I'm back, back with a dead dog! dead, dog, dead, dog. I'm back, back with a dead dog!

←-

This dowg is ded.

Other urls found in this thread:

petfoodindustry.com/articles/1997-americans-spend-more-money-on-pets-than-children
usnews.com/news/articles/2013/05/22/americans-spend-61-billion-on-pets-annually
quora.com/Why-do-Americans-care-more-about-their-pets-than-people
edition.cnn.com/2004/WORLD/europe/03/04/crufts.dogs/index.html
forbes.com/sites/patrickwwatson/2016/12/29/americans-prefer-pets-to-children-after-the-great-recession-heres-how-to-cash-in/
asiasociety.org/blog/asia/japan-has-more-pets-kids-does-tell-us-anything
kbtx.com/home/headlines/Americans_Spending_More_Money_On_Their_Pets_Than_Ever_151963375.html
blogs.seattletimes.com/fyi-guy/2013/02/01/in-seattle-its-cats-dogs-and-kids-in-that-order/
qz.com/197416/americans-are-having-dogs-instead-of-babies/
prnewswire.com/news-releases/young-parents-choosing-pets-over-kids-according-to-recent-google-survey-238583661.html
nypost.com/2014/04/10/more-young-women-choosing-dogs-over-motherhood/
8ch.pl/4chon/res/114289.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Best gif?

Ya rly!

←-

How did Holla Forums trigger you this time?

… i fuked it first.

All you're doing is just manifesting bad karma for yourself. By all means, continue. No one cares or gets offended by your edgy shock trolling and you'll be swiftly banned soon.

Things aren't going to turn out so well for your life, OP.

Didn't. but default answer would have been…..

Faggotry.

oh nooooooo!

see this?

←-

ITS FUCKING DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YUM!

Is this the best you've got?
What happened to the CP spam?

You should know by now that nothing really fazes us anymore.
Your Jewish machinations created the perfect amalekites.

Will it fly?

(…no)

Yes, yes.

US military proves once again dogs CAN'T fly.

….WE HAVE A WEINER!

DURD DURGZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MUH JEWISH BOOGEYMAN IS BEHIND THIS THREAD I KNOW IT

I kno rite?

Don't forget.

THE JEWS DID THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no u

(ps: have a ded dog!)

Fucking dog was a jewish communist!

←-

Clicky!

Derg wuz a nigger…

Me vs /pol.

Little doggy BTFO

kill yourself shitskin

Why was this put on the pol board?

no thx Robert DOWNY jr.

You have wasted Hitler dubs with your degenerate thread.
fuck you

Tis' a mystery…

Some chink got triggered he can't post his degenerate cuisine here.

does this slide imply something happened?

Do a barrel roll Slippy

Aww, did I JEW you out of your pointlessness, /polfag?

Oh well I thought it was a tactic to slide other topics. Like the blockchain ivnestigations.

Whatever helps you sleep at night I s'upose.

post more op

do you even dump

The truth will out.

I know Holla Forums is the biggest hugbox on this side of the internet but how alienated from chan culture do you faggots have to be to believe that people don't just shitpost for the sake of shitposting?

Jon Gosselin is only a hapa, so how the fuck do the kids come out looking chinkier than him? Genetics can be strange sometimes.

Keep it up faggot, we used to do this on purpose to keep out normies for months.

I think we need new condiments 'cause this weak sauce ain't helping.

Does the OP thinks he's triggering someone by posting dead dogs ?

Two diffrent posters mang, u stupid!

all things considered that looks like a very humane way to die

No you just need the mods to come back and ban all dissenting opinions like they usually do so you can get your precious hugbox back.

Only if it wuz over water…

←-

Clicky!

Why contain it?

inb4 mods wake up and ban me for the Holla Forums equivalent of this image.

Average Gafer…

Man….is this guy schizo?

He's got deep mental issues…

puh-leeze, I think the internet got used to this years ago

sage

Tell me more about this kampfy.

This is why I love you user
no homo

They gotta eat hotpockets sometimes, and in those brief moments fun is actually allowed on the most Long Live Holla Forums!ed board I've ever seen on imageboards in my entire life.
How the most Long Live Holla Forums!ed board in existence managed to become the most popular one on a site thats only gained popularity because of its lack of rules never ceases to amaze.

awwwwww, "throwing puppies in the river" that was a cult classic from way back. My friends and I used to banz about this for hours. Good times fam

Im starting to think Holla Forums has been successfully taken over by some outside entity. The decline in good threads has been happening for a long time.

Whoever you cunts are i hope you die painfully.

My brother is a fornicator, my sister is a whore, my family is destroyed, and Western Civilization is burning.

And you think I care about these fucking dogs? You have no idea where you are.

Long Live Holla Forums!

It's the administration. Kampfy invites shitposting, and condemns "purityposting". He basically hates nazis so much that he wants the place to become the new Holla Forums, just like what (((Mark))) did with Holla Forums.

Go back to making sonic and tails diaperfur comics in ms paint you autistic goon.

