Someone is live streaming from inside on North Korea

Someone is live streaming from inside on North Korea.
The faggot is named vexxed.

youtube.com/watch?v=5PZh1Eaj96c

I've seeing youutubers doing similar things I think they got recruited to spread propaganda.(>discord)

no

Stream keeps going up and down btw

I give it about a day before he gets ass raped commies live.

Holy shit man, it's almost as if nork proxies are a thing! Are you new to the internet outside of reddit, 4chan and facebook?

lel

It's back up. He's going to die.

https:// www.youtube.com/watch?v=17SGMFE6e2o

All those tourists (CIAniggers) are going to get put in a hole

The fucking madman…

We may get to see a live execution on YT today.

No sooner do I say it and….

Did someone capture what happened? Everyone in chat is saying he ded.

He was in some underground area with a tourist group and it just went out.

IT'S BACK UP!!!

I want to be raped by that zipperhead military tour guide

Back up:

https:// www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZSnkfwK218

It appears they let people record.

It's possible that the gooks don't know he's streaming (or what streaming is, lol)

If one NK agent finds out they can track the guy down before he leaves the country. I don't see how he gets out alive.

How is this even possible? It must be fake.

you think she's packing a wwII tokarev?

magnets

I wonder why they don't want anyone taking video of anything they do not approve.

It's almost like communism leads to a hellhole of starvation and crushing societal decay wherein millions die, but hey at least they're not nazis or something.

faggot set it to private

You'd think they'd have listening posts to monitor any wireless transmissions. Would be very obvious someone is streaming.

They should let the entire world see how their streets are completely devoid of shitskins.

this

I'm not seeing what's so bad here tbh

Did anyone save it before the faggot set it to private?

Holla Forums -→

Leave. Now.

you're right forgive my wrongthink let's get boots on the ground and bring in a Rothschild banking system asap

Some fag recorded it

lel

oh kek it's prerecorded too
what a fag

My guess is spies.

wat

he's going to end up streaming a handstand live from NK via gopro as a nuke can be seen launching off in the distance.

this fucking faggot.

Guess he really is vexxed.

wat

You mean livestreaming pre-recorded video, right? You can't get an internet connection in NK unless he somehow has also bought himself a satellite.

1:58 repeats his script, it's almost as if he's inside a big flashmob where everyone has a part to play.
Or something.

JewTube deleted fucking everything from this thread. I guess that shit was too legit. RIP

I found a good raw video.

Something seems really off about all of this. Happy women and children everywhere, playing and laughing. Who does this? Was this an intentional psyop leaked by Kim himself?

op is a faggot as always

It sounds like the "whatever"-dude, Brian Atlas

Wow, it's almost like a commnuist state wants to deceive you about its condition!

I believe it's really NK. Faggots saying fake are retarded. It's not live, but pre-recorded, but this doesn't take away from the fact that it is indeed NK. Shit is crazy psyop from hell though. Nobody else but them on the cruise ship. Entire buildings were pitch black. They only said "nice things" about NK. The kids supposedly all super smart and able to speak English. Kim himself is behind this for sure. Vexxed got a guided tour. I don't think he has to worry about KJU fucking his shit up. I think he needs to worry about getting v& by CIAniggers this morning.

This is all put in scene isnt it?

North Korea allowed tourists internet access for a time in the past, but as expected ended up shutting it down. I have seen people having skype calls from the country as well. This is really not that big of a deal, especially since, going by the thumbnail and , this occurred in Pyongyang, not black markets or extra shitty to live in areas they don't want you to see.

People need to stop freaking out about the mere idea of people recording footage in NK, or just getting a bit of free roam in the country. Plenty of people have already done that. Some at one point even biked through the country. It's that open if you can get the permissions.

nah it's a bit too much of a stretch to think they would put on this much of a show on, in such an important location in Pyongyang, just for some random tourists. Maybe if it was an important person, a journalist or someone they think is a big deal.

Report him to the norks.

What's so bad about using discord?

it's a direct line to the FBI/CIA/NSA, retard

They have the best servers without lag.

(Checked)
That's not the real KCNA, that's some faggot US comedian trying to be funny if I recall correctly.

But surely they aren't lying about North Korea, fellow goyim. Those norks have death camps were people have to eat rats and pregnant women are boiled alive. You can trust these totally reliable witnesses that tell a different story each time they're interviewed.
I mean, look at all those soldiers forcing these kids in that video to laugh and play around at gunpoint!

How horrible it must be not to be able to choose between girl music and bitch nigger music.

Too bad oyveyburgertarianism is the opposite side of the same coin.

I don't understand the love of Norks here, they're knockoff PRCers just as the Souks are knockoff Japanese

Because people bring their kids into the middle of a city square to play, and know English flawlessly.

No, South Koreans are knockoff kikes. The Talmud is the best selling book in South Korea

This is a sign that shit is going down…like IRL.

user you had better get cash out of the ATM