Planetside 2 NC Hijacked edition

TR WWEW copypasta cause pretty cool guys:

Server: Emerald (USE)
Faction: Terran Republic
Outfit: Spicy Spokes Serf Slayers (WWEW)
Search our outfit by it's tag, WWEW in the outfit browser. The application has to tell us that you're from here, otherwise we can't tell who's a normalfag and who isn't.
NC and VS tears served daily.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/S2KG3
auraxis.info/leaderboard/outfit/
docs.google.com/document/d/1nbO49KEDRezZuDJ7fP7woiOIexF3f8FlX1SgvW5WCxo/edit?usp=sharing
youtube.com/watch?v=t9eybY9qFfY
imgur.com/a/EPq2Y
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLU99W5FygIiiemQ1AZp6Vjin996bUr_83
boards.fireden.net/vg/thread/143771795/#143771795
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daybreak_Game_Company
archive.is/wjSLg
archive.is/L6hJi
forbes.com/sites/erikkain/2015/02/02/sony-online-entertainment-sold-to-investment-firm-now-daybreak-game-company/
vb-audio.pagesperso-orange.fr/Voicemeeter/banana.htm
8ch.net/v/res/9540549.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

gas the dildos

Last thread archive.is/S2KG3

heh kids, reminder that halfchan is triggered by this outfit. they take the time to talk about us, and every day they're more inclined to create vanu characters some of them already have ones they even wanted to create a halfchan vanu outfit for the purpose of compensating for their everlasting assblast by killing us

don't let them, faggets.

remove the cucks, spread the asspains

wwew lads

Any screencaps?

Someone needs to get Ratbat to do Planetside art.

I don't have an anime girl smug enough for this.

Will this work?

No such thing as not smug enough.

Despite the outfit only being a bit over 3 weeks old, we're doing pretty damn well compared to the other TR/Emerald/96+(player) outfits, at least according to this leaderboard thing auraxis.info/leaderboard/outfit/
Also, should we ever start trimming people out of the outfit that haven't logged onto the game for 3-4 weeks? Or just keep everyone in regardless of inactivity?

kick time should be 6 months
people get bored and come back or they get shit to do and forget entirely

I've been out for a week or two because I've been dicking with other games, but I'll pop in sometime today or tomorrow depending on when I get sleep.

Sam wouldn't show how smug he was.

A truly thrilling match over at Hossin

doesnt look that triggered to me, looks more like more like theyre trashing you guys

That first one does have a point. Our lack of any strategy and unity is rather irritating. I'm one of the few people who goes to bases in order to prep it for capping, but it's difficult since I rarely have any support. I understand that we play just for fun, but I'm sure that we can figure out a way to have fun and win. At this point, I'm considering creating a guidebook of the sort.

Be sure to type it out so you don't end up like that other autist. You also have the option of just asking for help prepping a base for capping, giving advice in-game, or hell, even ask for leader so you can direct people.

Just don't write it on a piece of paper and post a picture of it.

We should refer to this action as "prepping the bull"

I've been having problems with my mic. Plus, PS2 locks certain leader abilities behind Certs.

If anything, I'd type it in something like Google Docs.

hard to rape something that isn't there.

I've got a decent pair of headphones and it makes it really easy to find infils when they cloak/uncloak or spot people

Some of us have been forced to use shittelite friendo

what the fuck? should i accept?

How the fuck did you see that guy

I can't find the post with the NC branch of WEWW

Somebody saved it?

Beats playing with PHX

Some of us were born to play FPS

SO where that resume I was promised?

I need a job dang it.
I can read commercial scripts I just don't have any industry connections. Shit I thought you internet people were all that jazz and the bee's knees but I guess the loser just gave his content out for free. Again. Dang it.

HES BACK

I increase bitrate to maximize the filesize for upload.

All of my webms are either ~3mb's or ~8mb's if I add sound.

WHERE AM I GOING TO GO
I'M SHITPOSTING FROM MY ROOM

Some of you guys are alright. Don't go on Miller tonight

I NEED THAT BREAD MONEY
HIRE ME AND I'LL SHILL YOUR SILLY SHIT

I'll 1v12 her with my cock

if you look away from where the enemy is or close your eyes you can hear when the enemy made a sound

No, no, she just wanted us to "fight" her ;^)

I'd fight her hard

He was wearing a flaming helmet that gave away his position before he recloaked

then I guessed and fired a burst in that general direction and lucked out

You need to do some experimenting and figure out what VP9 can do

There are people right now who not only browse 4chan but also browse and play video games with 4chan who also play with Holla Forums

Who could also be in this thread right now

Everytime I think 4chan couldn't get any more gay they just do, theyre breaking the homosex boundary

Gas the trannu vanu fags

Gas the cuckchan disgrace cancers sjws

Stomp on the cheeseburgers

Auraxis race war now!

Like 1 minute should be maybe slightly bigger/smaller res than this and still approach high quality

Try experimenting with the codec some till you get a handle on how it works in terms of quality and encoding

Yeah I mean, this is 8 seconds

Cheese burgers and extra large sodas are the minerals the New Conglomerate craves, by destrying nc burger and soda generators this kills the nc

For Vanu Sovereignty you need to destroy the cat scat, homosex, and nigger generators

I've fallen into an anime hole.

And this is 51 seconds

If any of you need encoding help let me know I've pretty much mastered VP9 constraints

well they're not wrong

It made me very happy that battlebards played panzerlied when we held a bridge with tanks after I had watched the GuP movie.
Too bad tanks are shit in this game.

