jace Lee
Jace Lee

nope

Nicholas Wood
Nicholas Wood

pls no
pls
no

Jose Walker
Jose Walker

/a/index.html

Brayden Reyes
Brayden Reyes

That’s GKids’ shit now

Kevin Morales
Kevin Morales

Disney is just annoyed that DBFZ is going to be bigger than any current Marvel game

Jaxson Parker
Jaxson Parker

Kinda funny how Yamchas obligatory death is part of the trailer.

Colton Russell
Colton Russell

They'll probably put it on /a/

Carter Gray
Carter Gray

I wonder if Funimation can get any worse under Sony ownership.

/a/'s used the rape by now, they still have the Battle Angel Alita and Cowboy Bebop live action tv series to look forward to.
Aren't they no better than half chan /a/ or did they fix their shit?

Gavin Myers
Gavin Myers

/a/index.html

Owen Carter
Owen Carter

Funi moved to La and got infiltrated by SJWs. Luckily any attempt they've made at putting that shit into their work has backfired massively. I mean when you consider how autistic anime fans are and how much shit the people that work there get on a daily basis, imagine that x10. However now Sonys involved then they might push for that.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit