Isolation Is The Cure

There is a simple way to redpill any children you have an ensure they will become Holla Forumsacks. It is not difficult to apply at all. It is called isolation.

Isolation is what makes a Holla Forumsack. Look at any isolated tribe; how do they treat outsiders? With hostility and suspicion.

Where do all the votes for the conservative or far-right parties come from? Rural areas. Are home schoolers more right-leaning? It seems so; and they tend to be more isolated (not always, but more likely than the children trapped in school). The cities are breeding grounds of liberalism.

If there is a universal trait of all Holla Forumsacks it is likely introversion, isolation, alienation; time spent alone too long. It makes you think things over more, makes you come back to your senses, and come face to face with something inside of you that the domesticated overly socialized subhumans don't want to deal with.

It is really that simple. Isolate a person and they will become more discerning, less trusting, more aligned with redpilled values. In the 1800s most people still lived on farms, saw the animals they eat killed, and lived in a lot of isolation; and back then no matter if you were North or South or liberal or not you were ultra-racist by today's standards.

Force isolation upon people to treat them of extroversion and racemixing tendencies. It kills out the libtard.

Other urls found in this thread:

edition.cnn.com/2014/10/27/world/africa/portraits-africas-fading-monarchs/
archive.is/09up2
archive.is/PSVKZ
archive.is/5B9EP
vid.me/x7gj
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

But how?

How what? How to enforce isolation on a person or why does isolation work? What are you asking me? Me I became super isolated because I was misanthropic as a young child and also got pulled out of school after being abused by the teacher and I then just kept books as my only company and eventually reached a point where I couldn't even talk but just thought in text and I had to be rehabilitated to be able to speak again and I still speak weird and monotone. I don't think you have to have such an extreme thing happen to you though, you just need to have a child have no contact with friends or with television, and let their mind drift away from any kind of social consensus.

And create a population of people who can't into socializing?

Nice tricks there, Shlomo.

this could work but not total isolation what we really need to do is create nation wide support networks for other Holla Forumslacks and eventually create our own communities like the mormons did,
one thing the mormons did right was produce alot of blondes (pic related)
but they also knew total isolation (especially from the opposite sex) will make children unable to reproduce (or get layed) which is one of the main problems most of us have.
(checked)
live outside of the city, find like minded people to move in the surrounding areas and create small communities.

So what if people can't socialize very much? Do you want your girls to be the ones that socialize with everyone and end up taking dick from all the men and getting into drugs? Don't overdo the isolation but strive for something on the level of what you'd experience on some frontier town in the wild west 300 years ago.

Your goal should be to raise social right wing children, not cripplingly antisocial right wing children.

(checked)
this is very true, even though I spent alot of my years in isolation (like OP is talking about) I learned to talk politics and debate from talk radio and later on Holla Forums bantz

I actually live in the city but other than cashiers speaking to me sometimes and me being unable to properly reply, I have no interactions with people, until very recently that I met a redpill and finally have the friend I've always wanted where I can rant about killing niggers and he's even more zealous about hating niggers than me!

This meme has to die.

Home school, have your kid join home school league shit. Honestly even the alternative where everyone is a social retard instead of a liberal cuck actively working to erase his own people is a better one, despite it not being between those two things at all.

The Mormons do this right:
Mormon boys have no problem socializing with strangers, in fact their mission trip nonsense where they go knocking on doors for a year demonstrates this. That doesn't make mormons lefty faggots you could make the argument for them being tools of the kikes, like McMuffin and Romney, but that's a separate issue entirely.

Could only be done in the context of a community of Holla Forums anons all having moved into one place.

Otherwise anti-social is the way to go. They can socialize amongst themselves but not those filthy nigger-lovers.

Why? It's a garish way to type and it's a clear mark of an outsider.

Social retardation can end bloodlines. Do not underestimate the harmful potential of social retardation.

I had this same problem,
the secret to talking to people user is to just realize 2 things
1. you can always walk/run away no matter what they say to you
2. you can always punch them in the face and go to step 1
also no fap makes you give less of a shit because of the built up energy and selenium

I've been typing like this forever you fucktard how many times do I have to prove I've been on /new/ and then Holla Forums for 9 years? Soon it'll be one full decade. I'm not going to change the way I write because for some autistic reason you've decided the way I type is characteristic of some site I've never been to and don't want to get into.

No, it can be done in any moderately populated rural area. Give rural PA a try. Keep an eye on who your kids are hanging out with, take them on occasional "field trips" to local city ghettos to make sure they understand the reality of niggers instead of learning just from what they see in (((media))) my dad used Harrisburg and Baltimore for this), and teach them to be skeptical of authority and peer pressure. Teach them classic western values and personal responsibility, don't rely on pastors and school teachers for this. If you don't neglect or abuse your kids, they'll turn out fine.

What you are suggesting is tantamount to defeatism. The situation is not nearly as dire as you make it out to be.

The most important way this is achieved is by containing the ZOG Military into a horrendous battle outside the U.S. since it is filled with undesirable's. Then the Police either disband or they get Raptured. Hopefully most of them disband but are ultimately slain for supporting ZOG in the majority of their lives. Then Race war.

Well, your typing style hurts my eyes. I'm going to keep calling it 'Reddit spacing' because that seems to get the goats of people who type like you do.

t. Cuckchan fag that's been here for two months

(checked)

but seriously guys,
montana is a nice place for a community (if you don't mind yellowstone)

edition.cnn.com/2014/10/27/world/africa/portraits-africas-fading-monarchs/

Read this article. What is key to preserving and creating these unique cultures? What leads to a diversity of cultures and races? It is isolation. Isolation is what we need.

Oversocialization can end bloodlines via racemixing. Your bloodline is as good as dead when they mix outside your ethnicity.

No. He's right and you're wrong. Stop abusing your enter key. If your "paragraph" gets rendered out to a single line of text, then you need to reformat your text. When you see an comment that is alternating between text lines and blank lines, that's a clear sign no effort was put into it. IFF your paragraphs are actually multiple lines long then it can be permissible to separate them with a newline, but not otherwise. And no, phoneposting or the narrow width of the quick reply window are not valid excuses.

There is a great expanse of gray space between over-socialization and isolation. You need to ease off the autism and recognize that.

Oh shit this actually makes alittle bit of sense.
Not a bad theory.

I don't have a television, they aren't going to be wasting any time with that shit, and I would not put any child of mine into a school.

when you are the largest global minority, when you are a majority you can use it to take over the planet,
THAT IS WHAT THE MUSLIMS AND THE CHINESE ARE DOING
archive.is/09up2
archive.is/PSVKZ
archive.is/5B9EP

Good. Your children should be spending their time running around outside with other children NOT ISOLATED, not sitting inside in front of the talmudvision.

Huge posts where there's no extra space in-between paragraphs is the real eye cancer.

Biggest fucking mistake all parents do is wasting their children's time with meaningless bullshit when they could be filling all that time with teaching them things that make them economically valuable like how to repair shit, how to paint and draw VERY WELL, how to do woodworking, how to program, etc….. schools are basically set up to waste away 2 decades of your life and leave you with no real skills.

you should definitely read this book it is based and tells you how to get a 3 year degree in 1 year and under 20g and how to get your children to actually like learning and want to educate themselves with the materials you provide and also how to legally cover your ass.

We need to raise our children to not have a sliver of pacifism or other cuckery in their mindset, raise them to be warriors ready to sacrifice themselves in battle, like the chinks and mudslimes do. Then we will be feared again.

Only applicable to America and I know enough about the subject also I don't have a wife and I've got some damage to my body that if I can't figure out how to fix it on my own I'll be doing a suicide run trying to take out as many jews and shitskins as I can soon enough.

I could get a wife and children but I'd soon die without fixing my issues and they'd be left alone in the world.

we also need to let them get married at 16 and start having kids but before that we need to empower them to be self sufficient as well

what is wrong with you user? I know alot about herbs and homeopathic medicine

You are nowhere close to huge paragraphs territory. You have the exact opposite problem.

He's probably antisocial and fat.

them? warriors?
soulless ant people churned out by communism and semi-literate rapists?
we can do better than that by far

That's a pretty bad comparison, most people who live in rural areas buy their food the same way everyone else does and you are hardly isolated in the same way today due to the major advancements in transportation and the interment

you can easily have your property declared a no fly zone and most of the us land mass isn't populated (keep in mind Trump has suggested selling federal land to citizens)
and as far as food goes it all just depends on if you want to raise it or not
it is actually insanely cheap to raise pigs chickens etc and breed them the amount of
meat and eggs you get for dollar is insane.

And what does that have to do with anything?

Yet almost no one does it. Even if you got rid of the subsidizes not not farm I don't think that would effect the trend. Also I'm pretty skeptical how "easy" it is to slaughter and process a pig.

Do you know a way to mend a jaw? It got fucked up from mouthbreathing and also from depression and the constant fatigue. I can't be happy except when I put myself in a trance and lose awareness of my life and body and in that time I can become intensely, mind-blowingly, happy; but it ends when I have to be aware of my broken body again. I'm also covered in scars, got a thousand yard stare, and I'm just a scary intense person to be around.

I'm antisocial and fit as fuck.

