Make the badguys cry like a Anime fan on Prom Night

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCfYbb7nga6-icsFWWgS-kWw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

did jim died?

RIP IA

No, he stopped making videos.

Make the badguys cry like your mom on her wedding night

He just use a different retarded nickname now.

that's the internet/youtube equivalent of dieing to me

I think the best thing we are going to get from this game is that Sonic tweet.

post it

Why did this faggot stop making videos? I remember he got all pissed off at gamergate for not being his personal army but he was making videos before gamergate so why did that manage to stop him doing this shit?

He was mad that the head figures in Gamergate were starting to adopt the language, and tactics, and even some of the people of the opposition instead of just staying on the offensive and stating the truth. I'd say he was in the right considering all we did was give the SJWs a new boogeyman and the industry is still as bad as ever. After that he just got bored with videos and stopped making them all together, which, I don't really blame him. There's a point you reach when you are just preaching to the choir.

He's made some videos since then, but the last one is 2 months old at this point and he said he got bored of it on twitter.

I doubt it's over for realz this time though.

youtube.com/channel/UCfYbb7nga6-icsFWWgS-kWw

Knock yourself out.

IA here. Holy shit.

prove it.

C.S Lewis and Doug Walker backed mighty number 9?

Prove it, faggot.

Pretty much this, also I remember goygate getting upset over hte drunk livestream him and a few others did and they flipped their collective lids when IA was getting sucked off on life stream

That's an old webm m8.

I miss his videos man

Anons so fucking new that they don't know this is a meme since GG started.
Sage for kinda off topic

i know you faggot.

You realize he's still making videos right?

His new channel is mister metokur.

Also he turned out to be a faggot.

In what way? I don't follow him because most of what he says is babies first shitpost level.

ah screw you I thought it was a new vid and got excited

You realize he's stopped, right?