I'm almost 40 and I still love meme's

Who doesn't love a good doubles thread?

Okay, fag. If you're going to work on the autist's resume, do it here. Anyone have the webm of the voice chat?

docs.google.com/document/d/1nbO49KEDRezZuDJ7fP7woiOIexF3f8FlX1SgvW5WCxo/edit?usp=sharing

Which NC weapons are must haves? I'm talking direct upgrades from their defaults

THIS IS SURGE'S GF

SHE'S A FUCKING BERNIE SUPPORTER

Godsaw, Anchor, GD-22S, Gauss Rifle Burst, Reaper DMR, AC-11X, Rebel, Magscatter, Jackhammer.

Who you calling a faggot?
I'm YOUR faggot.
I read YOUR words on script.
THAT's how we make that money famfam

Of course. Time to drop her, lad.

Reminder to bully Surge for being a filthy faction traitor.

So what? I was a Bernie supporter before I realized I didn't want to die of a brain aneurysm by caring about politics. I believed in the potential to build a better future for this country. Now I've fallen back to Randianism. Eat or be eaten and woe be to those who get caught in the threshing blades of the machine.

You're all fucked.

Who is Surge?

(You) have to go back

f18a91 need to fug off back to 4chan

post more songs, any time I'm on

youtube.com/watch?v=t9eybY9qFfY

Do you have It Aint Me?

You have to go back faggot, kill thyself

I do now

I posted the wrong video

If you want to get tryhard tacticool (autism incoming):

Part of it's a problem of us not wanting to hold back or fall back at times without being forcibly removed from wherever we're fighting at. If you're completely boxed in the spawn room and you're not accomplishing anything besides shooting at people from within or rushing outside and dying immediately, there's no shame in falling back, since you're not accomplishing anything significant either way besides gaining certs with the former. You can either coordinate a unified push from the spawn room with multiple squads, perhaps a MAX/medic/engineer rush if it's only infantry and not vehicles camping the room (usually bio labs), or you can retreat to territory farther back to regroup, pull armor/aircraft/whatever, and find better attack angles on the base that's being captured or establish a solid defense.

I noticed this on Amerish yesterday, with the "defense" of Ikanam Triage against the 200+ PHX members. We were being shelled by tanks on the northeast side, which is on the road that led from OUR territory, including the Auger and the NC Arsenal. That should not have been allowed to happen, since people could have easily pulled tanks from the Auger and NC Arsenal and come up on the Vanguards from behind, before the base was capped and ALL of their armored forces started to focus on the road towards the Auger.

During the defense of NC Arsenal, once we started rapidly losing the 1-tank line and sunderers at that retarded base in the middle of the fucking road, we could've been sending a squad up the hill on the left side to deal with the AA line and Sunderer up there and take some pressure off of our tanks. (Granted, I was in a Prowler and busy farming tanks and infantry that were retarded enough to stand still on that hillside, but in my defense, I was lasting a lot longer than most vehicles up there.)

Speaking of holding back and lasting longer, a recurring issue I see with our Prowler drivers is that we overextend a LOT, we have tunnelvision, we like to line up in straight columns (which look impressive but are a generally bad idea in practice when the enemy has strong AA), and when we've taken a little bit too much damage, we back up only to find that there's 5+ prowlers/sunderers blocking our path, waiting for us to blow up so they can get to the front line.

Running over infantry and shooting them point blank is fun and all, but unless you have mineguard and you're confident in your ability to avoid C4 fairies, you're usually better off staying a distance away from enemy bases and laying down suppressing fire, ESPECIALLY since deploy mode gives you increased shell velocity and reload time and your Prowler can dish out a crapton of damage as-is. The thing was practically made for long-range bombardment. If the minute you move out of cover you immediately lose half of your health to APs and Phalanxes that aren't in an easily attackable position, that's a good sign that you shouldn't be trying to attack from there. You should always make sure you have some kind of safe cover or fallback position to go to if you've taken fire and be extremely wary of going into canyons with no air support. Check your flanks and make sure there's no Boombox or Enforcer or whatever-that-Vanu-turret-is harassers or Magriders a distance off, because they WILL cover that distance quickly and make it a literal pain in the ass to retreat. If the guy in front of you's smoking, be courteous and back up so he has room to get out and repair (if you're taking minimal to no damage and you're not accomplishing much, you can move your tank to somewhere where it won't block traffic flow and help repair as well). Really, unless you're a repair or ammo sundie, it's not a great idea to be directly behind somebody anyways. It would be better to spread out laterally, so we can lay down the most fire at once.

Remember, it's not about how much damage either one of you's taken so much as it is about how many guns you have left and how many guns they have left. This is also why I'd be interested in seeing large groups of people/vehicles in coordinated flanking movements, so we can lay down a lot of firepower from unexpected locations. I'd also be interested in seeing coordinated tank fire from Prowlers and coordinated rocket fire, as in somebody giving out orders for multiple tanks to take out high-threat targets such as AP Vanguards and Lightnings before they can react and retreat. After the high-priority targets are removed, it becomes safer for tanks to diverge and focus on sunderers and infantry.

Also, for the love of God, stand a safe distance to the SIDE of vehicles when you're repairing them. Not behind them. And do not run in the middle of the road.

No.

Well, should be getting vehicle hacking eventually, then we can snag Vanguards.

I wanted to hide my autism from anyone who didn't want to read it.

There is a movie now?

War, the very first war of our world,
When the treacherous witch was killed
Three times burned and three times born,
By searing flames was Gullveig torn.

Death, Odin hurled his spear off with great force
Deep into the great vana-fyrd
battle horns gave up their sound
And Asgard walls razed to the ground.

The Vanir felt deceived
Höne was a fool
without Mímir at his side
Höne could not rule
In a fit of violent rage
Mímir's blood was shed
and to Odin's court they sent Mímir's severed head

Truce, so a brittle and frail peace was forged
And to ensure that the peace remained.
Njordr and Freyr to Asgard came
and Hön' and Mim to Vanaheim

Death, see the furious gods wanting blood,
Odin knew that a raging war
would not bring them any gain
Just leave a black and bitter stain.

Odin tog huvudet och
smorde det med örter
som hindrar det
från att ruttna
han kvad sedan
trollsånger över det
så att Mimer åter
kunde tala till honom

[English translation:]
Odin took the head, and anointed it with herbs
which prevents it from rotting
he sang his magic songs over it
so that Mimer be able to speak to him

The Vanir felt deceived
Höne was a fool
without Mímir at his side
Höne could not rule
In a fit of violent rage
Mímir's blood was shed
and to Odin's court they sent Mímir's severed head

Nigga you don't realize what you have missed.
It's excellent and there is also an OVA that takes place after the film.

Forming firing lines with Prowlers is a common TR behavior and it's terrible. Too many Prowler drivers sit in the back in anchor mode with a Gatekeeper gunner doing nothing useful. Meanwhile friendly infantry and Sunderers can't advance because the Prowlers refuse to move up with them, so they get slaughtered by whatever's closer to the facility and not in line-of-sight of the useless Prowlers sitting in back. TR seems to think Prowler spam is the solution to everything, which just makes things worse.

Not to mention that half of them don't let anyone take the gunner seat for whatever reason.

I wouldn't let you in my tank, that's for sure. Firing at aircraft makes you visible to everyone for miles around. People nearby will see you pop up on their minimap. People far away will see your gunfire because it won't be hidden by terrain if you're firing straight up. And aircraft will easily find you by following your projectiles back to you.

Oh, and aircraft are your hard counter. Why the fuck are you doing everything you can to attract them? The good ones know to stay above the elevation range of your guns, meaning they can pick you off at their leisure while you're completely helpless.

Maybe the Prowler he was in had a Walker?

let's start with basics, playing infiltrator and anti-infiltrator strategies since barely anybody on TR plays infiltrator

i saw him after you pointed that out, hats saved your life for once

what a nigger at the end, other than that, looks like vanu are greedy for a c-4 finish

maybe it's because they think equivalencies,
"if vanguard and magrider spam works, why shouldn't prowler spam?"
the only main difference is they probably dont have any certs invested in the prowler or they still have a basilisk
sitting back and playing artillery with a prowler is stupid when you're attacking, but it looks more viable in a defensive situation

dont shoot at aircraft that are a million miles away or not attacking you, the gatekeeper is the better choice for anti-air than the vulcan or basilisk for sure but still, if it isn't close enough you likely wont get a hit

Maybe, but it's an air deterrent, not air destroyer. The best AA is other aircraft.

[OUTFIT] [MrMackeyMKayyyyyyyyyyyyy]: What defence should I get for the prowler?
You killed [Cassul].
You killed [EnchantedOak].
[OUTFIT] You: skill
[OUTFIT] [MrMackeyMKayyyyyyyyyyyyy]: defense*
[OUTFIT] [GeorgeMelons]: mines
[OUTFIT] [MrMackeyMKayyyyyyyyyyyyy]: Well, I'm afraid that's not an option.

Oh, alright, I understand my mistake now.

As an aside, I really wish people in-game could communicate what people are doing wrong. Seems like the only reason people even use chat in this game is to talk shit via yells.

I hope my distraction tactic worked.. I crashed to desktop on that dynamic entry

This guy was asking if our outfit was recruiting. Why was he accepted since I'm pretty sure he's a normalfag?

Can anyone link me to a full version of virtual audio cable? Can't find it and I need it to battle bard

Daily reminder that TR is totally a communist society and you anons just don't want to admit it. I mean shit they brought over a bunch of politicians from old earth which was super communist. Shit guys TR even has a commissar's cap and the whole commissar thing was strictly communist in origin. Wake up and embrace the communist origin that is TR.

go be a retard on literally, LITERALLY any other place on the internet where your kind is loved and coddled.

Only thing worse than a Red is a Red in denial.

Woah user, you need to slow down there bro. I was just pointing out facts. Facts are facts so if you want to believe what you want to believe then go ahead, but take a look at what you just said. ;^)

two plus two will always be four despite your war on logic and reason. Consider suicide as an honorable solution.

We accepted a normalfag? What the fuck

user you appear to be going 90 in a 20 zone. I think you should slow down. ;^)

post yfw you're not SuRge001

explicit refutations is not denial
rejecting explicit refutations is an act of denial, however. The math checks out. Engage now my smug face.

I got one speed and that is ME

go be a sodomite somewhere else

OH SHIT THE GOYIM KNOW SHUT IT DOWN

Isn't surge001 that one faggot that kept complaining about fighting the VS a few days ago, despite everyone else wanting to remove vanu?

not that i know of, he usually only wants to purge vanu.

Very nice user

good for you, now go read starship troopers like i told you to last thread faggot, since The Terran republic and the Imperium of man are heavily based off of the Terran federation.

RIP Blankchew, 2016-2016
"What the fuck is a trench?"

Cover is for those who want to die slow

Anyone try the new slugs yet? Are they significantly better?

How's the BRRT gun?

Oh yeah, it's fantastic, I've headshot people from much farther than I used to.

It needs the motor upgrade and at medium range it gets plenty of lucky headshots
At long range it still suppresses due to fear of the mass of red tracers coming at people

Does that mean less bullet drop? Glorious.

The Imperium pretty much displays every form of government in the book. Also don't bring Ibram into this you shit, he didn't do anything wrong. It is a damn shame it took him 4 years to write the last book.

Also you do realize that the Imperium of Man is based off of the Roman Empire primarily, right? Even if it is an Oligarchy with elements taken from a Theocracy.

rip Lightning, you were rolling like a thunder.

I think that you may have misunderstood what i meant.
i was mocking him for calling things that are obviously not communist, communist.

No, you were replying to a cuckchan tier shitposter that gets off to seeing his (you)s count increase.

You have no idea how big my erection got when I heard that, also who ever told me the other day to do shotty with slugs, I fucking love you.

I'm serious, I will dress up as the anime girl of you choice and fuck you.

Yo nigga, what anime grill costumes you got

Still looking for a regular Prowler gunner who can actually aim. My tank's maxed out, as are the Halberd, Gatekeeper, and Vulcan. At least add Witnit if you're interested.

Just say something in outfit chat

I'm not in the outfit.

Soo much salt. I also think you guys are too autistic enough to use Wallhacks.

Can I finally post?

Post satisfying things to do:

Makes me wonder if the people talking about /ps2g/ openly discussing hack usage were actually telling the truth.

THERE'S AN INTERLOPER AMONG US
HE COULD BE ANYWHERE!

I did this last night. It was amazing.

if post quality is any indication theirs several

ok.

same
going to call it a night with this one tho
Was fun faggots

No problem user.

Well that mani biolab fight was fun

Any of you guys there?

Almost lost it until NC unsperged and pulled a shitload of medics

We mostly noticed the max spam and fucked off, but that was a little while ago.

The most I did there was tank bust.

A good 1/4th of their posts are about us, and apparently our autism and redpills are keeping a good amount of them out of our outfit, but we need to step our memes up just in case

Koumeee isn't a real girl
Remind them on /ps2g/

Fresh.

the part about criticism and people reacting like fucking retards instead of adopting a winning strategy
and I thought you guys wanted to have fun

imgur.com/a/EPq2Y

When have we ever done that though? You sound like an inf.

this is exactly the kind of response I'm talking about
either you werent around for it or you're one of the retards that just want to roll with the zerg instead of helping out at a base we're about to lose

I'm an inf, but I like to think I'm helping. Going for Dat Moonshot

However I'm so salty about heavies that I'm starting to target them over medics.

Fuck press f to win shields.

headshots ignore overshields

get good

Why don't you use capitalization or punctuation? Why can't you answer my question? Why haven't you gone back?

I can't git gud enough with these NC rifles.

have you tried the cyclone

What? No they don't. Headshots ignore nanoweave armor, which no heavies run anyway.

But that would make me an infilshitter

歪みねな。。。

Use it on a heavy, you shitter. Heavy + Cyclone is the most broken combo in the game.

oh, my bad

why the fuck do overshields protect against headshots

nigga you're already using the railjack

Let the heavy removal machine continue.

My fucking chair when a heavy took a barrel stuffed face shot with the bruiser and lived

Yeah but atleast this way I'm murdering actual threatening targets instead of camping on a mountain taking pot shots at whoever.

Its pretty fun to cloak a flash behind a tank zerg and remove engis.

Other classes are for shitters

Forgot my picture

stupid thing is that rolling a medic or engi means everytime they farm, we can null the K/D loss, and get about as many certs as someone that was farming.. actually moreso because we get capture certs as well.

This game actually penalizes that kind of playing in favour of a balanced unit. The exception is obviously faggot ghost cappers- to which an easy solution is prevent capping with just one person and require more than one person on a point in order to cap it. Its a bit bullshit having to go to a place just to kill one faggot infiltrator. Makes the game boring and the cert pay out is really shit, if they were forced to team up the cert payout would be higher and the fight more interesting.

Ghost capping is just annoying, and its a stupid tactic that has proven to fail time and time again thanks to Wwew being on top of shit.

Nailing infantry with AP Shells in general is fucking satisfying ,especially at a distance. You learn to curve of the shell just right, and you can torment infantry just as well as armor.

statniggers have an illness

This would be cool to try

He has become one!

We have a whole playlist of this shit in action

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLU99W5FygIiiemQ1AZp6Vjin996bUr_83

I was curious what they even talk about anymore so I checked out the archive.
This is their latest thread. Nothing but complaining about TR being OP, complaining about people who complain about VS being OP, complaining about DaPP being useless, and complaining about "8gag" and wwew.
boards.fireden.net/vg/thread/143771795/#143771795

I did get this image, so I guess it's not a complete wash. Plus there's more anger there than /yell when we cap bases. I've never seen such pure, unfiltered rage on an imageboard before. You have no idea how mad we've made them.

it gets a bit much at the end but Like the concept

Oh man, we need another Silo for all of this Sodium Chloride!

You collect the salt? No wonder you're so rusty.

ur 1 cheeky cunt m8

Just look at it!

I wouldn't mind trying out some of this stuff but the battle buddy stuff wouldn't work because of battle bards.

