What the fuck? Classic Simpsons thread?

Benjamin Hall
Benjamin Hall

disney
canceling cash cows

Christopher Diaz
Christopher Diaz

Yeah but is it? Is it really? To this day?
All I see is Teen Titans Go running in America, and Big Bang Theory around here, so who still gives a fuck about Simpsons?

To be fair, I always watch it when they repeat the first seasons and still laugh.

Isaiah Nelson
Isaiah Nelson

Also, I'd like to see those future-based episodes as a new Simpsons show to replace the old one.
It would still be shit, but at least fresh.

The stories Lisa and Bart participate in as 8 year olds are friggin ridiculous and just an excuse because they aren't in high school or something. Bart screwed like 20 girls and it feels thats his only plot by now.

Brody Davis
Brody Davis

Bart screwed like 20 girls
What?

Eli Evans
Eli Evans

It's Bont.

Jayden Reed
Jayden Reed

I foresee a rights battle with Universal.

Andrew Morris
Andrew Morris

Don't you know about Bart having a crush on each new wacky character voiced by a celebrity?

Luke Rodriguez
Luke Rodriguez

We've already reached that point.

Parker Thomas
Parker Thomas

nu Simpsons
cash cow
The ratings are lower than ever. Nobody watches it any more. I know Disney like to do some milking to death of their own, but the prudent thing to do here might be to kill the show and then bring it back as a series of movies, like they did with Star Trek: The Next Generation.

Elijah Lopez
Elijah Lopez

calls other people 'autist'
can't hear obvious 'Bont' which is one letter off 'Bond'
can't even be bothered to look up where the producers say it's 'Bont' not 'Burnt'

Aiden Nguyen
Aiden Nguyen

it distinctly sounds like he said "Mr. Bundt"

Liam Price
Liam Price

No, because the last episode I remember watching is one where Homer throws an electric drill on to a baseball field, and I didn't even watch all of that. The last full episode I saw was either the one with the jockey elves or the one where Homer gets raped by a panda.

Kevin White
Kevin White

We literally haven't, good episodes still represent a relatively big chunk of all episodes.
I'm talking about when good episodes become 10% or less of all episodes.

Ethan Parker
Ethan Parker

We literally haven't, good episodes still represent a relatively big chunk of all episodes.
A third is not a big chunk and depending on your opinion, it's probably less than a third at that

Levi Torres
Levi Torres

Not really. They're more likely to sue you for sampling music without paying for it than they are to sue you for using the name 'Bond'. Especially since Ian Fleming borrowed the name to begin with.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit