Intermarium. Last standing fortress of the white race

Intermarium. Last standing fortress of the white race.

What do u think about this? Will u support it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TQcBp4-c5sU
youtube.com/watch?v=Ld48gursxLk
youtube.com/watch?v=n9HPJjLedx0
youtube.com/watch?v=e9_wqX95JHw
stormfront.org/forum/t926284/
youtube.com/watch?v=r0lF4TH6Mdw
youtube.com/watch?v=TDniFoM4qqQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lithuanian–Polish–Ukrainian_Brigade
youtube.com/watch?v=xzeRcge-6rM
rs126.pbsrc.com/albums/p116/family_first14/TUMBLR MEME/LAUGHINGCRYINGFACE.jpg~c200
youtube.com/watch?v=9hr3jO_xvCg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pacification_of_Ukrainians_in_Eastern_Galicia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish–Lithuanian_Commonwealth
youtube.com/watch?v=G540ICjXB8Y
pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zbrodnia_w_Sahryniu
youtube.com/watch?v=a13ouEL1eyQ
youtube.com/watch?v=7ZjmUvPPGpY
youtube.com/watch?v=Vxh_aSrRt2Y
youtube.com/watch?v=6wcnzhYlhlw
youtube.com/watch?v=nAsRKIWth4U
youtube.com/watch?v=2Gw8mAppf_Q
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PrivatBank#2016_nationalization
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

do you really want to include swedistan in that map? kike.

sage in all

Hohols belong in the garbage

Yeah, but if it actually gets put into place Putin will autistically screech so loud that they might invade the Baltics and go further into Ukraine. No one will do anything of course because everyone is too chicken-shit to fight (((Russian))) domination.

Who cares, this might force them to lose some immigrants.

pidorussian pigdogs, u mad?

Pretty shit OP, op. Mind explaing what exactly you are on about?

It would be more realistic if just Hungary was highlighted

youtube.com/watch?v=TQcBp4-c5sU

Ukraine is filled to the brim with nigger-tier gopnik trash, fuck even poles are better than them

khazarian russian dogswine, u mad?

youtube.com/watch?v=Ld48gursxLk

Stop acting as if you're any different from Russians, Serhiy. You're the same damn shit.

And it would be even better this way.

youtube.com/watch?v=n9HPJjLedx0

Designated shitting thread.

Yes, because lets disown the only people fighting for NatSoc in the East.

Guys u see how pidorussian jews are mad here?

I don't care if they are natsoc or not, they're asiatic subhumans one way or another.

just daily reminder

For what purpose.

youtube.com/watch?v=e9_wqX95JHw

stormfront.org/forum/t926284/

Poland, I like you guys, but this is just insane logic.

Son…

youtube.com/watch?v=r0lF4TH6Mdw

It's not imperial Russia, it's modern Russian Federation

youtube.com/watch?v=TDniFoM4qqQ

Poles don't like eastern Ivan afaik.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lithuanian–Polish–Ukrainian_Brigade

The vision is salvageable, but can be expanded. It is better to build it upon several loose unions that are more geographically and culturally united.

You must remember, europe used to be very diverse and those elements still reside nearby eachother. It is not a good idea to form a too big of a union, unless it is in spirit.

Our cultures are best left do what they are best in, and trade their excellence between eachother.

we must unite, we have no choise

why imageboards are filled by pidorussian khzarian swinedogs?

There mostly shills, or autists.

*they're

Why do you call them khazars when you were a part of khazaria too?

I mean, you're not wrong.

Are you seriously so ignorant that you believe it's still not the case.

FTFY

Nigger what's wrong with unity?

Unity between people with differing languages and cultures is idiotic

I don't know, I'm not a game developer. Heard mixed things about that engine though.

Kyivan Rus fucked khazarian shit

youtube.com/watch?v=xzeRcge-6rM

There can be separate countries and separate economies with defined nationalistic traits, but untied army to fight against a large threat is very good.

I'm just saying that multiethnic empires are shit, user

jew against white union

serbian gypsy was so mad about it?

True, but a simple loose union (think articles of confederation) would be nice.

nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger sage. schlomo dotr RWDS kill you in yourselef fuckintg foaggot ass jew kike scholom shill age sage sage

Why should I support fleeing from the land of my ancestors like a coward? Because shitskins are threatening me? I'd rather die fighting than live fleeing.

Why is there so much russian language in this thread? commie fags come from there

It's shit

Never said there's anything wrong with being allies, though

It's Ukrainian, but I don't blame you for mistaking the two

why not most of northern africa (exclude politically charged euro-middle east politics)?

You can literally just go there and retire young, that's what my cousins did.

Concede nothing.

rs126.pbsrc.com/albums/p116/family_first14/TUMBLR MEME/LAUGHINGCRYINGFACE.jpg~c200

no, it`s pidorussian language, swine.

Russian, Ukranian, Pidorussian, it's all the same, vodka, bears, communism, and cold

Same shit, different name.

Yeah it looks great, but how would it be possible without the collapse of both the EU and Ruskis? Seems a bit idealistic OP

idea first. act second

jew want to pretend, but no.

as long as we don't get retards next to anything related to science…

we must save Sweden and Ukraine from jewrussians

jewrussia bomb syria to fill Sweden with muslim scum

I'm gonna repeat what user said earlier.
Multiethnic empires always collapse.
Just look at the United Cuckdom.
First America, then India etc.

jew, white people can just unite their armies

But I kinda see his point. All whites are not the same, you got anglos, slavs, germans, etc. Unity between these people would be pretty hard, and eventually lead to something like Austria-Hungary.

Ukraianian govenment is jewish and pro-russian. They make a trade with putins scum on white blood.

how we can fight against jew world order without unity?

Yeah, could've been a better pick. Current Ukrainian Government is pure shit right now.

You make a good point. We could unify and hope that at one point we don't become autistic niggers and don't fight each other because of slight nuances.

random question, but who is the woman in the bottom right? What happened to emperor trump?

they promice fast PEACE in 2014, thats why they were elected. pidorussian jews start war, this jew go to power - see the scheme?

Sorry, Ukranon. I hope the situation gets better in your country.

man, we have outer and inner enemy here

but its the good news - Ukrainian Nationalits are united now (azov+right sector+svoboda)

youtube.com/watch?v=9hr3jO_xvCg

its variable

It's Balto-German clay

Swoboda? The retards that keep gloryfing the massacre in Volhynia? At least Azov tries to improve relations with potential allies, like Poland, instead of being the Skinhead edgy movement.

what about this, jewrussian swine?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pacification_of_Ukrainians_in_Eastern_Galicia

jews try to play on our past

Lithuanian clay, i guess

You wish.
Polish and Ukrainian histories are both full of controversy. We could about talk about Chmielnicki and other stuff but that's not going to help anyone nor anything. You don't see group or people in the Sejm reclaiming Lwów and praising some of the action of the Second Republic.
Stop being a child and step up, Poland isn't the one invading you.

u start first. forget the past, no more white wars.

jewrussians are afraid of Poland-Ukraine unity, they make everything to denie this

Then stop praising retards. I'm for peace, but when I see people claiming that slaughtering 70.000 people was normal, I can't. Swoboda is most likely controlled opposition.

By the way, " 35 Ukrainians killed" during the Pacification is nothing.

Poles hate Ukrainains as much as they hate Russians

Now Russia is supposed to be kike, commie, shitskin and muslim central? Why is pol pushing MSM narrative now? Sad.

how many Ukrainians was killed since 1569 ?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish–Lithuanian_Commonwealth

forget the past, jews are playing with you

youtube.com/watch?v=G540ICjXB8Y

Go outside of any big city and tell me it isn't.

Jews aren't playing with my past. Our past is our greatest strength, especially in a time like this.
NO ONE IN POLAND sane of spirit approves of what happened during the Rzeczpospolita Obojga narodów, Poles were killed, Ukrainians were killed, etc. You don't seem to understand what happens. Svoboda is dividing people by being retards. If you can't​ see that, you might as well be a retard.

jews hate whites
Poles and Ukrainians are whites, so?

АК killed Ukrainians, Poles gloryfing them. YOU ARE PLAYED BY JEWS

pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zbrodnia_w_Sahryniu

when i hear "Wolyn" i know that`s jewrussian scared about Ukrainian-Polish Unity

No more white wars. No more jewish games.

youtube.com/watch?v=a13ouEL1eyQ

youtube.com/watch?v=7ZjmUvPPGpY

youtube.com/watch?v=Vxh_aSrRt2Y

I've lived in Russia for 5 years. It's a total kike, shitskin, and commie shithole. Don't think because liberals don't like Russia that means you have to dick suck it. I assume you're a burger so you're naturally inept and ignorant.

youtube.com/watch?v=6wcnzhYlhlw

youtube.com/watch?v=nAsRKIWth4U

Fucking Ukies subrevting Polans and Russia's ideas as usual.

youtube.com/watch?v=2Gw8mAppf_Q

AAAND - WE HAVE CHURKA IN UKRAINE, DNIPRO

mogrel jewrussian swine, suck.

ALL WHITES IN RUSSIA ARE UKRAINIANS

Very much obligatory for a shit tier slide, where each group of Avars larping as Scythians sling poo at each other. Makes one wonder, maybe the Aryans culturally transmitted this dravidian australoid fecal tradition. Explains why Trajan-expelled Jews stuck around Eastern Europe.

Greatest youtube video I've ever seen just because I've never seen that many links embedded in a video before lol. Fucking russians no wonder everyone hates them.

All these countries are owned by Germany

Not Hoholistan though, it wants to be owned by merkel

sweden lmao

fuck we can save it!

Sweden has been niggered beyond recognition
Just as most other Western countries.
The Eastern European countries depend on EU gibs. If the EU falls, the East will face economic collapse and Russian finance Jews will absorb the Eastern EU states into the Eurasian empire.

Lots of butthurt RIDF get triggered when anyone implies the neo soviet empire isnt going anywhere

Almost all support for Russia comes from foreigners who have not been to the white nationalist superstate

pidorussia falls first

I dislike Russians just as much as any sane person does, just being realistic here.

REMINDER

It is all a lie.

ukrainians aren't any better tbh

Fuck off shill.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PrivatBank#2016_nationalization

ALARM! pidorussians awakened!

At least the ukies try and not be complete dogshit but fail. Russians seem content to be communist white niggers in denial forever while the federation collapses around them.

Choosing between either of them is like choosing between a christian nigger and an islamic nigger: one may seem better than the other, but they're both shit

its a honeypot 100% owned by jews.

nice try, jewrussian swine

Croats > Hohols tbqh