They kept whining about Magriders being shit.

I mean they ain't wrong about the furries being on TR. They do seem to be pretty butthurt though which isn't surprising since they all play shitty VS.

ALRIGHT CUCKOLDS MY BAN IS UP LETS SHIT ON SOME VANIGGERS

No.

>BR brrrrrrt
>brrrrrrt
That was fun.

Could you please use my silo/ANT and grab turrets? I've got 2 AI modules.

Wait. Vanu? I thought it was Vino. I assumed it was a wine tasting club. What the fuck did I just sign up for?

should spam turrets as an outfit gimmick

Why is the Vanu so fucking gay, the whole faction is a dumpster fire.

but grinch-kun i am sleepy

How many hours do you play and/or how many crashes before you get pissed off. Obviously you will endure them if you are at the start of the session, but later on it has to get you.
So, Holla Forums, what's your magic number?

This is what you get for being too autistic to use your mic. I blame myself.

Gay sex with aliens on your head.

I just deal with it until I don't want to play anymore, which is usually at the end of the day so probably like seven crashes. I fucking wish they would fix these fucking memory leaks already shit's stupid.

user, we have a guy who just responds to everything by saying "you're a pretty big __"

trust me you can't be any more autistic than that guy

The only Halo game I am significantly fond of is Halo: Combat evolved but holy Jesus did the first three games have good soundtracks.

W E W L A D S

Rough frog accent with somewhat broken english doesn't mix well with fast convoluted vocal shitposting. but that's probably not the main issue

APPROVED

nobody gives a shit
just fucking talk when it's needed

Am currently working on the "Big guy" scene.

I'll see you in the wreckage, brothers!

it was fun goys

Anybody have a screenshot of us setting up the plane scene at the warpgate?

Anyone know when they're going to roll out the update to de-fuck the game for AMD CPUs?

I've got 8 cores and the game has no idea what to do with them, so I'm getting 10FPS.

(checked)

Here's one while filming.

Thank you kindly. I'm CIA

Fuck. I come back from lifting and discover I've missed a place in baneposting history.

We recorded the whole thing, an user is editing the video right now

kek

wait. did you guys do something awesome without me? ;_; what did i miss?

We reshot the intro to the Dark Knight Rises scene for scene

I'll upload a raw recording of us 'filming' to jewtube eventually

I'll make sure it's unlisted

At least I got a pic of this

How good are the starting TR guns compared to all this other stuff? Is it all just sidegrades?

this is my favorite activity

no sound because the only thing you'd hear is part of a conversation and it unfortunately isn't autistic at all

WWEW:

triggering halfchan

triggering the entire server

producing OC

Dropping industrial amounts of spaghetti

CRASHING THIS GAME WITH NO SURVIVORS

The new Gorgon Sound effects are goddamn wimpy. Feels like I'm shooting 5 ton air cannons.

Why did they have to change it..

You're the NC user right? Would you be interested in participating in an ISIS execution video?

I am an NC user, but not THE user. In truth, I'm a faggot who just likes dakka and certed them as soon as I saw the COMBO webm.

nice thumbnail

Would you recommend getting a sound card? I always here conflicting things about if they are worth it or not. Could you recommend any good headphones? I wanted to get some but don't know where to start.

I think most of us don't want to be "that guy" and avoid taking charge because of it

our communication is kind of ass though

I'm so sorry. Every now and then I have the great idea of standing behind and a tank and repairing it,so when it starts backing up I'll just get pushed along at a comfortable pace and wont get left behind.

since when are furries on TR instead of Vannu?

I'm wondering if a talented user could replicate this type of micspam in PS2.

$35 tier: superlux 668b
$70 tier: phillips shp9500
$150 tier: audio-technica ad700

What is this cuckchan asshurt i keep hearing about?

When is wwew most active in gmt time?
I'm finally coming home for the weekend and I'm pretty hyped to kill shit with yall.

Not without console access. Sad that Daybreak doesn't allow us to use the console for at least binding keys and shit but oh well what can you do?
I did do that one time in TF2 and it was fucking great but with voice clips.

TR has the furries, NC has the oblivious shitters, Tranu has tryhard *uncloaks behind you* infilshits and "muh magrider is worst MBT" retards that have 0 tactical awareness

I've also noticed a huge concentration of Brazillians and Horsefuckers on VS.

On second thought I figured a way to do this. I'll try get this shit set up for next time. I might play like shit because on top of autohotkey it'll add more delay to my actions on top of my already shitty auscuck ping.

they posted a few times about us in their thread, we probably posted just as much about it here

evening US time

On tuesday we had close to a full platoon around 22:00/23:00 britbong time.

Not long now lads.

Oh shit nigger

Fuck I miss this guy. Got sad when he announced that he was leaving behind the TF2 griefing. He had a ton of good videos. Can't find anyone else doing good shit like this anymore.

TF2 was becoming increasingly hard to find exploits and creative ways to piss off people. I know this from experience.
I can understand why the crew gave up after so long but it was still absolutely depressing to see them split up. At least they gave it one more bang and it was pretty great.

M8, the only furries I've seen are on the VS.

Thats because you never get our own furries´ deathscreens.

Well not only the exploits were getting scarce, so were real players to play the game. Ever since the FTP thing lots of people went on trading rather than playing the actual game. Can't find an enjoyable game anymore on tf2.

How do I get good

Buy slugs for the free shotgun

Play as combat medic.

