Racial purity is very weak in video games

racial purity is very weak in video games
i can't understand how a proud white man make a character that is not white like himself and honor the white race

those SJWs are corrupting the medium to kill racial awareness in our kids

What game is that? Guy looks cool except for the fucked nose

Another shit false flag thread

pol you aren't even trying anymore

no arugment here race tritors

Check em

Oh shit, nice digits.

This nigger can't be serious

Oy vey, it's like anudda shoah

Nice dubs.

You first

pol pls

I want Holla Forumstards and leftycuck false flaggers to leave.

Why the ==fuck== would you bump this?

How did that fuck up?

Because you are new.

I am not white but I prefer white MCs

Jesus Christ nigger, learn how to use correct punctuation.

>>>/tumblr/
>>>/sjw/

What I want to know is, are they even gonna tackle racism at the time, or are they going to give you the Disney-fied version like Bioshock Infinite where it's barely brought up or shown at all

nigger

niggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggernigger

And you guys say you're not SJW's

Holla Forums isn't even trying lately

then clearly you hate yourself

swedes are not proud people. they hate themselves and there are jewish organizations there leading their own self destruction.

Why are you complaining about degeneracy in a thai transitioning images board, Holla Forums?

Ignore the Holla Forums false flags. D&C fags will do anything to make Holla Forums hate Holla Forums and vice-versa completely. Anyway, to the actual point…

In a war when millions fought and died only two black combat divisions, approximately 40k black troops, made up those total troops participating on both sides. Even then these American forces didn't make it across the sea until the war was almost over. This does not justify putting a black man on the cover because it's historically inaccurate. It'd make more sense if the game took place in East Africa where Europeans were enlisting natives into their armed forces.

I can't understand how Battlefield (WW)1, a game going off of realism, can think putting a black man on the cover is justified from the disproportionate racial troop numbers.

ITT: /int/ plays both sides.

see

Can't help but notice that you're bumping the thread which is shit either way. Why is that, I wonder?

Because saging is for Redditors

Look for anything relating to Evalion on Holla Forums and you'll find out there has been a banning streak from the board's crooked mods. There are shills and false flaggers on that board who DO go to this one.

Or just cut my post off right there and stop reading the rest of my opinion, that works too. And people say Holla Forumsacks are intolerable. Fuck this shit I'm out.

Thanks for reminding me to stop bumping this false-flagging trash.

Are you for real? It's like saying you can't have a WWI game with a character called Richard, since in actual fact it would be more realistic to have a character called John as more soldiers that fought in the trenches were called John rather than Richard.

I honestly think it's Holla Forums false flagging as Holla Forums false flagging as Holla Forums

who cares about racial purity in video games.

just because you stormfags can't stop yourself being triggered every time theres a nigger in a game doesn't mean that everyone else has to be triggered to, why do you even care about a game with niggers in it just don't play it, and if you were seriously considering buying a EA game kill yourself.

I bet half you niggers whining about Holla Forums have never even gone there.