Alright Holla Forums, talk about your favorite TD games...

Alright Holla Forums, talk about your favorite TD games, why Orcs Must Die Unchained is a piece of shit and start recommending or ask about stuff to anons.

I recommend

Sanctum 1&2

Orcs Must Die 1&2

The Gemcraft series on Kongregate or whatever flash site

I wanted to ask about a few games though. Did anyone play

Also how are TD games so much fun? They should be repetitive and boring but some how I find inexplicable amounts of enjoyment from them.

YouTD for WC3 is one of my favorites. I'm still waiting for something similar to make it to the Dota custom games.

It's silly how Dota's true strengths are in the custom games rather than the actual game itself.

Woah, a TD thread ? Count me in.

Too bad most of the Flash one rely on skills to counterbalance badly balanced difficulty.

I had lots of fun with the Element TD maps, as well as good old Skibi TD.

What do you mean?

Lots of Flash TDs propose skills you can develop by winning maps under different conditions or by gaining levels via various means. And for most of these games, you need to have certain skills (and not always the basic ones) to be able to win the last maps.

You are talking about "perks"

Not sure if Gemcraft has this, it's been so long since I've played it.

Make it happen /agdg/

Come on TD anons, where are you?

Here.

Talk about something. Have you played any of the games I'm asking about?

Rmember Destroy all Humans user?

Giving a try at Gemcraft. Rather fun.

bumpan

wc3 TD maps.
Elemental TD was fun

Man I fucking love Orcs Must Die 1&2. I never played multiplayer, because none of my friends wanted. Instead I finished both games multiple times in short time and never played them again.

Multiplayer makes it fuckin amazing
You should definitely play with someone sometime

Elemental TD and GreenTD were probably my 2 favorite.

Also Wintermaul TD also.

oh the memories.
I've never played the real MP of War3 but god have I sunk hundreds of hours into the custom matches.
I liked hero line autism

Wow kill yourselves also gemcraft is a copy of gem td.

Man why do I keep having to bump my threads? First my Good Games Thread, now this, what am I doing wrong?

Gem TD's in Dota 2? Nice, might redownload.

Bumpan, again.

Has someone at least played Defense grid or Warzone Earth or should I /scurv/ it and see for myself once my limit has reset?

Last bump then I'm leaving this thread to rot