Aim for the head, press F from time to time

fire in bursts when fighting medium range, upgrade your character before getting new weapons, aim for heads,play as a healslut/repairslut.

git gud

pls go and stay go thx

Watch good players play the game and also ask them for advice.

That too. There was a lot happening to TF2 at the time that really dried the well. Shit's depressing.

no u

I can do this with my Sound Blaster Z

Since Planetside 2 launched. If you ever see an Ordo Imperialis member odds are they are a furry since its a primarily furry outfit and gaming community.

fuck that is really nice

You should stay there.

Anyone know anything about this?

optimization never ever

;-;

N-No.

same problem here. got a AMD 8 core, CPU and keeps overheating and i keep getting extreme framerate drop. and the game keeps crashing out of nowhere. its been like this since fucking forever.

I've gotten quite a few pro's on youtube to buy Sound Blaster Z's after I showed them how good its positional sound is

Only thing that come's close to it is the X-Fi, but yeah it feels like you have ESP

You can hear the water spin around the scene with the changing camera angles, where rocks are falling etc

One last example of surround sound over headphones

Reminder to all TR Briggs players

I'm getting crashing and I'm on a i7 5820K

Which is also working overtime after this patch

That pixel soup though.

OH YEAH, I just remembered another thing SOE's overpopulace of VS devs so they made sure only they got the best shit

Magriders were the only tanks in the game to have turret stabilization when going over landscape, meaning they could run across the landscape at top speed at a target and their turrets would never move when shooting

The devs then went on to say that it was a "Feature of the faction" and "Advanced technology" goes into it

DESPITE THIS ACTUALLY EXISTING IN REAL LIFE SINCE THE FUCKING SIXTIES

Next up, lock on rockets that first fly UP before flying at their targets

not only is my CPU having trouble with this patch, it keeps crashing every fucking 20 minutes.

So are there any good medium+ range LMGs as TR or should I just save up for the minigun?

T32 bull or the TMG-50, bull if you want accuracy, TMG if you want power.

This shit's gonna take forever.

Your welcome to leave.

you have to go back

Said the somali nationalist to an american peacekeeper.

No, the point is that you faggots seem to completely lack self-awareness.

You seem to miss the fact that this thread is literally 90% wwew aside from the NC webbum guy and the occasional Tranuposter

Halfchan shitposter BTFO'ed!

Ignore, its the same tumblrtale faggot that keeps coming back to our threads to say how NOT bootyblasted they are and how we're all a hugbox.

WEW LAD
You're part of the fucking problem. Holy shit, this is some autistic shit right here.

I don't think I've ever seen people this salty before jesus christ.

Move your card to a better slot that doesn't block your other slots? Like maybe the bottom one.

Is that WoT?

Also is WWEW a legit outfit to join, as in like does the alerts and tacticool shit on populated lands, or just ghost capping bastards like in

I'm NC and I'm regularly shitposting with them while playing the game

Maybe you should relax, shitposting is love, shitposting is life

Reject reality and create an understanding that suits your wishes.
Why are TRs so delusional?
Oh yeah, leftism.

I am improving it. I am giving you a friendly remainder that what you have here is a full-blown circlejerk, and it should be removed from the premise. As they say, you have to go back.

Calling others salty is not a proper counter-argument, comrade.

one x16 lane, two x4 lanes

We are legit, usually running 2 squads of people fighting on the frontlines with tacticool manoeuvers and shitposts.

A Sound Blaster Z can fit in any 16x, 4x or 1x slots

I love shitposting in the morning

We are legit, we just aren't tryhards that do tacticool shit like the other platoons or that random H21 guy who keeps shouting "Rack attack!"

both my x4 slots are blocked by my graphics card

this computer isn't even a year old, i don't want to be thinking about buying a new case and motherboard just for a sound card

you are moderately retarded my fam

Son, we're getting along here

Hell you have NC and Vanu posting in this thread having a good time

You can always leave you know

You have a 3 slot GPU?

It is if that's what we were aiming for :^)

Well that sucks dick then.

Ah well just wondering if that whole ghost capping thing was just some stupid shit happening for a night or if that really was all the outfit likes to do. Haven't played on TR before so was thinking of making a new character just because.

Yeah I wish WEWW had a NC chapter now, I'd sign up just for that extra salt

We play legit on high pop and ghostcap on lowpop.

Just dont expect MLG tier shit, we´re moderately organized but have very few long time players and most of us are on toasters.

no, shit's just really crammed in there

Oh yeah, you sure are, buddy. You sure are.

Also:
You're always welcome to go back to redchanit and partake in their "not circlejerk circlejerks".

The NC shitpost with us right. You can tell we're all laughing. Tranu take it too far everytime and start spiraling into IRL polotics and other BS.

At peak times and full platoon it gets pretty tactical. The only time I hear people say "We're not super serious" is to try and shut up faggots that think they should tell everyone how to be squad/platoon leads instead of just asking to be a one themselves amd taking charge which they would do and make a difference if they actually knew what they were talking about or had any initiative. Complaining to the whole outfit in outfit channel instead of your just asking your quad lead questions is dumb as shit.

So yeah I think our biggest problem is people just don't understand proper communication setup and behaviour. Most probably don't even bother to bind comfortable squad/platoon hotkeys either.

That happens with everyone when there's fuck all contact and they decide to just cut your losses and might as well cap some bullshit to gain a few certs.

I don't want people to have "a good time".

Shitposting is a symptom of a sickness that needs to be culled from all of internet.

