CUCKED: Mel Gibson has quietly helped Holohoax 'survivors' in the years following his truthful rant

CUCKED: Mel Gibson has quietly helped Holohoax 'survivors' in the years following his truthful rant

Mel Gibson is trying to make amends for his infamous anti-Semitic remarks.

The actor has reportedly been working with a charity for Holocaust survivors over the past few years — despite having made derogatory comments about Jewish people during a DUI in 2006.

"Jews are responsible for all the wars in the world," he said, while being arrested by a cop in Malibu more than 10 years ago.

Since then, sources told People he's been remorseful and has "definitely shaped up."

Zane Buzby, the founder of the Survivor Mitzvah Project, told Extra that the "Hacksaw Ridge" director does more for the organization than just write a check.

"Mel Gibson is helping Holocaust survivors in eight countries, it's remarkable. I have a great respect for people who turn their lives around, and I think that everyone makes mistakes in life, and I think the real proof of what kind of human being you are is what you do with that mistake," she said.

"He's educated himself. He's done philanthropic work now, and I think that actions speak very loudly … and his actions have helped a lot of people."

A source close to Gibson said he's been working the group for a number of years now.

In October 2016, Gibson called the decade-old incident “unfortuante.”

"I’ve never discriminated against anyone or done anything that sort of supports that reputation," he said on “Playback” at the time.

"And for one episode in the back of a police car on eight double tequilas to sort of dictate all the work, life’s work and beliefs and everything else that I have and maintain for my life is really unfair."

The Survivor Mitzvah Project helps survivors who are in desperate need of food, medicine, shelter — and "some loving kindness," according to the organization.

A rep for Gibson did not immediately respond to a Daily News request for comment.

The star was nominated for an Oscar for Best Director for "Hacksaw Ridge" this year and also welcomed his ninth child in January, with girlfriend Rosalind Ross.

archive.is/yHXDI

Other urls found in this thread:

mja.com.au/journal/2012/197/6/carbon-monoxide-induced-death-and-toxicity-charcoal-briquettes
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

FAKE NEWS

That explains why he's been given a second chance in Hollywood.

This

But also this. I was wracking my brain as why they let him back in. This would make sense. Sage because it could very well be jews being jews.

gas the kikes

holy shit the man is a genius

He's gonna find out
Who's Jewish and white

What's that?

Mel "Gas the Kikes" Gibson is a fucking genius.

Mel "Reverse-Schindler's List" Gibson.

which kids get presents for Christmas and which ones get a bag of lit coal
mja.com.au/journal/2012/197/6/carbon-monoxide-induced-death-and-toxicity-charcoal-briquettes

Poor Mel, the jews made him do this.

How many holohoax actors are still alive? It has been 70 years already, fucking get over it or die damn kikes.

you can see what hes thinking its written on his face

If you want to be in hollywood you must appease the jews.

They're going to amp it up towards the end.

After those last ones die off, they'll switch to (((epigenetics)))

You guys really shouldn't get my hopes up like that.

yeah bullshit
the only way epigenetics can cause stress in a population is by modifying the baseline levels of cortisol in offspring
the kikes have already been doing that since the year dot with circumcision

Probably just doing it because he's working on Passion of the Christ 2 and wants to out Jew the Jew.

You can see the jews already trial running this today.
>Jamal was a gud boy, he dindu nuffin. He was raping those white women because of the legacy of slavery and racism
Niggers get excused for their behavior because several generations ago they were slaves. It will be like this with jews in the future.

Of course it's bullshit. Since when has that stopped the kikes?

How much more help do they fucking need? By my reckoning, the youngest possible ((("survivor"))) old enough to remember jack shit would have to be 77 this year. Are we supposed to put their fucking grandchildren through med school? What about the kike guerrilla who killed my great-uncle in 1944? I need reparations too, goyim! My post-traumatic insurgency syndrome is acting up! It's really aggravating my asthma (and my son's asthma too)!!!!!!!!

Passion of the Christ 2
inspired by this meme

I was wondering myself. The news may be fake news but it seems very plausible. That and he is a talented movie maker so there is that, especially when Hollywood is devoid of talent. That said, I find it funny that he bashed other races as well but it is the jews that are wanting this or that out of him. Another example of jews favoring themselves.

N I N E W H I T E C H I L D R E N
I
N
E

W
H
I
T
E

C
H
I
L
D
R
E
N

double checked

Mel is so cucked, such a pathetic, broken human being that he could a mod here :)

He has enough money to make pretty much any film he wants. I know he owns the rights to dozens of stories. So what is it then? Is all this just to get access to the studio system? In 2017? Doesn't seem worth it. It also says he's been doing this for YEARS and only now does it leak? Why?

If he said, "Jews are responsible for all the wars in the world," then he knows and how can one unknow? At his age? Too many questions.

Yeah, what kind of problems are they fucking having 80 years later?

They were still attacking his reputation after the Oscars, I sense jewery. I think thry may be attempting to prod him into denying this, they love nothing more than to drag someone aware of the jewish problem through the mud. He is redpilled, a rarity in (((Hollywood))) and they want people to hate him.

What are the odds of there still being holohoax survivors? The war ended 72 years ago. The people in the camps weren't born in 1945. They were mostly adults and a few yid kids that could barely remember being in a camp.

hes doing what hes gotta do to get back into hollywood so he can stick it to the kikes once more

i hear hes coming out with The Passion 2: Synagogue Slayer

he needs them for distribution

hollywood owns the cinemas, if they dont run what they tell them to run then they stop providing films to them. you think hollywood would let the cinemas even touch a gibson film without their say so?

WHY MAKE A WHOLE THREAD ON MEL JEW?
I guess you think he's an important obstacle to remove. Do you believe Beck in this, or is he just making up shit?

Never trust a Christcuck.

I was genetically mutilated by a Jewish doctor who convinced my Christian parents that it was the best way to ensure that I developed "normally". The jokes on him, though, as I've disliked the Jews ever since then!

Oh ffs, Mel is still red-pilled, this is simply a casual business deal if real. Fuckit, it's a bribe in order to work. Have you forgotten how the jews operate? They don't give a fuck, it's all about the shekels. Mel's simply operating. Doesn't mean he's no longer Mel on safari.