What's happening...

What's happening? The pathetic video game cuck is starting to get funny again and even making sharp commentary about modern Nintendo. Was getting called out by the SJW crowd when he said the new ghostbusters movie sucks the push he needed to stop drinking coolaid?

i guess so

Well you can use a phone or another device to samefag with different ID's. But who would be stupid and pathetic enough to do that?

==HE'S GONNA TAKE BACK TO HIS ASS•=

Shit

Why do people say the Paper Boy video was funny?
Every single joke is 'LOL VIDEO GAMES ARE NOT REALISTIC!'

As a guy who has tried it, I think you get the same ID if you've even so much as recently used the same WiFi. I know I kept a continuous ID when I was on my phone at work and then bounced to my computer.

The delivery makes it. He is much more passionate than usual. And the video games are not realistic is something he has been doing from the start.

Doesn't work like that actually, my gay lover and I both shitpost here and we have the same ID if we're in the same thread.

Samefag as we knew it is dead.

Only a fag could be stupid enough to not disable the wifi before doing it.

20 years ago this would have been "my little brother was using my account." Where does time go?

Disable the wifi so you can't use the internet? Sounds smart.

Why did (((they))) make nu-Ghostbusters instead of using their money to create something at least somewhat original?

Didn't he make a bunch of videos about being done with AVGN?

if a parasite could be self-sustaining then it would no longer be a parasite.

Have you not been paying attention to Hollywood the last few decades?

DELETE THIS MISOGYNISTIC FILTH.

Also be aware most people don't have dynamic IPs, so cycling the router for a new one (which can take 24 hours anyway, so just to samefag why bother) depends on your provider

Didn't they make like 20 "Final" fantasy games?

You're supposed to use your mobile internet connection to samefag, you idiot.

cheap cash grab attempt?

nice dubs

Can you faggots just make an eceleb board already?

I don't think so but he wanted to end it after 3 episodes because he liked the idea with trilogy but then Mike uploaded his shit on youtube and it got super popular. He does it for the money and it's not even much of a secret, doesn't seem like he play much for fun other than his Monday's stuff. There are some real gaming nerds around him though.

Anyway I like that he always stays out from the controversy and doesn't bother to defend himself even when something big happens, he does have some confidence you have to give him that.

I haven't watched this faggot in years. I admit i had a giggle watching it.

Isn't that every single episode?

What do you think I'm on Holla Forums because I've got friends?

Nah just kidding but I don't use mobile internet because I don't need it.

Why is it that THE INSTANT an e-celeb does something that pisses SJWs off, suddently he's good again for Holla Forums and he was always great all along, then if he even remotely does something that pleases them, then he's instantly shit?

Regardless of the content he makes, sometimes it doesn't change at all, but it's shit if neutral or pro sjw, and good if it's anti sjw, even if he just made a single absent minded tweet and Holla Forums wound him "based" or something.

What the fuck is with orwellian insane flip flopping groupthink Holla Forums has going on here, it's fucking creepy sometimes.

what's with your overly literally reading of people's posts and inability to actually read threads?

No, he's right. The Paperboy episode isn't a whole lot better than most of his recent stuff, but Holla Forums is singing his praises again because he pissed off the SJW crowd. Before that, Holla Forums hated him because of this weird idea that the AVGN movie was SJW because it had a token love interest and a black guy. Holla Forums is fickle as fuck.

I would have preferred if he actually attempted to criticize the real problem with the game which is that it's incredibly repetitive and ultimately lacking in content. If anything, it is this particular adherence to realism that makes it such a turd: the fact that there are 7 days in a week. You literally play the same level 7 times in a row before you finally make it to a different one. Outside of the random hazard and house generation at the start of each new game, there are in fact only three truly different levels in the game and you only move between them after repeating them ad nauseum 7 times in a row.

Also unless the NES game is way different from the SNES version, you only regain subscribers by getting through a day of perfect deliveries. He also failed to note that breaking windows and shit of non-subscribers is a game mechanic for racking up more points.

I actually enjoyed playing this game with my sister back in the day on the mega drive. I think it was too hard to do well at, but it was fun trying to beat each others high scores. The lack of content didn't bother us because we never got close to finishing it anyway.

BASED JAMES IS BACK

That's pretty much every AVGN episode from the start. He's not a critic, never was, he is an entertainer and his show is about making autistic rants about old games no one cares about, but making it funny. That's how he did Simon's Quest video. I don't have a link, but I remember watching a video of him where said that same thing, except he used different wording of course.

Over time other people have started imitating his style, the only difference being where James would pretend to be an obsessive autist they would actually be obsessive autists. With James you clearly see he's acting, but with Linkara "Nasty Cockslut" you can tell there isn't much acting going on. James even makes fun of games he actually like, for example Mc Kids. He even says he liked Paperboy if you watch the James & Mike episode where they play Paperboy 64.