You know what they say

"Nerds, will find a way"

We usually ghostcap for shit and giggles, and sometimes cockblocked the NC and Tranu from getting continent bonuses.

From the sheer power of bullying we got Esamir and Hossin under 1 hour that one time!

NC were good sports, Tranu does the usual "Zergfit overpop!" shit.

Thanks for showing you have nothing to contribute so blatantly.

There are greater aspirations in life than having "fun".

Ah I see. Well then I'll be popping up soon then. I'll put in that I'm from fullchan and that I like Superman icecream.

Are you one of those faggots that unironically say that "fun is a buzzword"?

Any evidence for your hypothesis or are you just talking out of your pained anus?

Mask, is that you?

I'm watching my mom die of cancer, COPD, asthma and some mysterious 4th disease doctors can't figure out

I'll shitpost doubles if it makes me feel better you utter faggot

Who the fuck was that guy anyways

NC is meritocracy and freedom.
TR is a authoritarianism and leftism
VS is science and xenophilia

You're clueless, and miserable.

Its a guy that takes shitposting very seriously.

He´s constantly changes characters and post nonsequitur, which is while wierd as fuck behaviour, proved increasingly entertaining.

Ah, I finally get to see what a "true high-quality post" looks like. You're full of shit. calling the kettle black.

NC = murrica
TR = nazi/supreme police
VS = furries

Leftism means that a strong government (TR:check) keeps a population following a singular ideology (TR:check) to enact a forward-planned economy (TR:check) that is being enforced by aggressive militarism/policing (TR:check)

Friendly reminder NC has all the smooth voiced fuckers =)

Oh, and also likes to stomp down exceptional individuals (NC, VS) who try to be better than the mediocrity. Appeals to lower classes with promises of glory in the greater good which was stolen from them by the evil exceptional individuals.

looks like i could use a pci-e cable and a 3.5mm extender and just leave the card sitting on top of my psu

Are there any camo patterns that are actually just a solid color?

White.

I find it funny when everyone spams the q key to spot and the whole group has the stock voice. It sounds extremely weird when the other voices pop up though, especially Arnold voice.

Best male voice:
NC mercenary
Best female voice:
VS tough

Why do I have so much trouble killing infiltrators with SMGs. I let one run passed me and start shooting him in the back of the face with my LMG, he just pulls a 180 and nails me a couple times. God damn I'm shit send help.

GIT GUD
I
T

G
U
D

holy fug its not done yet?

I don't understand how people get this kind of XP. I usually get ~100 per kill.

they get that kind of xp by being a good goy and subscribing/buying a boost

He's got a 133% modifier on the xp. A lot of it is money and abusing the fact that specific instances that give more xp.

What does it mean if you have a less-than-100% XP modifier? I've seen mine as low as the 40s.

Why the fuck are you even on Holla Forums then?

If it's 40%, it just adds 40% to the base xp you get for whatever you're getting xp for.

Oh, good. I thought I was getting penalized to all fuck.

captured this yesterday I think

HAW HAW

ANOTHER MORNING AS NC

They are playing infil, what do you expect.

Chill man, do a /regionsay next time instead of /yell

Maybe I want everyone to know how fucktarded they are, and not just my faction alone

poor NC user, i wonder why youre not playing another faction. you seem way to good for these shitters.

Sorry about your retarded Burgers man, have a lewd.

I got too many certs invested in NC to change

Also I made a post about Lock-on's in this game being complete dog shit on reddit, and its being shit on by forumside as per the norm

Flying shitters don't want to give up their easy certs

you can always go back to NC if you really dont like playing with us, i cant imagine that this is fun for you.

Much as I love Holla Forums, sometimes you need to talk about stuff that will still be available online after a day

Disregarding the >reddit

No one cares if they're fucking useless, literally the only use of them was to shoot down ESF, and ESF were already useless back when they 100% fire and forget with no limitations.

nigger what?

you have to go back faggot. youre probably also the guy who made the NC outfit.

Ugh, the jewside from Smedley

"Rocket pods are fine"

"ESF's shouldn't have to fear rockets that much"

"Libs should be able to take on armor columns by themselves"

So glad Daybreak took over

If you paid any attention you would have seen that he's not.

What's the story with the takeover, anyways? I came back after years, having originally played on launch. I missed whatever drama went on.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daybreak_Game_Company

archive.is/wjSLg

Lacking in manpower, but they're still the same SOE-SOE, why do people keep repeating this misinfo?

And bully this nerd!

And more sources.

archive.is/L6hJi

forbes.com/sites/erikkain/2015/02/02/sony-online-entertainment-sold-to-investment-firm-now-daybreak-game-company/

Sony wasn't making money on SOE and their other divisions, they had mass layoffs on all fronts.

They trimmed all the fat, it's basically a new company.

It became a new company after Smedley stepped down because he threatened a Lizard Kiddie Squad member and their promise of retaliation and the PR problem they had in result of that.

Poor guy, he got trolled by those fags when they got a bomb threat on his airplane flight.

Just do it faggot. I had a lot invested in another server but switching was a good idea just to play with the outfit. If you had done it during the double XP the cert rewards for levelling up to BR15 would've given you enough for all you comfortable essentials.

Hi Evo!

i-i just want to talk to you guys

Be like Nacho, take your time talking, and try not to spill an industrial load of spaghetti!

MAMMA MIA!

But NC is still here

rockets are 100% bullshit with lock ons, they should do more damage but making them fire and forget is absolute retardation. With lock ons, being more or less useless save for the odd kill is okay though

WebM Soon

Try not to fuck a 12 year old though

dont you mean 11?