I forgot theres a failsafe mods have to control the narrative even when they're too busy eating hotpockets

my neighbour does this whenever he has unwanted pups. don't know why tbh, there's an animal shelter not too far away from him.

It's twitching on the ground, didn't die on impact.

Ive seen his name before but when i see someone posting about a mod i dont pay much attention as i tend to think its someone pissy about being banned. Guess they were right.

Any chance of getting jim to deal with this faggotry?

He doesn't care, considering he's a mason.

This guy is burning through VPN addresses on a popular VPN service so normal anons are forced to compromise their OPSEC.

Does it really matter? Thread's going to be deleted soon anyways.

Is there a 16ch yet?

why not just insta temp ban image ids?

too soon

Its not going to be deleted anytime soon. This place has such shit mods.

This pisses me off so much

Faggot mods leave this dog gore and racemixing spam threads up for hours but delete Holla Forums music and literature threads

This board is owned by a pajeet poo in the loo so we shouldn't be surprised.

See, at least here they have the basic decency to stun the things beforehand, instead of gutting or boiling them alive.

No, it won't be. Kampfy wants it that way.

SAGE

S.A.G.E

S,A,G,E

S;A;G;E

S!A!G!E

S)A)G)E)

S(A(G(E

SAGE
A
G
E

IKAMPFY I'LL KILL YOU & YOUR FAMILY OK

sage negated

why not cats?

My first thought was this is aimed at our white sensibilities.

because like everything else its a jewish conspiracy.

because cats are pussies

RIP doggos, puppers

t. triggered butthurt user who very much cares and is shocked

OP I have a dead niggers folder but could use more dead dogs in my gore folders, please upload these all to mega thanks, I may find them useful in the future.

While we're at it, I should drop some redpills on pets. White Americans have FAR more pets than actual human children now and spend an incredible amount of money on them every year. Pets are replacing actual children; subverting the northerly instinct and desire for babies. Various ethnic groups around the world ban pets for this very reason and they have huge birthrates. Pets are reducing the white birthrate. We should only own animals that have an actual purpose or because it's part of some conversation effort. Housing a bunch of genetically worthless sterilized mongrels used as pets is stupid. Most dogs and cats should be chopped and consumed as food or else turned into fertilizer.

Americans spend more money on pets than children

petfoodindustry.com/articles/1997-americans-spend-more-money-on-pets-than-children

Americans Spend $61 Billion on Pets Annually

usnews.com/news/articles/2013/05/22/americans-spend-61-billion-on-pets-annually

Why do Americans care more about their pets than people

quora.com/Why-do-Americans-care-more-about-their-pets-than-people

CNN.com - Dogs take a lead over children

edition.cnn.com/2004/WORLD/europe/03/04/crufts.dogs/index.html

Americans Prefer Pets To Children After The Great Recession

forbes.com/sites/patrickwwatson/2016/12/29/americans-prefer-pets-to-children-after-the-great-recession-heres-how-to-cash-in/

Japan Has More Pets Than Kids, but Does That Tell Us Anything

asiasociety.org/blog/asia/japan-has-more-pets-kids-does-tell-us-anything

Americans Spending More Money On Their Pets Than Ever

kbtx.com/home/headlines/Americans_Spending_More_Money_On_Their_Pets_Than_Ever_151963375.html

In Seattle, it's cats, dogs and kids — in that order

blogs.seattletimes.com/fyi-guy/2013/02/01/in-seattle-its-cats-dogs-and-kids-in-that-order/

Americans are having dogs instead of babies

qz.com/197416/americans-are-having-dogs-instead-of-babies/

Young Parents Choosing Pets Over Kids, According to Recent

prnewswire.com/news-releases/young-parents-choosing-pets-over-kids-according-to-recent-google-survey-238583661.html

More young women choosing dogs over motherhood

nypost.com/2014/04/10/more-young-women-choosing-dogs-over-motherhood/

Never been b& before, however him condoning race mixing is something that does not fit well with Holla Forums

It's what we've been doing forever and ever as far as the medieval ages. Fuck animal shelters. Animal shelters are what happens when a society's priorities are all retarded. The only animals that ought to be saved are ones that happen to be of exceptional genetic value or which prove themselves to be useful in some way.

I've seen some pro-racemixing shit go uncontested in various threads I've been in and I got banned but the other guy didn't.

SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE== ==SAGE
SAGE== ==SAGE
SAGE== ==SAGE
SAGE== ==SAGE
SAGE== ==SAGE
SAGE== ==SAGE
SAGE== ==SAGE
SAGE== ==SAGE
SAGE== ==SAGE
SAGE== ==SAGE
SAGE== ==SAGE
SAGE== ==SAGE

This is a feel I know. I'm ready for war user.

8ch.pl/4chon/res/114289.html

You forget that kamphy deletes book threads, history threads, philosophy threads, and anything else that discusses the traits that made the White race the best race to begin with. Considering that all mulattoes succumb to schizophrenia, he's likely the OP of the various shit threads. Probably helps him think he's in control so he can sleep better in his cuckshed.

You must be new here.