DEFUNDING SANCTUARY CITIES: Jerry Brown Rages Over California Cuts in President Trump’s Budget

DEFUNDING SANCTUARY CITIES

However, as Breitbart News has reported, President Trump is enthusiastic about infrastructure, and could be interested in funding rail links that make more economic sense.

State budget writers are reportedly also concerned about $66.8 billion in federal healthcare funds that were included in Brown’s plan for the fiscal year starting on July 1. According to the Times, that figure represents “63% of the federal funds allocated under the state budget, while many of the other dollars are sent directly to local communities.” However, the Times also notes that “The allotment of healthcare dollars, found in the state’s Medi-Cal program, depend less on Trump’s budget and more on the fate of the congressional Republican healthcare plan.”

On Monday, Gov. Brown lashed out at Trump’s healthcare proposal on Twitter calling it a “harebrained scheme” and “a really dumb idea.”

archive.fo/mYNid

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

(((Michael Cohen))) budget director to Gov. Jerry Brown kvetching about losses in federal funding to California Friday.

Oh no, what shame.

Like how your state is not committing to cooperating with ICE?

An a related note, Cali's education budget needs a good axing. The unions have leeched on a runaway budget while Cali's performance is utterly horrendous. There are third world children who are better educated than California's youth.

Wouldn't shock me if Trump is trying to get them to secede.

If I were Trump I'd just tweet "Break the law, face the consequences." and leave it at that. Fuck Brown, he's like a fucking child.

How sad you won't be getting free money for those gibs
It's your fault this shit is happening and better yet even if we gave you the money you would fucked it up anyway.
I hope this fucker drowns.

Gotta make sure Maria is healthy so she can keep shitting out more beaners.

oh no, that sucks!

i hope that the budget for conservation etc. isnt cut in california, i'm in my last two years of a forestry degree in Norcal and i dont want to be homeless

might want to consider the Kansas Forest Service

i have no ties to california but i do have some contacts in the forestry/conservation/military that i want to use instead of starting from scratch somewhere

does no good if they are forbidden from hiring, though

also daily reminder that boycotting china is 1000x better than anything else you can ban or reduce if you actually care about the environment. the third world is the #1 threat to the planet

he has no chin or neck
it's just a lump of flesh sticking up from his shoulders

This good for nothing wetback lover is bitching about cuts to art programs?
Just wait until Trump cuts all federal funding to the entire state.
I eagerly await the day Commiefornia burns in the multicultural hell the left has cultivated here.
Libs can sit in their mansions on hilltops all they want but when the gibs dry up their pet project will be the first to bite the hand that fed them.

Trump should have taken away way more.

I guess this retard really doesn't that federal reconstruction money in Oroville. Fine by me.

guessing he's another kike with an anglicized name?

💯

looks like i got my answer

It is my sad duty, as a Californian I know – shut up that these are federal issues he has no authority over. Kindly either declare for the presidency yourself, or thank President Trump for the spanking and ask if you may have another.

He's better than a Jew. Get a load of this shit, from last September:

www .jta.org/201 6/09/25/new s-opinion/politi cs/california-gov-jerry-brown-signs-anti-bds-b ill-into-law
Don't visit the site. It's behind a kike paywall.

What's funny is that the kikes had to discipline this bad little goy in 1992:

The Jews made their choice for president. It wasn't Brown. He still cucks nice and hard for them. California politics, folks.

interesting

These tears sustain me.

Cuckfornia should have all of its federal budget revoked until they make a sincere effort at deporting all the illegal aliens.

what's wrong, faggot? i thought you guys didn't need dad's money anymore

Adam Carolla is that you?

Trips confirms. Adam Carolla is a Holla Forumsack.

Yes, because a career politician know SO MUCH more about finance than an extremely successful career businessman…

Impossible, Adam Carolla is illiterate. How could he use Holla Forums?

Carolla could be converted to the cause if the correct pressure was applied. Namely, on his children and finances.

Jews really lack any sense of consequences, don't they?
I wonder if they actually see the right tide coming, or if they just carry on as usual and any opposition to us is just coming from their natural urge to destroy.

His head looks like a toe.

So fucking true. We homeschooled for years, there was no fucking way we were putting our kids in CA's filthy public schools until we could afford to move out to a small town where we'd have more control over the schools.

We REALLY need to get the goddamn marxist teachers out of our schools and throw them in the ocean for the sharks' dinner. It's beyond disgusting that filth like Yvette Falerca is teaching children.

Adam Carolla openly admits to being illiterate. His books are dictated.

Yeah, maybe so he has an excuse to march the military in there, overthrow all of them, and kick out all the illegals within the month.

That fucking rail.

I don't know how this fucker has served 4 fucking terms as governor. My parents always tell me he was just as shit and as hated in the 70's as he is now. Literally nobody I have ever known likes this asshole or ever voted for him.

Also

Figures.

Night of the drawn machetes soon fellow white man.

Kill yourself, lady.

How is it that these people are not simply arrested for aiding and abetting? They publicly admit that they're doing it.

California is richer than Australia

Hopefully DeVos can pull this off as Sec. Ed. If she can get more people into charter schools and ensure more support for charter schools in general it will break the backs of the teachers unions. And once they're gone it removes both a major Democrat support bloc and frees schools to weed out the Marxist filth and bring in new, quality teachers.

Dr. Drew reads to him before bed.

Michael (((Cohen)))

Trump is slashing the beaner budget.

Good on him.

Only 8 more years till Hitler Holla Forums. Chin up buttercup.

Wow, it's finally getting built? Imagine how progressive we'll be with hi-speed light rail.
WAIT HOLD UP A SECOND
It's going exactly 5 feet over the property line on my vineyard. I'm calling my representatives right now to demand that they re-route the planned rail route, this will not stand! Not in my backyard!

Federal funding is actually a major reason for this. California's economy is actually in shambles despite its high GDP, much in the same way America's economy is in shambles despite its high GDP. The GDP per capita is inflated due to the number of 1%ers there, much like NYC.
The reality is that California's debt is approaching the GDP and the economy of California relies heavily on government contracts. Not to mention California is a massive welfare state with millions upon millions of illegals and niggers leeching from. This money also comes from federal funding.
If federal funding gets axed, California becomes responsible for its own mistakes. That terrifies the fuck out of them.

tbh, you wouldn't notice it living here

California is completely cucked toward foreigners, and strangely they seem to love illegals even more than regular immigrants. If their federal funding gets yanked, what they'll do is pull all the funding from the transportation budget, raise the sales tax, raise the state income tax, and raise property taxes so they won't have to divert any money from their shitty illegal-filled schools. And they'll do all of this so they can continue giving food stamps, section 8 and welfare to illegal beaners and 70 IQ niggers while telling war vets and homeless whites to go fuck themselves like they've done since before I was born.

I fucking hate this state. Please bomb the shit out of us.