Wish we had Top Gun pilots who'd make webms of their dogfights in the game with Gradius and R-Type music.

I swear I was told 9

I heard she was 20, where are you getting these numbers from?

Wait so she wasn't 7?

i just cant fucking help it okay, im a sperg.

s-stop bullying me, she wasnt that young.

at least i'm not anthony surge

webm related. You need to go back.

I wish there were no virgins in the outfit.

nacho fucked a 6 year old femboy confirmed

Oh, so she was younger?

Whatever you asy, Hothead :^)

Wait, so that was actually a girl?

stop making shit up, there are no girls on the internet.

Nah man. That shit was real.
An actual female playing with Holla Forums. I was surprised at first, but hey: they more the merrier.

No, don't believe the Tranu lies!

i need some anti-bully rangers

every fucking time she starts to talk you can hear spaghetti hitting the floor, its like these nerds have never seen a girl before

you don't understand.

THERE
ARE
NO
GRRLS
ON
THE
INTERNET

Or maybe you need some help from Batman, Nacho! :^)

And INEVITABLY some faggot invites his girlfriend into the guild.

RIP WWEW it was nice playing with ya, Im giving this outfit another week

You've become such a target that no anti-bully ranger would ever save you.

That's a trap dude.

alright you can stop now

and dont you fucking dare, i acidentally slipped

what the fuck are you talking about, nobody did that. you might want to rerad up on the thread or make sure you actually were ingame before you start shitposting.

re-read*

i wasnt talking about that you faggots

Yeah, you keep accidentally slipping on the spaghetti on the floor many times whenever you talk!

Yeah sure, that's what they all say. You dug your grave, now it's time to lie in it.

to be fair, that happened a long while ago. I think the outfit has potential. We just need to sort out our communication issues.

STOP USING OUTFIT CHAT.

If you say this you have no idea how chain of command works or the reason why multiple channels even exist.

Talk to your squad and squad lead primarily. Squad lead is likely the only person who needs to talk to other squads or platoon lead.

Ew.

its in my nature

n-no you!

Some user did an accurate edit of that load screen, didn't save it sadly.

I already accepted my fate from my shitposting in the 4am threads. You need to learn the same.

Shit my game keeps crashing on spawn. I think the latest update fucked linux compatibility.

Two weeks at most.

Are you the guy who handwrote tactics?

Did that one token normalfag in the outfit ever show up again?

You can shoot the shit all you like (I do it all the time) but the fact is that there's like half a dozen people who fucking dominate the channels by broadcasting every little thing outfit channel. Squad leads barely communicate with their squad specifically other than for galaxy drops.

Shit like that is not useful to hear.

Platoon leader can get the location of a target like a sundy, from feedback from squad leads. He can place map marker on said target. Squad leaders can further urge certain players to move in on target with squad waypoint. Very few of the players are pro so they're going to need basic guidance like that. Squad markers are quite useful. "I need all ___ units to move in on that squad waypoint, that's the green one". It's not exactly mili-speak, just some basic ass communication.

In short… stick to your squad chat and unless you're squad lead in which case you should have a bit more understanding of what to do anyway.

You have to go back.

Well, it's looks like that was a pipe dream.

We should encrypt all communications from now on. Only 128Bit transmissions from now on. Are we clear soldier?

Chain-o-commandTM.

He's not completely wrong though, you can't expect 30+ people to communicate semi-efficiently on one voice channel, especially with constant shitposting.

Didn't mean to use that pic.

we're also introducing compulsary rosters. Everyone needs to fill a time between 3AM,9AM,3PM,9PM. Because I'm stupid we'll work out the 24hour zulu time later and communicate using that because its all Military and shit and gets my dick hard because the Military would never accept me because I'm "Mentally Unstable". Just because you have a couple of illegal immigrants locked away in a sex dungeon doesn't mean I'm mentally unstable. I thought everyone does that?

Tango Mike

Tango mike. Over.

Why! She was pure and innocent. Is nothing truly sacred?

I think there needs to be strict rankings for everyone so we know who's who and when they get control of a squad along with what squad they get.

Anyone got the webm of the guy spouting a load of codewords over a radio filter?

normalfag get out please

I wasn't being sarcastic.

YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP DOWN THERE YOU FUCKING WHORE.

Sorry. That happens from time to time.

I'm so sorry for your loss.

Is it really futa when it's a sexy 17 pounder?

IT'S FINISHED!

I was a bit disappointed. I expected you too reenact it yourselves.
Other than that, UUUU our of UUUU

Very nice.

Fucking amazing. A testament to the raw autism of our outfit.

vb-audio.pagesperso-orange.fr/Voicemeeter/banana.htm

Thoughts on high velocity ammo?
pic unrelated

I like him. He speaks only in memes.

I guess we could try and be more tacticool

Thoughts on low velocity ammo?
pic related

well ain't that something

[YELL] You: BRAVO NOLAN
[YELL] You: R
[YELL] You: A
[YELL] You: V
You have been temporarily muted for spamming.

8ch.net/v/res/9540549.html

New thread

reddit is starting to take part in these threads so that's expected

It's a meme

Nope. I love playing together and having fun. Using the full features of the mic system doesn't prevent that.

I literally just said how we don't need to be super tactical. Not shouting over each other on the same channel is not tacticool, it's just not retarded.

I use mic exclusively to communicate on almost every game. Regular in the disavowed mumble server.

are you being retarded on purpose?