Missing the point, you can still have a greater degree of isolation, even while living in a city; if you just cut the ties. A little bit of contact with some cash registers is nothing; that's all I ever have.

Okay, then what did you bring up the 1800s for?

…more of the population was rural / lived on farms back then.

…and in case you don't know, even today, most rural parts of Canada only have recently got internet and their internet is shit and slow.

In general, a rural setting is more isolating; and that's why they vote to the right.

take some turmeric to reduce inflamation and certain kinds of willow bark you can smoke for painkilling properties and kratom is pretty good for pain relief

you shoot it in the head, hang it upside down, stick the throat, let it drain, skin the hide,
proceed to cut the meat as desired and baconize the the stomach

Bullshit, kids should be encouraged to socialize with others, if you want to redpill them just give them redpilled books for christmas and birthdays instead of pokeymans and xbox cards and keep the electric Jew out of the house.

Seeing as I completely missed out on any socialization from about Idk 8 to 24 (current age) what should I think of myself?

Here, want to hear my voice?

vid.me/x7gj

How does that lead to a mended jaw though? Also while we're at it, I can't grow a fucking beard, how do I grow a proper beard? I just have random patchy hair like some very stressed out mammal. It does not come in symmetrically at all and looks awful.

very true that is why I was saying we need to create our own society like the mormons and amish have done (look up the autism rate in the amish almost 0 no vaccines either) so the children can socialize with like minded individuals

if the bone is broken it will heal eventually retard and I suggest you buy a straight razor and stay shaved or use it to kill yourself

Biggest problem with slaughtering an hog I found? The time. A hundred and fifty pounds or more of pig takes more time to process than you think since you generally want to do it all at once. The better you process it the easier and faster it will be to cook it up later. Once you've done it enough times it doesn't take all that long, couple hours at most, but starting off its a bitch. I would suggest slaughtering it with help the first few times at least.

Other than the time. Its bretty easy. Just sharpen the fuck out of your knife and cleaver. Remember to slice near joints initially and be very careful when trying to cut around the shoulder blades and spine. Otherwise not all that different than a chicken. Easier in a way too since the body will be fresh and not frozenish like a whole chicken tends to me (for me).

No, this makes them rebel dumb faggot nigger.

"Isolation" is a good word. I have postulated something similar and intend to write a piece on it, and the word I came to is "unhappiness".

Let us remember who the "good goy" is - he is content with his life, successful (or otherwise happy) in playing the game as it is. Isolation often comes from being discontent with the system (I hate this cheesy word, but whatever), so I would say that unhappiness and being discontent with the way things are comes first. To be a "bad goy", you first need to not like the way things are.

You should try to play catch up and socialize with normies. It is a pain in the ass but gaining the skills to at least fit in among society is necessary. I have almost nothing but contempt for normies since they piss me off with their NPC bullshit but I still have developed the social skills to secure a career, make friends and pick up women after being a loner autist for most of my teenage years. You just have to go outside and talk to people more often and you will adjust even if it sucks at first.

What? I didn't become a hardcore racist bastard until I lived in Asia and was exposed to spics and blacks and jews.

it's risky, but when they turn 12 or so, give them a can of bear mace and have them spend a couple of days at the most nog infested school you can find.

One crucial fact is that we seek answers as to why we're alone: why the world is in such a state, why did it allow for such unnatural suffering in form of mindless consumerism and escapism as to null the ever constant feeling of boredom and "time wasting", who allowed for it to happen.

This will naturally lead to apathy, very few will begin to rebel against the matrix naturally and seek the answers directly, but others, more generally susceptible to societies dictat and it's idea of life, will be poisoned under the crushing thought of "I must be weird and different, thus I have to adapt", resulting in many failed attempts to distance ones self from the true "individual", to create mindless zombies who seek affirmation through rewards of inclusion, and when this plastic self is yet again to be shattered you are also to to raze the current, both self imposed and real, to burn up in flames all that remains of this artificial identity and turnin it into nothing; the past self must perish to be "born" again.

It'll awaken a sudden self sustaining mindset against a hostile world, like a domestic pig escaping its pen to sprout tusk and become a boar: The evolution of an idea beginning with the realization that society at large IS primarily (at first mistakenly believed as the ONLY cause) responsible for their condition; their terrible upbringing which stuns any chance of social development and delayed what should've been a prime time for relationship building, social composition, like your school being filled with niggers you can't relate to or bond with for example, and no self worth arising from lack of affection and attention; completing the pyramid which is the churning, piping hot mechanism for the frenzied youth demanding answers - to amass knowledge anew in their unearthed REAL self, to find closure spiritually more so than physically.

