So, have you gained military training? Are you willing to defend your kind with brute force? To kill if necessary

So, have you gained military training? Are you willing to defend your kind with brute force? To kill if necessary.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_Finland
youtube.com/watch?v=JxCbKgjTDJU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why do you need to know?

They won't let me join because

which all disqualify me from joining the military in Canada.

So I just hang out with soldiers and try to learn and train in what ways I can on my own.

I'm more than willing to slaughter every last kike, degenerate, and mud btw.

Hello alphabet

You wouldn't have learned anything other than how to suck feminine cock in the Canadian army anyway. Have you ever considered coming down to burger-town to join a military worth shit/get cash citizenship for it?

Nope.

Checked

It's really just the police keeping us from removing non-white on our own.

Because you're so tough online.

Did you find the secret Rothschild underground fortresses?

This passive aggressive faggy shit belongs on Reddit. Just because you're a blubbering pussy doesn't mean everyone on the board of hardline nationalists is equally emasculated. Imagine actually believing that user hasn't seen enough shit to justify his willingness, not his immediate action even, but his willingness to do what he'd have to in circumstances that demanded it.

cause you look like a pretty big guy.

YES YES TELL ME POL R U TRAINED 2 KILL NIGGERS?

ALSO POST ALL YOUR WEAPONS IN THIS THREAD!!!

Get the FUCK out FBI. Go drink yourself to sleep like I know most of you faggots do every night.

I'm a soldier and you are not. You spew and fling shit at me because you have no means to defeat me. I know how to wage war. You tend to think that you're superior because you know how to dismantle a smoke bomb.

I'm a Finn though.

Hello coward.

Yes. I however only just received my driver's license yesterday despite being 24 and I've got a lot of shit to catch up on in my life…

Conscription is the way to go!

I got to unfuck my eyes and eliminate my general health problems, fatigue, stress, etc. until I'm ready to actually go through some intense training and eventually actual fighting.

Conscription would have cured you.

And what would you use that for?

I've no idea.

If I was the leader of this country I'd draft absolutely everyone into the army and force everyone to be armed. Those that are too defective to own a gun and wield it simply don't belong in my society at all and would be deported or killed.

Then stop being a hypocrite faggot please.

Celebrating Guy Fawkes the way Guy Fawkes would have wanted, obviously.

95% of Finnish men get military training.

I would like to apologize to OP for accusing him of being FBI. Sorry just can't be to careful about this shit.

Fawkes failed.

Nigger-tier wanna-be terrorism.

Thank you for being straight.

I have that exact bottle.

It's a bowl.

That's one bomb stupid. You don't wage war with such faggotry. Who are you? A muslim?

If you are a soldier and on our side, why are you talking like a CTR fag trying to troll?

Even if you'd make tens of those they suck. Are you stupid or just pretending?

CTR? Correct The Record? LOL, they're losers. Me? I have no idea where that came from. I want to kill muslims and niggers from destroying whites.

I meant bowl. No idea why that got changed to "bottle" by my hands/subconscious.

Then why aren't you?

Because I don't have to. We have an army.

heh

dubs confirm youre a fag

also
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_Finland

Good luck when your govt and army gets subverted by das juden like your neighbor Sweden

Why am I a fag?

heh intensifies

Stupid.

Lame troll.

You made this thread.
Are you going to post anything of significance?
Or just recruitment videos?

Butthurt.

These threads will only stop when everyone agrees militant white nationalism is the way to go. It's the pacifist cucks that keep them going. When everyone agrees on something, people stop discussing it. Once we're all on board with RaHoWa, then we might actually progress to more interesting discussion. Fucking pacifists.

I have and I could. But I won't. Why?

Not butthurt at all. but laughing at you nonexistent defense.

What do you expect from him exactly? I already got a huge library of manuals, tactics, and various info for carrying out le sabotage and psy-ops and guerilla warfare and everything. What we need to form some kind of paramilitary group between Holla Forums anons and then overthrow the Cucknadian government and kill everyone that stands in the way of Trump while also making damned sure Trump is on our side.

What did the user mean by this?

holy shit it's late

goodnight Holla Forums

Its not just the pacifists

Its the law enforcement/alphabet fags who are all to happy to enforce status quo. Their lives are too comfy to risk any type of upheaval.

These people won't ever do shit against the machine, not even when their jew superiors fire them, and niggers in their neighborhood beat/rob/rape them.

And unfortunately for every GOOD cop/agent, there's probably 2-3 cucks.
In other words we're lucky if a third of LEOs & FBIs are on our side. Probably ZERO CIA.

NOPE
sure sure kid
hurrrrrrrr

Boys I think we got another bot. Or an extreme autist.
Take your pick

youtube.com/watch?v=JxCbKgjTDJU

Every single police officer with but one exception I've met is redpilled.

…but yeah they probably aren't going to do shit, despite knowing the statistics, despite seeing the reality.

This is going to be a fight against very great odds; but that has always been our history.

None of your god damn business.

fuck that video, fucking ruined it with that faggoty nigger music

I fucking hate this so much.
I despise how any vague mention of violence results in 5 reply's of "HI FBI, get out u shill!!!!" Anons that do that are fucking idiots. They love to LARP about muh happenings but any slightly edgy rhetoric makes them run to the fucking hills and cower before the law that hates them.
Our founding fathers didn't bat a fucking eye about starting an armed revolution and being labeled traitor terrorists.
After Trump eventually gets out of office (perhaps even sooner) shit is going to start hitting the fan. We are going to have to HANG some fucking JEWS before this is over.
You guy need to stop trembling before the spooky, all powerful NSA.
Prepare for KRIEG.

14/88

Friday night Tucker Carlson had a NY Congressman who is in the Army Reserves on and he said during his latest Reserves training session they spent an entire Sunday morning being taught about transvestites
American military is just as fucked.

It's really none of your business, is it?

Olet iso kaveri.

Every single police officer I've met was a bootlicker and do what they are told by any slimy fuck with power.