The female pedophile problem

The female pedophile problem

What do we do about the increasing female pedo problem? I'm starting to see stuff like this posted all the time by women, proving they're the most perverted degenerates that walk the earth.

Other urls found in this thread:

bookzz.org/book/852249/865a41
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Just report her to the education board of whatever country she's in. Four or five emails should be enough, perhaps a few to some cops and she'll be blacklisted from being around kids for life.

shiggydiggy

Would be a shame if Ms. Amelia Rose's career plan didn't pan out, huh Holla Forums?

What? What kind of circles are you running in user…

The most disturbing thing is that these freaks don't even have to common sense to hide their perversions.
I suppose they don't have to, Current Year and all.

If the female pedo is disgusting, like a bull-dyke, then she should be killed. If she's hot, it should be fine.

She will never be allowed to work around children if a big enough stink is made.

DID SOMEONE SAY /SS/?

how is it any different from male peds?

>>>/bog/

It's not. They should all be removed from vicinity of children forever.

A handful of degenerates might defend her online, but most parents, even some of the most bluepilled ones will be alarmed of they read this statement. Even worse that the little girls she finds attractives reach toddler age.

Has nothing wrong with that.

It's shit like this that give us reason to stop these inhuman scumbags and keep winning as much as possible. We need to prevent them from getting any sort of power/rights and be treated like the gay and transsexual rights.

Pastor Anderson has a good recommendation

Is this a joke comment?
can someone look into this (I don't use goybook) and bring up some info.

you mean like lena-the-human-garbagecan-dunham?

She just needs a good dicking to fix.

Absolutely disgusting.

a good chunk of the left went and got themselves brainwashed last year by not having diverse news sources.
it can happen to you, too. it's silly to not stay abreast of what's happening outside of your spheres of interest.
i'd even wager money that's a fair part of the reason you read Holla Forums.

Reading a pretty interesting book about this right now.
In one study, around 250 female sexual abusers were reported to the police.
3 were prosecuted.
0 were convicted.
It is virtually impossible to convict female pedis because the juries are made of normalfags, White Knights and women.
All counsel has to say is "a man made her do it."
In fact the idea of the controlling man pulling the strings of the helpless and vulnerable mother is a myth which has been debunked. The idea wasn't scientific to begin with, it stems from radical feminist theory that was accepted and internalised by courts.
If this thread doesn't get deleted i will post some excerpts later.
Female pedos also have a very high rate of recidivism ( re offending.)

Actually you can also read it yourself, here is a link to pdf download.
Get it before a feminist or white knight gets the link deleted.
Female Sexual Predators: Understanding Them to Protect Our Children and Youths (Forensic Psychology)
Karen A. Duncan
bookzz.org/book/852249/865a41

That's not twitter user, that's Facebook. She said this in front of what most likely is her family.

can you keep taking screenshots, everytime?

it will be interesting to follow her career in the next years

I already came to the realisation we live in a world where people unironically identify as and believe they are ninety odd genders, a grown man can shove his dick in a little girl's face in the same bathroom, and the state promotes all of it. This madness was bound to happen. I wonder if I should even bother anymore. Clearly our law enforcement is as useless as our MPs and masturbate to the fact that thousands of little girls in Britain get raped by foreign pedophiles.

How can these women say such things with their name in public? Put a man to say "I find little girls sexually attractive" and you'll quickly have him beaten to death and his family harrassed too.

PEPE!

women, like niggers, spics, fags, and muslims, are a protected class.

Same reason muds can marry children who are below legal age in some European countries now

They're not white men

Don't forget Eve Ensler, "author" of the Vagina Monologues, who described a lesbian statutory rape experience as a "good rape."

this combined level of stupid AND degeneracy…

okay I am genuinely mad, I can live with the idea some people are fucked up, fap to loli or even fantasize about kids. As long it remain in the realm of wrongthink and drawings. But what is truly discusting is that while she admit to it, SHE STILL WANT TO BE A FUCKING TEACHER.
IF YOU KNOW YA GOT A DEVIANCY, DON'T FUCKING TRY TO WORK IN A FIELD WITH CONSTANT TEMPTATIONS

ya a pedo? work in a lab, work as a nurse in old geezers residence, work in a coal mine, become a tower climber.
FIND A JOB AS FAR AWAY FROM CHILDREN AS POSSIBLE, AND FAP BEFORE GOING OUTSIDE TO CURB YOUR DESIRES, AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DON'T SAY IT OUT LOUD ON A SOCIAL PLATFORM UNLESS YA WANT TO GET YOUR LIFE RUINED

addendum: we gonna need more rope.

You had one job, OP.

ME GRIMLOCK SAY EXECUTE THEM!

Yo this nigga Grimlock has the right ideas.

Rope will be the currency of the future.

I'm not even joking. I think it's gonna happen. Rope has a million uses, it's made of abundant material but is labor intensive to produce, it's easily stored and transported, and while durable it still is worn away by time relatively quickly. As far as physical goods go it matches very well with what a currency should be. The third Reichs currency was a labor based currency. I think the closest physical food that simulates that is rope. Eventually we may even have rope as a backing to our paper money, standardizing labor based on rope produced.

And yes, it's the perfect tool for executing traitors and degenerates.
ACQUIRE ROPE

I know right? It's really cool to see him posting here and interacting with us. I really dig how he's actually part of our community and not just some eceleb

We already knew this.

Drown homos in bogs.