Beginning with rejection of society, and as the name implies, self preservation through embrace of isolation. Rejections of ALL her assessments, correct or not, as some sort of trial and error for knowledge in this new self if no guide is to be present, and usually so, going back to "lack of attention" being one of the core tenants for destruction of a developing mind.

Next realization is that through isolation, you only have yourself, and that YOU are instrumental to your further development and health as of now , not before, but now . This is the redpill, shedding the blue and sculpting your new self to perfection. The perpetual analysis for all that is "poison" (e.g degenerate) and embrace of all that is antisocial, even if not within ones interest, such as posting anime without having watched one or being racist without being informed, because being against society is being inclusive with those in similar situation at large, even if that isn't the case independently.

The final touch being a general foundation for what you really are; the collections of ideas, as opposed to your memory of society's complex being bigger than those around you. The parting and piecing of lies and truths from your real self and new self, to await the new now, preparation in remembrance of the old.

In our case the kikes are the perpetrators, and as we envision and plan the future, we acknowledge the pain we've been through, and to prevent it from happening again we are radicalized through the same system that shielded us from normalfaggotry and its toxic influence. To lash back against all who, in effect, murdered our past self. Through inputs from all over the world, Holla Forums is the foundation on which we mold ourselves, the collective emotion of hundreds of tortured souls "ree"ing for revenge, seeking only the very thing that set us free in bliss of all those others who can only provide temporary pleasure, the TRUTH. The core idea of why we didn't have White suburban friends or a nice big White family to shield us from the poison traditionally. This unnatural reality and its narcotics that only serve to dull our real desires, and in turn fuel our misery.

Holla Forums is not the first redpill, it is our last, for if you take the redpill but are seated within the matrix you are simply incapable of understanding for you reject all that is not the narrative. The ying to our yang.

no, you get them to associate with children of moral, wholesome families and expose them to the world incrementally and with parental guidance

Keeping them completely asocial will turn them into autistic snowflakes. The should at least have enough social skills to get a gf and procreate

Good insight OP, and not one I've seen explicitly stated on Holla Forums before at least in these terms. "oversocialization" - Ted was right.

Yeah you're useless. Shouldn't have got baited by your talk of being able to help. I'm far more knowledgeable about everything than every other Holla Forums user anyways.

Isolated people don't rebel or have any hostility. I'm very passive, quite, cold, introverted, and reserved. They do however revert to natural way of life which, if your parents are libtards, means they go against their parents.

I've got bigger problems than socialization.

kek. Angsty music is the bridge between the new self and the old self, another "opioid" to null reality, last link in the personal decaying social chain in a sense that ones search for affirmation ends after looking for those in the same struggle before isolation that is the period of renewal, isolation that ends with once the old self "dies" spiritually after over simulation from all included. It reflects upon the idea of "being different" thus being cast away from it. If like a last visible cry for help.

This.

I had plenty of friends, was social, etc, and I still turned out a conservative. I even managed to survive four years at a liberal arts college. That last part almost got me brainwashed, but I fought through it. We should try to get our own children to go to trade schools or to get STEM degrees. Anything else is dangerous to their mental well-being.

We need to make sure that the next generation is personable and charming. They don't just need to be able to hold onto and believe in ideologies. They need to be able to defend those ideologies logically and they need to have the capacity to convince others of those ideologies. Keep in mind that the default ideology in practically all media (movies, games, TV) has become drastic leftism. We need to have kids that can compete with a multi-billion dollar entertainment industry that produces enjoyable content which passively reinforces their ideas.

Home schooling might be a good idea though, so long as you know other families that you trust to allow around your kid, preferably with kids close to your kid's age. Alternatively, you could send your child to a good private school. If you're worried about them sleeping around (as some in the thread have already expressed) then send them to an all guys/girls school. The problem with both, however, is that they're not as convenient as public school. Homeschooling requires someone there with the kid every day, and even if your spouse is willing to do that, their capacity for education needs to be good, and not everyone's is. With private school you run into the financial aspect. Pick your poison, I guess.

Me.

I'd just arrange their marriages.

Children are naturally racist. If you want to redpill them all you really have to do is tell them to trust their instincts. Your thread is homosexual and so are you

So you're a cuckservative? Not surprising. Try being a National Socialist / White Nationalist.

You know what's the most subversive is when they put those exemplary shitskins, the 1% of their race, into your area to subvert you. You get exposed to shitskins that aren't completely subhuman and get bluepilled. You need a very critical mind to not get bluepilled in that situation.

Entirely depends on what resolution you're using. For 4K users, ~90% of posts have "reddit spacing" which is why that's such a stupid fucking meme.

same lad. It also goes back on what I spoke of, a lot of it econmpases around our idea of what the "antidote" is: women acting pure and angelic for one instance. We are naturally drawn to it in both ways.