Why do Marvelverse civilians care about mutants when at least 1/10th the senate is openly corrupt...

Why do Marvelverse civilians care about mutants when at least 1/10th the senate is openly corrupt? It's not just the "corrupt but you can't prove it" government officials in the real world have either. Almost all of these were busted very publicly.
marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Steven_Shaffran_(Earth-616)
marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Kevin_Krask_(Earth-616)
marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Bartholomew_Ingrid_(Earth-616)
marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Jeff_Knudsen_(Earth-616)
marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Eugene_Stivak_(Earth-616)
marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Arthur_Woodman_(Earth-616)
marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Morton_Clegstead_(Earth-616)
marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Senator_Boynton_(Earth-616)
marvel.wikia.com/wiki/James_Wyatt_(Earth-616)
(Also two World War 2 senators who were traitors. Given you don't make that up for pro-US propaganda, it's still canon.)

Given the sliding time scale thing (See: Franklin Richards, born in 1968 who still hasn't hit puberty), they all happened within the last like decade(ish) in the Marvel universe. Hell, with all the assassinations and a resignation on top of this, 2/5ths of the Senate would have been (initially) appointed instead of elected at this point.

Given how the Marvel citizens tend to be stupid assholes, I'd say they just don't care. That or they probably wanted corrupt individuals like that. They get the government they deserve.

Citizens in Marvel are a big one-note character. The one note is that they're easily led. Whenever a supervillain wants to be Hitler 2 all he has to do is yell something vaguely threatening on a stage and he's elected general-for-life. Whenever a skeevy weirdo introduces the next big consumer product guaranteed to not come to life and harvest your children's face-meat, there's one in every home by the end of the fiscal quarter. Whenever a hero very clearly does a heel-turn, you can't trust the public to figure that out because they'll universally love it. In all cases, not only do you need the insular group of magical elites to fix the problem but they even have to make the decision for you because you stupid fucking plebs don't know any better.

Are the DC civillians any better?

I know the ones in Coast City have a museum dedicated in the Flash's honor, so they at least care more about their heroes than the ones in Marvel New York.

DC had the various Crises compared to have everything published in 616 since 1961 not explicitly reconnected still canon. Also more time has actually passed in universe since the sliding scale began: With Dick Grayson going 8 to adult then Tim Drake going 9 to adult you have at least 20 years of "real" time passing and that's not counting the time between those events. Plus one or more of the Marvel/DC crossovers explicitly noted DC's civilians don't have their protectors. This leads to one of the better setups for a misunderstanding fight with DC heroes thinking the Marvel heroes are evil based on what their civilians think of them.

If you're just talking about just

Are there any notable DC bad guys aside from Lex Luthor that get the (First world Earth) public to love them without mind control? All the bad guy henchmen I can think of in DC are people who were already criminals and just got recruited, non-human, or under a third-world (or Soviet during the Cold War) tyrant. Maybe some cults, but cults aren't generally very big.

And Nixon was a Skrull.

Seriously?

Well it reflect how people focus on player kneeling during the national anthem or transgender bathroom while politicians openly fuck them over.
Is it subtle satire or does the writers follow that spectacular futility themselves is up to debate.

I think originally it may have been satire but with newer writers I think it's just laziness despite that this stuff happens in real life.

In 3D Man, a Skrull was impersonating Nixon, and it was implied he wasn't done with the identity at the end of the story…

What issue was this?

Marvel Premiere #37 I think.

The same way people care more about faggots and niggers than with the nation wrecking jewish parasites in US senate.

Why do we care about the global emergence of rapist gorillas when 9/10ths of our government is openly corrupt? Because a politician will always be a politician, but a rapemonkey is a frightening, unknown thing. It might just come here and suck the government teat, or it might come here for the murder and rape opportunities.

Minority = "global emergence".

Anecdotes are great, especially in regard to a minority. Good thing such filtering can never be done to white guys.

I wonder in anyone ever dug up the head of Cameron Hodge?

Marvel has the worst citizens

Ultimate Marvel touched on this subject only for it to get cock blocked by wolverine with muh X-Gene

Mutant prejudice is a really retarded idea and a bad allegory for racism at the end of the day

muh allegory

bump

The very first x-men story is clearly about zionist vs. liberal jewry.